Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips, her stunning green eyes were bright with mischief and naughty desire, "When you cum, all over my pretty face, and large tits, would you cum on my ears too?"

"Ears?"

She blushed, "It's one of my kinks, besides the four typical places? You know elven ears are sensitive, erogenous, and I love the feeling of hot cum burning into them. Then I rub it in, it makes me cum so hard. I also want to be marked by my mate, at least your shifter and vampire will know what a naughty sex toy I am for you."

My cock twitched hard, the idea of cumming on her ears didn't do much for me honestly, but her huge tits and exquisitely beautiful face were another story, and if that's what she wanted, if that was her kink, of course I'd oblige. It was a little hot maybe, at least the way she got hot about it was.

"Make it tight for me," I ordered, as I slid my cock between her tits.

She reached up and pinched her nipples, as she used her palms to press her tits together tightly, encompassing me in warmth and soft delicious flesh.

"Yes, just like that," I praised her.

She sighed softly, dreamily, "All for you, my mate."

Fuck, her warm skin was like silk, and her liquid ecstasy was more than enough lube to make the friction along my cock truly delicious. I started out slowly, pumping my cock through her cleavage, her breasts so vast only the sensitive tip of my seven-inch cock stuck out of the top of her cleavage when I felt her soft flesh against my abdomen.

I groaned in pleasure, as her eyes showed wicked devotion, and she sighed in pleasure.

She whispered, "That feels so good, the pleasure of having you slide between them, so deliciously naughty, and your wild moans drive me crazy. That's what my tits are for, to please my mate, to give him pleasure. My whole body is yours, to use, to enjoy, to claim."

I moaned softly, "Fuck, I love your body."

She smirked, and let out a sigh of pleasure, "Your body, your vessel of pleasure, and I can't wait to feel your seed marking and dirtying my innocent pretty face and covering my naughty tits. You have no idea how much I long for that, to feel you spray all over my face and body, to give me your pleasure."

I leaned forward farther, and then held myself up by my hands bracketing her head. I started to trace her ears gently with my thumb. It was a little awkward, but completely worth it, as she gasped and made wild sounds of pleasure for me. Her ears truly were just as good as twisting her nipple, or grazing her clit, to get her to gasp in pleasure.

She begged, "Fuck my tits, claim them with your hard cock, and spray them with your nasty spunk."

"Wicked mate," I accused breathlessly, as I started to fuck her tits with a will, which was exactly what the little sexy minx had wanted. The feeling of sweet warm friction along my sensitive tip and shaft increased to mind-boggling proportions, as I started to rut myself into her breasts with long, firm, and fast strokes.

Her voice was even breathier, and she kept dropping moans of pleasure, she truly got off on me fucking her tits, quite literally in fact, as she gasped and trembled beneath me. It was a small orgasm, but the fact she came at all from a tit fuck meant it must've been ninety percent mental for her, which was mind-blowing to me.

She was so erotically beautiful and sexy it drove me crazy, her exotic beauty, her incredibly body that was a call for sin, and one she was happy to answer. She was my wild and kinky elf, my mate, my lover, and my naughty fuck toy.

She also knew how to use it all, she was a fantastic fuck, and gave me insane amounts of pleasure, but it was her eagerness to do so in joyful devotion that truly turned me on to no end.

Her breasts felt too good on my cock, and her wild devotion, need, and pleasure at being taken, at being used for my pleasure, thrilled me. My pleasure was hers, which was true the other way around as well. Her wicked excitement at her body being claimed by her true mate, drove me even faster toward completion with reckless abandon, in a way that the pleasure alone never could.

She bent her neck and leaned her head forward, and I gasped as she started to lick the head of my cock, each time it peeked out from between her vast cleavage.

She licked me and looked up into my eyes through her eyelashes, begging me for my seed.

"Mine," I growled deeply.

Her eyes agreed, both submissive and demanding, and I felt my balls start to boil.

"Siora!" I warned, and then kept fucking her tits until the last possible moment.

She got a wild look in her eyes, a wickedly naughty need that I'd never in a million years get tired of seeing, nor would it ever fail to drive me crazy with lust.

I buried myself fully sticking the tip out, and my first blast took her right in the mouth, lips, and the bottom of her nose. She craned her head, and she took the second shot on her cheek and left ear, then whipped her head around and released a cry of pleasure as I hit her other ear.

She started to tremble beneath me, as she released her tits and started to wantonly rub my cock juice all over her sensitive ears, in a display of debauched eroticism that would have made me launch, if I wasn't already.

I unloaded the last four pulses of my sperm on her huge breasts, and inside of her cleavage, as she arched her back and came wildly for me, screaming my name. Fuck, she hadn't been kidding, blowing my load on her ears had really gotten her off, hard. It made me wonder what her other kinks were, but we had a long time for me to learn them all. My Siora would still be with me in a thousand years.

The look in her eyes as she locked onto mine was of boundless ecstasy, wild devotion, and a dirty need to be mine, mixed with a loving desire that took my breath away. We rode the heights together for a short time, then fell back to Earth.

She grinned, "I told you, I could be a little kinky."

I smiled back, and I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Despite the wild, naughty, and dirty way we'd just brought each other the ultimate pleasure, the kiss was sweetly loving, soft, and lingering. She was so precious to me, and our sexual games were for the bed, I knew unlike Faith, her submission and wild need to be claimed and used would end at the bedroom doorway, much like Lysa that way, she was my lady in public.

She smiled, "Two more to go."

I laughed, yeah, I'd enjoy taking her sweet talented mouth, and her tight little ass, as I claimed her body fully as my true mate. She was mine, my elf, and I loved her. The kinky perverted sex was just... a bonus.

"You are so beautiful. So, other kinks?"

She grinned saucily, "Thanks. A woman needs secrets, don't you want to be surprised?"

I nodded reluctantly, pushing down my curiosity. I would find out, eventually.

I took her mouth next, for obvious reasons, then her ass. Although, for all I knew that was one of her kinks.

"My wild elf," I said softly, as she snuggled against me, her body used and abused sufficiently for both of us. I'd had every part of her that could be had, at least her three holes and her breasts. I was rather sated, and very content with her soft supple body in my arms.

She looked... sated, and very pleased.

"I love you, Cam," she whispered dreamily, and then kissed my chest.

"I love you too, Siora."

She smiled, "My body's deliciously sore, and we need a bath. Although, the feeling of your seed in my womb, ass, stomach, and on my skin feels good."

I laughed, we kind of did need a bath, she had cum all over her, and the room reeked of amazing sex.

"Think they saved us some lunch?"

My stomach growled.

She smirked, "Can you imagine them not?"

No, actually, I couldn't. Of course my Cassia would make sure of it. They all would.

She said, "You make me feel so warm, my love, I'm truly joyous to be yours. You don't judge me for my appetites, or my... fetishes."

I smirked, "Half sex-demon."

She giggled, "It's more than that, and you know it. It wasn't your demonic side that captured the love and loyalty of six mates, including a princess. You are a rare man, and I feel so safe in your arms, in your care, and look forward to our long life together."

I caressed her back softly, "I suppose you're right. You're a treasure Siora, and for far more than your... wild appetites. I'm proud that your mine, and that I hold your loyalty and affection. I'm the blessed one here."

She smirked, and caressed my chest, "We'll agree to disagree on that, my love."

The thought that popped into my head then, was a comforting and slightly depressing thought at the same time, and I tried to push it out of my head. My Siora, Irze, and possibly Lysa would be with me for a millennia, possibly longer, but I had at most two to three hundred years with the rest. Faith, Cassia, and my Tammy would age faster than the rest of us.

That said, three hundred years was a long and rich lifetime, and I'd wring every ounce of joy and happiness out of it, and I'd try my best not to borrow grief from the future.

After all, I could die in a skirmish tomorrow, who's to say how long any of us truly had.

She said, "We might need to order a bigger bed."

I looked down at her, and I raised an eyebrow. That'd been a rather random statement.

She smirked, "It can sleep eight, and there's seven of us in the bed right now, every night."

"Right, which is big enough."

She shook her head, "I said you won the loyalty and love of six mates, which is what made me think of the bed thing, but there are two more in this house that are falling for you."

Oh, Lynn and Jade, would make eight women and me, nine of us.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded against my chest, "I can see it in their eyes, when they look at you when you aren't aware of their gaze. A mix of lust, want, and admiration. Fear as well, but that part is fading as the desire to have what the rest of us have grows stronger. Unless you turn them away, it's just a matter of time I think, especially given how you look at them, when they aren't paying attention."

I blew out a breath, "How's that?"

She grinned, "Protectively, possessively, the same way you stare at us, save the love. In your heart they're already yours to protect and cherish. Part of the family, if not lovers yet."

I nodded, "You're right, I do feel that way about them. I'd already do anything to protect them."

We'd have to order a bigger bed. That'd be an awkward conversation.

She took a deep breath, and changed the subject, "I'm going to try to... relax myself, even when we are not engaged in amorous activities. After all, mating you is essentially entering voluntary exile, and I don't need to hold to that polite mask all the time, but it may take me time to find a new balance of expression and control, it's habit."

I said, "You don't have to do that, I love you just the way you are."

She kissed my chest, lingeringly, "I know. It's more than just being able to express myself for you outside of carnal desire, which is one of the thoughts driving that decision, but also because I'll be living here in Mythfall for the rest of my life. It makes sense to adopt the culture of my new home. I'll have to strike a careful balance though, being a sorceress requires a strong will and control."

"I'll support you either way, you take my breath away, my mate. So strong, so good, so beautiful and sexy, loving and wild, wicked and sweet."

She grinned, her eyes flashed with smug devotion, and then she teasingly ran her hand down my body to fondle my balls, "So do you," she whispered with a seductive edge in her voice. Then her fingers wickedly traced my cock with the softest touch of her silken fingertips.

I laughed, even as I hardened.

She whispered seductively, while looking up at me with loving bright green eyes, "Maybe the bath could wait a little longer."

Yes, maybe it could. That last time wasn't wicked or rough, it wasn't a claiming at all, as I made love to her and she surrendered everything to me as she made love back to me. It was a poignantly sweet and loving moment in our lives, and she truly was, breathtaking...

Chapter Eleven

Niri held me tightly in the doorway to my home, and stole a warm friendly kiss, afterwards she smirked as she stepped back and bounced on her toes. She was a terrible flirt, and I really liked her.

I wasn't sure, but I think she liked the fact she could get me a little wound up, despite the fact I knew she could never be more than a friend and that she was completely unaffected by my charm and presence since she liked women that way, not men. Still, I had no doubt her sensitive nose could pick up my slight arousal at her attentions, she was a beautiful woman.

Still, it was clear she liked me as a person, and a friend, which was novel and fun for me. I tended to ignore most women that weren't mine, or they'd fall for me like Lynn and her younger sister Jade were. That sounded arrogant, but it was just the truth. Point was, it was nice not to have to worry about that with at least one woman.

Not that I was complaining, I was already looking forward to adding Lynn and Jade to my bed, they were growing on me as I was on them.

She winked, "I couldn't stay away."

I winked outrageously and looked her up and down as I waved her inside. Of course, it was playful, our flirting tended to be ridiculously outrageous since it was just a game with absolutely no real stakes, but at the same time I did enjoy the view. Niri had a very tight athletic, petite, and curvy body. Her light blonde hair was beautiful, and she had light blue eyes that glowed with playful mischief.

It was later that evening, we'd already had dinner and we'd been relaxing and chatting about the crazy events of that day before we retired, and I'd feed from and sate all my mates. It was a stern duty as the mate of six sexy ladies that I was happy to take care of, except, it looked like the crazy day wasn't quite done with us yet.

"Come on back, they're all in the living room. Wine?"

Vampires couldn't eat, but they could drink other liquids, even if those liquids didn't do anything for them nutritionally, only blood did, but they could still get drunk.

She shook her head, "No thanks. I have news about our cabal."

I waited until we'd rejoined the others, and she'd taken a seat next to Lysa, before I responded.

"What's the news?"

She sighed, "They might have just done something stupid, which is good for us but dangerous at the same time. Apparently, they caught wind of what happened this morning, and they did not take the fact the witches had access to new witch knowledge that would enable them to defend themselves, and even attack their enemies, very well."

I frowned, and she held up a hand for patience.

"That last bit is true, at least in potential, even if their word can be trusted and they won't use it for revenge against past slights from humans. Obviously, one of them couldn't be trusted, because they bought the book, gave that promise, and set you up, tried to rob you, and tried to kill Siora. That said, most of the nobles agree with Baron Dietrich, and they're okay with the witches being able to defend themselves, much like any man can buy a sword and dagger.

"Self-defense is a basic right. Anyway, the four barons in the cabal must've lost it in their anger and fear, to them at least, they see it as a serious shift in the city's balance of power."

Cassia snorted, "Yes, we aren't helpless anymore. The rest of the covens picked up a copy this afternoon, and several more of the independents. Most of the witches in the city have the knowledge now, and I suspect the rest will as soon as they can scrape up the funds."

Niri smiled, "I agree, but we're talking about how the cabal sees it, and they revile and fear the non-human races. For whatever reason, I think they finally overplayed their hand and exposed themselves. They demanded a meeting, and suggested the witches should be dealt with, the knowledge suppressed, and taken away before the witches could learn and embrace the new powerful spells."

"That's messed up, so how does that help us?"

Niri said, "It was an overreaction on their part, an overt overreaction, more than that and worse, several rumors have started up in the city about the witches gaining new power, and their desire to once more rule over mankind. The same kind of vicious rumors that were made over the new elven community. Apparently, they match a little too closely to the vitriol the barons used to argue for immediate and aggressive action from the other nobles.

"A few nobles, including Baron Dietrich, are in the process of alerting the crown. Hopefully, the royal family will agree there is sufficient cause to justify stepping in and questioning the cabal. Of course, that good news is tempered by the danger of the new rumors, the city could go up like a powder keg if the populace believes the rumors. Not all people will of course, but I fear it would be a lot more people than the riot that attacked the elven community.

"People are frightened by magic, so it won't just be the bigots, it'll be the ones easily stirred up with fear and suspicion as well, since witches will be able to kill people from down the street, without them seeing it coming. That's no different than a psychopath with a bow and arrow, but magic is more... frightening to normal people for some reason, and as you all know, fear makes logic go out the window."

I blew out a breath, "So the cabal's days might be numbered, but there might be a major riot as people hunt down and finish off the witch race once and for all?"

Niri bit her lip, "In essence. Both things could go either way, the rumors and talk also contain locations, which was one of the facts tying it to the nobility, and why we think the king will have enough cause to question them."

I nodded, "Should we warn them, get them out of the city for a while?"

Lynn looked at me with surprise, then she nodded slowly, "That might be a good idea."

It was an ugly thing, I doubted there were more than two hundred witches in the whole city, between the eight covens and the independents. Intentions didn't matter, results did, I'd created those spell-books to protect them, and they would if they only had to face a few angry bigots on occasion, but a wild riot with huge numbers looking for mob justice would see us all dead.

Regardless, intentions didn't matter, my wish to protect witches might end up being the trigger that killed them all, and I couldn't live with that. If the four barons of the cabal were in front of me in that moment, I'd have burned them all to ashes.

Cassia nodded, "We'll do that, get messages out to them all on the danger, and suggest they leave the city for a few days."

Lysa sighed, "Will they listen, or will they stay and try to protect what's theirs? Perhaps we can get the nobles to put troops near or around the witch's homes and coven houses."

Jade nodded, "Lysa has a good point, I don't see us running for the gates, or abandoning our home."

"They're right, my idea won't work. The witches won't run for the dubious safety of the surrounding wilderness. I can't even blame them, Jade said it, we wouldn't run either."

Jade gave me a grateful smile, and then blushed when I held her eyes with an admiring gaze for a few seconds.

Niri nodded, "I can drop a few suggestions in the right ears, but I can't promise anything."

Cassia said, "We'll do both, even if they don't take the advice and run, it can only help them to know of the possibility, and to start preparing a defense."

Siora nodded, "That's wise, no point in pinning our hopes on one solution."

I shook my head, "Any idea how they got the rumors out so quickly? They just found out a few hours ago, right?"

Niri shrugged, "We have ears in several taverns around the city, which is how we heard about it so quickly. It wouldn't take much, just pay a servant or worker to go out and bitch into their beers, using a cutout with no direct connection. The rest of the populace takes it from there."