Can a Bizarre Marriage Last?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda gazed at me with maybe the most loving look I'd ever seen from anyone, except maybe my mother when I was five years old. "I want to marry you too, Blake; let's think about it, and see if we can find a solution. I really, really want to find one."

A tear formed in one of her eyes – probably one in mine too – as we passionately kissed and then separately went about our day's activities.

************

My first thought about how to deal with our situation was to ask Jack for help – of course without revealing the details to him. I told him that Amanda and I wanted to get married but that we had an issue to resolve, and wondered if he had a recommendation of someone who could help.

"Is this a mundane issue, or one that requires creative thinking?" was his almost instantaneous first question.

"Uh...probably creative thinking."

"Dr. Ginny Boggle, a professor in the Psych department at our fair university, has a practice on the side. She is the most creative thinker that I know, and extremely discrete. However, she only deals in bizarre shit – she doesn't want to waste her talents on mundane matters. If you like I'll call her and set up a meeting with her."

"You think that she could see me even before graduation?"

"Yeah – she gives ball-busting oral final exams in the three classes she teaches, and she'll have the grades out early – by tomorrow even." With that pronouncement Jack pulled out his cell phone, walked away from me, and dialed a number. He had a very short but animated conversation before returning to me with a smile.

"She'll meet you tomorrow at 5 p. m. in her office in the Kresge Building, Room 410. If she's interested she'll charge $200 per hour for face time with you and/or Amanda, nothing for thinking about it. Can you afford it or should I cancel?" Jack said with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

"No – even if I have to get a loan I'll pay her, and I have a couple hundred in disposable income right now, so I'll see her then."

I called Amanda immediately and told her what I was going to do. She was completely on board. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Uh...I'd rather that the first meeting with her be just you," she replied.

And so on a Tuesday afternoon, I found myself in my best casual clothes nervously knocking on the door of Room 410 at the Kresge Building. The person who answered didn't look anything like the stereotype of a psychology professor.

"Dr. Boggle?" I said, with much more surprise in my voice than I intended.

"Yes, but call me Ginny; you must be Blake," she said holding out her hand and shaking mine.

It was hard to determine her age because she was so – well, so gorgeous. She was about five feet nine inches tall, maybe 140 pounds of what appeared to be pure muscle. Since she had on running shorts and a sleeveless shirt that didn't cover her midriff and exposed the exercise bra straining to retain ample tits, it was easy to observe her muscle – including perhaps the most stunning quadriceps I had ever seen on a live female. She gave no explanation or apology for her attire. She also was to the point.

"Give me a 30 second – no more – statement of your position in life and age, and another of your girlfriend," she blurted out after offering me a seat in a leather chair while she simply leaned against her desk, her quads bulging even more when she was in that position.

"I'm 25, about to get my MBA from our fine university in about two weeks, I live in an off campus apartment by myself, I'm good friends with your PhD student Jack, I've been dating Amanda for about five months, she's two weeks older than I am, she's getting her MBA in three weeks from another University about twenty miles away, she lives alone about two miles from me, and she also knows Jack through a testing procedure that Jack is spearheading," I succinctly replied.

"What are your and Amanda's goals?"

"Since we're in love, we would like to get married and have three or four kids, and successful careers. We both have gotten numerous job offers, and we need to make a decision about our future soon."

Ginny shifted her position, leaning back, her deltoids as prominent for arms as her quads were for legs as she flicked her long blond hair over her left shoulder. "Before I ask you this next question, keep in mind that I will not reveal to anyone what we talk about today without your written permission. However, I will not represent you unless it's a problem that I'm interested in. If so, you need to pay me a $400 retainer which will be applied against session times I have with you, Amanda, or together at $200 per hour, no charge for thinking about your problem outside sessions. Agreeable?" she propounded.

"Uh...yes; that's my understanding from what Jack told me," I perhaps too meekly replied.

"OK. What's your problem?" she then asked, staring at me with the most intense tiger-like green eyes that I had ever seen.

I gulped, paused a few seconds, and then did my own blurting. "We're compatible in every way except that the physical aspect of sex is mediocre for both of us. Also, we both have – not lovers, but friends with benefits – that really rock our worlds physically, who we are loathe to give up. However, neither of us is a cheater and once we commit to exclusivity with each other – which we obviously have not done yet – it's not within our personalities or characters to cheat."

During the thirty seconds of silence that followed my oration I thought that Ginny's unrelenting stare would bore a hole in my head. She finally broke it, turned around and walked behind her desk displaying gluteus maximus muscles every bit as exceptional as her quadriceps. With a sly smile she said "I'll take your case. Here's the contract; read it over carefully and then both you and Amanda sign it in front of a notary. Bring the contract and the $400 retainer to me for a session tomorrow at 5 p. m. if you can make it. I want to see you alone for a half hour, then Amanda alone for another half hour after that, and then the two of you together for a half hour, one session right after the other. Acceptable?"

"I'll check with Amanda, but unless I call you within a half hour, it sounds great – I really appreciate the quick response."

"Don't thank me yet," she smiled. "This will not be easy to figure out – but I will. And leave a message on my machine – my number's on the contract – if you have to call to cancel since I'm off for a jog, a couple sets of tennis, and a lifting session," she casually remarked, obviously just to let me know that she was a super-jock, something that I already knew just from looking at her, She also obviously saw me ogling her body – I couldn't help myself. "I'll be dressed more conservatively when Amanda shows up tomorrow," she smirked, causing me to turn red and shuffle off as I stuttered "Uh...thanks a lot Dr. Boggle...uh...I mean...Gin...uh Ginny."

It took me a good five minutes to regain my composure after meeting with Ginny – not helped by the fact that I was within sight when I saw her take off on what she called her "jog," but to me looked more like a sprint, leg muscles pulsing, butt wiggling, tits forward. Once I did regain my poise, using the same breathing techniques that I used before a dive in competition, I called Amanda and related what had happened. She quickly agreed to meet Dr. Boggle (clearly aptly named since her appearance boggled the mind) tomorrow, and we each agreed to put up $200 for the retainer.

***************

As Amanda and I walked up the stairs of Kresge to Room 410 on Wednesday afternoon, I suddenly realized that I had to prepare her for what Dr. Boggle looked like. "Uh, Hon; I think that I should warn you that Dr. Boggle doesn't look like any professor or psychologist that you've ever seen before."

"How so," Amanda inquired.

"Her age was impossible to tell, so I looked her up on the Internet. She's 50 years old but she looks like a present Olympic Athlete rather than the past decathlete that she was in the Olympics when she was twenty six. She doesn't look like a bookworm or thinker, but you'll be able to tell quickly that she has a sharp mind and is as straightforward as anyone you've ever met," I responded.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled. "You didn't ogle her, did you darling?"

"Busted," I chortled.

Introductions were made – Ginny was true to her word and dressed as conservatively as someone with her body and not in a burka could – we presented her the signed contract and $400 in cash, she showed Amanda a conference room across the hall where she could read while she waited, and then Ginny ushered me into her office and offered me the same chair as yesterday. This time she didn't show her quads – she sat behind her ancient mahogany desk.

"Complete honesty on your part is necessary, Blake, otherwise I have no hope of helping you. Tell me everything you love about Amanda, in detail what sex with her is like sparing no aspect, and then tell me in even more excruciating detail what sex with your friends-with-benefits is like. Start with what you love about Amanda," Ginny said as she put on fashionable yet sophisticated glasses, and picked up a pen and held it over a legal pad.

I did as asked. The first part – what I loved about Amanda – flowed easily, and I was enthusiastic and made eye contact with Ginny when she was not looking at her pad or writing. The second part was very difficult for me – and required Ginny three times to lament "I can't help you unless you're brazenly forthright," before I could get it all out, and I never made eye contact with Ginny. Surprisingly talking about sex with Josie was much easier and without prompting I got more graphic – although I still only rarely made eye contact with Ginny.

When I finished Ginny looked at her watch. "Despite your hesitancy in part two – which tells me a lot – you were reasonably succinct. That only took thirty one minutes. I have one question and then you should go to get Amanda."

"OK," I said as I nodded my head.

"Why don't you marry Josie?"

That question caught me off guard. I stuttered my answer. "Uh...well...she doesn't want to ever marry or have kids, and even though...uh...well...I really like her personality...uh...Amanda and I are much more compatible." Then I paused and finished with "Plus, I truly love Amanda."

"Send in the love of your life," Ginny cackled. I did as told, giving Amanda a quick kiss just before she left the conference room to go into Ginny's office.

I was emotionally spent, and just stared out the window until Amanda came to get me twenty nine minutes later. We sat in front of Ginny holding hands.

Sometimes consulting her notes, but most of the time talking from memory, and drawing highly astute inferences from what we had told her, Ginny went through the best aspects of our loving, and then sexual, relationships with each other. We agreed with all of her assessments, although I noticed that some of the negative things that I had said about our sexual relationship were never brought up in Amanda's presence, nor were unfavorable comparisons I had made between her and Josie.

Then Ginny hit us with something we didn't expect. "Do either of you know the names of the other person's friend-with-benefits?"

We both quickly shook our heads "No."

"I want you to allow me to say out loud the person's first name – is that OK?"

We looked at each other, and after a pause I said "First names only," and Amanda said "I agree."

"Blake's friend is Josie and Amanda's is Frank. I want to contact each of them and have them in here for a fifteen minute session, IF they are willing to come. Is that agreeable?" Dr. Boggle nonchalantly said.

"Uh...is that necessary?" Amanda protested.

"If I am to provide the best advice possible it is," Ginny deadpanned, removing her spectacles and staring hard at Amanda with her piercing green eyes.

"Uh...I'm agreeable," I said, and I wrote down – so that Amanda couldn't see it – Josie's full name and cell phone number.

"Uh...I...guess...well, I really need your best advice, so OK," Amanda stammered and then followed suit.

"Each of you should call your friend right away and tell them to expect my call and encourage them to see me – of if they're reluctant to at least talk to me on the phone. Then call me to tell me to contact them." Ginny said, and then bit the earpiece of her glasses.

"I need to talk to Josie in person," I replied. "I'll try to do that tonight."

"Uh...maybe I should see Frank in person too," Amanda chirped, clearly a little uncomfortable.

"Fine – but the sooner the better," Ginny sternly replied. Then she stood up and shook both of our hands, and we left her office arm-in-arm.

Except for Amanda's comment "I want to look like that when I'm 50," and my "No shit," reply, we were silent until we reached the bottom of the stairs in Kresge. As we moved toward the exit Amanda turned to me and said "WOW – that was intense – maybe the most intense experience of my life."

"You got that right," I nodded. "However, I do believe that she can help –what do you think?"

Amanda stopped dead, reflected for a few seconds and then said "I agree completely. I guess that we better kiss off dinner together tonight and talk to our friends instead."

"Yeah – you're right," I replied. We passionately kissed and then went our separate ways, quickly pulling out our cellphones.

***************

Even though she had some studying to do for a final exam the day after next, Josie agreed to see me with the promise of me bringing in Chinese carryout, and giving her a foot rub. We had nice friendly banter while we ate, then I sat her on her couch and removed her socks and shoes and started rubbing – she always got in a better mood when I rubbed her feet, wiggled her toes, and trimmed her toenails. Two minutes into the foot rub, after she already had emitted several pleasure sounds, I got right to the point.

"Josie – as you know I've been getting serious with Amanda, although we're not exclusive."

Josie grunted, keeping her eyes closed.

"We went to see a psychologist to see if she could resolve our situation since we both want to get married, both would never cheat, and we both have friends that are more satisfying sexually – from the physical standpoint – than we are with each other."

Josie's eyes opened wide. "Really – why am I better than Amanda?"

"Josie, you shouldn't ask me a question like that," I mused while I continued rubbing her instep. "You know that no one could be more compatible with me from the physical standpoint than you are."

"Sure seems like it – oh yeah, right there, that feels good," she snickered, then cooed and then closed her eyes again.

"The psychologist wants to talk to you before giving us advice about possibly getting married," I said after lightly scrunching her toes for a few seconds.

Her eyes popped open again. "Why?"

"She says that she needs to in order to give good advice. She's on the fourth floor of Kresge, only three blocks from here, and she only needs fifteen minutes. Please go see her," I pleaded.

Josie's look was hard to decipher, so I just kept on massaging. After a minute of staring at me, with her face going through at least three distinct iterations, she said, "OK, but only because I have some guilt about not entering into a permanent relationship with you. However, you need to complete the foot rub, quiz me for an hour in macroeconomics, and then fuck me the entire night."

"Oh, the sacrifices I make," I fake lamented, getting me a playful kick in the ribs and then a chuckle from Josie.

The foot rub lasted another fifteen minutes; the quizzing only lasted thirty three minutes before Josie was sucking my cock. The sex lasted all night – it seemed like Josie was on a mission to make me deposit every bit of cum that I could produce now, or in the future, into her pulsating pussy and she went into a sex gear that I didn't know that she had, or was even possible. I was physically worthless the next morning, but proud that Josie had to exit her apartment bowlegged. At least I was with it enough to call Dr. Boggle and tell her that Josie was waiting for her call.

***************

Tuesday of the next week, just four days before graduation and after finals were over for both Amanda and me, and just one paper due each, at 5:00 p. m. we again entered Ginny's office. This time she was in an exercise outfit much like the one I had seen her in the first time that we met, only a different color and – if possible – even skimpier. Again she gave no explanation and made no apology, although Amanda had frog-eyed.

"I don't know if either or both of you know but I was able to meet with Josie – and she was very forth coming. Frank was not willing to meet but I did have an acceptable – not stellar but acceptable – phone conversation with him. I have a recommendation for the two of you." Ginny said with a sly grin. "Want to hear it?" she then rhetorically asked.

"Absolutely," Amanda and I simultaneous barked.

"It's highly unconventional; I've never seen, or read about, a situation like this before," she warned, swirling around in her swivel chair.

"We need to hear it," I pleaded.

"OK, hear goes," she said, then got up off her chair and paced the room. I was so engrossed in what she had to say that I didn't even ogle her quads and gluteus maximus.

"It is clear to me that you two are completely in love. You're as compatible as any couple I've seen for a long time, and I'm sure that you both will be good parents and continue loving each other for many, many years, perhaps even your whole lives. However, the physicality of sex is very important to both of you, and although emotionally your sexual experiences are rewarding, because each of you has had someone else in your life for a long time that might be as physically satisfying for you as is possible, or at least probable, in this life your own physical sex suffers by comparison."

Ginny drew a deep breath, stopped pacing for a few seconds while staring at both of us, and then continued talking while pacing.

"If you didn't have the previous 'friends-with-benefits' in your life to compare each other to, it is highly likely that the physicality of your sex would be satisfying enough for you to be content. However, given your long time relationships with a physically satisfying partner, that is not a realistic goal for now. When that is combined with your basic morals and character that despise cheating, there is only one solution."

Since neither Amanda nor I had ever come close to one we anxiously awaited the punch line.

"You should get married with the understanding that there would only be one other sexual partner in your life – Frank for Amanda and Josie for Blake. You should work out before marriage how frequent the encounters with Frank and Josie should be, but you should not ever discuss them with each other, or even blatantly let the other know when you are going for an encounter. Hopefully you can maintain this status quo until you have children, at which point your feelings may change – or circumstances may occur where one or both of Frank and Josie are no longer in your life. Then you'll either have to work out another arrangement, or come see me again," Ginny continued, the last part with a grin.

"What if Frank or Josie doesn't want anything to do with this?" I blurted out.

"From my conversations with them, that's unlikely. Since they both intend to remain in this metropolitan area for years to come, and since you each have at least one good job offer here, I think that if you want this to work, it can."

"So...it's not cheating if Blake knows about Frank and I know about Josie?" Amanda naively asked.

"Of course not. However, you will not – and I repeat NOT – have an open marriage. You will be 100% committed to each other in every way, with this one agreed-upon exception," Ginny concluded, with crossed arms.