Can a Bizarre Marriage Last?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers

Then she burst into tears again.

We snuggled with her head on my shoulder for the next hour while hundreds of thoughts and emotions ran rampant through my brain and nervous system. I began to realize that what I felt for Josie was love. It was slightly different than the love I had had – which was now rapidly diminishing – for Amanda, but it was real love. Plus the thought of knocking off a piece of ultra-prime ass every single night was something that I truly was enjoying.

Then Josie raised her head, bit her lip, and trying her best not to streak her beautiful cheeks with more tears said "A week from tomorrow I'm having my IUD removed. If you fuck me after that you'll be taking the chance that you'll be impregnating me. If you can't tell by then that I'm better for you than your brain- dead wife, then we can part ways for good, and I'll move across the country and out of your life."

I was stunned. That put the pressure on. I had some really important decisions to make. To help put my mind at ease I started fingering and nibbling on Josie's pussy, and after we had our first two vibrator fucks in one day experience, we were done until Monday.

Josie and I acted normally toward each other during the next week, including fucking with our normal passion every night. The Nanny told me point blank that she liked Josie better than Amanda. When Mary Sue and I went out for a girl-dad hike Friday afternoon after work she asked "Daddy, is Josie going to be my real Mom from now on?"

"How do you feel about that, snookums?" I asked.

"I like my first Mom, but I like Josie better. Is that OK?"

"You feel what you feel, so of course it's OK."

"Will she be my new Mom?"

"We'll see," I said with a smile, and then we skipped stones in a local creek.

After Amanda picked up the kids on Sunday I took Josie on a long walk at a local forest preserve. After some small talk I got to the meat.

"Josie – I do believe that I'm in love with you. Right now its 75-25 that I'll get divorced from Amanda and ask you to marry me right away. However, I want it to be 99-1. Can you put off your IUD removal for two weeks?" I got down on one knee. "Please."

"OK – for the price of a foot rub and then a vibrator fuck with me handcuffed to the headboard."

"Pervert," I chuckled as I grabbed her hand and we ran back to the car.

****************

Four weeks and four days after Amanda had moved in with Frank, she came sauntering into the kitchen right after dinner. The boys were happy to see her and gave her a hug. Mary Sue made no move to even acknowledge her as she ate blueberries and whip cream for dessert. Josie and I were rinsing dishes and then loading the dishwasher. I said nothing. Josie looked away with a scowl on her face.

After kissing the boys Amanda hugged Mary Sue and said "I missed you darling." Mary Sue said nothing, which unsettled Amanda a little. Amanda said "Hello Darling" to me; I grunted. "Hi Josie," were her next words. Josie didn't even grunt, but continued rinsing dishes while I loaded.

It was a very uncomfortable ninety minutes before the kids went to bed. Amanda insisted on tucking in the boys and afterwards, while Josie was still reading Mary Sue a bedtime story, Amanda came into the living room and sat next to me and tried to hold my hand. I pulled it away and just stared at the magazine in front of me.

"I have some good news. Just as I suspected, Frank doesn't really want a full time relationship, so I'll move my stuff back this weekend, and we can get things back to the wonderful way that they were. I hope that Josie will be able to move back to her place before I move back in – sorry for the short notice," Amanda said, trying to sound cheery, but clearly defensive. She should have been.

I turned and stared at Amanda with fire in my eyes. "You pathetic piece of shit! Why on earth would you expect me to take you back after the stunt you pulled, which I warned you would destroy our relationship?"

I had never before talked like that to Amanda – ever – so she was bug-eyed.

"You will not be coming back here. Josie lives here now. I'm starting the divorce proceedings tomorrow."

Amanda burst into tears. She got out "But you never said..." before I interrupted her.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not interested in anything that you have to say," I continued, as demonstrably angry as I have probably ever been. I threw my magazine down, rose from my chair, grabbed her elbow, and ushered her out the door.

"Send me an email about where to send the personal stuff that you didn't already remove – it's packed up – and what furniture you want. Don't come back – the locks will be changed," were the last words I yelled at her as she shuffled down the driveway, sobbing.

I slammed the door shut, and as I turned to walk back in I saw Josie standing there. It looked like she had tears in her eyes too – but of a different sort than Amanda's. "Does this mean that we'll be together?"

My anger instantly dissipated. I rushed up to Josie, hugged her tight, and we cried on each other's shoulders as I mumbled "Yes, yes, yes it does!"

*************

From the day that I kicked Amanda out of the house things moved with far less drama than one would have thought. While there was some real angst in the meantime:

–Within six months Amanda and I were divorced. I got sole custody of Mary Sue since a child psychologist testified that it would be too traumatic for her to be separated from Josie and me. Amanda and I got joint custody of the boys.

–Within eleven months Josie and I were married – with a completely exclusive relationship, "forsaking all others" – and Josie delivered a six pound ten ounce little girl, just as cute as her doting big sister Mary Sue.

–Within sixteen months Josie and I had full custody of the boys since although Amanda didn't live with him, she continued her relationship with Frank and one time he hit our oldest boy hard in the face. He got four months in jail and was ordered to never to have contact with Amanda's kids again. Amanda has liberal visitation, and sees the kids every week.

–Within eighteen months an article about my situation appeared in a Psychology journal, written by Dr. Ginny Boggle. Josie and I fully cooperated in providing information to Ginny, Amanda somewhat, Frank not at all.

–Now, three years later, I am the happiest that I've ever been, and Josie expresses the same view. We still rut like animals in heat at least four times a week, and have a family life with no significant drama. I find that a traditional monogamous relationship really suits me better than my previous ones; go figure!

imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers