Can a Bizarre Marriage Last?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers

The week Josie moved in, we started a regular practice. Every Tuesday and Thursday at lunch we would change into our exercise duds in her office building workout room, run (not jog) the two kilometers to her apartment, fuck like rabid dogs in her apartment, usually twice (but not with the vibrator because it would wipe out our afternoons), then run back, shower, and go back to the office. We regularly actually ate lunch together – sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with colleagues – at least one other time a week too.

About every other Saturday – unless Josie had some big event that night – I would bring the kids to a play group/ baby sitter in her apartment building (after Josie got a chance to interact with them – which she insisted on doing every time) and we would perform one of our convulsion-inducing vibrator fucks. Then I would bring the kids on an outing (sometimes with Josie along) to give Amanda some additional free time.

Amanda and I were both successful and made a good living, so we bought a house near her office, and hired a Nanny for weekdays while we were at work, but spent almost all of our time – except for our sojourns on every other Saturday (when I'm sure that she was fucking Frank's brains out) with the kids.

*************

By the time that I was thirty five I was living the dream. No man could have been happier. My kids were seven, five and four and a real joy; Amanda and I were deeply in love – at least I was and she gave every indication of it; we had no significant financial problems; we had a great circle of friends and supportive families; Amanda had even lost weight so that she was just five pounds heavier than when we got married and most seemed to be in her enjoyably ponderous tits; sex with Amanda was more than acceptable physically and very rewarding emotionally; and I was having over-the-top, unbelievably physically rewarding, sex with Josie two or three times a week, and enjoying her company even when we were not trying to fuck our brains out.

Of course there are no fairy tales in real life. A cloud – first just a small not-quite nimbostratus one, but eventually a large ominous hail generating one – started to form about two months after our tenth wedding anniversary.

Amanda started acting a little squirrely. She seemed distracted, made a few mistakes in child care that she never had before, and wasn't quite as affectionate as normal – although still more affectionate than most wives of friends that I had. Her sister Haley seemed to be coming over to the house more often than normally too. That really wasn't a bad thing, because I really liked Haley and her husband, but she and Amanda seemed to have more deep private discussions than ever before. The frequency and intensity of our sexual encounters also seemed to "drift" a little, although there was no precipitous drop.

At the same time, Josie seemed to be coming more "needy," for lack of a better word, than she had been at any time in our twelve-plus year relationship. When she went into the bathroom three consecutive times after we had wonderful sexual encounters I could hear her quietly crying. Although I didn't want to let her know that I had heard her I did make subtle inquiries about how things were going for her, but she gave pat answers and never opened up.

Then a little over two months after these peculiar activities started, Amanda suggested that we leave the kids with friends for a weekend, and take a trip to a resort. Although the timing, and the way that she framed it, was odd, I was more than happy to go along since I thought that it might snap her out of any malaise that she was in.

The two boys stayed with Haley, and Mary Sue actually asked to stay with Josie to have a "girls' weekend." That surprised both Amanda and me, but since Amanda had no objection and since Josie was more than willing when I broached the subject with her, that is how things worked out.

The first day of the weekend getaway was great. Amanda was her pre-two months-ago loving self, the resort was fun, we had great food and even better dancing, and retired for the night with our hands all over each other. A byproduct of kids was that Amanda's tits had become more sensitive and I sucked them until she had two mild orgasms, and then we had a really nice doggy fuck with me stimulating her clit and nipple, maybe in our top ten of all time.

The second day was full of sun and fun, including hikes and kayaking, and then more dancing that night. Amanda did act a little strange when we got back to our room, and for one of the few times during our relationship rode me cowgirl, exaggerating the movement of her ponderous tits as she did so, and seemingly orgasming much harder than normal. Since she rubbed her pubis and clit on my cock during her gyrations, I came hard – actually freight train hard. Then the scary part; she sucked my dick clean after our fuck.

Why was that scary, since Josie regularly did it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it physically?

It was scary because she had done that only one time before in our relationship, and that was when she was drunk (also a rare occurrence).

Afterward she smiling rhetorically asked "Would you like to suck my titties?"

I sucked her to a mild orgasm, which again hardened my dick. "Would you like to fuck my titties?" was her second rhetorical question. I vigorously did fuck her delightfully pliable and ample tits, which caused her to moan and writhe more than at any other time that we had (infrequently) titty fucked.

When she stuck my cock in her mouth just before I ejaculated on her tits and swallowed my load, for the first time ever, I knew that something was up. Fifteen minutes later the ominous cloud appeared.

"Darling, there's something that I need to talk to you about," she quietly said as we snuggled in what should have been post-coital bliss, but which had the edge taken off of it for me in view of my apprehension.

"What's that, honey?" I replied.

"Well, there's something that I have to do to keep Frank interested, otherwise I will lose him and that will cause us to have to rethink your situation with Josie too."

"What's that?"

"Well, he thinks that he wants a full time relationship with me, and doesn't want to fuck any more unless we have one."

"What the hell?" I snarled, sitting up.

"Hear me out, darling," Amanda continued while stroking my chest. "Please promise that you won't say anything until I'm finished – please."

She looked so forlorn that I agreed.

"You see he doesn't even know himself. He could no more have a full time relationship with me – or any woman for that matter – than fly to the moon. He's just going through a phase, and once I'm with him three weeks or so – a month or two tops – he'll realize that that's not what he wants, and we can go back to the wonderful relationship that you, I, Josie, and he have now."

Her eyes looked pleading.

"Are you done?" I asked, not in the nicest tone.

"Well, that's kind of it in a nutshell. He wants me to start next weekend – to move in with him then."

I was flabbergasted. All I could say at the time was "What about the kids?"

"Well, they'll stay with us during the week, and you can have them on the weekends, to make it easier for you."

"You'll expose our children to some guy that until now has seemed to despise kids?"

"Honey I know that you've never met him, but he's a kind man; plus Josie has been with the kids many times, and Mary Sue is even staying with her now."

"That's comparing apples to oranges, and you know it. Although Josie has never wanted to have kids of her own, she likes kids, and Mary Sue asked – unprompted – to stay with Josie. Have any of the kids asked to be with Frank?"

"They don't know him – but they'll like him."

"This is so fucked up that I can't believe it," I groaned, putting my head in my hands.

"Honey, it's only for a month or two," the three weeks having disappeared from her scenario, "and then I know that things will get back completely to normal. During that time, since we won't be together, we can make an exception and you can have Josie stay at the house. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"What I'd like is the woman I loved and married," I snarled.

I got up, got dressed in exercise clothes while ignoring Amanda's questions or pleas of "What are you doing Hon?" "Don't be like that," "We can work this out logically and intelligently just like we have everything else," and finally "Don't leave..." as I exited the room, closing the door hard enough to shake the surrounding walls.

I went for a run three times as long as I normally do. It did sweat out some angst, but didn't alleviate my pain or give me any bright ideas. Amanda either woke up, or was still awake, when I got back. I took a long shower, crawled into bed, but stiff-armed Amanda so that she couldn't cuddle me. I didn't sleep at all, and I doubt that she did either.

I ate little during our silent breakfast, and the two hour drive home was almost as silent – and painful. Amanda would occasionally try to talk further about "Our situation," but I always responded "I need to think."

I acted cheerful when I picked up the kids – although Josie knew that something was off, but she wasn't about to ask me in front of Mary Sue. We tried to act normally around the kids – the boys were clueless although Mary Sue asked me twice "Is something wrong Daddy?" to which I replied "Just a minor grownup problem."

Monday I did something that I hadn't even contemplated in ten years – I called Dr. Ginny Boggle, who thankfully was still at the University. However, she was now chair of the Psych department so that she didn't have time for a private practice. Still, she was welcoming on the phone.

"Blake, so good to hear from my most unusual client ever. I still have your warm thank you note in a desk drawer, and a framed photo of my husband and I cutting up the dance floor at your reception on my desk."

"It's great to be remembered by someone as awesome as you are Ginny." It probably sounded corny, but it was heartfelt because she was awesome in every way. "Even if you don't have a practice any more, could you see me for a half hour – please – pretty please – pretty please with sugar..."

She cut me off with a laugh. "Stop begging, it doesn't become you. I have forty five minutes to meet you at lunchtime tomorrow – you're buying."

"What time and where?" was my enthusiastic response.

************

When we met promptly at 11:45 the next morning at the closest nice restaurant to the University, I couldn't believe my eyes when Ginny walked in. Based upon the reaction of the other males in the establishment they couldn't either.

Although now sixty, except for some gray hair and a few lines on her face Ginny looked as great, and cut, as she had ten years ago. Those marvelous quads could not be hidden by her short dress, and her smile lit up the room. "Walking wet dream," I mused before I snapped out of it and warmly greeted her.

She polished off one glass of red wine and ordered the healthiest thing on the menu and told the bug-eyed waiter that she had to leave by 12:30. After he shuffled off she cut to the quick.

"OK, Blake, lay it on me; as before no sugar-coating or verbosity."

I laid out the scenario up to Saturday night-Sunday morning, in three minutes, then what happened next in three more minutes.

"I guess there was a probability that things could change in your unusual relationship, but I didn't anticipate this. From what I recall – and I believe that my memory is sound because it was truly a memorable scenario – Frank changing his tune is out of character, and Amanda going along even more out of it. Now if you had told me that Josie was suddenly regretting not marrying you, I could believe it, but not this situation."

Her comment about Josie instantly crystalized in my mind what might have been going on with her the last few weeks.

"Do you have a recommendation?"

"I'm surprised that you're even asking, Blake, because you're smart and I never considered you a wimp. But if you don't follow my recommendation you are stupid AND a pansy besides."

Dr. Ginny Boggle then proceeded to pull a pen from her purse and started writing on the daily dessert menu. At the top she wrote "This is NOT professional advice, but only advice from a friend!" She showed that to me and asked "Got it?"

"Got it!" I quickly replied once I deciphered her written words. Then she talked and wrote quickly.

"First, you forget about not wanting to know about Frank – Frank James I believe his name is – and find out everything that you can about him, including a thorough professional background check that contains criminal history and a credit report. Second, you see an attorney and get a formal separation agreement for six weeks – you control the timing, not her and Frank. Third you insist on keeping the kids with you until the separation agreement expires, with her having limited access during the day on Sunday only."

Ginny paused, bit the end of her pen, and then started simultaneously writing and talking again. "The fourth one is tricky and you have to decide what to do based upon your superior knowledge of the situation. You determine whether to take Amanda up on her offer to let Josie move in with you, and if you and Josie are agreeable you put that in the separation agreement too. Fifth, and most important, you prepare yourself for both contingencies – Amanda not coming back after six weeks, or whether you want her back after six weeks."

Ginny then handed me the marked-up menu and snapped "Any questions?"

I pondered her advice for a few minutes, and read what she had written asking her to clarify a few words since she had written quickly and her penmanship wasn't the greatest (probably the only thing about her that wasn't).

I looked up from the paper, smiled, and said "No questions – as expected, you nailed it. Now what can I do for you besides buy you what I hope will be a great meal."

We were served seconds later, and as we ate we bantered back and forth in a very amicable manner. After she finished her lunch – and it was still only 12:20 – she hit me between the eyes.

"As for what else you can do for me besides this pleasant meal – you can call me when all the shit subsides, and if I ask you to then, let me write a scholarly article about your story – with you and everyone else associated with the scenario remaining anonymous, of course."

While that idea did not particularly appeal to me, how could I say "No" after all that she did for me? "OK, as long as we're anonymous, I'll do it!"

We made small talk until it was 12:30, and then every pair of male eyes in the joint followed her consummate ass as it sashayed out of the restaurant.

I immediately started the background check on Frank James – I had inadvertently heard his last name several times over the years so I was sure that Ginny's memory was correct. Then I thought about Ginny's advice for the rest of the day, and most of the next, and even transcribed her handwriting on my computer, and added my own comments and nuances. I had an attorney friend of mine recommend a family law attorney who was good and could see me quickly, and by Thursday night I had the complete background report and the separation agreement. After the kids went to bed I sat with Amanda in the den, for our first substantive conversation about the subject since she laid her plan on me.

"Amanda, despite what you hope, I think that this will destroy our relationship so I'm firmly against it and don't want you to do it. If Frank dumps you, we either work together to find someone else, or Josie and I can separate."

She started to interrupt, but I held up my hand. "You can have your say when I'm done – for now just listen."

She nodded her head.

"If you insist on going ahead here is a separation agreement that lays out the terms of the situation. We can make minor changes to it, but if you're not willing to go along with the general tenor of it I'll file for divorce Monday."

That got her attention, if her jaw dropping was any indication.

"The separation agreement provides in part that I keep the kids except for most of the day on Sunday. I don't know if you know it – I would think that you have to – but your friend is a motorcycle mechanic and he has a criminal record, and I won't be exposing my kids to him on a full time basis."

"But those charges were trumped up and it was fifteen years ago, and he's the supervisor..." she interjected before I interrupted her.

"Believe what you want, Amanda – I'm just going on the complete background check that I paid $1500 for. I've asked Josie if she'll move in while you're gone and according to the separation agreement if she's game, then she can – as you suggested when you laid this destructive idea on me."

Amanda carefully read the separation agreement several times – I had it written in plain English rather than legalese – asked some questions, and discussed four minor changes – three of which I agreed to. She was then ready to sign.

"Amanda this needs to be witnessed or notarized. We can't get a notary tonight, which is when I'd like us to sign it, but I'll bet that Haley – someone we both love and trust – would be willing to come over."

"Can't it be someone aside from her?" she stammered.

"Why – she's your sister, an attorney, and as honest and discrete as they come. I'll call her."

Amanda nodded her head in assent. Haley was slightly perturbed by a call after 9:00 p. m. but when I told her what I wanted to do she said "I'll be right there."

As Amanda signed the three originals in front of Haley – one for the court and one each for Amanda and me – Haley shook her head and mumbled "Like I told you before, you're a damn fool little sister." Amanda ignored her. Haley and I signed and then Haley gave Amanda a perfunctory hug and me an earnest one, followed by a kiss on the cheek. "Good luck to you both," she chimed as she exited the door.

****************

Things didn't work out well for Amanda, in part because they worked out really well for me.

After Josie had been living with the kids and I for a week – and the boys had really taken to her (Mary Sue had already bonded with her the weekend that Amanda laid her disastrous scheme on me) – I found myself not missing Amanda, and considered her daily phone call right after dinner irritating. Josie, the kids, and I had a great day at a kids amusement park during the day on Saturday, and a rare pizza dinner at night (we normally ate very healthy). When Amanda picked up the unwilling kids on Sunday I deflected her attempts to talk, although Josie was polite and talked to her.

After the kids left Josie proceeded to even exceed her normal stupendous sexual prowess, and when our second fuck was one of our vibrator ones we both basically passed out for an hour. Shortly after we awoke and started kissing some tears formed in Josie's eyes.

"What's wrong, Goddess?" I asked, stroking her cheek.

"I've changed dramatically recently. I realize that I made a big mistake more than ten years ago when I didn't marry you. I haven't had sex with anyone except for you for the last year, I love you, I want to have a child with you, and I want to be yours, and only yours," she said before she broke down completely.

I let her cry for a few minutes then I lifted her chin up. "How long have you felt this way?"

"For about a year."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because it would just have caused trouble because you loved Amanda and would never leave her. However, now that she's done the brain-dead thing that she has, I have every intention of stealing you from her. I'll be an even better wife and mother than she is. I'll quit work and become a full time wife and mother if you ask me to. I'll do anything."

imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers