Can a Bizarre Marriage Last?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us silently shifted our gazes from one to the other for the next full minute before Ginny broke the silence.

"Think about it for a while. Call me, either individually or together, if you have any questions."

"Thanks, Ginny," I said with a smile as I popped out of my chair and pulled Amanda up. "How much do we owe you?"

"The $400 will cover it – since it was a unique experience for me, and tested my intellect. It wasn't fun for you, but it was for me. Good luck," Ginny said with a smile.

Ginny hugged Amanda, and then me. I really wish that we had just had a handshake because her big-titted hard body put prurient non-married thoughts into my pea brain; but fortunately I was able to calm my little prick down so that I didn't embarrass myself.

***************

Amanda and I had a lot to think about. We spent every hour of the three days before graduation with each other, either writing our last papers, eating, cuddling, or having sex. Since our expectations about the sex were realistic, and since we truly were in love so that it was emotionally fulfilling, we fell asleep each night with smiles on our faces. However, we both knew that we had hard decisions to make in the near future.

Instead of taking a trip together after graduation, as we had once planned, we decided on some "alone" time. We agreed to meet up the Friday night six days after graduation and come to a conclusion then.

While I did take some "alone" time, since Josie was an important part of the equation from my standpoint, I went on a four day, three night trip with her. I was glad that I did because I got lots of important data from that sojourn.

1) Josie was agreeable to the arrangement Ginny had recommended. I would commit to never having sex with anyone besides her or Amanda, and Josie would continue to have bareback sex with me. For any other guy she would require a condom or a recent clean STD test.

2) There never could be anyone who could compare to Josie sexually from the physical standpoint. We were perfectly suited for each other, and simply enjoyed the hell out of fucking and sucking in every position that our flexible bodies could contort themselves into, with any toy that caught our fancy, and with any orifice that we felt like employing at any given time.

3) I really, really, missed Amanda in just this short time away from her. She truly was my soulmate, and as Ginny had precisely put it, if I hadn't had the over-the-top sexual relationship with Josie that I did, I could have been completely satisfied with the acceptable physical sex with Amanda and not needed anyone else.

When Amanda and I met Friday night there was no hesitancy as we rushed into each other's arms and fervently kissed and mauled each other. I then got on one knee and proposed to Amanda, with a temporary plastic Arcade ring. She eagerly accepted. By the next morning we had had the most emotionally satisfying and physically acceptable sex of our lives.

Neither of us wanted a delay, so we arranged for the wedding to take place in two months, an inordinately small amount of time. Our wedding didn't need a conventional church or reception hall – we planned on having it outdoors with a huge tent as a backup. We both accepted job offers in the same city that the University was in, and in the same metropolitan area that Josie and Frank wanted to stay in long term. We readily agreed on no more than three sessions a week with either Josie or Frank, never in our abode, and no blatant statements or body language that we were going to see them, and to make every attempt to minimize the number of people who knew of our arrangement. Our approach to one aspect was diametrically opposite, however.

Amanda felt it important to meet, and establish a relationship with, Josie. She also wanted her at the wedding,

I didn't even want to know Frank's last name, or anything about him. Not what he looked like, what his job was, what part of the area he lived in, absolutely nothing, and I certainly didn't want him at the wedding.

Amanda reluctantly agreed to my conditions with respect to Frank – she had no choice because no matter how much I loved her it was a deal breaker – and while I thought her approach to Josie strange, I told her "If Josie is willing, I have no objection."

The haste in preparing our wedding and reception did not in any way hinder the enjoyment we, and all of our guests, got out of it. Amanda and I had written our own vows, which did not include "forsaking all others," but did include a passage that only Dr. Boggle – or maybe Josie, who did attend – would have been able to understand the meaning of.

Everyone had a blast at the reception, including Dr. Boggle who graciously attended although we demanded that she not give us a present. Fortunately she showed up in a pants suit so as not to upstage the bride and bridesmaids, and with her ex-pro football player husband so that the males attending didn't kill each other trying to dance with or hit on her. We were told that the reception went on until 2 a. m. before the cops closed it down, and Amanda and I had a great time until we left for our honeymoon at midnight.

************

I guess for me to say that "life is strange" at this point would be the most trite thing imaginable; I'll still say it. Life is strange.

To my mild surprise, although they are both nice, non-judgmental people, Josie and Amanda actually became friends. They weren't best friends, but they enjoyed each other's company and never seemed to have any problem with the other. In fact – and this was to my great surprise – Josie even asked Amanda if I could go with her on a three day business trip to Aruba since everyone else in her company had a guest and she didn't want to stick out, and at that time had no one else she thought she could stand for most of four days and all of three nights.

Amanda said "Yes," and was the one who told me about the trip and encouraged me to go. Since I had been given three weeks advance notice, and it would really be stupid of me to turn down three nights of sex with the best fuck ever, I agreed.

In turned out to be just two nights of wild, monkey sex with Josie on the Aruba trip; and it truly was wild, monkey sex, three extreme orgasms a night for me, probably a dozen for her. Josie advised me the morning of the last night "I promised Amanda not to have sex with you tonight since she will be horny when you get home and doesn't want you worn out, so – and I really mean this – you sleep in Tim and Rachel's room tonight with Tim, and Rachel is sleeping in our room." Apparently Frank was out of town at least part of the time I was gone – which made me smile – and since Tim's room had two beds and he was a pleasant and unassuming old guy, I gutted it out.

Amanda really was horny when I got home. That, combined with the fact that as we practiced more the physical aspect of sex with Amanda had risen from a five or six to a six or seven, left me a very happy fella.

****************

Of course there were bumps along the road – how could there not be. One significant one was Amanda trying to get me to change my mind about meeting or hearing about Frank. The first two times she tried to talk me into it I was between nonplussed and angry. The third time I took a different tact.

"Please, please, honey, don't bring this subject up again. I never will change my mind – I can't really articulate why, but it is essential to my personality. I hate getting angry at you because I love you so much, and all that you bringing the subject up does is to rile me up." I then hugged her tight and whispered into her ear "Please, please, darling; don't bring it up again."

Amanda got a wane smile on her face, gave me two quick but zealous kisses, and said "OK – for the small price of one backrub my lips are forever sealed on the subject."

"Blackmailer," I fake snarled, then proceeded to disrobe her despite her bogus attempts to get away, and sucked her tits before I gave her a backrub.

Another bump in the marital road occurred one night at a party at Haley's house, Haley being Amanda's older sister.

I was in the bathroom taking care of serious business. The ducting in Haley's house seems to have a direct connection between the finished basement – where most of the party activities were – and the first floor bathroom that I was in.

I didn't really want to hear it, but I was indisposed and Haley and Amanda must have been right at the ductwork leading to the bathroom for part of their conversation, because I heard:

Haley: "So how is the relationship with Frank on one hand, and Blake on the other, going?"

Amanda: "Actually it's going quite well, although I can't get Blake to listen to anything I have to say about Frank, and certainly not to meet him."

Haley: "How often do you get together with Frank?"

Amanda: "Well Blake and I agreed no more than three times a week, but I was really naughty and horny one week while Blake was gone most of the time, and fucked Frank on four occasions, twice each time, including one over-the-top titty fuck. Giggle, giggle. However, since I made it a point, despite his protestations, to fuck Frank only twice the next week over the two week period it was only three times a week. Plus, Blake has no reason to complain since I let him take that trip to Aruba with Josie which, I heard from her, involved two nights of unadulterated all night long monkey sex, and Frank and I have never had an all-nighter since I got married." Mutual laughter.

Haley: "What's Frank's equipment like?"

Amanda: Laughter. "Big; really big."

Haley: "What's your favorite thing..."

Fortunately them moved away from the vent then so I couldn't hear any more, because I was about to charge out of the bathroom holding my ears shut despite the fact that I was in the middle of pushing out a deuce.

At first the conversation upset me for many reasons. The first was because our agreement had technically been violated once because she fucked Frank during four different sessions (we had no agreement on the number of sex acts per session). The second was because she obviously had told Haley about our arrangement. The third was that Josie told her about our sexual experience. The fourth was the glee with which Amanda described her titty fuck with Frank, confirming in my mind that not just pussy fucks were better for her with Frank, but also titty fucks.

I was a little distant for a few days after overhearing Haley and Amanda while I cogitated – but when Amanda asked me if anything was wrong I simply feigned fatigue and trouble at work.

After thinking about things I realized that the first transgression was only a technical one, and I simply put it out of my mind. The second was also minor because as a woman I knew that she had to tell someone, and Haley was a prosecutor and one of the most discrete people I had ever met in my life so I knew she would never spread that information around. The fourth was just a fact of life, so I lumped it. However, I was going to have to talk to Josie about the third transgression.

The next time that Josie and I met – three days after I overheard Haley and Amanda – I made sure to be as non-accusatory as possible, but brought up the subject before we undressed for what we both hoped would be a very active and sweaty tryst.

"Geez, Blake, I'm sorry about that. I honestly don't know what came over me. Amanda called me the day after we got back and thanked me for returning you in good condition so that you and she had a wonderful get re-acquainted sex session. She was so bubbly and forthcoming when she said 'I'll bet that if he came back a day before he would have been worthless,' I just felt obligated to admit what happened."

Josie apparently saw my face drop. "I'm really sorry, Blake," she said as she nuzzled up to me and started gently stroking my crotch. "You were such a champ in Aruba that I was still dizzy two days later, and I've never said anything before or since about our sex life to Amanda aside from general platitudes. I promise never to do it again." Then as she dropped to her knees while simultaneously undoing my zipper and said "Forgive me" just before shoving my cock into her mouth.

Ninety minutes later both Josie and I were sweaty, exhausted, and very satisfied. By the time that she finished sucking my cock clean after my second sperm deposit into her vagina, all was forgiven.

*************

After Amanda and I had been married for two years, we both got the bug to start a family, something that we had always had in common. There was one problem once Amanda went off birth control (in our case an IUD), however. If Frank was fucking her bareback – which he was – as often as three times a week there was a fifty percent chance that the kid would be his. We thought long and hard about this, and I know that Amanda had many talks with Frank, and if I was reading her body language and facial expressions right he had no interest in being a father. What we determined was a multi-step approach.

Fortunately Amanda had a very regular cycle. Her OBGYN assured her that she could accurately predict when ovulation would occur once she had her IUD removed. On the day of ovulation, given her health, age, and my (and Frank's) sperm count, there was a 33% chance that she would get pregnant. Counting back from that date, day -1 the chance was 31%, -2 27%, -3 14%, -4 16%, -5 10%, and

-6 and beyond essentially zero.

Only I would fuck Amanda on days 0, -1, and -2, and on those days we would fuck like minks. If she felt the real need to fuck Frank on days -3, -4, and -5, he would use a condom.

As a stop-gap, Amanda would undergo pregnancy testing immediately when she missed a period. If the test was positive the 7th, and 8th if necessary, week of pregnancy she would get a blood test to determine paternity. If it was Frank's she'd abort – something that we REALLY hoped would not happen. As it turned out since Frank was as paternal-averse as I was paternal-anxious, he decided to use a condom every time that he pussy-fucked Amanda until she had a positive pregnancy test. This made me happy, although I did notice her tits and the valley between them were often redder than normal during this time – obviously there was an enhanced level of titty fucking happening.

Amanda and I were some of those lucky people who conceive shortly after trying, because she missed her period after her first post-IUD ovulation. Her pregnancy test was positive, and we were thrilled. At the 8th week she had a blood test to determine paternity – just to be safe, although the chance was close to zero that Frank was the father in view of the precautions we had taken – and I was definitely the proud papa.

After Amanda's relatively short morning sickness abated, and once she started to show, our sex life became the best it ever had been. Not only was the emotional component enhanced because we were expectant parents, but the physical side was too. Her normally sloppy pussy became tighter as the baby took up more and more space, so that by the sixth month doggy fucking was almost as physically rewarding with Amanda as it was with Josie – "almost!"

Although of course we never talked about it, it seemed that Amanda's sessions with Frank decreased after the sixth month – maybe his cock was too big for her constricted channel – whereas she and I were fucking almost every day. From her body language and inferential comments I got the feeling that she would be really happy if because of her enhanced libido and our enhanced physical compatibility I would give up Josie until she delivered. In response I met up with Josie only once a week – at lunchtime so that I would have time to recover by that night and so that there was no real possibility of Amanda suspecting what we were up to. This too worked out well, because Josie and I missed each other so much that – impossibly – our lunchtime sex sessions were even more extreme than normal.

In fact, it was at this time that Josie and I regularly introduced into our sex life something – despite our previous use of toys – we had not done before. I bought a thin vibrator and some cocoanut lube. As I fucked Josie doggy style I slowly introduced the lubed vibrator into her anus, which tightened her already snug pussy to such an extent that if our parts were metal instead of flesh we would have been permanently joined together. When I could sense her orgasm reaching a crescendo I turned the vibrator on.

Josie's convulsions and my ejaculation volume and intensity were epic. Once she went comatose I almost did too, but had enough awareness to turn off the vibrator and slowly extricate it from her anus. We were both wiped out for an hour, so we only could have one orgasm per lunch period – but boy what an orgasm it was. Fortunately we were both normally very efficient at our jobs, because most of the afternoons after our vibrator fucks were wasted and our work had to be made up at other times.

Amanda vaginally delivered a perfect baby girl with only two hours of labor right on her due date – and her libido had been so high that we had fucked twice the day before she delivered. We named our precious child Mary Sue after both of our mothers. All of our family and friends oohed and aahed at Mary Sue, and even Josie – at Amanda's invitation – visited a week after she was born.

Of course Amanda's pussy was out of commission for six weeks after Mary Sue was born. This was no problem for me because Josie was more than willing to fuck three sessions a week, two fucks per session. However, I wondered where this left Frank – although I was totally unconcerned unless it meant that he permanently dropped her which would undoubtedly destroy my relationship with Josie in the process. Despite her aversion to sucking cock, I imagined that Amanda – who was now on maternity leave from her job – would have to start giving him blow jobs. This was confirmed when I overheard the end of a phone conversation between Haley and Amanda when Amanda didn't know that I had entered the back door when I got home early one day to see my little girl. So that she didn't know that I overheard her I went back outside and loudly announced my entry into the front door.

Amanda never did offer me a blowjob the six weeks her pussy was out of commission; her mouth was probably sore from servicing Frank. However she did regularly let me suck her mammoth engorged tits once Mary Sue was full, which was a truly awesome experience for me and seemed to really make Amanda happy too since she giggled almost the entire time that I suckled.

We repeated our procedure with the ovulation dates and testing for our second and third kids, both little boys that I was proven the father of, and that worked out just right too. While the sex with Amanda was grand during her pregnancies, after she had her tubes tied post third kid, she had trouble losing weight and her pussy was even sloppier than before. While that might have made a difference to me early in our relationship, it had no adverse effect on how I viewed or treated Amanda and I loved her even more than when we first got married.

************

Given the fact that women are naturally complex creatures – and Josie was certainly no exception – things with her were about as consistent as could be reasonably expected in the real world. Josie did go through periods where her behavior was erratic, including sometimes threatening to cut me off, and once totally avoiding me for two weeks, but it seemed to stabilize without any long term damage to our relationship.

Given the time pressures on a father of three, there was one really lucky happenstance – although I sometimes wondered whether Josie made a small sacrifice of her career to facilitate it – about three months after our last child was born. Josie got a job in the next building over from the one that I worked in, in a suburban office complex about eight miles from the innermost part of the city. At the same time she moved to an apartment building about two kilometers from her office, tree-lined suburban streets between them. Both her office building and apartment building had workout and shower facilities.