Chaste Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane resisted the urge to throw her best friend to the floor and stomp on her when she noticed her husband was looking at her with eyes that screamed, "What do I do?" Her shoulders sagged and she nodded, dropping into a chair to watch her best friend begin a tongue duel with her husband. She thought if he hadn't been caged he might have already emptied his balls into his shorts by now.

Muriel wasn't going to let her rest, though. "Come on over here and get his pants off, then get your tongue in here. Don't you know there are three of us?"

She complied, easily getting Jon out of his pants, briefly seeing the cage before Muriel pressed her soft, rounded belly against it and it disappeared again. Diane leaned in and licked her husband, only to find Muriel's tongue now licking hers. Muriel seemed to know what she wanted, while the other two were just responding, so within minutes Muriel was in charge of the scene, and she knew it.

She stepped back just enough to pull her top over her head and toss it aside, freeing the dark, meaty breasts from their restraint. They weren't large, but they hung heavily and were very obvious to Jonathan as she pressed them against his chest. She was hugging a naked Jonathan, kissing and licking the face of Diane, and reaching down with one hand to open her shorts. Suddenly with a new idea, she grabbed Diane's hand and guided it to her snap and zipper. Understanding what was asked, Diane opened the shorts and pushed them down. She looked at the round ass and curiosity suddenly took over. One hand gripped each ass cheek and she pushed a little, forcing Muriel against her husband, until she realized he was likely to enjoy that.

Muriel aimed and pushed Jonathan, letting him fall into a chair. As she dropped to her knees, she glanced back at Diane and told her, "Strip, bitch, then get behind me and squeeze my tits."

Surprised by the language and the directness, Diane shrugged off her dress and let if fall down her body, then knelt behind Muriel, reaching around, and for the first time in her life, holding mature breasts that were not her own. They felt different, and it was odd not feeling both the breast and the touch, but Muriel moaned and she began teasing the firm nipples with her thumbs.

"I want to suck you, you poor bastard," she told Jonathan. She opened her mouth and did not close it until his cage was inside her mouth and her tongue was running along the various metal bars, feeling the skin pressing against the sides of the cage. Suddenly she stiffened a little and squealed, then let the wet cage go and moved down to suck his balls.

A little unhappy that her effort to distract had only had a partial effect, Diane pulled her finger out of Muriel and made a triangle of three fingers before pushing back in. My god, she thought, this girl is already wet and we're just starting. She watched as her husband's balls disappeared into their friend's mouth and Diane tried to punish her by jabbing her fingers at the wet pussy.

The effect was, again, not as hoped. Muriel released the balls, holding tightly to the cage, and began moaning, "Oh yes, yes girl, fuck my pussy, oh yes, that feels so good. Fuck me harder."

Diane kept jabbing, a little stunned at what she was doing. A movement caught her attention and she saw Jonathan's head tipped, that questioning look on his face saying, "what are you doing?" She suddenly realized what she was doing and stopped her arm. Muriel was the only one who seemed to know exactly what she was doing.

Of course, they couldn't know they were very close to following one of the possible scenarios Muriel had imagined during the past week. She had one more move before it would go into complete unknown, but she smiled as she thought of the reaction this would bring.

Muriel straightened, pulled off Diane's fingers, and pivoted on one knee. She pushed Diane back with her right hand, moving Diane up against her husband while Muriel grabbed a wrist and guided three wet fingers up to Jonathan's mouth. Then she moved back, now behind naked Diane, hands reaching around and cupping, then squeezing, her friend's breasts.

Diane felt the squeeze and it was painful, but it was an oddly arousing painful. Matched with the warmth of a naked woman pressed against her back, her husband's cage against her belly, her fingers being licked and sucked in his mouth, and the strangeness of the entire scenario, she felt herself wanting more. Muriel guided her up until she was kissing her husband, then Muriel was also there, then, somehow, Jonathan was no longer part of it and Diane was laying on the floor, Muriel was on top, and they were kissing while their hands ran over each other's body.

As the lone man in the group watched, unable to free his aching cock, the women moved around on the floor and then Muriel had his wife's left leg in the air, kissing at the back of the knee. The trip down was short, he watched his wife's eyes widen as she realized where it was headed, then saw and heard the gasp as Muriel's tongue went where no other female tongue had ever been. A more intense moan followed and the body twisted as their guest found and began sucking on the clit. Diane made eye contact with her husband, and he simply nodded to her.

After a little while, Muriel raised her head and looked at him. "Hey, cockless, you still have a mouth and fingers right? Get down here and put them to use. Right now, only one of us is fully enjoying themselves."

Though not happy with the belittling, he got down and bent over to kiss his wife. Muriel punched him and pointed back over her shoulder. Looking back to Diane for permission, he saw a familiar look of sexual intensity in her eyes as she grunted and nodded. Jonathan dutifully moved behind Muriel, got onto his back, and pulled her hips downward.

He was amazed how wet she was. Diane had once been wet more easily, but nothing like this. The taste was different from his wife, but not bad and the moans and squeals coming from his wife were soon encouraging him to try to get the same from their guest. Diane was first, crying out and bucking hard as she came, then came again when Muriel sucked on her clit.

Jonathan had reached up and was squeezing the pendulous breasts as he continued licking, eventually getting her to her orgasm. In his original thoughts, he would be next, but now, he realized, his cock would continue to ache and press against metal while the women could keep going. And they did.

Diane rolled Muriel onto her back and lowered her hips above the woman's face. He saw Muriel hungrily begin lapping, then adding something they had never considered. Using the combination of pussy juices and saliva, she got her index finger wet, slid it down to Diane's puckered rear entrance, and without ceremony pushed it in to the first knuckle. Again, Diane's back straightened and she squealed, this time trying to pull up, but Muriel's other arm was already in place to hold the hips down. The finger went in one more knuckle, then began slowly stroking between the first and second knuckles.

Looking down at the soft belly and spread legs, Jonathan got an idea and lifted the hips, positioning himself so that Muriel's hips were held up in the air with his hands and his mouth was right there on her pussy. He moved one hand and put in two fingers, felt there was more room and added a third, then began stroking and licking at the same time, happy to hear a little squeal from Muriel as the gasps and moans from his wife grew more intense.

As Diane neared her climax, Muriel shifted to sucking the clit again, sliding two fingers into the very wet love canal and stroking her hand, with the one finger still in the anus, picking up speed until Diane arched her back and cried out. Jonathan glanced up from his own efforts to watch her and was amazed how sexy she looked having an orgasm. Muriel followed soon after and wasn't quite as impressive to him, but it was still good and he watched some wetness, he couldn't say if it was his saliva or from her pussy, run down the belly and chest of the upended woman.

"My turn." It was Diane's voice, but husky and stretched. She told her husband to keep the woman up in the air and she turned around to kiss and lick at the already soaked pussy. It wasn't a surprise any more when she felt a tongue on her pussy, then on her ass, then a finger slipping into her ass and more fingers in her pussy and everything was stroking her at once while firm, sucking kisses were place on her ass cheeks. Jonathan reached over and played with his wife's tits while she lapped at a pussy and got herself fingered.

Both women climaxed almost at the same time. One big difference was that Diane, when she was done shuddering herself and licking her friend, leaned forward to kiss her husband. She knew her mouth was wet with another woman's juices and in the heat of the moment she kissed with the passion of an animal in heat as he lowered Muriel's hips to the floor.

A minute later, as Diane caught her breath, Muriel pushed Jonathan to the floor and started kissing with just as much passion, but she mounted him and was soon rubbing her wet pussy on his cock cage. He tried to gently push her away, glanced at his wife and saw a pained look, then broke free of the kiss and quietly said, "Muriel, you need to stop."

She looked at him in surprise, began rocking her hips again and he said more firmly, "Muriel, stop. I can't play that game."

She looked at Jonathan, then at Diane. "It's not like I'm actually fucking you."

Jonathan had his hands on her shoulders, as gently and firmly as possible guiding her off him. "We understood I would be caged for this. I know I started it, but I don't want another woman riding my cock, even if it's in a cage. I can still feel it, and I'm just not comfortable."

Muriel looked at Diane. "I may not be so gracious next week, and I think you pretty much owe me to show up now."

Diane was a mess, her hair wet, sweating, legs spread apart with wetness all around her thighs and pussy. "My god, Muriel, this was so different, so stimulating. Please don't ruin it now."

Muriel looked at Jonathan, bent and kissed him on the lips, then moved over to Diane and held her. "You're worn out, aren't you?"

Diane looked into her friend's eyes, feeling the hot body. "Is it that tropical blood or what? You sound like you can keep going."

Muriel shrugged, said, "There are two of you, after all," and moved in to kiss. A minute later she moaned as Jonathan's fingers penetrated her. She said something very quickly in Spanish and Diane said, "I have no idea what you just said, but it sounded really hot. When did you need to leave?"

Muriel smiled but did not translate. "I could stay until 4, but I'm going to say, three more orgasms for me, two for you, and then five minutes to tease your husband and I'll be out of your way for now. You two have some talking to do before next week and you should start right after I leave. Begin with what if and go from there." Then her fingers were into Diane as Jonathan slid his thumb into Muriel's ass, amazed at how she happily pushed back.

Two hours later they sat on the floor, sipping wine, looking at wet spots where a progressively more aroused Muriel had left her mark. Was she really that insatiable, or was she just that excited by today? Neither spoke. She had already hinted at the meaning of what if when she was told to get off Jonathan. It hit home now, that Diane might get a cock pushed into her next week, and not her husband's. It would only be the fourth in her life, and the first besides her husband since they started dating 35 years ago. She found that the five orgasms she'd had, or maybe six, she didn't know she could have so many, had felt wonderful, but the wonder was gone and a kind of dread was growing inside her.

She had given in and said yes, but she had never really wanted to. Now that it was staring her in the face, almost literally, she was terrified she might actually have to take a cock. And there was the other stressor. Maybe they needed to tell the Rosarios they could not be friends any more.

=======

Another stressful week followed. Diane was wondering if the month was ever going to end. Of course she could call and say forget it. Jonathan was urging her to do just that, but she had promised. It was part of the package deal. Muriel would do the three for Jonathan, but only if Diane came over the next week for time with Roddy. It was a deal, and whether she liked it now or not, she was a person who honored her word.

Saturday after lunch she dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with panties underneath. She wasn't ready to go out in public without some added coverage. Muriel would laugh, of course, but she needed the security. Once again Jonathan asked if she was sure and offered to make the cancelation call. She said she was ok and would pay her own debt.

Suddenly she held his head between her hands and kissed him hard before breaking and looking into his eyes. "Jon, I really have to know, right now, I have to know. Is this something you had planned? Are you trying to force me into something?"

His eyes were surprisingly soft. "I could be angry that you even think that, you know, but I understand. Honey, we've had a really good marriage and I can't think of why you would distrust me so much now, other than you really don't want to do this. No. Look into my eyes or my heart or whatever you can look into. No, I know I brought it up, but I am not trying to manipulate you into sex with another man, or whatever might happen. After how you handled things last week, I love you more than ever, and I will make whatever phone call you need if you ask me to. I'll tell them you won't be there, I'll tell them to jump off a bridge, I'll tell them we're done as friends."

"Then how can you let this happen? How can you care and not care?"

He held her close. "You over analyze and assume. But the basic thing is I know. I know, he might give you five, six, eight screaming orgasms. When he's done, you're coming home to me. This is where your heart is." He sat down and pulled her onto his lap. "I messed up. I talked too much with Roddy, Muriel had mentioned a threesome, I'd seen it, heard that all men want it, and basically I bought into something I had never felt was important until that moment. I didn't know they had arranged for the little minx to tell you, and say it was my idea."

She put her finger to his lips to stop him. "But you took responsibility. You accepted the challenge, and the cage. You didn't tell them about the cage, did you? Did you create this pressure situation? You fucking bastard."

She tried to stand, but he held her down. "Woah, stop. No. The cage thing was a complete accident. And I accepted because I bought into it. It really was my fault. They, at least Muriel, thought she could bring it up with you because I was on board. Of the four of us, you were the only one who was holding back. And, well, when you challenged me I thought I would beat you at HORSE and you'd be, uh, you know, I'm glad you won. You would have paid the debt that way, too, but it would have been all wrong."

"You're an ass, and part of me hates you right now. You're just damn lucky that a bigger part of me still loves you."

There was a short pause, then he said, "If you go ahead with this, I really owe you. Seriously, I was wrong, and you can tell them that or I'll call them and tell them that. I was wrong and you were right and you're only going over there because of me. I'm sorry."

She smiled a little. "I almost bought a harness and a dildo when I got the cage. You're lucky I didn't." She got up off his lap and looked down at him. "At least, you're lucky today. If I come home in the wrong mood, you're going to be on your hands and knees taking it up your fucking ass every night for the rest of this damn month!"

He watched her walk out the door, slamming it behind her, and thought for a moment. He walked to the counter and picked up his phone.

Diane already felt naked as she waited for her friends to answer their door. Her stomach was a mess and her mind was almost as bad. She wanted to run and as soon as the door opened Muriel could see it. She didn't give an option. Instead of a cheerful hello, she grabbed Diane's wrist and pulled her in, closing the door behind them.

"Hey Baby," Muriel called out, "I've got a reluctant bitch here. How about giving me a hand getting her out of her clothes and bent over the couch where she belongs."

Diane looked at her friend as she was dragged through the house to the rec room and tried to talk. "Mur- ... SHIT!"

As they entered the room, Roddy was walking toward them, already naked, sporting a hard cock that was larger than Jonathan's. It wasn't exactly huge, but the sight of it surprised Diane and she wondered if she would even be able to take it if they tried to get it into her.

"Pull the shirt off, Roddy. Look girl, you promised you would play here if I played there, and I had a really good time there except for that little bit where you stopped me. And now you pull back form me like you want out of your agreement? No way bitch, you're paying up, and you're paying any way I want to charge you, is that clear?" Roddy had the shorts gone and Muriel had opened the shorts. "Damn, woman, what's with the panties? You trying to make me work hard?" With a single hard tug, panties and shorts were at her feet.

Roddy grabbed Diane from behind, causing a grunt of displeasure as his hands closed on her breasts before he lifted her off the floor, letting Muriel pull out the garments. His cock dug into her ass cheeks and suddenly Diane was almost in a panic.

"Please, Muriel, Roddy, I can't do it like this. I'm scared now. Please let me go."

Muriel dropped to her knees in front of Diane, pushing her legs apart as her husband held the woman in place. "You weren't scared last week, when I was at your house. You were cumming and cumming and licking and seemed to be really enjoying yourself. So what's your fucking problem this week? Isn't my man good enough for your little pussy hole?" She made several long, rough licks before looking up again. "Or would you rather just blow him? Maybe your mouth is too pure for his Puerto Rican jizz." She went back to licking.

Diane tried to relax, knowing she had agreed to this, and the licks and hands on her tits were feeling good. If she could just get the thought of him fucking her out of her mind she might enjoy it. At least enjoy it more than now. She forced herself to turn her head and offer her tongue to Roddy.

He never hesitated, sucking it into his own mouth with an unfamiliar force and licking it before extending his tongue into her mouth. Now she was relaxing more and felt maybe she was relaxed enough to have an orgasm. She was still trying to be in her own head, forcing her legs apart more and hoping it would encourage her own body to respond.

Finally she shook and cried out from her climax, helped to hands and knees while Muriel spread out on the floor under her. They went to a 69 and Diane tried to apply the lessons she had learned last week. Muriel was teasing the pussy, seeming unable to get enough of the taste, and now Roddy was next to Diane, putting her hand on his cock and urging her to stroke him. She couldn't help thinking how different last week was, with her own husband locked.

Each woman orgasmed, then Muriel arranged them on hands and knees facing each other, Roddy behind. As she kissed Muriel, Diane could feel the steady movement of her body and could see past the head to where Roddy's hip movements matched the body movement. Muriel pulled back long enough to whisper, "My husband has enough jizz to cum four times. That's plenty for both of us." She smiled as her lips once again touched Diane's.