Chaste Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane got him hard, then told him she wanted an orgasm first to make sure she got one, and he got onto the bed to lick her to an orgasm, then continued licking before he moved into position and told her, "You guide."

She smiled and nodded, lining him up with her hand, grabbing his hips and hesitating. She looked into his eyes, and amidst the lust and desire was another message, one that said she could take as long as she needed. Diane smiled into her husband's eyes, pulling down as she pushed her hips up and immediately shifting her arms up to his neck to hold him while they made love.

=======

Diane stared at her phone for several minutes. It was Monday morning, Jon had left for work 30 minutes ago, and she knew what she wanted to do, but was having trouble actually doing it. She scrolled through the numbers, selecting the one she wanted and opening it up, thumb hovering over the 'call' button on the screen. Taking a deep breath, she pressed down.

Muriel answered with a greeting that sounded wispy and too soft. "Hey Muriel," Diane started, trying to sound confident and back in control. Then she thought better of it. "I was wondering, I mean, no pressure, just wondering, you know, that husband of yours. Do you want to shape up and make him lose his mind?"

There was an edge in the response. "Are you saying I'm fat?"

"No, Muriel, god no. You be what you want to be. It's just, I put in a lot of work for this body you hate so much, and I want to stay fit so I can beat Jonathan at basketball again. It's just, you said, you know, that I was, that you, kind of that you wished you had a more fit shape? I thought maybe I could help you and give you encouragement. By next summer, maybe you'll be the one everybody looks at and I'll have put 20 pounds back on."

There was a silence, then Muriel said, "You aren't going to gain weight because of me, are you?"

Diane sighed. "I don't know. I haven't been eating much, but I haven't really DONE anything in two weeks. I don't even want to do anything, but it worked for me. And you kind of said you couldn't do it, at least not alone."

"It's tempting. You obviously tapped into some real I wanna and you got that bod, so I guess you'd be a good teacher. Sooooo, ok, but on one condition."

A lump formed in Diane's throat at the 'one condition' comment, but she pushed past it and said, "What's the condition?"

Muriel could hear the tension in the voice and didn't play like she usually would. "Before we start, you and I go out and get a great big latte each, so we know there's something that needs to be burned off."

Diane smiled, then laughed. It felt good to laugh. "I'll race you to the bottom of the cup."

Her friend smiled and gave a small laugh. "No way, girlfriend. No more racing between you and me. We go arm in arm and hand in hand or we don't go at all."

"Uh," Diane was struggling now, "listen. Let's start hand in hand, ok? I'm sorry, but I'm still a long way from arm in arm, with anybody."

"You had sex yet?"

"The cage came off yesterday," Diane admitted. "It took me a while, but, yeah, we had sex." My god, was she talking about her sex life now?

Muriel smiled, knowing it wasn't seen. "Good for you. And I'm happy hand in hand. I have a long way to go to get your trust again, but when you said you trusted me and I knew I broke it, that was like a dagger in my heart, and MY hand pushing it in. I guess we hurt each other pretty bad and weren't really seeing it. I wanna get it right this time."

"I'll be over in a half hour to pick you up," Diane told her. "And Muriel, while I was sitting in a ball for two weeks I did a lot of thinking. Friends get close, and it's easy to hurt them because of that closeness. We're going to mess up again. Let's just try to keep it more reasonable next time?"

Her friend laughed. "Sure, more reasonable fuck up. I like that idea." They both laughed and the call ended. They realized they were ready to try, and the both supposed that's what friends did when everything went wrong.