Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough," I heard a voice say and, almost instantly, I felt Victoria's face move out from between my ass cheeks. Worse, I felt her tongue drop away from my anus. It now felt cold and sensitive from the air. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning.

"So Vicky, how'd Nikki's asshole taste?" Iris asked and I felt nervous. I don't know if I wanted her to say she loved it or hated it.

"Clean. Like bodywash and cotton," Victoria said, her voice coming out uneven, nervous.

"And you liked it didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes," Victoria said, mechanically. I felt my heart flutter. She'd liked it. What did that mean? What did it mean that I...

"How'd you feel about it Nikki?" Iris asked and I gritted my teeth. Why hadn't she just asked if I'd liked it? Why did she make me explain it? I knew I had to be honest. I had to say:

"I loved it," My cheeks felt hot as I said it and I heard my brothers squirm uneasily on the bed and I dropped my head. God why had I said that? Worse, why was that the truth?

"Just so you know Nikki," Iris said to me, "Vicky smiled a little when you first said that and then she corrected herself." I didn't know if she was telling the truth, but I believed her. I can't even describe the conflicted feelings.

"Ty, did you get your cock nice and slick?" Iris asked, shifting gears.

"Yes," he said uneasily.

"Get down her and get it in your sister's ass before you both get dry," Iris said. I felt Victoria's hair slip off of my hips and her hands take pressure off my ass. She moved away and sat on the bed. Tyler had already gotten up. He was walking slowly around behind me.

"Do you smell your sister's cunt, Ty?" Iris asked as soon as Ty was standing behind me.

"Yes," he said and it was obvious. My scent was filling the room.

"Do you like it? Is it keeping your cock hard?" Iris asked.

"Yes," Tyler said again, without pause.

"Get that hard dick in your sister's ass. Don't say anything. Don't fuck around. Just do it now," Iris said, and I heard her groan. I didn't have to look over at her to know that she was fingering her slit. I could smell her too.

But there wasn't even time to think about that. The pleasure from Victoria's tongue had faded entirely. My asshole still felt wet, but the nerves had come back. My brother was about to fuck me. That was disturbing enough. More than I could really handle. But it was so much worse. His cock was about to go up my ass. I froze on my hands and knees.

After a second, but not enough time, I felt Tyler's hands on my ass. He placed them in the same place that Victoria's hands had been just a few seconds before. He pushed down, splitting my ass cheeks apart again. His right hand rose up off of my hip and I knew that he was grabbing his cock. I knew my little brother was looking down at my glistening wet asshole, plotting how to get his dick inside of me. Surprisingly quickly, I felt a gentle kiss as the tip of my brother's cock pressing against my tight asshole.

"Move slow," was the only thing I was able to say. I prayed that Iris wouldn't mind and she didn't seem to react. I felt Tyler sort of adjust himself on his knees and the rounded tip of his cock sort of rolled against my asshole. His dick was very wet and slipped against me easily. All of the nerves that Victoria had lighted up sparked against and my elbows nearly buckled.

Tyler's left hand sunk into the flesh of my ass as he held onto me. He grunted slightly and the pressure on my asshole suddenly ratcheted up. No longer content to just rub against me, he was now actively trying to press inside of me. There was a slight pinching sensation and some minor pain. The pressure grew more and more intense. I heard Tyler groan slightly and my ass cheek rubbed against the shaft of his dick.

Something strange was happening. At first I couldn't believe. I kept telling myself that the pain was going to get far worse and that I just needed to get through this. I thought about my last experience, how I'd felt like I was going to be split in half, get cut to pieces. And I still feared the pain. But there was something else too. I couldn't deny it. The tension had grown so great, the contradictions had grown so intense. I knew I needed a release, even if I couldn't really think it. And so part of me, deep inside, desperately wanted my brother's cock inside of me. Part of me needed to just push beyond everything, just feel the pleasure.

Maybe that idea, maybe that need was the key. Maybe that's why, when the pressure became greatest, and the pinching pain became most intense, something happened. I could feel Tyler's hard cock bending from the pressure of my asshole and then, suddenly, it gave. For the barest fraction of a second, I thought he'd turned away. But then I felt it. My asshole had opened up to my brother, just sort of winked open. And his wet tip had just popped inside of me. In fact, he had been pushing so hard that there was more than just the tip. More than two inches of his hard shaft popped instantly inside of me. I could feel the rounded tip deep inside of me. I could feel every ridge and every vein in his cock as my tight insides wrapped around Tyler's penis.

"Oh Jesus Nicole!" Tyler groaned. His right hand returned sharply to my ass, squeezing into my flesh. I groaned loudly as the intense sensation of being filled by my brother took me over. A warmth, similar to the feeling of Victoria's tongue on my asshole, spread throughout my body. I'd never felt anything like this. It was so much different than regular sex. And so much better than the last time someone had been in my asshole.

It was almost possible to forget that the cock inside of me was attached to my obnoxious little brother. But not entirely. As my anus tightened briefly, squeezing the cock inside of it, I heard him moan loudly. I was, intellectually, disgusted that I'd even heard my brother make a noise like that. It was, obviously, worse that I'd been the one who made it happen. But that intellectual feeling was just on the very surface of my feelings. Roiling down below, where my body was reacting to the sights, sounds, and smells around me, there was something entirely different. A thrill at having given a man, any man, pleasure. A desire to do more for him and a need to feel more for myself.

Unbidden, my hips started to press back. I felt Tyler's body go rigid and I heard his breathing grow shallower. But I also felt him start to press. I could feel his muscles flexing. And as I did, I felt my asshole release again, welcoming the increased pressure. And then I felt the slippery, delicious feeling of my brother's cock sliding inch by inch into my ass. I squeezed him tight, relishing the sensation of his hard rod pushing through my insides, making space and filling me up. I groaned now, loudly and unreservedly. My nerves were firing everywhere at once. I couldn't help it now. My hand rose quickly, up off of the floor. Without even thinking, I felt my palm press against my nipple and my fingers sink into my flesh. Soon I was kneading at them roughly and dissipating the pressure that Tyler's cock was building in my body. I didn't care who saw then. I just needed it.

After what felt like just a couple of seconds at most, I felt a strange sensation against my wet pussy. A sort of gentle smacking sound occurred. I felt so incredibly full that it seemed that if I opened my mouth, someone would be able to see Tyler's cock resting on the back of my tongue. I suddenly realized what I'd felt. Tyler's cock was entirely inside of my ass. His balls were pressing against my pussy.

For a second, we just sat there stiffly. I don't think either of us could really believe what we were doing and what we were feeling. I think in that moment, the feelings of shame and humiliation rallied briefly. I saw a picture of myself in my mind, on my hands and knees with my brother's penis buried in my anus and knew that it was shameful and wrong. That I could never forgive myself for doing it or feeling the way I felt. But I knew how I felt. So...unbelievably good.

I guess Iris saved me from thinking about it though, maybe kept the shame from gaining the upper hand. She said, "stroke it in and out Ty. Don't just leave it crammed up the tailpipe," I turned and looked at Iris. Her fingers were buried deep in her pussy and her eyes were only half open. I turned again, for reasons that I couldn't fully explain, and looked at Brandon and Victoria. They were sitting on the bed, just inches from one another. Victoria's pussy was glistening and her nipples were hard while Brandon's cock was harder than it had been before. Their eyes were staring directly at my ass, seemingly oblivious to the world or the implications of what they were seeing. For some reason...it felt good to be watched. And terrible. Terrible too. I think.

But Tyler was already taking Iris' advice. I gasped loudly and squeezed more forcefully on my breast as Tyler's cock pulled two or maybe even three inches out of my ass. I heard him spit down on his cock, keeping it wet. But the sensation of pulled out was so overwhelming that I barely registered that. The only thing that was able to shake that feeling from my mind was the sensation of Tyler's cock once again pushing deep into my ass. It felt just as tight, just as full as it had the first time. But the pain was even less, the pleasure more pure. I pinched my nipples and shook all over. Tyler pulled out again and then pressed back into me. Over and over again. Each time the tension and the pleasure grew more and more intense.

"I love you Nicole," Tyler said in a vibrating, staccato fashion as he thumped in and out of my ass. I don't know what prompted it. I don't know if it was an apology or a burst of erotic bliss. I didn't care. I felt it too.

"I love you Tyler," I said, my voice breaking down into a loud moan halfway through his name. It sounded like I'd called him "Ty," just like Iris.

"Brandon," Iris said, "Pussy or mouth." Iris' voice rang out against the slapping, wet sounds that filled the room. I knew what Iris was getting at, I felt a shiver run up my back. I felt my asshole clinch around my brother's cock and I groaned. I could feel my pussy dripping down onto the floor and my tongue felt wet and thick in my mouth. I didn't care what Brandon picked. I just knew that I wanted it.

"Mouth," Brandon said, his voice sounding husky and distant. I groaned loudly and wondered if they thought I was upset. I guess I hoped that Iris thought I didn't want it. But, I guess I was sort of past that point as well. It was all about the sensation now.

"Ty, pull your sister's head up so that she can suck your brother's dick," Iris said, gasping herself. I could hear her squirming on the chair. I turned slightly to look at her I could see her hand reached down into her tube top, grabbing her breast, her gun resting in her free hand. But I didn't have time to look long. I felt a sudden, painful tug and my neck jerked back. For a moment, I couldn't understand what was happening. Then I realized that Tyler had reached down, wrapped my long hair around his forearm, and pulled my up so that my head was facing forward. He actually used my hair to pull me back, sending my hips hard into his and pushing his cock deeper into my ass. I moaned loudly, leaving my mouth open and my tongue resting gently against my lips.

Brandon hadn't been sitting still while Tyler was getting me into position. He had, apparently, slipped off his boxers and he was now standing in front of me, completely naked. His hands were on his hips and his cock was sticking out hard and twitching towards my face. We were only a couple of inches apart. I could see the pre-cum collecting on the tip of his penis. I desperately wanted to know what it tasted like but I didn't acknowledge that desire.

It seemed that I wasn't the only one who needed less prompting from Iris. There wasn't really goading anymore. She didn't need to remind us what was at stake. But it wasn't just the threat, I knew that. There was something else there as well, something we all felt and didn't acknowledge. Nonetheless, without another word, Brandon took a long step towards me. I opened my mouth wider, but Brandon was a little too tall. I felt her cock slide against my cheek and I felt the tip press wetly into my hair. His flesh felt hot and rigid against my face...Wonderfully powerful. Brandon took a half step back and reached his hand around his cock, pulling it down so that it was facing my lips.

My mouth was watering desperately now and I pushed my hips back into Tyler. I felt his hard cock shaking in my asshole, calming me. I had to keep control of myself. These things I was feeling...They weren't right. I needed to just do what I had to do and then be done with it. Brandon reached his free hand forward and I felt his rough fingers against my cheek. I kept my lips open as Brandon stepped forward again.

As he moved, my eyes were essentially crossed. I was staring right at his penis, I couldn't think of anything else. I looked at the red, dripping tip and the long, veiny shaft. It was so much like the other penises I'd seen in my life but I could feel the difference now, more than ever. I could feel the difference but I could no longer feel the disgust. Instead it was like...excitement.

Brandon must've been excited too because he moved quickly. Holding my head in place he quickly slid his hard cock forward, between my lips. I could feel the hard, hot shaft as it slipped into my mouth. I tasted the salty, virile flavor of his precum as it splashed into my tongue. But Brandon moved too fast to savor. He shaft glided along my tongue and soon I felt it bumping up against the back of my throat. Involuntarily, I gagged, and Brandon just pushed further. My mouth filled with thick saliva and my throat closed around the tip of my brother's cock. But he kept pushing it further into me. I was grateful; I didn't want him to stop. I can't express the feeling I had when I sensed my nose pushing into my brother's pubes, when I felt his balls resting against my chin.

"Spit like a suckling pig," I heard Iris say and I didn't even care. I guess she was right. There I was, on my hands and knees on the floor. Tyler's cock was buried entirely into my ass, I could feel my insides squeezing around him. At the same time, Brandon's cock was all the way into my throat. His hand had moved, resting on the back of my head, pushing his penis deeper into my throat. My brothers started to move their cocks inside of me, slipping in and out of my asshole and my throat. They moved in opposite directions, Tyler thrusting in while Brandon was pulling out and vice versa. I tried to move my body with their movements, so that Tyler's cock would go deeper into my asshole and Brandon's cock would go deeper into my throat. I gasped desperately when I had the chance but didn't dare stop them.

The feeling was...well it was something I'd never felt before. I was barely conscious of what was going on around me. I didn't feel guilt or shame. Those feelings didn't even make any sense anymore. My body was taking over entirely. The tension had become too great. I needed too much to let my mind play any part. I was just focused on taking my brothers, on feeling the pleasure rising higher and higher inside of me.

"Vicky, looks like you're the odd woman out," I heard Iris croak next to me. I was surprised that I could hear anything beyond the squishing sound of Tyler's cock entering my ass or the choking sound of my throat. But I could hear her clearly, "Are you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes," I heard my sister's voice say meekly. My knees felt weak when I heard her and I trembled all over. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I liked the way it felt. I opened my mouth wider to taste more of Brandon's cock and I felt big ropes of saliva drip from my lips and puddle down on the floor between my hands. My nipples ached and I would have reached up to grab them again if I hadn't been sure I would lose balance and fall over.

"In or out Vicky, choose," Iris asked. She wasn't even tormenting us anymore with our responses. She seemed to realize that we were past that point now. We were doing whatever we had to do to survive. Or whatever we had to do to obey our desperate bodies. The distinction between what we had to do and what we wanted was blurring. Just a thin veneer on the top, telling me that I was doing what I had to do to survive, remained.

"Out," Vicky said instantly, breathy. I darted my eyes to the side, towards where my sister was waiting. Her nipples were very hard and she was squirming uncomfortably. I didn't have any idea what she was going to have to do but I knew that there was no question that she would do it.

"Good choice. 'In' would've been fingering your sister's empty cunt," Iris explained and I groaned. I felt my asshole squeeze around my brother's cock (he spit on his cock again, keeping it wet) but I desperately wanted something in my pussy too. I needed to feel a release form this tension, "Instead, I want you to suck on your sister's clit," Iris explained. My knees wobbled and I squeezed my legs together slightly, feeling the pressure on my clit, feeling its desperation.

Victoria instantly jumped into action. I felt her head sliding underneath of my body, even as my eyes returned forward, looking at Brandon's stomach. I spread my legs a little wider, dropping my hips down, but keeping my arms locked out (pushing my breasts sort of out and forward). Tyler followed me, dropping his hips lower and keeping his long, hard cock buried deep inside of my ass. Victoria had positioned herself perfectly and, after a moment, I felt her hair rubbing against my thighs and I felt my stomach touch her head.

My sister was absolutely desperate to be involved at this point. Her hands moved around, grabbing my hips and pulling herself into place. In a matter of seconds, I felt Victoria position her wet mouth directly against my dripping pussy. She was sort of lying perpendicular to my body, her head tilted slightly so that she was between my legs. Tyler was still pounding away, harder and harder at my asshole and I could hear his balls slapping into the side of her face. But Victoria wasn't fazed by that. Instead, she titled her neck upward, and I felt her lips kiss my aching clit.

It was clear from the beginning that Victoria had no idea what she was doing. But she made up for that, and more, with her reckless abandon. Her lips sealed instantly around my clit, sucking on me firmly but lovingly. Sensations rocketed up and down my spine and my asshole clenched around Tyler's cock. I felt her tongue moving rapidly around me, lapping soft and heavy, sucking down my juices. She moved frantically, never letting her hot, sweet tongue stay at any one place for more than a few seconds. I tried to gasp around Brandon's cock, but I just drooled more down onto the floor.

The intensity of the situation, the overwhelming focus centered on my desperate body, seemed to freeze me in place. I couldn't even wrap my mind around the situation. I just let my siblings pleasure my body, and tried to let my body pleasure them. Tyler's hands were gripped tightly on my hips, pulling me back. His cock was slipping rapidly in and out of my wet asshole, my insides squeezing him desperately, trying to hold him in place. I was trying to moan with the pleasure of the sensation but I couldn't, I could barely breathe. I felt lightheaded. And wonderful. Because Brandon's cock was buried deep in my throat, moving in and out of me at the same pace as Tyler's. And the whole while, Victoria's lips were sealed around my clitoris and her tongue was flicking at me desperately.

All of the action was centered on my body. It was so overwhelming. I really wasn't able differentiate the pleasure from the fear or the pain. I couldn't even really tell what sensation was coming from my brothers, what was coming from my sister. It was just like a...warm, fuzzy, buzzing feeling that enveloped my entire body. I might have confused the intensity of that feeling for an orgasm. Until that orgasm arrived. And when it did, it was the most powerful I'd ever felt in my entire life.

1...456789