Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where it started. It was probably my sister's impossibly soft and careful lips gently caressing my clitoris. But, I was surprised to find, the pleasure was at least as intense where my anus was pulsing around my youngest brother's cock. But where it started didn't really matter. In a few seconds it was sweeping throughout my entire body. My muscles clenched all over as waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body. It was like, electrical liquid was coursing through every veins in my body. I was shaking all over, my mind going blank. Even the fear and the shame were washed away. It was simply...perfection.

While my mind was overwhelmed by my orgasm, my body continued to act. As my mind began to clear, I felt that my lips were pursed tightly, my cheeks wrapped closely around my brother's cock. I also felt my asshole clenched tight, holding my other brother in place, sucking him inside of me. I felt my pussy tremoring, my thick cum dripping between my lips, onto my sister chin. What's more, I felt that my brothers were both cumming as well. Tyler's hand were squeezing hard on my waist, his hips were pressed into mine and I could hear him grunting. I could feel his thick, hot cum filling up my asshole, make me feel stretched and full inside.

But that sensation, incredible as it was, was dwarfed by the feeling in my mouth. I could feel the tip of his penis flaring against my tongue. I could taste the hot, salty liquid erupting messily into my cheeks, filling them and coating my mouth. Some even poured directly down into my throat. I couldn't believe how...good it tasted. I growled deep in my throat, the combined reaction of my orgasm and the flavor of my brother. In that moment...I wouldn't have been anywhere else if I had a choice.

"Keep that jizz in your mouth and ass you little slut," Iris said and the euphoria began to fade. My eyes opened and I felt my brother's shifting. Very quickly, I felt Brandon's cock, still hard, slip out of my lips. I closed my mouth quickly, keep his warm, salty cum pooled over my tongue, tasting him but now feeling ashamed for the pleasure it gave me. For the first I really realized that I'd experienced an orgasm and that made me feel...so much worse. There isn't even a word of the level of self-hated I had at that instant. At the same time, I groaned as I felt Tyler's cock slip quickly out of my asshole. My insides suddenly felt gaping, empty. I felt a thin stream of his cum dripping down my leg, but otherwise kept his seed inside of me. Victoria, hearing the boys move away, disengaged her lips from my sensitive clit and pulled her head out from under me. I stayed on my hands and knees, panting through my nose and feeling the shame and the terror soak back into my bones.

"Did you boys both cum in your big sister?" Iris asked, gasping slightly. I turned and looked at her. Two fingers were buried in her slit and her thumb was circling around her clitoris. She was looking at me icily. Her free hand was still fingering her gun. I shivered, knowing what she had seen and what she'd felt about it.

"Yes," my brothers said, nearly in unison, and with the same broken sound in their voice.

"Did you like it?" she asked them.

"Yes," They said again, and Iris let out a low sigh.

"That wasn't your sister's first time taking two cocks. She was too slick with it," Iris said, "You been gangbanged before?" she asked me. I shook my head vehemently, I felt my brother's cum sloshing in my mouth. I couldn't speak. I felt shaky now, what had just happened? It was sinking in. Iris seemed unfazed, but she accepted the truth of what I said. She just sort of shrugged.

"Well Nikki, since you've been so successful here in your first gangbang, getting the boys to cum at the same time you did (and I know you came honey, I saw your O-face, even with a cock in your throat), I will give you next choice: spit or swallow?"

I felt icy tendrils in my stomach. There were two competing feelings. On the one hand, I could taste the salty liquid coating the insides of my mouth. The earthy, animal aroma of it was in my nose. I'd secretly always loved the taste of a man's cum (something, I gathered, most women hated) and I wanted to swallow it down. I wanted to feel it hot and solid in my stomach. I didn't care that it was my brother's, it felt like I needed that to finish the feeling. Hell, maybe more so because it was my brother's cum. I didn't really know what I was feeling anymore.

But, I guess more powerful than that need, was the returning realization of where I was and what I was doing. I had already made the mistake once of allowing myself to say the "more difficult" choice that Iris gave me. I am sure I had already given my siblings a shock with that. What would they think...what would they know if I said "swallow?" It just wasn't possible. There really wasn't a choice. I had to say it.

"Schput..." I said, trying to keep my lips as close together. Nonetheless, a small stream of cum and spit dribbled down my chin. Most of it stayed in my mouth. Iris' eyes flashed.

"Vicky," Iris said and then she sigh a little, "go lay down on your back under your sister's head. She has a present for you," she said. I felt my stomach drop. Of course, it wouldn't be so easy. Iris wasn't going to let me off simply spitting out my brother's cum. I should've known. It wasn't hard to figure out what would happen next. I wished I made a different choice.

Victoria didn't hesitate now. She quickly dropped down onto her knees and crawled around my body. Brandon moved away from me quickly, like he was afraid of being contaminated. Victoria dropped down onto the floor and then rolled over quickly onto her back. She shuffled her shoulders slightly and then her head was positioned directly underneath of mine. Against my better judgment, I looked down. I saw my sister's beautiful little body stretching out in front of me. I saw her hardened nipples, I saw her split lips, I saw her eyes looking scared and...aroused at the same time. Glistening with a kind of intensity that I could feel emanating out of my own body.

"Nikki, spit that load out. Put it down right in your sister's mouth. Vicky, feel free to swallow it whenever you want." Despite the fact that I'd known she was going to say it, I felt my flesh crawl when she said the words. I looked down again at Victoria, but her eyes told me nothing. They were open, but blank, like she was outside of herself. Her lips spread wider, her tongue went flat. She wasn't hesitating. I couldn't either. I pursed my lips, aimed.

A thin, translucent stream of saliva and cum dribbled out from between my lips. I wanted to be careful, I didn't want to drop it all in Victoria's eyes or something. I didn't know how Iris would react to that. So I kept my eyes on the stream of cum as it grew long and longer from my lips. I saw that it was slightly off-target, but before I could move, Victoria adjusted herself so that the end of the line was directly above her mouth. A few seconds later, I watched as the glob of liquid splashed down against my sister's front teeth. She opened her mouth wider and as the thick, salty liquid began to pour more rapidly from my mouth, it began to splash against her tongue and pool in her cheeks.

There was a now a thick strand of liquid that was tying me to my sister. Brandon had cum more than I had realized, and my spit had added to it as well. I pushed it out faster with my tongue, the globs becoming thicker and pouring more quickly into my sister's mouth. For some reason, the sensation of my brother's cum slipping from my lips into my sister's mouth made a shiver run down my spine. My nipples ached and I sighed as the sperm slipped away from me. I guess part of me was sad that I was losing it. Part of me wanted to be the one to swallow it. I told myself that that was because I wanted to protect my sister, but I knew that was a lie. Plus, she hardly needed protection. As the white liquid pooled thicker and thicker in her mouth, her eyes closed and I heard a low moan in the back of her throat. She was enjoying it. But I pretended not to notice. But I wondered if enjoying the taste was genetic. Did mom...No! Can't even begin to think about that!

After a time, the last little bit of cum whipped out of my mouth. It fell haphazardly and splashed against my sister's chin. Instinctively, her right hand shot up to her chin and shoveled the cum into her mouth, her lips then pursed quickly again. I watched her lips closely and could see that she was swishing the liquid around in her mouth. But after a few second, I saw her throat moving and I knew that our brother's cum was slipping down her throat. Her eyes opened, the hint of a smile on her glistening lips. Her eyes looked into mine and then instantly cast down. Her cheeks grew red again and she pulled herself out from underneath of me.

"How'd that taste there Vicky?" Iris panted. I could hear her ass rolling around on the chair but I didn't look at her. My sister sat up on her knees next to me.

"I liked it," she said, her voice sounding very small. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brandon shift uncomfortably.

"Did you love it? Did you wish you could drink a big milk glass full of it?" Iris asked, relentless. There was a slight pause, about as long as Victoria probably thought she could get away with.

"Yes," she said. I kept my mind blank, not thinking about what that meant. I didn't look at Brandon again. I didn't look at anyone.

"Good girl," Iris said, "You've earned another choice. Dirty or clean?"

"Clean," Victoria said, knowing as well as the rest of us that there was no right choice anymore. There was no choice at all.

"Good news Nikki," Iris said to me, "You don't have to keep that load in your ass. Victoria is going to clean it out for you. And good news for you Vicky. You get more of that sweet, sweet cum you've been looking for. You're cleaning your sister with your tongue." I shuddered and moaned audibly. This could not be happening. I looked over at Iris and she was starting directly at me. Her eyes burned into mine. Her thumb was still circling her clitoris, her index and middle fingers were still buried in her pussy. But her ring and pinkie fingers were now buried deep in her asshole. Her hand moved ferociously, like she only felt the pleasure of her movements, never the pain. I looked away quickly.

But even while I had been looking at Iris, Victoria had been moving around on her knees. By the time the hypnotic pull of Iris' movements had dropped me, my little sister was on her knees behind me. I looked over my shoulder at her. Her breasts bounced lightly as she moved into place and I saw her her nipples were as hard as mine. Her chin was still glistening from where I'd dribbled some of Brandon's cum and there was a strange look in my sister's eyes, an unnatural curve to her lips. It was a look of...desire. I felt it too. I couldn't deny it. My heart was fluttering. I had been excited when Iris had ordered us here. I wanted to know what it felt like. Victoria wanted to know what it felt like. There was no stopping us now.

I felt Victoria's hands press into my asscheeks once again and I felt her weight as she started to lean down into me. She pulled me so hard that my anus split open, a thin dribble of cum poured out of me, down my leg. I heard Victoria let out a little squeal. Her head dropped instantly and a second later I felt her lips pressed against my thigh. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth sucking against my skin, pulling Tyler's cum between her lips. Her tongue pressed against me and I felt it trailing up my thigh and between my ass cheeks. In a second more, I felt her lips pressed against the crinkled roughness of my asshole, her hair draped over my hips. She formed a vacuum against my anus and I felt intense pressure as she started to suck on me. I groaned loudly as I felt Tyler's cum slipping out of my asshole and down into my sister's throat.

I guess I don't know what it was about that exact second. It might have mostly been the slippery sensation of my sister's tongue against my asshole or the emptying feeling of Tyler's cum pulling out of my ass. It might have been the sexual energy of the entire situation. Or the other, more sinister energy that was right below that, the fear of death and the need to do something...anything to feel alive in that moment. Whatever it was, something snapped in me at that moment. I couldn't handle the thoughts that were tearing my mind apart. I couldn't deal with the contradictions between what I wanted and what I believed it was right that I wanted. I couldn't hold it together anymore. I stopped...being able to lie to myself. I arched my back, pressing my anus hard into my sister's mouth. My right hand rose up off the floor, grasping desperately at my breast. My eyes scanned the room. Tyler, sitting on the bed was the first person I saw. His legs were crossed slightly, but I saw his hard cock sticking up between his legs. Still hard. Still looking at me with desire.

"Tyler, give me that cock!" I begged, the words pouring out of my mouth like they had come from someone else. I saw Tyler's eyes grow incredibly wide, staring directly at me. Once again, automatically, my body reacted. My tongue moved out of my mouth and move slowly and seductively across my lips. I moaned alluringly as my sister's tongue raked my asshole. I winked at Tyler, "I need your cum in my mouth, let me suck you off." I didn't even feel shame when I spoke. It wasn't even really 'me' anymore.

As though I had figured out some sort of magic words, Tyler instantly jumped to his feet. He scrambled across the carpet that separated us and soon he was standing with his hands on his hips, his achingly hard cock pressed almost completely against my face. I looked up at him and bit my lower lip. Without further thought, my mouth open and I plunged it desperately into my throat. I felt Tyler's body go rigid as, in a matter of second, his balls pressed firmly into my chin and my throat closed, choking, around his cock. In a few seconds he began to pump his cock in and out of my throat as forcefully as he could. It was only then, when I felt the rhythm of his movements, that I remembered his cock had been in my ass just a few seconds before. I didn't care. In fact, I wanted it more...I couldn't even think what that meant.

As I had spoken to Tyler, I felt my sister's body tremble against me. To this day, I am not sure what happened next. I don't know if Victoria had done something to beckon to Brandon, or if he had been following my lead, or if he had been moved to act by the same internal pressure that were tearing me apart, but at about that same moment, Brandon rose up from where he was sitting on the floor. He quickly dropped down on his knees behind Victoria. She was doubled over completely, to keep her lips pressed into my asshole. Her own ass was up in the air, her wet pussy exposed. I actually heard Brandon's hands slap down on Victoria's ass cheeks. I heard her groan as shiver as our brother's large cock pushed its way into her virgin pussy.

And we stayed like that for...a long time. Tyler was standing in front of me, his hands now on my head, thrusting my lips down over his cock over and over again, pushing it deeper into my throat. My right hand was pulling and squeezing on my nipples, kneading my firm flesh as I balanced precariously on my right hand. Victoria was on her hands and knees behind me down, allowing the flesh of my ass to hold her face against me. She had swallowed down all of Brandon's cum, but her tongue was still in my ass, deeper now than before, trying to taste me as deeply inside as she could. My pussy was dripping on her chin. Brandon was on his knees behind Victoria, his hands grasping her hips tightly as he thrust into her over and over again. He thrust so hard that I could feel her bumping against me. She was a virgin, but I never heard her yelp. She wanted it so badly...It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt any of us anymore. We had given into the pleasure.

We'd given into more than that. I don't know if I fully recognized it at the time, I was just doing what my body demanded, but something had changed. Up until that point, whatever we had done, we could always tell ourselves that Iris had made us do it. Regardless of what I'd said inside, Iris' and the gruesome death she represented could at least partially justify what we were doing. But now...Tyler hadn't put his cock in my mouth at Iris' direction. Brandon hadn't taken Victoria's virginity because Iris demanded it. These were choices we made. If I thought about that fact at all at that moment...it only pushed me to drive my brother's cock deeper into my throat.

Iris seemed pleased by this reaction. I heard her laughing and gasping to herself. I could also hear the wet sounds of her fingers moving in and out of her body. Even over and above the smell of my brother's skin and my own juices, I could feel Iris' scent in the air all around me. And I could feel her eyes moving over my body and the bodies of my siblings. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye while I continued to moan and shake on the floor.

"Finally," she gasped after a few moments, "This is the moment I need to capture in video! This is the leverage I need." Her gun dropped briefly into her lap as she began to root into her pocket. I couldn't think enough to feel anything about her plan to film me, let alone to act to get the gun from her lap. I had been broken completely. All I could do was swallow more and more of my brother's cock.

But, as she was fumbling in her pocket, I heard a loud cracking sound at the door. My eyes shifted, but things happened so incredibly fast...I couldn't really take it all in. It was only later, after the smoke had literally cleared, that I was able to piece together what had happened. The state police had tracked Iris to the hotel and they had learned that she was in our room. They didn't know we were there...They didn't know what was happening. They kicked down the door and the SWAT team poured inside. Iris was distracted by her looking for her phone, watching us, and masturbating. But instinctively, when she'd heard the sound, she'd pulled her fingers out of her body and reached for her gun. The police had seen her quick movement and noticed the gun in her lap. Shots rang out, freezing us in the room. Iris collapsed, dead, before her hand had grasped her gun.

My brothers, sister, and I stopped moving. Nonetheless, we stayed were we were. Tyler's cock remained in my mouth, Victoria's tongue remained in my asshole, and Brandon's cock remained in Victoria's pussy as more and more police officers poured into the room. At first it seemed like they almost ignored us as they secured the room and checked for other people in the bathroom. But after only a few seconds, all eyes (and guns) were trained on us.

And with that, the spell was broken. I suddenly realized who and where I was. What I was doing. The feeling of tension and...arousal that had been piqued to a level I'd never felt before, crashed down into the desert floor. Suddenly Tyler's cock in my mouth felt...repulsive. As it should have. Victoria's tongue was...shameful. The world seemed to rear up at me, smack me in the face. My ears still ringing from the shots, I began to hear the police officers asking me questions. But, without the fear and the desire holding me together, I collapsed, crying onto the floor. I don't know if it was more from shame or from relief, or some strange combination of the two. But I heard my siblings following me. Collapsing together, disgusted by the sensations of our naked bodies touching, but no longer able to do anything about it.

End Part 1

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

1...456789