Conservative Wife's Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John held the sheet up at an angle so that if Christina rolled counter-clockwise she would be almost entirely covered as she flipped. But to my surprise, Christina intentionally rolled clockwise, giving John a brief show. They both were aware of it as I saw them both giggle. John placed the sheet so that it just barely covered her breasts and vagina.

Then I saw John turn around and adjust a noticeable bulge that was beginning to form in his scrub pants. He walked around to the head of the table.

Once Christina was settled on her back, John started on her shoulders for a few minutes. He went to her scalp next and ran his hands through her hair, massaging her head. I knew Christina loved this. After a couple of minutes of focusing on her head he went back to her shoulders and began massaging down, towards her breasts. He gracefully slipped his hands underneath the sheet covering her breasts and proceeded to massage just the top most part of her boobs. I saw Christina's mouth open a little as John did this.

Surprisingly, he only massaged the top most part of her boobs for a little while before moving down to her feet. Christina closed her mouth once his hands were off of her breasts. It was almost as if she closed her mouth in disappointment. I saw that John had a very noticeable tent in his scrub pants now. For all I know, he moved down to work on her feet so he could compose himself.

After John had massaged each of her feet for a little while, he massaged up the front of her calves and quickly made his way to her thighs. His hands kept rising more and more with each massage stroke he made, getting closer and closer to her cute pink vagina. I could see Christina biting her lip while he was doing this. The anticipation was starting to drive her crazy.

John finally made one extra-long stroke up Christina's thighs. His hands disappeared under the sheet. Christina's feet twitched and she let out a soft moan. He must have gone just high enough up to brush what had to be a very soft and wet pussy with his finger tips. I thought a happy ending might just go from there but instead John moved up to her side.

John grabbed the sheet and, without saying a word, dropped it on the floor once again. He resumed the massage, and shifted his focus to her beautiful breasts. Christina let out another moan as John wrapped his hands around her boobs and massaged around them in circles. Again, I was in awe of the sight of Christina being completely naked and exposed on the massage table.

I saw John step closer to the table as he was massaging Christina's boobs. I zoomed in and noticed that her hand was right by his crotch. John began moving his hips back and forth in sync with his hand motions. As he did this, the tent in his pants began brushing up against Christina's hand. John simply pretended like he did not realize what was happening.

I could immediately see that Christina was aware of this. I zoomed in even more, and was amazed to see that her index finger had risen up and made contact with his penis. She began moving her finger so that it was always in contact with part of John's erection. My conservative wife was subtly trying to grope another man's dick. At this point I had a big erection and did not want to keep it strained so I unzipped my pants, wrapped my hand around my cock, and slowly began stroking.

John then moved his hands down from her breasts, ran them across her abdomen, and then began making circles around her vagina. This instantly changed Christina's breathing pattern. She almost looked like she was out of breath with how much anticipation she had for John to begin touching her pussy. He continued to tease it and glance his fingers across it every so often, which made Christina moan and curl her toes. I knew she was dripping wet with lust.

John oiled his hands once more, and went straight for her pussy. He massaged up and down her vagina as Christina let out a loud moan of deep approval. He then inserted his middle finger into her easily. Christina closed her eyes and arched her hips upwards. John inserted a second finger and placed his thumb on her clit. He rubbed her clit in every single direction as his index and middle fingers fucked her pussy.

I was beginning to build toward an orgasm already. My eyes were still in awe of what was happening right in front of them.

It wasn't long after I began building that I noticed Christina starting to build. Her feet were quivering and her legs were beginning to shake. She was moaning louder and faster. Her hand reached up and grabbed John's erect penis through the scrubs. By the looks of it, it seemed to be almost eight inches long.

This did me in. I came right there in my office, shooting a big, messy load of cum all over my work pants. Christina finished shortly behind me. An all-out shudder started to come across her body. She grabbed John around the neck with one hand, pulling him in close, as she slipped her other hand inside of his scrub pants so she could fully appreciate the size of his cock.

Christina screamed as her orgasm overtook her whole body. She continued to quiver for almost a minute after it had finished. She was panting and in a complete sex daze. She pulled John in and kissed him on his lips. I saw Christina thank him for the massage and could tell she was verbalizing how amazing it all was. John laughed and smiled back at her.

John then helped Christina off of the massage table. He began packing up his massage equipment while Christina started getting dressed. She walked him to the door and thanked him again for everything.

After they hugged each other goodbye, Christina went upstairs to take a bath. She started masturbating as soon as she was in the tub. Christina was always too self-conscious to masturbate in front of me. I wish she would from time to time because it was very arousing to watch.

I was about to have round two in my own office until my phone binged and alerted me of an incoming text message. It was John. He told me it was a success, and that she officially had her first sensual massage with a happy ending. He specified that it was solely fingering that had been done. I admired him for always being upfront and telling the truth.

When I got home, Christina greeted me with another very long kiss. I knew she wanted some action in the bedroom. Once again, I wanted to show her that I loved her, but was not going to have sex so that I could keep her urges as high as possible. After all, I did pay for two more massages.

"How was the massage today? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

Christina immediately looked guilty and I almost worried she might potentially cry. I could tell she was trying to search for a good way to tell me what happened.

"Hey, it's ok, you can tell me anything. You know I will always love you unconditionally," I said.

"The massage itself was out of this world. Well, it was pretty magical from start to finish," she said.

"That's a good thing!" I exclaimed.

"Well, the thing is, I did receive a sexual release at the end of the massage from the masseur. I really hope you aren't mad," she said.

"Of course I'm not mad! I told you that you should get a release if it was appropriate and it certainly sounds like it was. You had a massage in full, the way they are supposed to be," I said.

"Thank goodness. I was really worried you would be upset. I would be lying to you if I said I don't think the masseur is really attractive. He honestly gets me aroused pretty quickly," Christina said, looking down at the floor with a guilty look on her face.

"I am not upset. You have two more massage sessions at the house with John and I sincerely hope you feel as relaxed as possible after each one," I said.

We kissed each other deeply for a little while, before cuddling up with one another, and going to bed.

Part 3:

Another week had gone by and, while I had allowed some fingering for Christina, I still had not given her any sex. She had been noticeably hornier since the start of the home massages. I was curious as to how much self-control Christina had, since I recently specified that these "professional releases" are solely done with the masseur's hands.

On the day of the second massage, I convinced Christina that I had to go back to the office for a few hours once again to get some work done. She did not seem as sad about it as she was last week.

"I love you! Don't be too long," Christina said, as I hugged and kissed her on the way out. Once I got to the office, I got the computer booted up and logged into the security cameras. I knew it wasn't going to be long before the next show began.

It was a warm, sunny day that day. Christina had been swimming in our backyard pool. She has a wide variety of swimsuits from conservative one-piece bathing suits to hardly covering anything bikinis. And to my surprise, today was a wear a bikini that covers hardly anything type of day. She had put on makeup again, along with ruby red lipstick, and a tiny baby blue bikini that her boobs almost fell out of. She had even gone the extra mile to have her nails done a few days before.

John rang the doorbell for their scheduled massage appointment and Christina answered, without even grabbing a towel or a robe. She opened the door and did a very flirty pose in her bikini, welcoming John into the house. John had on the same massage outfit that he had worn for the previous massage.

I heard Christina ask, "With the weather being so nice, could we do the massage outside by the pool?"

John had no objections to this request. This made me all the more happy that I had paid for outdoor security cameras. I quickly loaded the outdoor cameras onto my computer screen and enlarged them.

As John was setting up his massage table, the two of them were laughing and flirting. Seemed innocent enough. But then, when the table was just about set up completely, Christina took off her bikini top. This immediately got John's attention. She then spun around so that he was looking at the back side of her and slowly took off her bikini bottoms.

I was instantly aroused, much earlier than I expected to be, with her standing outside completely nude before the massage had even began. I could already see a tent forming in John's scrub pants and knew he was too.

The two of them said a few words to each other, giggled again, and then Christina laid down on the massage table. This time, no sheet was even used to cover her up and Christina clearly did not mind. I could tell by her smile that Christina loved being completely exposed.

John, to my surprise, kept his composure and repeated the first thirty minutes of the massage, just like he had for the previous one. However, I noticed he began massaging Christina's entire butt much sooner. He was also not nearly as subtle about brushing the growing erection in his pants against Christina's hand this time around, as he continued his massage strokes.

I knew Christina noticed his tent brushing against her hand immediately. She would intentionally curl her hands around his shaft each time she got the chance to. Then the next move really caught me off guard.

John straight up poured oil onto his shirt and then dropped the bottle, as if it was a mistake. To Christina, it may have seemed like an honest mistake. To the security cameras, not at all. It looked like he asked her if it would be ok to rinse it with water from the sink by the pool and let the shirt dry in a sun-chair.

Christina agreed happily, because I could tell she wanted to see him shirtless. As soon as the shirt came off, I saw Christina's lower jaw drop just a little bit. His upper body was totally hairless and glistening from spilled oil that had seeped through the shirt. His abs belonged on a weight machine commercial. They were perfectly defined, along with his arm and pectoral muscles.

John went to the foot of the massage table and worked on each of Christina's feet for a few minutes. He then began making full massage strokes up each of her legs, but this time put a much bigger emphasis on the inside of her legs. I saw Christina part her legs immediately to give him easy access to her vagina when he wanted it.

John began grinding his erection into Christina's feet as he made his long strokes up and down her legs. I saw Christina lift her feet up to make it easier for John to press his hard cock against them as he massaged her legs and thighs.

Christina lifted her head and moaned as John finally made contact with her wet, glistening pussy. He continued to graze his fingers across her vagina after each upward massage stroke. I saw Christina sandwich his eight inch tent between her feet as he was doing this. John continued to lightly pelvic thrust as he teased her pussy.

He abruptly stopped his massage and made a slow walk to the head of the table. I zoomed in and could see a tiny wet circle on his scrub pants. I assumed it was a little bit of precum that had oozed out. It was obvious now that Christina had brought him close to an orgasm with her feet, unintentionally.

John stood right in front of Christina's head as he poured more oil onto his hands and began to massage her lower back. He began making long strokes so that his hands went from her lower back to the top half of her butt. Each time he did this he brought his massive erection closer and closer to her face. Her eyes were not closed. She was looking up and the hard bulging member that was being strained by John's scrub pants.

I knew that John was aware of this because he made sure to step forward even more and would bring his hips forward as he ran his hands down her back and over her butt. Then John massaged down over Christina's butt cheeks and found her pussy with his middle finger.

Christina's body shuddered, as she lifted her head up and moaned. John's penis was now half an inch away from Christina's face. I could see her looking at it. I zoomed in with the camera just in time to see her open her mouth a little. She stuck her tongue out and licked the small precum spot one the outside of his scrub pants. I saw John flinch a little, as he closed his eyes.

He began to finger Christina faster. She let out another moan of approval. She arched her hips for John, trying to give him the best access possible. Christina's feet started to shake a little, followed by her hips and her arms. John edged her closer and closer until I could see the orgasm on the verge of hitting her. Then he stopped and stepped away from the table. Christina's eyes were shut and she was trembling a little bit, as she tried to collect herself from all the stimulation.

John kicked off his flip flops and dropped his pants. He was completely naked. His cock was fully erect and definitely a solid eight inches long and pretty thick too. He had a few big veins that wrapped around his shaft and no pubic hair at all. If I was impressed by his body, I knew Christina definitely was.

He walked back to the head of the table, got into the same position he was in before, and resumed massaging her lower back and butt once again. It wasn't long before John went back to fingering Christina from the head of the bed. I unbuttoned my pants and began to massage my own cock through my briefs as I watched.

Christina's toes were curled completely once again. She was tightly gripping both sides of the massage table, and her eyes were fixated on John's big cock.

He began to finger her faster and faster with his middle finger once again. I began to notice his index finger playing with something. I zoomed in and realized that he was also playing with her butthole.

This was sending Christina into overdrive. I knew her orgasm wasn't far away. My breath was taken away when I saw her take her right hand off the table, reach for his naked cock, and begin stroking it back and forth, as she moaned.

I saw John slip his ring finger inside of her. He masterfully used his middle and ring fingers to finger fuck her, while his index finger played with her anus. Christina's moans started progressively getting louder and louder. John increased his pace and moments later I saw Christina's orgasm hit hard. Her whole body was trembling, as she panted frantically, trying to catch her breath as her body cooled down. Her hand was still wrapped around John's dick.

Christina looked up at John and thanked him. I was completely caught off guard when she leaned forward and gave the big mushroom head of his penis a kiss. She then looked up at John briefly. He took one more step closer to her and she looked back down and gave his cock one more kiss. And then went on to kiss each side of his shaft. John's eyes started to close and his mouth opened up and let out a soft moan. I could tell he was slowly slipping into the same sex daze that Christina had been locked into.

Then Christina wrapped her arms around his butt, with one hand on each cheek. She pulled him in closer, opened her mouth, and into it John's huge cock went.

I froze, watching my goody two-shoes wife give another man a blowjob. Blowjobs are not something common at all for her so I was curious where this would go. Christina had given me a few blowjobs but they typically ended with her wanting to use her hand because she despised cum being near her face.

Regardless, she was quite good at giving oral sex. She moaned, as she bobbed her head back and forth, taking all of his cock into her mouth. She gagged a little. Honestly speaking, how could someone not gag on a penis that big?

Christina took his penis out of her mouth and switched to giving him a handjob. His cock had been lubed up with a lot of her warm saliva. She stroked his entire shaft at a pretty fast pace. I could tell that Christina wanted him to have an orgasm. I wasn't surprised it had ultimately shifted back to the handjob though.

A few moments later, I could see John's thighs beginning to shake just a little bit and obviously so could Christina. She knew she was starting to get him close. It was at that point that she put her hands behind his butt cheeks to pull him back in and began sucking on his long, hard cock like there was no tomorrow.

My jaw had about hit the floor. Just when you think you can predict the moves your wife will make, the security cameras prove you dead wrong.

John's thighs were really quivering now and his face was straining. Then his orgasm finally hit. He grabbed the back of Christina's head and moaned loudly with involuntary, spastic pelvic thrusts following. He sent so much cum into Christina's mouth. She continued to suck him off during beginning, middle, and end of this massive ejaculation.

Once his orgasm was complete, he pulled Christina's head off of his cock and she looked up at him and smiled. She had some cum drip slowly down the side of her face. She slightly opened her mouth to show John how much cum he had been storing away in his balls before they were just drained.

She could barely open her mouth with how much semen was in there. She then got to her knees and leaned her head back and, in one huge gulp, swallowed it all down. She then used her index finger to get the cum dripping down the side of her face and, just like you would see people do with chocolate, she swooped the cum up and sucked it off her finger and swallowed it.

I was completely speechless. Never in my life did I think Christina would ever give someone, including me, a blowjob to the point where they came in her mouth. And I certainly did not expect her to ever swallow.

John leaned down and told her how great that felt. He gave her a long, deep kiss on the lips. Christina wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could see their tongues exploring each other's mouths. John whispered something to Christina, which made her giggle.

He walked down to the foot of the table and Christina laid back down onto her back. John climbed up onto the massage table, sat on his knees, and began massaging circles around her pussy. Christina hiked her knees up and spread her legs.