Conservative Wife's Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began fingering her again and in seconds she was panting and dripping wet. John then laid down on his belly and positioned himself so that Christina's gorgeous, shaven pussy was right in front of his face.

He immediately began licking. He ate her out, using any and all techniques that he knew. He went from making circles around her clit to burying his tongue as deep as it could go inside of her pussy. Christina was moaning loudly again in no time. She put her hands on John's head and began running her fingers through his hair as he continued giving her oral sex. Several minutes later, I saw her second orgasm begin to approach. The full body quiver began and I saw Christina yell as she was hit by another very powerful orgasm.

She was shaking afterwards, trying to catch her breath. John sat her up on the massage table, and they embraced in a hug and gave each other a few small pecks on the lips.

I saw Christina point to the pool, suggesting that they should both go for a quick dip to cool off, as things had gotten pretty steamy between them. It felt a little weird to see another man skinny dipping with my wife in our own pool. But yet, it was still incredibly arousing.

After about ten minutes of goofing off, Christina realized what time it was and knew that I was supposed to be coming home soon. However, I wasn't going to head home until the show was completely over.

They both got out, dried off, and got dressed. They were making small talk again and giggling. Then Christina walked him over to the door and gave him a big goodbye hug, along with a small kiss on the lips. She waved to him as he got in his car and drove off. Once John drove off, I left the office and sped home to ask her about her day.

When I got home, Christina gave me a huge kiss on the lips. I could tell that she had given a blowjob earlier because I could slightly smell the semen on her breath.

"Sorry I ran a little behind, I had more to do than I thought. How was the massage?" I asked. I immediately noticed that this time around, Christina had almost no guilt on her face.

"It was wonderful as always," she said.

"Excellent. Did you have another special release to complete the massage?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. This time was a little bit different though, because John felt that it was appropriate to give me two releases," she said.

"Well, if that's what was recommended, I am glad you got what was needed," I said back, with a smile.

"I feel more relaxed than ever. It has been so nice," she said. She gave me a kiss and then followed her usual routine of taking a bath and masturbating in the tub.

My text from John was brief. All he said was that he managed to give her two happy endings this time around. I found it somewhat strange that neither one mentioned the spectacular blowjob that was given by my wife. It didn't bother me in the least either way.

Part 4:

Another week had gone by and it was time for the third and final massage. This time around, I made up an excuse that I was going to go golfing and then briefly swing by the office to pick up a few things on the way home. I was worried leaving for work again would be too suspicious and also knew this bought John and Christina more time together than they normally were used to having.

"Are you sure you're ok with all of this?" Christina asked.

"Yes, I have told you this over and over. I wanted all of this for you," I said.

"I know, I was just wondering why you always leave whenever John comes over though?" she asked.

"I feel like massages are supposed to be somewhat private, that's all," I said. Christina didn't challenge that idea, luckily.

"Alright, well hurry back. I don't want you to be gone for too long," she said.

"I will. Enjoy your final massage!" I exclaimed, with a big smile. I gave her a hug and kiss and left for the office to enjoy one more final massage. I locked my office door, booted up the computer, and logged into the security cameras.

Christina's nails still looked amazing from the last time they were done. A few days prior to the final massage she went and got her hair done. I knew if she decided to go all out, she would be drop dead gorgeous. And I was right.

Christina had on makeup, black eyeliner, and glittery crimson lipstick. What really stood out was the outfit choice for this final massage.

Christina was dressed in sheer, all black see-through lingerie. You could see her nipples and boobs looking perfect and perky. You could see her bald pussy through the matching sheer black thong she was wearing. And best of all for John, she wore black stockings that had a reinforced toe. These were some of her favorite stockings to wear when we went to church. And now she was wearing them to seduce her masseur! She also wore a pair of opened toed black heels to complete the outfit.

John rang the doorbell, again wearing what he always had worn. Christina answered the door and did the same flirty pose that she did last time. John's jaw dropped. Before he could even say a word, she pulled him into the house by his shirt and embraced him with a very long and sensual, deep kiss. I could tell their tongues were exploring each other's mouths right away.

Then John picked Christina up and asked her where to go. She pointed upstairs, towards our bedroom. Sure enough, that is where they ended up. Another man was about to get it on with my, once super conservative, wife in our own bedroom.

I was super aroused and already fully erect. I unzipped my pants and slowly began to stroke my cock while watching. I wanted to pick the perfect time for my release.

John laid Christina down on the bed, giving her kisses all over her head, neck, and lips. It was obvious at this point that no massage was even going to happen.

He kissed his way down to her breasts, kissing the outside part of the sheer bra covering each nipple. He then went lower, kissing her belly, and then kissed down to her pussy that was starting to make a little wet mark on the outside of the tiny sheer thong.

He stopped there, only for a moment, giving a few kisses to her moist vagina before going lower. He slowly kissed down each leg, and then kissed all the way down to her feet. Christina put her foot right in front of his face and gestured for him to take off her shoes. John eagerly did so.

He then went into a foot worship, sucking on each of her nylon clad feet. He kissed and sucked on Christina's big toe for a few minutes before moving onto her arches and heels. I could tell John was getting a small high off of this worship.

Christina eventually pulled her feet away from him and spun around and got on her knees. She gave him a short, but sensual, kiss on the lips and then took off his shirt. She broke the kiss and began kissing down his neck. John closed his eyes, enjoying every second of this. Christina kissed down his sternum and then kissed each of his sculpted pecs. She stuck her tongue out, licked his nipples, and briefly sucked on each one.

As she was doing this, her hand began groping his cock through his white scrubs. John let out a small moan. Christina kissed down toward his belly. She kissed all over his perfectly defined abs and then gave his belly button a quick kiss and lick. I could tell his cock was throbbing and completely erect.

She looked up at him and then got onto her belly and put her hands behind his butt and pulled his huge, tenting cock towards her face. The sun was beaming through the windows, creating a heavenly look of my wife wearing black lingerie on top of our all-white, king-sized bed with another man in front of her.

Christina bent her legs up at a 90 degree angle and was slowly kicking her nylon feet back and forth. She leaned forward, with her hands on John's butt cheeks, and began kissing his penis through the scrubs. I don't think John had worn underwear once under his scrubs for any of the massage sessions and I don't blame him. If I was massaging a woman that beautiful I wouldn't either.

John looked like he had flown off into a different galaxy with how Christina was making him feel. He was running his hands through Christina's hair as she slowly gave his hard cock soft, loving kisses. Her hands slowly came around to his waist and her fingers grabbed the waistband of the scrubs. She looked up at John again and smiled and then slowly started pulling his scrubs down. John's massive cock finally sprang free and bobbed up and down a few times in front of Christina's face. She slid his scrubs completely down and John kicked his clothes and flip flops off to the side.

Christina leaned forward and gave the tip of his naked throbbing cock a soft kiss. She ran both of her hands up his thighs and rested them on his abs as she kissed down the right side of his thick shaft. Her hands made their way back to his butt cheeks and I saw her give each one a playful squeeze. I saw John smile down at her. Christina eventually made her to way to his balls sack.

She leaned forward and licked his right testicle. She grabbed his cock with her hand so she could point it upwards and move it out of her way, giving her better access to his balls. She then licked his left testicle. John's eyes were now closed. I knew he was enjoying every second of this.

Christina leaned farther forward and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. John's legs trembled just a little bit from the sensation. She then sucked the other testicle completely into her mouth for a little while and then began kissing up the other side of John's long, thick shaft.

Christina kissed slowly and softly, until she reached his large mushroom head. She leaned in and gave it one small peck. John's hopeful anticipation was causing him to breathe erratically. She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his penis and then began making slow circles around it. I saw Christina quickly lick her own lips and then open up her mouth wide and suck the first portion of John's thick cock into her mouth.

Christina slowly sucked more and more of John into her moist, warm mouth. She bobbed back and forth until his whole entire cock was inside of her mouth. The tip of his penis must have touched the back of her throat once again because she gagged. She took a quick breath and then conjured up a large amount of warm saliva, wrapped her lips tightly around his cock, and began bobbing her head up and down his shaft quickly.

John moaned loudly and then leaned froward to grab her feet that had been playfully moving around in every direction and began massaging them. I knew John had a foot fetish. This "massage" session was confirming it. Christina continued to give him a magical looking blowjob for the next several minutes.

I saw John's thighs begin to shake a little bit and knew Christina had him close to bursting. I thought she was going to finish him off like she did last time. Once again, I was wrong.

She immediately stopped giving him oral sex. She got onto her knees and gave John a flirty wink. Then she laid back against the pillows that were propped up at the head of the bed. Christina seductively gestured for John to come to her with her index finger. John got onto the bed and was about to pounce on top of her, until Christina stopped him by placing her feet onto his chest. John froze and stayed on his knees, awaiting further instructions from Christina.

Christina brought her feet up to his mouth to let John give them a quick kiss. She then seductively brought her feet down John's chest and ran them down each thigh. She quickly went back up each thigh, before her feet went to John's hard cock and sandwiched it.

She began stroking the full length of his shaft with her gorgeous nylon feet. John looked like he was about to melt from how good this was feeling. He moaned and began biting hit lip. Christina started moving her feet up and down his entire shaft at a much faster pace. I knew this had to be a phenomenal feeling footjob.

Only a few minutes had gone by before I saw John's face begin to strain and his muscular legs start to shake again. John opened his eyes and looked at Christina. I knew he was approaching the point of no return with his orgasm. Christina was biting her lip and smiling, while watching him. Once they made eye contact, I saw Christina nod her head, giving him permission to explode.

John's eyes began to roll toward the back of his head with his thighs shaking violently. Christina kept stroking with her feet until thick ropes of cum shot all over them. John grunted and moaned loudly as his orgasm spread throughout his body. Huge white globs of cum were all over Christina's feet and even on the lower portions of her leg. I could see white opaque stains starting to form, as the cum began to seep in and stain her stockings. I was wondering how one man can produce so much cum. I was also curious if Christina would be able to wear those stockings to church again.

Once John's orgasm subsided, he leaned in for a kiss from Christina. She reached up and pulled him in, giving him a long deep kiss with a lot of tongue. John broke the kiss. He looked up at her and smiled and then began kissing her neck. He kissed from her neck down to her breasts. He sat her up and, with one skillful motion, unclipped her sheer bra, and tossed it onto the floor.

John used his hands to gently massage over her boobs, while he kissed and sucked on her nipples. Christina softly moaned in approval. John began to kiss his way down from her breasts towards her moist vagina. He gave the tiny thong covering her pussy one quick kiss and then slid it off of her and tossed it right beside her bra.

He kissed up and down each one of her thighs and then began kissing circles around her vagina. Finally, his tongue protruded out and licked her clit. Christina gasped, and arched her hips up a little. Her hands were extended out and she was tightly gripping the bed sheets on either side of her.

John kept his tongue on her clit and moved it rapidly in every direction. His index and middle finger into her wet pussy effortlessly. He continued to lick and finger her vagina for a while. I could tell they both were enjoying it. Eventually, I saw Christina's toes begin to curl and her arms and legs began to tremble. John's tongue and fingers worked their magic until I saw Christina have a screaming, full body orgasm. She remained in a complete sex daze for a few moments. Once Christina had regained her breath and come back down to planet Earth, I knew she wasn't ready for it to be over.

Christina made John lay down on the bed and then proceeded to sit on his face, burying her pussy onto his mouth. She reached down and began jacking John off at a rapid pace. He became fully hard in less than a minute. I could see John running his tongue all over her vagina. Christina leaned over and took John's cock into her mouth. Her head began bobbing up and down while she used her hands to caress his balls.

Once John's cock was completely wet from all the warm saliva that Christina had encased it in, she got off of him. She spun around and then straddled John. They had not spoken a word to each other this whole time except for when they chatted about where to go once John had arrived. Finally, that silence was broken.

"I need you inside of me," Christina said.

"Yes ma'am. I'm am here to fulfill all of your needs," John replied.

Christina guided his huge penis to her entrance. She sat on it slowly at first. Her breath was taken away immediately. I knew she had never had a penis that big inside of her before. She slowly went up and down, taking more and more of John's cock into her pussy. Finally, she let out a small cry as his entire penis slid all the way inside of her.

"We'll just start slow," John said.

Christina nodded and leaned forward and kissed him. John wrapped his arms around her and dropped his hands to her butt. He lifted her up slightly and then began to slowly thrust his penis in and out of her. They both started moaning with pleasure. I knew Christina's wet pussy was wrapped tightly around John's rock-hard cock.

Eventually, Christina took John's hands off of her and placed them behind John's head. I knew she wanted to take control. She began riding him, and started moaning louder and louder as she did so. After only a few minutes, Christina's pace slowed down. Her hips began to shake a little and she slowly opened her mouth and screamed. Her orgasm came out of nowhere. It even caught John off guard. I could tell he loved how easy it was for him to pleasure her though.

John gracefully rolled Christina onto her back and leaned down to give her a kiss as she was recovering from her orgasm. He repositioned his hips so that his cock was in front of the entrance to her vagina once again. He slid his cock into her with ease this time.

"Oh my God," Christina said, while biting her lip.

John increased his thrust rate, pushing deeper and deeper into her. Christina's eyes were closed with her mouth completely open. John leaned in and kissed her. Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths once again. John picked up his pace a little more.

John broke the kiss and sat up, but continued thrusting at the same pace in and out of Christina. He licked his middle finger and the place it on her clit so he could rub it while he continued to fuck her. This started sending Christina into overdrive once again.

"Oh my God! YES!" she exclaimed.

Her excitement made John thrust even deeper into her than he already was. I began to stroke my own cock at a faster rate while I was watching this.

"Oh my God baby, that's it! Fuck right there! Yes!" she screamed.

I was shocked. I can't remember the last time I heard say the word "fuck."

"OH MY!" She screamed.

John pulled his penis out of her vagina and Christina had a huge, squirting orgasm. My jaw dropped at how much fluid she sent flying across the room. Christina was shaking uncontrollably and breathing frantically, as her orgasm subsided.

My own orgasm happened shortly after Christina's. I was pumping my own cock furiously and shot cum all over myself after witnessing my wife squirting while using profanity.

John leaned down and gave her another kiss. I could tell John wasn't ready to be done yet. He rolled Christina onto her side. Christina looked like she hadn't even caught her breath yet when John slid his hard cock back into her vagina. She shrieked softly. John picked up one of her feet and began massaging it with one hand, while he grabbed her shoulder with his other hand. He slowly began picking up his pace, thrusting in and out of her. Christina was back to being on a different planet mentally.

John began thrusting faster and faster until I noticed his thighs beginning to shake and his lip beginning to tremble. His orgasm was getting close. I was hoping Christina would get back down to planet earth and realize that she is not on any form of birth control.

John actually saved the day by pulling his cock out of her. Christina gasped at the feeling of his cock simply exiting her. I could tell John was collecting himself and letting his excitement cool down. He didn't want to be done just yet.

He rolled Christina onto her back and then got on top of her. He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. He kissed down her neck and then kissed each of her boobs. He positioned himself to reenter her once again. Christina lifted her hips up in approval. His cock needed no help to glide back into her with how wet she was.

They got locked into another long, deep, and sensual kiss while John was thrusting deeply into her.

"That's it baby. That's it," Christina said, softly. She pulled him in for another kiss.

Several minutes later I saw another orgasm building for Christina. Her toes began to curl and her body began to quiver. Her orgasm soon took over her whole body in a matter of seconds. She moaned and grunted frantically.