Conservative Wife's Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I noticed John was struggling to keep his composure. I knew what he was feeling. Some of Christina's orgasms get her pussy so wet and so tight that it's near impossible to withstand it. John started grunting too. His back was shaking and his face was straining as continued to thrust deeply into Christina.

He stuttered, as he moaned the words, "Oh my God! I'm about to cum!"

Christina wrapped her feet around John's waist and forced him into her. She wrapped her hands around his head and shouted, "Yes baby! Give it to me! I want to feel your cum deep inside my womb! Give it to me!"

Once his orgasm hit, John screamed loudly and grunted, animalistically. He thrusted as deep as he could into Christina. I knew was shooting so much cum inside of my wife. Once his orgasm started fading, Christina leaned forward and was nose to nose with John, while they both were trying to catch their breath.

John opened his mouth, but before he could even say a word, Christina shut him up with a long kiss. John laid on top of Christina with his penis still inside of her for several minutes.

Eventually, Christina instructed John to pull out. When he did, I saw a river of cum pouring out of her. I knew the odds were not in my favor for Christina to not get pregnant after that.

Once Christina checked the time, she gave John a quick kiss and they both started to get dressed. Christina decided to keep the lingerie on. However, she did take off the cum stained stockings.

Christina walked John to the door and she gave him one final deep kiss. They spent a little bit of time talking to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying. Eventually, I could tell that Christina was thanking him for everything. She gave him one last hug and John was on his way. I packed my stuff up quickly and left the office.

When I got home, Christina greeted me in her lingerie with a big kiss.

"Wow you look stunning!" I exclaimed. Her makeup and lipstick still looked gorgeous but she definitely had noticeable sex hair.

"Thank you so much for the massage sessions!" she exclaimed.

"You deserved them! I was happy you got to try something new," I said.

"So........John told me you set this whole thing up so I could experience an erotic massage," she said, with a grin on her face.

"He wasn't supposed to say that, but yes. It is true," I said.

"Well, I certainly would have preferred for us to just talk about it up front. But I do think this is probably the only way that you could have gotten me to agree to it, so I do understand," she said.

"How was the third and final erotic massage?" I asked, while smiling at her.

"It was the best one of all. I will say that I lost count of how many orgasms I had. I should also mention that I gave John a special release or two for being so nice to me," she said, while giving me a naughty little grin.

"Oh, really? How about what happens during erotic massage stays in erotic massages," I said.

"I don't think so. I honestly don't think it's right or fair to our marriage for me to be the only one to experience this. So.... I am going to find a way for you to get an erotic massage, preferably 3, so we can be dead even. But I want us to share what goes on during them, I think that will add spice to our marriage," she said, and gave me a wink.

Christina and I had sex three times that night. She gave me oral sex like she never had before, and even let me finish in her mouth. Despite John and I both cumming deep inside of Christina multiple times that day, she somehow did not get pregnant.

I never heard from John after that day. I later found out he chose to move out of the state to begin work at a different massage parlor. I wondered if he had started to have feelings for Christina and needed a new start? Regardless and contrary to what most others might think, I was going to miss having him around.

Christina never did get rid of those stockings that she wore with John. She did wear them to church again one day. While we were at church, Christina began doing a shoeplay routine that she always does when she wears nylons and heels.

Another church goer spotted this and politely said, "Oops, it looks like you have some kind of stain on your stockings dear."

I remember thinking, "Oh you have no idea."

Our marriage has felt stronger than ever. Christina did not let go of the fact that she wants to arrange for me to experience a series of erotic massages. In fact, she recently told me she finally found a great massage parlor that she wants me to try out.

More to come......