Claire & The Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,741 Followers

Claire wasn't sure what to say. "I don't understand it either," she lamely agreed. She couldn't remember the last time she'd failed to get someone hard using her mouth. With or without Erecto-sure.

"Were you doing it right?" asked Fred.

Claire shrugged. "I think so," she replied, doubting herself.

"Hmm..." Fred grumbled. To Claire's surprise he reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his small, unattractive cock. "Show me what you did."

"Um...okay," agreed Claire somewhat uncertainly. She looked down at Fred's cock and saw to her surprise that he was semi-erect already. "Should I use the cream?"

"Um, yeah whatever," replied Fred. "It's in the back."

Claire nodded and unfastened her seatbelt, leaning across to the back of the car to retrieve the tube of Erecto-sure. As she pulled out the cream she felt Fred's hand slide across her arse, squeezing her bum through her skirt.

Erecto-sure in hand, Claire sat back in the car seat and turned towards Fred. He moaned softly in appreciation as she reached across and started to rub the cream into his cock and balls. Claire couldn't help but feel relief as she felt him rapidly stiffen in her hand, quickly growing fully erect. Perhaps she hadn't lost her touch after all.

"Is that alright?" asked Claire as she started to toss him off in her soft hand, her palm gliding smoothly up and down Fred's hard shaft, the cream acting as a lubricant.

"Yeah, that's good," replied Fred, his breathing sounding shallow. Claire's hand was a blur over his cock, rapidly pumping his erection. As she'd done with Alan, she reached over and started to stroked the tight sack of Fred's balls with her other hand, quickly and skilfully working him towards climax.

"I'm almost there," moaned Fred after a few minutes of vigorous wanking. "Use your mouth so we don't make a mess of the car."

Claire obligingly bent over Fred's lap and plunged her mouth down over the head of his erection. At the touch of her mouth, Fred grunted and lurched in the driver's seat and his cock started to spurt.

He cried out in pleasure as he bucked his hips up and squirted his load into Claire's hot, sucking mouth. Claire worked her hand on the lower part of his shaft, tossing him into her mouth until his shudders had subsided.

She then swallowed down his rank, salty load. "Was that okay?" she asked once she'd forced it all down her throat.

"That was perfect," replied Fred, his forehead beaded with sweat. "Now see if you can get me hard again with your mouth."

Claire nodded determinedly. This was the real test, and there was no way she was going to fail twice in one day.

The motivated beauty dipped her head back into Fred's lap and captured his spent cock between her pursed lips, sucking him into her mouth. Fred gave a groan as the busty beauty began to slurp on his flaccid organ. He slid one hand underneath her and into her business jacket to palm her heavy breasts through her blouse as she blew him.

The busty redhead doggedly used every trick she knew to get him hard again. She licked and nibbled, slurped and sucked, and completely threw herself into the blowjob with great gusto. She even took his craggy, grey-haired testicles into her mouth one by one and sucked tenderly on them, determined to succeed.

Finally, after ten minutes of bathing his genitals with her tongue and mouth, she was rewarded with a trembling, stiff penis.

Claire popped her mouth up off Fred's hard cock and looked victoriously up at him. "It worked! You're hard."

Fred smiled down at Claire. "Good job."

Without another word he pushed Claire's face back down into his lap, his hard cock spearing between her soft lips and sliding across her tongue, pushing deep into the back of her mouth. Claire gagged slightly at the sudden intrusion, but she agreeably resumed sucking his cock. After all, it wouldn't be fair to get him hard again and then leave him untended.

Tired from her marathon oral session with Alan, and the efforts to revive Fred following his first orgasm, Claire was actually grateful when he eventually grabbed hold of the top of her head and started to fuck her face.

The panting middle aged salesman moaned as he rocked Claire's head in his lap, his hard cock sliding deep into the back of her throat. On each down-thrust, Claire found her face pushed into his grey pubes, and she had to force herself to ignore the disagreeable odour of sweat coming from his crotch and all the while continue to pretend to be enthusiastic about sucking his cock.

"Oh, yes. That's good!" groaned Fred as his cock was repeated jammed into the back of Claire's mouth.

Suddenly, without warning, Fred bucked in his seat and his cock ejaculated wildly into Claire's tight, hot mouth. Fred rocked forward in his seat, holding tight onto the top of Claire's head and pushing her down roughly into his lap as he unloaded his distasteful spunk over her tongue, filling her mouth for a second time.

"Oh yes!" grunted Fred as Claire swallowed his foul ejaculation, her mouth popping off his cock as soon as he released her head.

"Was that okay?" asked Claire anxiously, grimacing as she swallowed the last remnants of his cum that lingered in her mouth.

"That was perfect babe," replied Fred. He glanced down at his cock. "You missed a drop."

Claire gave a small sigh and bent over, swirling her tongue around the head of Fred's cock and licking up the small dribble of sperm that was leaking from the slit at the end of his softening dick.

Fred zipped up and then drove Claire home, humming happily to himself. Fortunately it was still the middle of the day so Danny wasn't home to see Fred give Claire a kiss on the cheek goodbye while squeezing her breasts beneath her jacket.

"I'm sorry things didn't quite go as expected with Mr Thompson," said Claire as she was getting out of Fred's car.

"That's okay," replied Fred. "I'm sure we'll have better luck tomorrow," he added as she pushed the car door shut.

Claire blinked in surprise, but didn't have time to ask him what he meant by tomorrow as he was already driving off.

***

Sure enough, the next day, Fred once again arrived at Claire's house at 8am.

Claire was wearing a low-cut, emerald-green coloured mini-dress that hugged her curves enticingly, with a matching linen jacket. Remembering the poor quality lingerie that Fred had asked her to model yesterday, she'd actually found a set of Funky Lady lingerie that she'd bought for herself back when she was working for the company. It was a deep ruby-red bra and thong set, complete with matching red stockings and suspenders. The lingerie was in fact the very first set that Claire had modelled for Fred, back when the she'd been trying to sell to him.

"You look sensational Claire," complemented Fred when she greeted him at her front door.

"Thanks Fred," she replied. She had been intending to tell him that she couldn't help him with his lingerie sales today, but now that she was face to face with him, she just didn't have the heart to let him down. For some reason the old guy reminded her of a lost puppy-dog, and after her failure yesterday she didn't want to let him down again.

"I've got another great appointment lined up for us today," explained Fred as Claire followed him down her garden path to where his car was waiting. "Ms Candy White, 123 Beech St."

Claire nodded. "Okay. Are you sure she'll be home? We don't want to be stuck trying to sell to her husband like yesterday."

"Don't worry, she's divorced, so no danger of that," replied Fred.

Claire breathed a silent sigh of relief.

It was a ten minute drive to Beech Street, and as soon as they arrived, Claire helped Fred lug the two cases of merchandise up the path to Ms White's front door. Claire was a little surprised to hear blaring rock music from inside the house.

Fred banged on the door and the music stopped. The door swung open and a tall, lanky teenager wearing a pair of faded jeans and a plain white t-shirt greeted them. He looked to be around eighteen or nineteen and had longish, greasy hair hanging from beneath a black cap.

Fred didn't seem in the least bit phased that it clearly wasn't Candy White at the door. "Hello, is Ms White home?"

The teenager shook his head. "Nope," he replied with a grunt.

"Ah, I see..." replied Fred. "You're her...?"

"She's my mum," he replied.

"Oh, you're Dylan?" said Fred, again surprising Claire yet again. How did he know her son's name?

The teenager shook his head. "Nah, I'm Andy. Dylan's watching TV."

"Will your mother be home soon?" asked Fred.

Andy shook his head. "Not 'til this evening."

"That's a shame," replied Fred. "We'll just have to show you through the catalogue instead."

Claire's mouth fell open in surprise. Was Fred really suggesting they show this young man through a lingerie catalogue? Claire had a fair idea of what most teenage boys did with a lingerie catalogue...and it wasn't buying bras for their mothers!

Andy smirked as he looked over at Claire, taking in the breath-taking curves beneath her clingy green mini-dress and long, slender legs. "Fine by me." Claire immediately wished she'd worn something a little more conservative.

As Andy pulled the door wide to let them in, Claire leant over and whispered in Fred's ear. "No Erecto-sure today!" she hissed insistently. Her jaw was still a little tired from yesterday, and she was pretty sure that Danny wouldn't be too happy if she made those blowjob demonstrations a regular habit.

Fred hesitated a moment before agreeing. "Fine."

Claire apprehensively followed Andy and Fred inside the house and into the lounge. Lying on the couch watching TV was young man who looked a year or two older than Andy. He was shorter and chubbier than his younger brother and had a patchy looking goatee on the bottom of his chin. Claire realised suddenly that Fred would be expecting her to model underwear in front of these two young men, and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. Hopefully Fred would keep his promise and the Erecto-sure would stay in the case.

"Who're they?" asked Dylan, sitting up on the couch and looking at Claire in particular with interest.

Andy shrugged, but Fred expertly took the lead, handing both young men a Funky Lady catalogue.

"Good morning gentlemen," he greeted them. "I'm Fred from Funky Lady, and this is my sales assistant Claire. Funky Lady specialises in high quality lingerie as well as a selection of unique adult products."

Andy looked disinterested, whilst his older brother Dylan looked confused. "You're trying to sell us women's lingerie?"

Fred smiled patiently. "Your mother actually made this appointment, but I'm sure if your bear with me you'll see plenty that interests you."

Dylan still looked doubtful, but nevertheless he started flicking through the catalogue.

Claire's stomach was fluttering nervously. She wondered if she should tell Fred that this was probably a waste of time, but he seemed so confident and professional that she didn't want to interrupt him.

"Do you see anything you like the look of?" Fred asked Dylan. Andy was still standing by the door, not even glancing at the catalogue that Fred had given him.

Dylan glanced down at a picture of a stunning young blonde wearing a lacy teddy and stiletto heels. "It all looks pretty hot to me," admitted the older and chubbier of the two brothers.

"I realise that it's pretty hard to choose from looking at pictures, so Claire here is happy to model anything you like the look of," offered Fred.

This seemed to get Andy's attention. "You mean she'll strip of like those chicks in the catalogue?" asked the suddenly eager teenager.

Fred nodded. "Which set would you like to see?"

Andy shrugged. "Fucking any of them."

Claire stepped over to Fred and whispered in his ear. "I'm wearing the red set right now." She didn't particularly fancy getting into the cheap lingerie that Fred had given her to model the previous couple of times.

Fred looked back at her in surprise, his gaze dropping down to look at her long, red-stockinged legs. He then tore his gaze away and turned back to the two young brothers. "Fortunately Claire's wearing that red set on the fourth page already."

Andy grinned. "Fucking excellent! Let's see it then."

"Is there somewhere I can get changed?" asked Claire.

Dylan frowned. "I thought he said you already had it on?"

"Oh, of course," replied Claire. For some reason she felt more awkward stripping off her clothes in front of the two young men rather than getting undressed in private and then returning in her lingerie.

Claire swallowed nervously and reached behind her back for the zip on the back of her dress. The two young men became very quiet as they heard the sound of the zipper sliding down, and Andy came closer, walking in to sit on the couch beside his brother.

Claire let her green dress fall forwards off her shoulders and slide down the curves of her body to pool at her feet.

Andy and Dylan both sighed in wonder at the sight of Claire's lingerie-clad body. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through the intricate lace of the bra and there was the small dark patch of her pubic mound discernible through her tiny red g-string. She was still wearing her high heels, which made her fabulously long legs look brilliant in the sheer red stockings, complete with suspender belt and garters.

"Holy fucking shit," whispered Andy at the sight of gorgeous redhead.

"It's quite a set," agreed Fred. From his position standing just behind Claire he could see the firm round cheeks of her arse, delightfully framed by her g-string. "Spin around and show them the back, Claire," he instructed.

Claire turned, giving the two brothers an eyeful of her pert round posterior.

"Fuck me," breathed Andy. Dylan was silent in his admiration but didn't take his eyes of Claire's remarkable body.

"Claire, why don't you sit down on the couch there, so they can get a closer look at the product," suggested Fred, pointing to the couch where the two lads were sitting.

"Err, okay," agreed Claire. As she approached the couch, the two young men quickly shifted apart to give her room and she sat between them.

"The lace is incredibly smooth, you should feel it," advised Fred.

Andy was the first to react to the suggestion, reaching up and cautiously stroking the lace cup of Claire's bra with the tips of his fingers. Claire tensed slightly as Andy ran his fingertips over the curve of her right breast, his fingers lightly brushing over her nipple and causing her to bite her lip.

Dylan was bolder, sliding his hand over Claire's hip and cupping her crotch brazenly through her panties. Claire gasped at his audacity.

"You're right, it's silky smooth," remarked Dylan. Claire could feel his fingers applying pressure, pushing right up between her legs as he felt her pussy through the sheer lace. She felt incredibly uncomfortable at the young man's intimate touching, but tried to remind herself that he was just trying to gauge the softness of her panties.

Andy ran his fingers across to Claire's other breast, this time cupping the ample mound with his palm and giving it a gentle squeeze through her bra. "Is the catch on the back easy to work?" he asked Fred. "I often have trouble getting girls out of their bras."

"Give it a try," Fred encouraged him.

Claire leant forward to let Andy get at the catch on back of her bra and Dylan reluctantly extracted his hand from between her silken thighs.

Andy took hold of the bra and unfastened the three little hooks at the back, letting it fall open. As he pulled away her bra, Dylan put a hand on Claire's shoulder and pulled her upright so they could get a look at her impressive naked tits.

"Wow, nice tits," murmured Dylan as he peered at the topless redhead with great interest. Claire's jugs looked even bigger unfettered by her red bra. The vast melons were round and high on her chest, topped by nipples that had already stiffened in the cool air.

"It came off easily," noted Andy, tossing Claire's bra away out of reach.

"This might be an excellent moment for you to try this," announced Fred, interrupting the two staring young men and handing Dylan a small bottle.

Dylan frowned at the bottle. "Nipplicious?"

"It's cherry-flavoured nipple drops," explained Fred. "Makes nipples more sensitive. I'd suggest you apply it to just one of Claire's nipples so you can compare the taste and sensitivity to the other one."

Dylan swallowed and looked back at Claire's breasts.

"If that's something that would interest you of course," added Fred with a knowing smile.

"Hell yes," replied Dylan. He opened the bottle and pulled out of the dropper. With his other hand he reached out and took hold of Claire's ample right breast, giving it a squeeze. "I just put a drop on her nipple?"

Fred nodded.

Dylan grinned and rubbed his thumb across Claire's already stiff nipple, licking his lips in anticipation. He then carefully applied a couple of drops of the Nippilicious to her nipple.

"Oh! That's cold!" gasped Claire, she never got used to that despite having had it applied to her breasts several times in the past.

Dylan nodded towards his brother. "You try that side first Andy, then we'll swap."

"Oh my!" gasped Claire as both young men leant down and slurped her nipples into their mouths. The busty red head gave a small moan as they started to suckle on her generous breasts.

Their techniques were surprisingly different. Andy used mainly his tongue, licking and flicking her nipple gently as his hand squeezed at the underside of her heavy breast. Dylan, on the other hand, was much more rough and eager, pressing his entire face right into Claire's big tit and feasting hungrily. Several times Claire gasped as she felt the rough scrape of Dylan's teeth as he practically gnawed at her cherry flavoured tit.

After a few minutes, Dylan gave Claire's nipple a final lick and then sat up. "How was that?" he asked as Andy also relinquished her left breast with a final slurp and squeeze.

"Um, that was great," replied Claire rather breathlessly. She was feeling a little overwhelmed at having the two young men attached to her breasts at the same time. "The right side definitely felt nicer," she added, quickly remembering which breast had had the Nipplicious applied to it.

"Probably my superior technique," Dylan joked to his brother as they swapped sides.

"Whatever," grunted Andy sourly as he sat down on the other side of Claire and reached for her right breast.

Once again, the two young men dived down and took Claire's ample breasts in their mouths. Claire moaned as Andy tenderly slid his tongue over her hard right nipple while Dylan bit down on her left, the brothers happily gobbling at her big knockers with their mouths.

Claire gasped as she felt a hand slide up the inside of her left thigh, she glanced down to see Dylan's hand move between her thighs, once again cupping the mound of her pussy. She was even more shocked when his hand slipped inside the waistband of her red panties and his probing fingers stroked through the neatly trimmed red pubic hair above her pussy.

"Um, I'm not sure that's appropriate Dylan!" gasped Claire in protest as Dylan's fingertips crudely brushed down along the slit of her slightly moist pussy.

Andy lifted his head off Claire's right breast and was surprised to see his brother's hand stuffed down the front of Claire's thong.

"Actually Claire," interrupted Fred. "This might be the ideal time to show the boys Pussylicious."

"What's Pussylicious?" asked Dylan who had also lifted his head up from Claire's breasts, but still had his hand down inside her panties, his fingers working at her sex, seemingly unconcerned by her earlier complaint.

Fred held up the new bottle. "It makes any pussy taste fantastic, plus it increases sensitivity. Guaranteed oragasms boys."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,741 Followers