Claire & The Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,759 Followers

Fred immediately took the lead, handing Mr Sharma a catalogue as he began his well-rehearsed spiel. "I'm Fred from Funky Lady, and this is my sales assistant Claire," he began. "Funky Lady specialises in high quality lingerie as well as a selection of unique adult products."

"Er, sorry to interrupt," interrupted Claire. "But are you sure Mr Sharma is the right customer for Funky Lady?" As much as she wanted to help Fred out, she didn't want Mr Sharma getting ripped off.

Fred frowned in annoyance, but it was Mr Sharma himself who answered Claire. "It's okay Claire. I've already spoken with Mr Phillips here, and he's promised me a considerable wholesale discount. I believe his products will sell excellently in the store," he explained in his cultured sub-continental accent.

Claire frowned doubtfully at Mr Sharma's optimism, but then she remembered some of the charity shops teenage customers. She didn't doubt that young Peter and his friends could make good use of Erecto-sure. And then there was Pussylicious... if Mr Sharma was to...

Claire's eyes widened as she came to a sudden realisation and she had to suppress a moan of anticipation. The busty redhead hurriedly leant over to Fred. "Did you bring the Pussylicious?" she whispered urgently.

Fred frowned at Claire and shook his head. "No, you told me not to," he whispered back to her and Claire felt her heart sink. "What's got into you anyway Claire? Are you trying to ruin this sale for me?"

"No Fred," she replied, realising that she was indeed acting rather strangely. "I'm sorry. I'll behave."

Fred gave a satisfied nod, but shot her one last suspicious glance before he turned back to Mr Sharma who was still thumbing through the Funky Lady catalogue. "So... has anything caught your eye Mr Sharma?"

Mr Sharma nodded slowly and showed Fred the page he was looking at. The picture was of a curvaceous brunette in a baby-blue matching bra and thong panties. The lingerie had a subtle pink floral design and there was a pink flower on the hip of the model's panties. It was quite beautiful.

"An excellent choice," nodded Fred, reaching into his case and pulling out a handful of blue lace. "Claire will be happy to model your choice," said Fred, handing Claire the lingerie.

"That would be most acceptable," said Mr Sharma enthusiastically. "From what I remember Claire has a most excellent figure."

Claire frowned slightly at Mr Sharma's apparent eagerness. She wondered briefly what would happen if the sight of Claire in her underwear inspired an erection in the old shopkeeper. From her limited recollections of Mr Sharma's unusual religious beliefs, she would have to suck him off to avoid a cosmic imbalance...or something along those lines.

"Um, is there somewhere I can get changed?" asked Claire.

"Just through there," Mr Sharma nodded to the door behind her.

Claire smiled thankfully and disappeared into what seemed to be a storeroom of sorts. It looked as though it was filled with mostly junk, but Claire was sure she recognised a pair of delicate porcelain vases that were on a shelf near the door. It was a bit odd that he had all this stuff at his house, but perhaps Mr Sharma was still getting the stock back into the newly reopened charity shop.

She quickly got undressed and slipped into the pale blue lingerie that Fred had handed her. Once again she was pretty sure it wasn't quite the same as the set in the catalogue. The material didn't feel particularly soft, and this set didn't have the pink floral pattern like it was supposed to. This time Claire decided not to bother Fred with the problem. After all, he was already a little annoyed with her for suggesting that Mr Sharma didn't need to buy lingerie.

Claire slipped her delicate feet back into her high heels, knowing that they showed off her long, graceful legs beautifully and therefore made the lingerie look even better, and then headed back into the lounge where Fred and Mr Sharma were waiting.

"Oh very, very delectable!" said Mr Sharma animatedly when he got his first look at Claire's spectacular, lingerie-clad body. Even Fred let out a low whistle under his breath at the magnificent sight.

Fred didn't waste any time, stepping forward and reaching up, cupping Claire's right tit through her bra and giving the ample melon a firm squeeze. He opened his mouth to begin his spiel about the brassiere's soft material when Mr Sharma interrupted him.

"Excuse me Mr Phillips, could I have a brief moment alone with Claire?" the old shopkeeper requested.

"Er..." Fred frowned in surprise, his sales-pitch thrown completely off track by the unusual request. "Okay, sure. I could use a couple minutes in the crapper actually."

Mr Sharma blinked in his own surprise at Fred's crude request. "The bathroom's down that way."

As soon as Fred had left, Mr Sharma got to his feet and addressed Claire. "Claire, we may have a problem."

"What is it Mr Sharma?" asked the wide-eyed redhead.

"This is a little awkward," admitted Mr Sharma, glancing downwards towards his crotch.

Claire's eyes went wide as she spotted the familiar and unmistakeable bulge in the front of the old gentleman's trousers. "Oh."

"I'm afraid the sight of your magnificently large breasts and glorious young body has stirred me more than is proper. And as you are aware I am unable to relieve myself, due to my religious doctrines." At least Mr Sharma had the decency to look apologetic regarding his predicament.

Claire smiled knowingly, "Would you like me to suck you off? Like we did back at the shop?"

"That would be most satisfactory, my dear," Mr Sharma quickly agreed.

The beautiful, lingerie-clad redhead dropped to her knees in front of Mr Sharma and started to unzip his trousers. Suddenly she paused and glanced over at the bathroom door. "Oh! But what about Fred?" she asked in alarm. "He could come back at any moment."

Mr Sharma waved away her concerns. "Oh, don't worry about that Claire. As you know it has been quite some time since I have experienced your lovely young mouth on my penis. I am certain that I will only last an instant."

Claire smiled in relief and resumed pulling open Mr Sharma's trousers and fishing out his familiar, stiff erection. It was just as she remembered, not particularly large, and extremely wrinkled and brown, but it was clean and had a faint scent of cinnamon that Claire remembered quite fondly.

The busty redhead began to slowly stroke his cock in her soft right hand, her left hand slipping inside his underwear to tenderly squeeze his hairy balls.

"Aaah, very good Claire," sighed Mr Sharma as her soft hand slid up and down his deep brown erection. "But don't forget that a sacred tenet of my religion is that I must not spill my seed outside of a woman's body."

Claire nodded quickly. "I haven't forgotten Mr Sharma, I was just getting you warmed up." Emphasising her point, Claire leant forward, opening her mouth wide and plunging it immediately down on the old shopkeeper's cock. Mr Sharma gave an abrupt grunt of pleasure as Claire's lips slid all the way down to his pubes, her wonderful mouth completely swallowing his hard penis.

"Oh gracious Claire!" groaned Mr Sharma as her agile tongue swirled around his trembling shaft as her mouth drew back up his cock and then she sucked enthusiastically on the swollen tip of his prick. "I have greatly missed your wonderful mouth."

Claire gave a muffled groan in reply as she slurped heartily on the head of Mr Sharma's stiff organ. He tasted mildly spicy, much nicer than the cocks she had recently been sucking.

The sound of a flushing toilet came from the bathroom and Claire's eyes widened in alarm. The sound seemed to disturb Mr Sharma's calmness too, as he immediately grabbed Claire by her long red hair and started to thrust his stiff dark dick between her yielding lips, vigorously fucking her mouth in an effort to get off before Fred returned.

Claire gagged in surprise as Mr Sharma forcefully used her mouth, the normally mild mannered old man swearing in a foreign language as thrust erratically into her throat.

"Holy shit!" gasped Fred when he returned to the lounge to see his busty sales assistant on her knees in front of their customer, the older man almost violently jabbing his cock into her wetly sucking mouth.

Mr Sharma froze at Fred's voice, turning to look at the middle aged lingerie salesman. He had paused with his cock completely buried in Claire's pretty, pursed mouth, his dark, hairy balls resting on her chin and her nose in his pubes.

"I...err..." stammered Mr Sharma, blushing at being caught red-cocked, so to speak. There was a long moment where no-one spoke, as if the room had been frozen in time.

Claire abruptly gave a half-choked gag and he looked down in surprise, having forgotten about the busty redhead's need to breath.

"Oh, sorry Claire!" he blurted, releasing his grip on her long auburn locks.

Claire sat back on her heels, coughing and gasping for air. Being a skilled deep-throater, Claire probably could have held out longer, but Fred's sudden return, and her rather compromising position had taken her by surprise as well.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt," said Fred quickly, sensing a sale. "Please don't mind me. Continue."

Claire opened her mouth to object, but before she could speak Mr Sharma thrust himself back between her lips, gagging any reply. The buxom beauty gave a muffled complaint and then compliantly resumed her suction.

"Uhh!" Mr Sharma gave a satisfied groan as Claire sucked deeply on his dusky old cock. He reached down beneath her bobbing head to cup and squeeze her enormous jugs through the pale blue bra she was modelling, fondling the ample orbs as she sucked him off.

"You'll note the softness of the material," commented Fred as he watched Claire give the old shopkeeper satisfying oral sex.

"Yes! Very nice!" groaned Mr Sharma as he groped her great big tits and pinched her stiff nipples through the lingerie. "Ah, Claire. I can feel myself almost reaching culmination!"

"Mmphf!" Claire nodded with her mouth still stuffed with his prick, making an unintelligible comment in reply that neither Mr Sharma nor Fred understood.

"Oh fuuuck!" he gave a shout of intense pleasure as his cock convulsed over Claire's tongue, his old spunk squirting repeatedly into the back of her young mouth. Mr Sharma tightly gripped Claire's head as his hips shook and he spurted his spicy load down the gorgeous redhead's throat.

When he gave a final shudder and a low moan of bliss, Claire pulled her mouth off his spent dick, swirling her tongue lovingly around the head of his cock to make sure she had captured every drop of his jism.

"That really was first-rate Claire," complemented Mr Sharma as Claire pulled his foreskin back and forth a couple of times to squeeze out a final dribble of his cum which she almost eagerly lapped up.

"Wow," commented Fred who was massaging a bulge in the front of his trousers as he jealously watched Claire give Mr Sharma's penis one final suck before wiping her mouth with one hand and standing back up.

Mr Sharma seemed to have regained his composure and was frowning rather intently towards Claire's crotch.

"Are you okay Mr Sharma?" asked Claire, noticed his apparent uneasiness.

"I am finding myself in a rather difficult position. As you know Claire, under the doctrines of my religion we are now in a position where there is a rather concerning cosmic imbalance."

"Oh, that's right!" replied Claire, sounding almost eager as she realised what the old shopkeeper was referring to.

Mr Sharma nodded sagely. "In order to carry out the needs of karma I have no choice but to maximise your pleasure in return."

"Oh, yes of course!" agreed Claire very quickly. She looked over at Fred. "Did you bring the Pussylicious."

Fred seemed a little confused by the exchange. "Huh? What... er no, you said not to. I already told you that."

Claire gave a small sigh of disappointment as she peeled off her baby-blue thong, and sat down on the couch, spreading her lithe legs wide. Fred blinked in surprise at the sight. Claire's pussy was just as beautiful as the rest of her sensational body, and the trimmed patch of public hair above her cunt was as red as the hair on her head. "I guess you'll have to lick my pussy without the Pussylicious Mr Sharma."

Mr Sharma glanced slightly self-consciously over at Fred. "You don't mind Mr Phillips?"

Fred hesitated only a moment as he realised what was going on. "Actually Mr Sharma, I have a better idea," he reached into his bag of Funky Lady products and pulled out a pair of vibrators. "These are two of our most popular vibrators. This is the Fairy-Flutterer. It's designed for clitoral and labial stimulation, and this other longer one is a Big Boy Toy. Fantastic for penetration. I think if you were to use these products on Claire, it would be an ideal opportunity to meet your religious needs and at the same time continue our demonstration of Funky Lady's merchandise."

Mr Sharma grinned broadly. "A most efficacious suggestion!" he agreed, taking the two vibrators from Fred and then kneeling down in front of a mildly disappointed, spread-eagled Claire.

Claire's pussy was moist with her anticipation of feeling Mr Sharma's wonderful tongue, despite her hopes of that ripped away by Fred's last minute sales-pitch.

There was a slight buzzing noise as Mr Sharma switched on the Flutterer. "Oh!" gasped Claire as the old shopkeeper started to rub it gently over her clit. Perhaps the vibrators weren't such a bad alternative to his tongue after all.

"Oh Mr Sharma!" moaned Claire in genuine pleasure as the Flutterer did it's work. Mr Sharma rubbed the small vibrating toy over the lips of her pussy and then over the nub of her clit, the rhythmic stroking of the vibrator against her pussy was really very pleasurable.

Claire suddenly gave a sharp intake of breath as she felt the second vibrator, the Big Boy Toy, nudge against the opening of her cunt. "Uhh! Mr Sharma!" she cried out as he pushed the vibrator inside her. She gave a loud, long groan as he slid the sex toy deep into her tight pussy. The sudden penetration and combination of the two vibrators was just too much for Claire and she convulsed in orgasm, her long, lithe body arching as she cried out in climax.

"Oh God!" she groaned as Mr Sharma gently sawed the Big Boy Toy in and out of her shuddering pussy, the gorgeous, buxom redhead whimpering softly as she rode out her magnificent culmination.

"Oh, that was wonderful Mr Sharma," murmured Claire softly. Surely that had satisfied her old co-workers unusual religion.

Mr Sharma didn't appear to have finished however, continuing to work the long Big Boy Toy in and out of Claire's cunt as the Fluttered continued to work it's quivering magic on her clit.

"Oh Mr Sharma!" groaned Claire, leaning back on the couch, closing her eyes and moaning as he continued his mechanical assault on her cunt unabated.

A few seconds later, Claire felt something hard, warm and wet poking against her cheek and her eyes snapped open in surprise. For some reason, Fred had stripped off his trousers and was standing up on the couch beside her, bottomless. His hard cock was poking insistently against her soft cheek, the oozing tip leaving a trail of sticky pre-cum over her face.

"What are you doing Fred?" asked Claire, her voice still strained as she struggled to maintain her composure with Mr Sharma working both vibrators all over her sex.

"Just a quick product demonstration..."

Claire opened her mouth to ask what product, but her question was silenced as Fred took the opportunity to shove his cock into her open mouth. The busty redhead gagged slightly in surprise, but had little choice other than to start sucking him off as he grabbed her by the hair and began to fuck her mouth, driving his stiff erection eagerly between her full lips. After all, she'd had her eyes closed while she was cumming, so maybe he'd used one of the products on his cock when she wasn't paying attention and was indeed just demonstrating something for Mr Sharma.

"Oh, that's good!" groaned Fred as Claire swallowed him whole, her talented mouth slurping away as he jammed his dick hard and fast into her mouth. He reached down to grope and squeeze her enormous boobs through her bra as she sucked him, the ample melons more than overflowing his groping fingers.

Claire moaned around her mouthful of Fred's disagreeable penis. She definitely preferred the spicy and exotic taste of Mr Sharma's prick to Fred's slight off smelling organ, but the way Mr Sharma was working her cunt with the vibrators was doing wonders to take her mind off the disagreeable job of sucking Fred's cock.

Suddenly however that pleasure disappeared as Mr Sharma turned off the two vibrators and set them aside. Claire gave a muffled moan of distress at their absence, but Fred merely tightened his grip on her hair and increased the pace of his vigorous face-fucking.

"I have just had another idea for our mutual karmic pleasure Claire," she faintly heard Mr Sharma explain over the squelching noise of Fred ramming his stubby erection into her throat.

Claire moaned eagerly around Fred's lewdly thrusting prick as she felt Mr Sharma's erection nudge up against the lips of her soaking pussy. She was so turned on from all the vibrating action that she was aching to feel a hard cock thrusting into her yearning snatch, and apparently Mr Sharma had recovered from his previous orgasm in Claire's mouth with remarkable speed for a man of his advanced years.

Fred hastily pulled out of her abused mouth and Claire blinked in surprise.

"Wait a moment Mr Sharma," Fred said, stopping the old shopkeeper from fucking Claire. Claire gave a small moan and bit her lower lip anxiously as she willed Fred to shut up and let Mr Sharma fuck her.

"Is there a problem Mr Phillips?" asked Mr Sharma, glancing down at where his cock was brushing against Claire's beautiful pussy, the swollen head nudging against the lips of her labia and causing the busty redhead to moan.

"No, of course not," Fred assured his potential customer. "I just had a better idea for your karmic pleasure and another chance to demonstrate one of the Funky Lady products."

Fred climbed down off the couch and went to his suitcase of merchandise, his stiff cock bobbing between his legs as he walked, glistening with Claire's saliva. He pulled out a small tube and held it up proudly. "Shag-o-Lube! Gets the biggest things into the smallest places!" he announced, reading from the label on the front.

Mr Sharma frowned.

"You should test this out," explained Fred. "Claire loves it up the arse, so I'm sure that it'll still satisfy your religious requirements."

"That does sound very interesting," agreed Mr Sharma as he accepted the tube of Shag-o-Lube from Fred.

"Excellent," Fred replied, rubbing his hands together eagerly. "Claire darling, why don't you get on your hands and knees so Mr Sharma can fuck you up the arse while you continue to suck me off?"

"Um..." Claire blinked in surprise at the completely outrageous request. Truthfully however, it wasn't the crudeness of Fred's instruction that was bothering her; it was more that Mr Sharma wasn't going to stick his lovely cock into her cunt. Her loins were yearning for satisfaction after the prolonged stimulation of the Fairy-Flutterer and the Big Boy Toy, and truthfully she generally found getting fucked up the arse more uncomfortable than pleasurable.

"Come on Claire," urged Fred as he saw her hesitation.

"Oh, sorry. Of course," she relented. This wasn't about real sex after all. This was merely a sales demonstration.

The sexy, obliging redhead knelt down on her hands and knees between the two older men. Mr Sharma kneeling down behind her as Fred moved \ in front of her, feeding his eager erection straight back into her warm and agreeable mouth.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,759 Followers