Claire & The Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers

"We'll orgasm from licking her cunt?" asked Andy, sounding doubtful.

Fred chuckled at this. "No. She'll have an orgasm."

"Let's give it a go," said Dylan, extracting his hand from Claire's g-string and reaching out to take the bottle of Pussylicious from Fred.

Knowing exactly what was coming, Claire bent down and peeled off her g-string, lifting her hips up off the couch as she pushed it down past her thighs and let it drop to her ankles where she kicked it out of the way.

Claire then lay back on the sofa and opened her slender, stocking-covered legs, exposing her pussy.

"You should have a good taste first," recommended Fred. "So you can compare before and after using the Pussylicious."

"I'll go first," said Dylan, pushing past his young brother to kneel in front of Claire's spread legs. Claire gave a small moan as the young man buried his face between her lithe thighs and swiped his tongue up the length of her slit.

"She's already wet," remarked Dylan before dipping his head back down and licking and nibbling his way over the lips of her cunt and flicking his tongue over her clit. Claire gave another groan as he sucked on her clit and reached up, sliding a finger up inside her snatch. Dylan's pussy licking technique was much like his nipple sucking; rough and eager.

After a couple of minutes, Andy impatiently tapped his brother on shoulder. "Stop hogging her, it's my turn."

Dylan reluctantly gave up his place as the younger of the two brothers took his place between Claire's legs. The busty redhead was actually quite eager to feel Andy's tongue on her cunt after experiencing his tender oral assault on her nipples earlier.

"Oh!" gasped Claire as Andy's tongue licked it's way up the length of her wet pussy. Claire gasped in sudden pleasure as the teenager rubbed his face into her pussy, his nose nuzzling her clit and the stubble on his chin tickling the lips of her pussy. He was very good, almost as good as old Mr Sharma who had treated his cunninglingus almost like a religion, back when Claire had worked at the charity shop with him.

Dylan only let his brother eat her out for about thirty seconds before he pulled him out of the way and started to apply the Pussylicious. Claire gave a small, slightly disappointed sigh at the absence of Andy's agile tongue.

"You seem pretty sensitive already," remarked Dylan as he applied several cold drops of Pussylicious to the moist lips of her vagina, causing Claire to gasp and bite her lower lip.

Dylan immediately bent back down to his task, his tongue worming it's way into Claire's wet cunt as he feasted eagerly on her soaking pussy.

"Oh Dylan!" squeaked Claire as he flicked her clit with his thumb as his tongue pushed into her slit, causing her to gasp in pleasure. Her cry was only half faked. Actually more like a quarter.

While Dylan feasted on the redhead's delicious cunt, Andy sat down on the couch beside her and lent over to casually resume sucking on her still-hard nipples, adding to Claire's stimulation.

Claire soon didn't need to fake it as she moaned in pleasure at the dual oral efforts of the two young men. She moaned and groaned in pleasure with every nibble, slurp and suck on her clit, cunt and nipples as the brothers worked over her most intimate places with their unexpectedly talented tongues.

After several minutes of their attentions it was too much for Claire. "Oh my God!" screamed Claire as Dylan sucked relentlessly on her clit and Andy lovingly tongued her hard nipples. Claire bucked on the couch, her thighs pressing up around Dylan's face as she cried out in orgasm. "Yesss!" gasped the busty redhead, grinding her pussy up into Dylan's face.

When she'd finally finished cumming, Dylan lifted his face up from between Claire's elegant thighs, an expression of triumph on his face. "I guess we can say that stuff works well," he remarked. Claire saw that across the room Fred was grinning happily too.

"Let me have a try too!" complained Andy. Claire's eyes went wide as the younger brother took Dylan's place between her legs. Was he really going to eat her out again? Didn't they ever get tired?

Claire gave a loud moan as Andy's tongue swirled around her ultra-sensitive clit.

Dylan, meanwhile, had other things on his mind. He held up the bottle of Pussylicious and regarded it thoughtfully. "Does this work on cocks as well?" he asked Fred.

Fred frowned thoughtfully. "I don't see why not, the principle is the same," he replied with a careless shrug as Claire's eyes widened slightly in alarm.

Dylan grinned as he stood up on the couch beside Claire and started to unbutton his jeans. "Have a suck on this first so you can tell me if it tastes better when I put the Pussylicious on it," said Dylan as he pulled out his semi-erect cock. He looked bigger than either Fred or Mr Thompson from the day before, although from the musky whiff of body odour that assaulted Claire's nostrils she assumed he hadn't showered that morning, typical teenager.

With Andy still busy between her legs, Claire turned he head towards Dylan and obligingly let him feed his cock into her warm mouth.

Dylan groaned in pleasure as his cock slid across Claire's tongue and deep into her mouth, the tight seal of her lips sliding down his rapidly hardening shaft. "Oh fuck!" he groaned as his cock was enveloped in Claire's warm mouth. "That feels awesome."

Claire gave a small, muffled moan around her mouthful of cock and began to conscientiously suck on Dylan's erection.

Andy looked up from between Claire's succulent thighs. "Holy shit, she's actually sucking you off?"

"She's got a mouth like a vacuum," replied Dylan, putting his hand on the back of Claire's head and pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Claire's eyes widened and she moaned in protest as Dylan slowly started to thrust himself into her grudgingly cooperative mouth.

After a few minutes of slowly pumping his prick into the naked redhead's mouth, Dylan pulled out and applied a few drops of the Pussylicious to the head and shaft of his cock. He paused a moment and then applied a couple drops to his testicles as well.

"Lick my balls first," he instructed.

Claire took a deep breath and then swiped her tongue over Dylan's hairy scrotum. Despite the strawberry-flavoured drops, Claire could still taste the rank musk of his sweaty nut sack. Not wanting to lose the sale for Fred however, she moaned in mock delight as she slurped noisily at each of Dylan's testicles, pretending they were the most amazing delicacy she'd tasted.

"That's good," murmured Dylan in appreciation, clearly enjoying the feel of her tongue on his nuts. "Now open your mouth again."

As soon as Claire obliged, Dylan shoved his hard cock back into Claire's tight, wet mouth, then grabbed hold of her long auburn locks and started to keenly fuck her face. Claire gagged slightly at the young man's crude invasion, but she then quickly relaxed her throat and did her best to avoid choking, letting him use her hotly sucking orifice for his pleasure.

It was apparent that Dylan was incredibly turned on at this point, and wouldn't last long inside Claire's talented mouth. His penis was stabbing erratically into the back of her throat and the tight sack of his balls was slapping against her chin as he bottomed out in her mouth. After only a few more moments, with a sudden hoarse groan, Dylan began to spurt down Claire's gullet.

Claire's eyes looked alarmed as she hurriedly started to swallow, gulping down the first few blasts of Dylan's cum and then pulling back so that the final spurts coated her tongue instead of shooting straight down into her belly.

"That was fucking amazing!" groaned Dylan as he stepped down off the couch and watched as Claire noisily swallowed down the remainder of his load.

While Dylan stepped back and collapsed onto a chair, Claire noticed for the first time that Andy was no longer busy between her legs. The lanky teenager had his jeans around his ankles and was busy applying some of the Pussylicious to his own hard cock.

"My turn," he said impatiently, stepping in front of Claire.

The buxom redhead gave a weary sigh and slurped Andy's cock into her mouth. Unlike his brother, Andy was standing on the floor in front of her, not the couch, so she had to lean forward to capture the teenager's hard cock between her lips and swirl her tongue around the end of his todger.

"Shit! You weren't kidding!" groaned Andy as he felt Claire's tight mouth slide down his hard cock. The busty redhead's hands slipped around the back of Andy's thighs pulling him in towards her as she started to bob her mouth up and down over his cock.

Unlike Dylan, Andy's cock tasted clean and recently washed, and Claire gave a moan of appreciation at that fact as she sucked noisily on the rigid organ. The younger brother's penis was also a little longer, so deep throating him would be more of a challenge, although the hard prick was not quite as wide as Dylan's thick shaft had been.

"Fuck! That's incredible," breathed Andy, closing his eyes and luxuriating in the sensations of Claire's skilfully sucking mouth. Unlike his older brother, Andy wasn't trying to face-fuck the gorgeous redhead. He merely stood there as she did the work, her head bobbing up and down and her wet lips sliding along his trembling shaft.

"Oh man!" groaned Andy, reaching down and running his fingers through the red locks of Claire's hair as her mouth moved rapidly over his cock, sending pleasure soaring through the young man's body. "This Pussylicious is stuff amazing!"

Andy groaned ecstatically as Claire pulled her mouth briefly off his cock, her tongue dancing down the underside of his shaft and then swirling over his scrotum, lovingly licking his clean tasting testicles.

"Shit that's good," grunted Andy as the busty redhead licked his balls. "I'm gonna cum soon babe."

Claire gave a small satisfied moan and then plunged her mouth back down over the head of his penis, her throat making a lewd squelching noise as she pushed her ovalled lips right down to the very base of his dick. Andy gave another long groan as she expertly fellated him.

"Uh! Here it comes!"

To Claire's surprise, Andy pulled out of her delicious mouth and took hold of his trembling cock in one fist. He gave a few quick strokes and then let out a loud cry of pleasure.

Claire gave an alarmed squeal as Andy's cock spurted. His hot cum splattered copiously all over the gorgeous redhead's mouth, nose and forehead, liberally coating her pretty face.

"Wow," murmured Dylan from behind them. "Nice facial dude."

"Great job Claire," agreed Fred. "Why don't you get cleaned up while I conduct business with these two gentleman."

Claire gave a weary nod of agreement and disappeared into the bathroom to wash Andy's load off her face. She wasn't sure if the boys were going to buy anything for their mother, but she was certain that Fred would sell at least a couple of bottles of Pussylicious.

When they got back to the car, Fred was overjoyed. "That was absolutely brilliant Claire!" he gushed excitedly. "I've never seen Pussylicious demonstrated better."

"Really?" replied Claire with mild surprise. "It was a little... different I guess."

"Did it actually work?" asked Fred with genuine interest.

Claire shrugged. "I guess their cocks tasted ok."

"Huh," grunted Fred thoughtfully. He reached over into the back seat and grabbed the Pussylicious. "Show me."

Claire gave a slightly startled gasp, but Fred was already sliding his hands down the front of her emerald green dress and into her bra to rub his greedy palms over her nipples and squeeze her enormous hooters.

"Okay, but we have to be quick, I want to be home before my boyfriend gets back," said Claire, leaning over and unzipping Fred's fly.

The busty redhead reached into Fred's pants and pulled out the older man's already stiff cock. The whiff of body odour that immediately assaulted Claire's nostrils was even worse than usual, and she wondered if Fred had even had a shower that morning.

Claire steeled herself with a determined sigh and then leant further over, sliding her delicious young mouth staunchly over his stubby organ, causing Fred to curse loudly with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that's good!" groaned Fred, grabbing Claire's shining red hair and immediately starting to fuck her mouth forcefully, his flabby hips hunching up off the car seat as he shoved his cock deep into her throat.

After a few minutes of letting Fred repeatedly jam his cock between her full lips, Claire's eyes suddenly went wide with alarm. She gagged slightly and tried to lift her head up out of Fred's lap. Fred however, was having none of it. With both hands strongly gripping the top of Claire's head, he held her down and continued to ravenously assault her glorious mouth.

It was only when Claire pointed urgently at the small bottle of Pussylicious, still resting on the seat beside Fred, that the retired lorry driver finally released her head.

Claire's mouth popped off Fred's rigid erection with a wet smacking noise and she sat up, gasping for air. "We forgot to apply the Pussylicious before I started sucking you off," Claire explained breathlessly.

"Huh?" grunted Fred, a little irritated at having his blowjob interrupted. Then her comment seemed to finally register. "Oh right. Sure babe, put it on."

Claire shot Fred a relieved smile and then grabbed the bottle, applying several drops of the strawberry flavoured liquid onto the older man's prick. "That's better," she announced, gently patting Fred's glistening erection and then putting the stopper back on the bottle.

"Good. Now hurry up and suck me off, so I can get you home," demanded Fred impatiently.

Claire dipped her head back into Fred's lap and resumed her cocksucking without delay. He gave a long, relieved groan as her capable mouth slid back down his cock-shaft, her lips working their way right down to the very base of his prick.

Either the Pussylicious had worked it's magic, or Fred had already been worked up by Claire's initial suction, because within two minutes Fred let out a delighted growl and thrust his entire penis into her mouth until her nose was buried in his pongy pubes. He gave a second strangled bark as he ejaculated profusely down her throat.

Claire kept her mouth pressed tightly around the base of Fred's cock as he spent himself, the last few spurts dribbling over her tongue and leaving his customary rank aftertaste, despite the strawberry flavouring of the Pussylicious. Claire considerately licked his knob clean and then straightened, glancing around guiltily to check that no one had wandered by on the street and had seen her servicing him. Fortunately the coast was clear.

Fred was leaning back in his seat, breathing hard with a thick sheen of sweat dotting his forehead. "Well, that Pussylicious definitely seems to have multiple uses. I'll have to keep that in mind for tomorrow's demonstration."

"Tomorrow!?" repeated Claire in alarm, turning to look at Fred in distress.

"Why of course my dear," said Fred, grinning lewdly at the gorgeous redhead who had just, yet again, given him a stupendous blowjob. He patted her reassuringly on her smooth thigh. "We're onto a great partnership here Claire. Sales are through the roof. At this rate I'll be Funky Lady's Saleswoman of the Month!"

Claire's eyes widened in surprise. 'Saleswoman of the Month' was the title that all Funky Lady's sales girls aspired to. Claire remembered that during her short tenure selling lingerie she had been awed by the size of the bonuses offered for such a prize. Could Fred really be close to achieving the title?

"I can see you're impressed," remarked Fred. "And tomorrow I've got a great customer lined up. He even owns a shop. This could be the big one!"

Claire frowned suspiciously. He?

The lovely redhead swallowed warily, and then grimaced as she tasted the remnants of Fred's sticky load on her tongue. "Okay Fred, one more day, then that's it. No more."

Fred grinned from ear to ear. "Of course Claire! You won't regret it."

"But on one... no two conditions!" interrupted Claire before Fred could get too excited.

Fred raised his eyebrow enquiringly.

"First, no more Erecto-sure," asserted Claire.

"Yes, yes," agreed Fred quickly. "And the second condition?"

"No more Pussylicious."

Fred gave a disappointed sigh. "Those are my best selling products Claire."

Claire was determined. "I'm sorry Fred, but I'm just not comfortable demonstrating them after the last couple of days, and the way my own sales career ended with misunderstandings over those products."

Fred relented. "Okay Claire. You're the boss. You are helping me out here, after all. It's a deal."

Claire gave a satisfied nod and then they shook on it.

***

The next morning Claire looked stunning as always. She was dressed in a fitted white blouse and charcoal skirt. The blouse clung to her formidable bust, almost making her look top heavy in the best of ways, and the skirt fell several inches above her knees, leaving her long, bare legs looking their slender and elegant best.

"You look absolutely perfect again Claire," said Fred as she climbed in beside him and they drove off to their appointment.

"So what kind of shop does our customer own?" asked Claire conversationally.

"It's a charity shop," replied Fred.

"Really?" blurted Claire in surprise. "I used to work at a charity shop."

"Huh. How about that? Maybe that'll help with the sales pitch. You having experience and all."

"Maybe," agreed Claire uncertainly. She wasn't sure she wanted to disclose too much about her experiences in the RSPHNFFP charity shop. The fact she had been offering her body to a group of local teenagers in return for charitable donations could very easily have been misconstrued by someone who didn't know the full story. Still, she did miss the sweet old man who had run the shop. He'd had the most talented tongue she had ever experienced.

They soon reached their destination and Fred parked the car out front of the small house. He grabbed his two suitcases of Funky Lady products and headed up to their customer's front door, Claire tottering along behind him in her tall, black high heels.

Fred rang the doorbell and within seconds the door swung open. Claire's mouth dropped open in surprise when she saw who was greeting them.

"Mr Sharma!?" gasped Claire in amazement.

"Claire!" the old shopkeeper seemed just as surprised as she was.

"You two know each other?" Fred remarked in astonishment.

"We do indeed," the old man confirmed. "This attractive young woman used to work with me at the charity shop." Mr Sharma smiled warmly at Claire. "It's wonderful to see you again Claire."

Mr Sharma stepped forward and warmly embraced Claire, pulling her lush young body tight against him. As they hugged, Claire smelt the familiar spicy fragrance of the old shopkeeper and her pussy tingled involuntarily at the fond memories the aroma brought back.

"So Fred said you owned a shop?" said Claire when they broke off their embrace. "Are you back at the charity shop?"

Mr Sharma nodded. "That's right Claire, the whole matter with the police was just a giant misunderstanding. It's all been sorted and the shops up and running again. You know, if you're ever looking for work, you're welcome to return Claire. You were always a wonderful co-worker with great dedication to the cause, as well as being sensitive to my religious needs."

Claire couldn't help but blush at the compliment.

Fred looked rather confused by it all. "Er... shall we go inside and take a look at the merchandise?" he suggested, changing the topic.

Mr Sharma nodded agreeably. "Most definitely Mr Phillips."

The scent of spice inside Mr Sharma's home was even stronger and Claire had to squeeze her thighs together to try and control her emotions, and the physical response of her own body.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers