Claire & The Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,736 Followers

As Fred resumed fucking Claire's mouth, his flabby belly bashing her forehead with each thrust of his hips, Mr Sharma began to apply the lube. Claire gave a gagged squeak as she felt a familiar wet and clammy jelly being rubbed into her arsehole.

"Here it comes Claire," warned Mr Sharma as he pressed the swollen tip of his cock into her tight arse and Claire felt a familiar pain in her bottom.

"Mmmpf!" Claire cried out as loudly as she could while Fred continued to thrust his cock into her face without any pause to allow her to adjust to this new situation.

"Oh fuck that's tight!" huffed Mr Sharma as began to thrust himself into her tender bumhole, rogering her vigorously.

Fred had been the first man to ever stick his cock up her arse, and despite several other penises having gone that route since then, she was still not quite used to the sensation. Fortunately the lubricant was quite effective so the discomfort wasn't completely unbearable.

"Oh Claire!" groaned Mr Sharma as he jammed his dark erection into her tight arse, thrusting to the hilt into her and shunting her forward towards Fred. "So tight!"

Fred was also in heaven. "Oh Claire!" he moaned, repeating Mr Sharma's exclamation. Fred, however, was apparently a little further along the road towards climaxing. With another loud grunt, he gripped Claire's head tightly and his cock started spurting, launching his unpleasant spunk across Claire's tongue and into the back of her mouth.

"Oh that's good!" gasped Fred, hunching forward and stuffing his cock deeper into her hot mouth as he came. Claire dutifully let the inexperienced lingerie salesman fill her mouth with his seed as their customer huffed and puffed behind her, stuffing his erection deep into her tiny bumhole as he gave her a vigorous anal buggering.

When Fred was finally spent, he stumbled over to the couch, his depleted prick slipping out of Claire's mouth.

"Oh Claire!" gasped Mr Sharma. "I can't believe I'm fucking your hot, tight anus!"

Claire, remembering that she was supposed to be enjoying her backdoor fucking and making Fred's lube seem like it was value for money, started to moan in mock-pleasure herself. "That's it Mr Sharma! Harder! Go on, I can take it. Ugh!" she grunted, using all her best acting skills.

Mr Sharma was panting and groaning, almost delirious with pleasure as he arse-fucked the sexy redhead. "Uh! So good Claire! That's it, take it!"

"Oh fuck!" gasped Claire as Mr Sharma's dick bottomed out in her arse, completely filling her. He felt a lot bigger in her arse than he had in her mouth. The busty beauty pushed back with her hips, meeting the old man's thrusts. "Oh yes Mr Sharma! Just like that! Ugh."

All too soon for Mr Sharma's liking, his cock began to spurt. His hot cum rocketed straight into Claire's arse, filling her bum with his spunk as he came.

"Oh yes Claire!" cried out Mr Sharma, hunching forward over Claire and gripping her hips tightly as he shot what seemed like gallons of jizz up her arse.

"Oh yes Mr Sharma!" Claire abruptly yelped, suddenly realising that she was supposed to be cumming as well to maintain the cosmic balance. "Oh! I'm cumming Mr Sharma!" she cried out rather unconvincingly, squeezing her butt-cheeks and milking more seed from the old shopkeeper as she pretended to climax.

Fortunately Mr Sharma was far too distracted to notice Claire's poor acting, as he leant over the kneeling babe, gasping for air. After a few long moments his shrivelled cock slipped from up her bum and he finally sat back, wiping his brow wearily.

"That was incredible Claire," he remarked with genuine affection.

Fred was in full agreement. "Wonderful stuff Claire! Why don't you go get changed while I conduct the business with Mr Sharma."

The fatigued redhead gratefully agreed, rising unsteadily to her feet and staggering off to the bathroom to clean herself up. That had been an intense sales presentation.

Once Claire was dressed again and Fred had completed all the paperwork with Mr Sharma, they bid him farewell. Mr Sharma gave Claire a very fond hug goodbye, which had somehow turned into a rather passionate snog. She even let him grope her large young boobs and firm round arse. Just for old times sake.

Back in the car, Fred had been overjoyed. "That went magnificently Claire. You outdid yourself today."

"Thanks Fred, glad I could help you out one last time."

Fred nodded. "There was just one more thing I wanted to check out," he told her.

"Sure, what do you need to know?" asked Claire, expecting he might have a couple of questions as tomorrow he would be back to selling the lingerie on his own.

"Can you just climb into the backseat and take off your skirt and panties so I can fuck you up the arse?"

Claire blinked in shock and then grimaced. "I don't think that's a good idea," she replied. "My bum is actually a bit sore from Mr Sharma rogering me."

"That's perfect!" replied Fred to her surprise. "It'll be the perfect test of the Shag-o-Lube's effectiveness."

Claire gave a tired sigh. She couldn't really argue with that logic. "Okay Fred. But this is the last time."

With a resigned frown, Claire climbed into the backseat, wondering if she'd even be able to walk by the time she got home to her boyfriend Danny.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,736 Followers