Close Encounters of the Incest Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

*I walk into John's room, recognizing the smell of semen even before I reach his hamper. I know he jacks off often, but almost always in the morning before he goes to school. I reach into the hamper and pull out the briefs there and bring them to my face, inhaling the scent of urine and sweat and young man and young man's sperm. I feel my labia throb and swell with arousal as I unfurl the wadded up cotton, knowing I will find a cooling but fresh pool of semen slowly soaking into the cotton. A thrill races through me, acknowledging that what I do is forbidden and awful, but I cannot help myself, I extend my tongue and lap up my son's semen, imagining his cock is in my mouth, offering his seed to me fresh and hot...

*It's silly, but I feel like a young woman in love again...or maybe truly in love for the first time. I love my husband, but this emotion, this desire I have to be with my son outstrips anything I ever felt David. As John and I walk around this campus, my hand in his, my heart simply soars with joy. His voice, his touch remind me how for years I have fallen in love with my only child. For a brief moment I can see us as we should be -- linked heart and soul. We sit by a water fountain and on impulse, I toss a quarter in. When John asks me what my wish was, I smile and say nothing, but wish he would just lean over and kiss me...kiss me like I was his woman, his wife, his lover. If only...

A virtual flood of my mother's memories cascade through my mind becoming for an instant my own. Her dreams and desires -- her loves and crushes and fantasies. I see her making love to Dad -- to a young man in high school -- to a young woman in a dorm room. I even catch a fleeting glimpse of a long ago fantasy of my mother, scarcely an adult spreading her legs for a younger version of my grandfather, but at the heart of her dreams and desires is me -- her only child -- a yearning for me in every way that is so intense it is only matched by my own desires for her. As the images dissipate, the last thing I see from Mom's point of view is myself, floating naked before her, my cock erect and pressing against my stomach, bigger and more swollen than she ever imagined possible.

J: CONFIRMED. THERE ARE CLEAR INDICATIONS OF THE HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~} IN BOTH SUBJECTS. ANOMOLY...ANOMOLY. KNOWN DATA CONTRADICTS THIS POSSIBILITY DUE TO ESTABLISHED SOCIETAL NORMS.

Z: CONCUR, HOWEVER INDICATORS OF HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}POINT TOWARDS EITHER ERROR IN DATA OR EVOLUTION OF SENTIENCE LEVEL.

J: QUERY: EXAMINE DATA FOR CAUSAL FACTOR OF SOCIETAL NORMS. NOTE: ELEVATED SEXUAL AROUSAL IN BOTH SUBJECTS INDICATE READINESS AND NEED TO MATE.

Z: RESPONSE: CAUSAL FACTORS ARE PRIMARILY RELIGIOUS IN NATURE BORN OVER GENECTIC SAFETY MEASURES. MAINTAINING GENECTIC SANCTITY TO PRESERVE HEALTH OF SPECIES IS OVERRIDING FEATURE OF TABOO.

J: CONCUR: AS PRIMARY ON THIS MISSION, DECLARE 1ST DIRECTIVE POSSIBILITY. THIS SPECIES IS CAPABLE OF PRIME SENTIENCE.

Z: CONCUR. QUERY: ALL INDICATORS POSITIVE. ALL SENSORS ACTIVE AND READY TO DOCUMENT ELEVATION TO PRIME SENTIENCE.

J: RESPONSE: PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

I confess that I did not understand most of what I heard -- primarily my thoughts being occupied with the comprehension that my mother harbored deep and powerful incestuous thoughts about me -- images that almost stunned and awed me and still raced through my brain as well as the sudden sureness that if the aliens had allowed me to see Mom's thoughts, then she must have been privy to mine. Although alarmed, something was keeping me calm despite having the knowledge that my mother knew my most intimate feelings for her

I suddenly comprehended that I was moving and that I was moving towards my mother. My cock throbbed as she rotated and swung upwards to face me -- her breasts heaving with passion -- her nipples swelled with blood to the point of bursting. I felt hot wetness on my stomach -- precum drooling from my cock. Mom's labia were thick with arousal, spread wide to reveal the sopping wet flesh of her cunt, juices pouring from her to hang suspended in tiny globules like glittering, erotic ornaments in mid air.

As we neared each other, I could feel the heat of her arousal as if Mom was running a fever and she moaned wordlessly at my approach -- her dark eyes traveling back and forth between my immense erection and my own brown eyes. I could see desire and love in her eyes and prayed that she saw that love and need reflected in my own eyes. Despite our bizarre circumstances, I was completely focused on the fact that my naked body was about to meet Mom's naked body and that she appeared aroused at the prospect.

Immobilized, we met on a collision course, our bodies gently bumping into each other -- her large, soft breasts pillowing out against my chest -- hard, knobby nipples scraping across my skin while my cock softly pressed into her stomach, my heavy, sperm filled balls brushing against her hairy muff. We drifted face to face -- lips less than an inch apart, eyes communicating the hunger and love we had for each other. I ached to tell Mom how much I loved her and then kiss her forever. A strange energy seemed to build wherever our bodies touched, fueling our passion for each other.

There was a sudden burst of violet light and our bodies were wrapped around each other out of primal instinct before we both realized our immobility had ended. I pulled Mom tightly to me as she pressed her lips to mine, pausing only a second before offering me her tongue. My mother mewled happily into my mouth as our tongues danced and cavorted, savoring the moist and textured sensation of flesh against flesh.

Mom raised her legs up to encircle my waist, hunching her mound against my groin, both of us oblivious to floating aimlessly in whatever we were in. My hands roamed up and down Mom's sides -- enjoying the creamy softness of her skin before I reached down and gripped her by her full, but firm ass cheeks and lifted her up, her breasts dragging against my chest as I felt her slick lips kiss my cock. I paused as I felt the head of my erect penis slip into position against her wet and flowered cunt and then I flexed my hips and we both cried out as I slid half of my thick cock into my mother's pussy!

"I love you, Mom, " I sobbed as I felt my cock slide along her pulsating, clasping flesh, spreading her tight cunt channel as I flexed my hips again and sank all the way into her womb -- my pubic hair becoming entangled with her soft, curly bush.

Mom kissed me as her arms tightened around me, fingernails clawing into my back as she thrust her pelvis against me, seeking to impale herself deeper on my long, hard dick. Her pussy was like a furnace -- fiery juices bathing my shaft as her flesh massaged her child's cock. She sucked on my lower lip before ending our kiss to reply, "I love you, John -- my sweet baby boy. I love you!"

We began to move together, taking only seconds to move into sync with each other, thrusting and rolling hips to wonderful effect -- making each other moan with incestuous pleasure as what seemed like a lifetime of denial yielded to our love and lust. We were oblivious to those beings watching us -- lost in each other, hungry to possess each other as only lovers can. Only the occasional and pleasurable pulse of the anal probes -- the sensors in us reminded us of our strange situation, but we savored the pleasure and ignored everything else -- all that mattered were each other.

We tumbled mindlessly about, our movements determined by our fucking -- my cock slamming hard into Mom's pussy or slowly pumping in and out between her slick, hungry labia. There was no up or down -- there was simply skin upon skin, tongue upon tongue and cock inside pussy -- each sweet coming together bringing us closer together -- our carnal lust binding us as neither of us had ever experienced.

As we came closer to orgasm, we seemed to merge into one being -- anticipating each other's requests and needs -- shifting my hips just so to allow my cock to touch her in a special place -- Mom tightening her cunt muscles at the right moment to make withdrawal that much sweeter -- kisses that seemed so intimate as to finally make one understand the term 'soul kiss.'

From within her magnificent and heaving breasts, I could feel Mom's heartbeat aligning with my own -- both becoming stronger for the joining -- sending blood pounding through our veins, expanding the touch of the intense pleasure beginning to build within us. We fucked relentlessly, our mouths hanging open between kisses in expressions of awe at our erotic and incestuous joining -- the knowledge that we were mother and son only fueling the intensity of what was happening between us.

Mom's thighs tightened around my waist even as her hips moved at unreal speeds, meeting my hard thrusts on equal terms -- gasps of "I love you" intermixed with ""Fuck me" as we banged our way towards glory. The energy produced by our touch went from a blaze to an intense conflagration, enveloping us in a joy born of love and carnality as we became were swept up in something bigger than either of us.

Mom stiffened and then arched her back, pressing her cunt hard against my cock as she exploded in orgasm -- cunt cream coating my cock as she tightened her wet, slick flesh around my throbbing meat. The sweet fire of her cunt triggered my own explosion and I writhed against her, forcing my cock a fraction deeper into her womb as I began to ejaculate, flooding my mother's pussy with streamer after streamer of sizzling semen which triggered an even greater orgasm in her as we came together in a bone jarring, mind expanding release of sex and love and achieved...HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}.

Even now I cannot fully explain what happened, the closest I can come is to say we achieved the nirvana of intimacy -- a long extended moment of incestuous pleasure that transcended love and lust to become something greater. We were simply one -- joined together mind, body and soul -- totally aware of each others thoughts and emotions, transposing consciousnesses and transcending the telepathy or whatever it had been that we had shared with the aliens. Love had reached its highest potential for us and for a deliriously sweet and erotic moment, the universe itself seemed to open wide and reveal itself. Pleasure itself was too inadequate a word to describe it.

Even as we peaked and our mutual orgasm began to wane, we could not end what had happened. Although our consciousnesses separated, we were now joined in such a way that we would never be completed parted on any level -- be it physical, mental or metaphysical. I was enveloped by Mom's body, her arms and legs wrapped possessively around me even as we drifted -- her pussy throbbing lovingly around my cock which did not lose its erection.

As we drifted, lips joined as we kissed lazily, we both again felt the presence of the others and their excitement with what they witnessed.

Z: PRIME SENTIENCE CONFIRMED. HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~} ACHIEVED -- THE MISSION IS BLESSED TO BE WITNESS TO THIS RACE'S STEP TOWARDS MATURITY!

J: CONCUR - HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}REALIZED AND 1ST DIRECTIVE JUSTIFIED. 1ST DIRECTIVE MUST PROCEED ACCORDINGLY. QUERY: WHAT SHALL BE THIS SPECIES' GIFT?"

Z: RESPONSE: CONSIDER PRIMARY OBSTACLE IN THIS RACE ACHIEVING HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}. IF SOCIETAL TABOO RESTRAINTS ARE TO BE SURPASSED, 1ST DIRECTIVE GIFT IS OBVIOUS.

J: CONCUR: AVENUE OF 1ST DIRECTIVE GIFT CLEAR. QUERY: DO SENSORS INDICATE SUBJECT COUPLING CONCLUDED?

Z: RESPONSE: NEGATIVE. SENSORS INDICATE SEXUAL AROUSAL HAS BEGUN TO BUILD AND SUBJECTS ARE STILL IN COITUS. SITUATION OPTIMUM.

J. CONCUR -- INITIATE DNA RESEQUENCE.

Again, much of what we heard or overheard made no sense, not that we cared. Mom and I needed no spoken words to resume our dance of love -- in truth, even in the aftermath of our first bout of lovemaking, we had never truly stopped making love. Mom's pussy flexed around and kissed my semi-hard shaft buried and held deep within her womb, the heat of her juices combining with my hot semen to keep us both aroused and gently moving together, never quite letting our incestuous pleasure fade.

We nuzzled and brushed lips against each other until finally again our tongues snaked out to meet and join and create a more satisfying existence than was experienced apart. As we kissed, our passion swelled again, Mom moaning happily as my cock grew inside her, plunging deeper into her sperm filled womb.

We moved as one organism in perfect time with each other, writhing about in an incestuous ballet through the ether. Our close embrace of our first joining relaxed so that we could explore each other more. Mom arched her back as I thrust into her, lifting her meaty and succulent breasts up as an offering. I ducked my head, closing my mouth around a swollen, turgid nipple, sucking at my mother's breast for the first time since infancy. Mom groaned with pleasure as I playfully nipped at the throbbing nub with my teeth.

As we floated along, I took Mom by the hips and gently rotated her on my cock, spinning her around until she faced away from me. Sighs slipped from her lips as she stretched out in front of me, legs swinging behind to lock herself in place as she flexed her body, driving her pelvis back to impale herself deeper upon my cock, screwing her hips to take more of me inside her.

I rolled us until I was lying horizontal with Mom atop me, riding me like a horse, her tight cunt clinging to my cock flesh as she slid up and down my thick cock. The intimate sense of each other grew with every moment our flesh merged into one. Mom looked like a goddess astride me, her toned legs curled underneath me, heels pressing into my ass as she rode me, never letting me quite escape her pussy's greedy clasp.

Sexual energy played out through our bodies, linking us together in an intimate bond that defied description. On the periphery of our comprehension, we both were aware of other things happening -- of unknown energies playing across our bodies, enveloping us within the embrace of cosmic change even as we touched heaven ourselves joined cock and cunt.

We fucked and loved for time beyond measure -- our bodies free of any limits of endurance -- my pleasure keyed to bringing Mom pleasure beyond understanding. We again reached that unattainable plateau where we became of one mind -- my pleasure mixing with Mom's pleasure to become a new and erotic entity that devoured us both, merging us into one consciousness that made us aware of every molecule -- every atom of our sexually joined bodies, filling every fiber of our being with carnal joy beyond description.

Mom's orgasm -- long a continuous onslaught of incestuous pleasure blossomed to new heights and I felt her reach the pinnacle, her body stiffening as she pressed back against me, my chest against her back -- my arms wrapped tightly around her, cupping her breasts ands squeezing handfuls of tit flesh between my fingers as Mom ground her cunt down on my cock and willed me to cum with her. Our co-joined orgasms took us to that last, perfect place and we were one with the universe and with each other -- me experiencing the mind shattering pleasure that erupted from her cock-filled cunt and roared through her body while I shared with her the intense point of no return gratification brought about by releasing another torrent of hot semen into her womb.

We turned and spun until we were facing each other again, kissing while we wept with the pure joy of our joining, savoring each other's bodies and souls as our mutual orgasm spun on and on and on, growing stronger even as the white light surrounding us grew more brilliant, enveloping us as if our orgasms had been given substance of their own, filling us with rapturous joy until we were consumed by it -- the brilliant radiance becoming all...

#

Fleeting moments of incestuous joy rippled through my thoughts and dreams until I long after I was aware of regaining consciousness. My joyous memories were torn asunder as someone shook me, hollering in my ear, "Goddammit, boy -- why the hell are you smiling?"

Reality hit me like a cold slap and I found myself belted into the passenger side of Mom's car, a man with a long, skinny face and a thick mustache glaring at me. Behind him, I became aware of flashing blue lights and then recognized that he was wearing the uniform of a Tennessee State Trooper. I jerked up, the shoulder belt restraining me harshly as I cried out, "Mom?"

"She's coming around," a woman's voice said and I swung my head to see Mom behind the driver's wheel, also strapped in, head tilted forward and eyes closed -- an angelic smile on her face. A woman in a paramedic's uniform was crouched in the open door on the driver's side, gently shaking Mom's shoulder. The woman, a dark haired Hispanic woman glanced up at me. "She's okay, son. You want to tell us what happened?"

I didn't know what to say -- the last vestiges of what had happened -- the pleasure of being cock deep in Mom's pussy fading even as I tried to make sense of things. It was daylight and we were in the car and appeared to be in a field of clover. As I gazed at my surrounding through the windshield, I was astonished to see a water tower off in the distance -- one that I recognized, painted with stripes in our high school's colors. It stood at the edge of the town we lived in. We were home.

"Boy," the state trooper said, snapping his fingers in front of my face to draw my attention. "How the hell did you get this car into this field? You're fifty feet from the highway and there aint a single tire track."

"John?" Mom was awake and looking as confused as I was. She reached out for me and I took her hand and squeezed it. In the space of a heartbeat, I relived all that happened and so did Mom and between us in the time it took to look into each other's eyes, we came to a silent agreement that what had happened stayed between us.

I looked at the state trooper and said, "I don't know -- the last thing I remember was driving in the Sequatchie Valley...last night?"

The state trooper shook his head. "You were reported missing yesterday morning by your daddy."

I glanced at Mom and she said, "We were coming home from Knoxville -- wasn't yesterday Sunday?"

"No, honey," replied the paramedic, flashing a light in Mom's eyes. "It's Tuesday morning."

"Y'all got some explaining to do," added the trooper.

But in the end we couldn't. There was a mild uproar over our brief disappearance and reappearance. All we told them was that we'd been driving home Sunday evening, saw some strange lights and then we were waking up in that farm field a day and a half later. There were lots of questioning by local authorities, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and ultimately, some creepy guys in cheap, black suits. We half expected the Men in Black to show up and flash everyone's memories. The worst thing we dealt with was Dad -- a very orderly and logical type -- an engineer with an automobile manufacturer. Dad liked every thing to fall into place -- to make sense and this didn't and it pissed him off.

The Black Suits weren't much happier, questioning us over and over again and not liking our answers. Finally, they gave up, suggesting strongly before they left that we avoid taking our story to the media and taking it upon themselves to have the local sheriff announce that the investigation revealed a default in our car's exhaust system that had led to mild carbon-monoxide poisoning, resulting in us driving in a drug-like haze over a hundred miles to wind up in that field of clover. A "miracle drive" with "angels watching over us," is how the Nashville news media described it.

Through it all, while in the hospital getting checked over and down at the sheriff's office being questioned, Mom and I had no moment to ourselves -- our private communication limited to meaningful glances at each other from across rooms. When we were released, there was Dad, still demanding answers and unsatisfied with what he heard. That first evening home, I was banished to my room and late into the night, I could hear Dad arguing with Mom, repeatedly stating that, "This damned thing doesn't make any sense, Candace." I ached to talk to Mom -- wandering what would happen next, if anything. In some ways, everything had seemed like an incredible erotic dream and I wondered if it was a dream I could ever recapture.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers