Close Encounters of the Incest Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers

My return to school the next day was a long and dreary one -- I stolidly endured much kidding from my classmates and hurried home as soon as the dismissal bell rang. At home, there was a towering silence between Mom and Dad, his face set on permanent scowl between pointed questions that we both could only answer with, "I don't know."

That night, I lay in bed, looking out at the night sky, my heart beating a little faster each time I saw a blinking light in the sky, but knowing deep down that each was simply a plane passing by. I couldn't sleep, my thoughts constantly drifting to my mother and how I ached for her touch. Wispy patches of memory of making love to Mom swirled through my mind, my cock rock hard in response although I somehow resisted the urge to masturbate. All evening as I had considered that maybe I did imagine it all -- no matter the cause, all I had to do was look at Mom and into her eyes and I knew that I had made love to her. As we exchanged glances, I could see Mom's face, screwed up in utter ecstasy when my cock was buried deep in her womb.

It was after midnight and the house was utterly quiet when I heard the knob on my door begin to turn. When the door opened, Mom stepped through, illuminated by the dim light of a half moon streaming through my window. She was wearing a silk slip, the front cut low, breasts straining against the spaghetti straps holding it up. The hem was mid thigh. Mom peered into the dimness of my room and whispered, "John, are you awake?"

I sat up and Mom let out a little whimper and rushed into my arms, climbing up on the bed and sitting on her knees, pulling me against her voluptuous breasts while I held her tight. In a low, passionate voice, Mom said, "It did happen, John. You and I know the truth and whatever the reason why it happened, it did happen and I'm glad it did!"

We kissed then, Mom's open lips pressing against mine as our tongues greeted each other like long lost lovers. In that instant of passionate contact, all the shadows blurring our memories were stripped away and we both knew each other again as we had aboard the alien ship or whatever it was. Her love for me was as clear and evident as if she had screamed it from the county courthouse rooftop for all the world to know. My love for my mother was equally recognized by her -- in her kiss, I could her certainty and delight in the knowledge of her son's desire and love.

Mom pushed me down onto my back, stripping away my blanket to revel in my nakedness -- my erect cock proudly standing in tribute to her. Smiling lovingly down at me, Mom straddled me, pulling her slip up and over her head, revealing her nakedness to me. I reached down between my mother's legs, sliding fingers through her bush, feeling her wet labia part for me, proving her desire for me was as real and tangible as anything on Earth.

Mom positioned herself above my hard, long penis and as if we'd been lovers for years, expertly impaled herself on my cock, slowly sliding her cunt down the length of my shaft in one deliciously sweet motion. Mom's pussy was on fire and so incredibly slick and tight, like molten silk.

Our union of bodies was matched by our union of minds. Locked in incestuous intercourse, we became one being -- our thoughts and needs and desires utterly known to each other as the sweetness of our illicit fucking blending with our memories of unbridled passion from days before. Mom's eyes were locked on mine as she rode me, her pussy clasping my cock tightly as she slid up and down, her pussy juices a passionate flood that quickly coated my throbbing dick. My hands reached up and cupped her heavy, bouncing chest, fingers closing around her swollen nipples, feeling her heart thrum powerfully in the pulse of blood that engorged her nipples.

My mother's soft moans and sighs were music to my ears, fueling my desire to please her to make her scream and cum even as she made me feel more incredible pleasure than I could scarcely believe existed. The sensation of her cunt flesh wrapped tightly around my cock was incredible -- the tight yet butter soft touch of her flesh, kissing and massaging my cock, squeezing and sucking it in such a way that every wave of pleasure made the hair on my arms stand straight up.

I saw Mom begin to lose control of her expression as she became slack-jawed with pleasure. Grabbing her by the hips, I rolled us over, thrusting deep as I lunged forward to squelch her cries of passion with a kiss. My hands roamed over her thighs and down to her ankles which I lifted up high, draping her long, shapely legs over my shoulders, almost rolling her up into a ball as I continued to kiss her while I thrust my cock into her motherly pussy again and again.

Mom fell over the edge into orgasm and I could hear her thoughts of joy and glee as she surrendered herself to primal, carnal pleasure, her thoughts screaming to me, "FUCK ME, JOHN! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! FUCK ME HARD, SON!" Mom screamed into my mouth as I began to slam my cock into her pussy hard and fast -- taking her orgasm to an even more intense level, her body becoming spastic as incestuous pleasure washed over her.

As her orgasm peaked, I let myself go, my turn to cry into her mouth as I felt my seed begin to spray her womb with jet after jet of thick semen. Mom's orgasm found new life and we clung to each other as we burned in carnal delight, completing our union to become one body with two mutual souls.

As we reveled in the glory of our incestuous love, we realized we were not alone -- that another spark of life accompanied us, faint, but furiously alive and as comprehension of what it was quickly dawned on us, its very existence took us higher, bringing us together in a whole new way, cementing our love for each other and confirming to our souls that we were meant to be together.

It was only in the sweet aftermath of our climax as we lay together, Mom cuddled up on top of me -- my cock resting against her still pulsating cunt that my Mom whispered to me in a teary and happy voice, "We're going to have a baby, son. You put a baby inside me, John."

I kissed Mom and replied, "Yes, we're going to have a baby -- there's a little girl inside of you...our little girl, Mom."

Mom laughed with joy. "Yes, you're right, honey. It's a girl. How can we know that? Are we crazy? What's happening?"

I hugged Mom too me, trying to think of the right answer. A line from an old science fiction movie drifted up from my memory and I cribbed it. "I don't know, Mom, but I think...I know, it's something wonderful. How or why...I don't really care -- I'm just glad that it's happened. We were allowed to know the truth and not lose our chance. I love you and I want to be with you forever."

Mom nodded and kissed me, long and slow, our tongues savoring the taste of each other. "I am your woman now, son, forever and a day. I don't know how, but I can feel it in my heart that it will all work out." She kissed me again, her hand slowly caressing my stomach and then wrapping around my semi-erect cock, rousing me up and filling me with desires that I knew would never fade or grow stale. As we began to make love again, words were not necessary. Ever touch of our skin, every thrust into wetness, every kiss confirmed to both of us that things would indeed work out.

#

And things did work out -- not without some conflict and some stress. When it became obvious in early summer that Mom was pregnant, Dad bluntly asked her if it was his child and when Mom said no and refused to reveal the father, Dad left, divorcing Mom and transferring to an out of state division of his company.

Times were hard for a time -- money was tight, especially with Mom insisting that I go to college. I did go and worked part-time and between that and Mom's share of the divorce settlement, we got by While times were difficult, the love that Mom and I shared saw us through, our love and commitment to each other growing stronger with each passing day that our baby grew inside Mom's womb.

The third day of January of the next year, Mom gave birth to our daughter, who we named Angel...our gift from heaven. From birth, she was special and unique with large, soulful brown eyes and a shock of platinum blonde hair that amazed Mom's doctor and the nurses. Right from the start, she seemed more aware than children usually were, calmer, more comprehending and more curious, almost always wearing a beatific smile as she explored and absorbed the world around her.

As she grew, people remarked on her ethereal beauty with her slender build, large, expressive eyes and long, almost silver hair, commenting that she was like an elf out of the fantasy novels I'd read as a teenager. And our Angel was smart -- Mom and I quickly recognizing that she was smarter than either of us. She was more at peace with the world as well, fascinated with people and with nature and with the skies...

After I graduated from college, I took a teaching job in a small Tennessee town in the middle of the Sequatchie Valley. Mom and I bought an old farm house in the middle of the boonies to renovate and live. Many nights, Mom and I would sit with Angel and stare at the multitude of stars in the skies above us. Neither of us were surprised when one night, our nine year old daughter reached out to take us both by the hand and with her eyes turned to the stars, said happily, "They're coming back, you know, when the time is right."

Mom and I shared a knowing glance. We'd never talked with Angel about how things had begun, but she had long demonstrated a prescience that belied her age and experience. That our daughter knew that her mother was her mother too was something else that we hadn't discussed, but she had commented on it as a child as if it were something natural and ordinary.

Puberty reached out and touched our daughter at the age of eleven and by the time she was a teenager, she had developed into a very lovely young woman, with an otherworldly sexuality that all picked up on -- tall and voluptuous and mature beyond her years. I spent much of her teenage years being the grouchy, protective father with her boyfriends and admirers,

Angel seemed mostly oblivious to it all, even to the effect she had on my mother and I -- Mom amused and appreciative as she reaped the benefit of the sexual arousal our daughter evoked in us. Throughout the years, Mom and I have never slowed down sexually -- our love and passion for each other growing with each passing day. Although Mom and I were growing older, age seemed to be something we both resisted. By the time Angel was fifteen, Mom was in her late fifties, but looked no older than the day we first made love. I had grown older, but when I hit my late twenties, I too seemed to stop aging, making our age disparity not look quite so extreme. Angel claimed our love kept us strong and young and I believed her.

Something else occurred when our daughter was about fifteen. A team of doctors and scientists reported that there was a precipitous drop in the incidence of genetic related diseases and that the number of birth defects within the central United States had dropped to almost nothing over the past several years and that the area of affect was rapidly expanding. Along the same parameters, incidence of cancer was decreasing at the same fast rate.

The story was met with skepticism and scorn, but other scientists confirmed their findings as did insurance companies. People claimed God had delivered a miracle while others sought a more concrete cause. The President of the United States created an investigatory commission to explain the phenomena, discovering that within another three years, it had apparently spread to all corners of the globe. Almost simultaneously, three separate groups of scientists from America, France and Japan announced the discovery of a virus that was spreading through the world's population and literally rewriting our DNA, making our genetic systems impervious to genetic anomaly or mutations. When one American scientist quipped that the virus seemed almost supernatural in design as if created by God, the media dubbed it the "God Virus," a name that stuck.

Debate raged, sometimes almost violently as various religions claimed their version of God was responsible while scientists suspected a natural -- perhaps mutated virus was to blame and some nations suspiciously accused others of creating it artificially. Some extremists claimed that China had actually attacked the United States with a biological weapon that had benignly backfired on them.

Like most folks, Mom and I simply considered it a blessing among the many blessings our life had been filled with and focused on our own relationship -- rarely a day going by that we didn't make love. Angel, at eighteen, went off to college, leaving us to deal with the empty-nest syndrome. She didn't go far, winning a scholarship to a prestigious university in Nashville. She stayed on campus, but came home regularly, not that Mom and I didn't miss her whenever she was away.

Then came the night that changed everything...again. It was a blustery spring night, squall line after squall line rumbling across the valley with great flashes of lightning and roof shaking peals of thunder. Mom and I planned to get to bed a bit early --the next day being Angel's twenty-first birthday and we were looking forward to having her home. Once the weatherman announced no danger from tornadoes, Mom and I retired to bed and like so many thousands of times over the last twenty two years, began to make love.

As I mentioned earlier, Mom looked scarcely older than she did the first time we fucked -- her dark brown hair thick and luxuriant and her heavy, meaty breasts still firm with little sag or as Mom put it, the best looking and natural sixty-four year old breasts on the planet! We cuddled for a long time as the storm raged around us, kissing and caressing before Mom grew impatient and guided me atop her, spreading her long legs wide to accept my throbbing erection, thrusting her hips up to impale herself on my cock.

I moaned with pleasure as I sank slowly inside Mom's hot, liquid-silk cunt, savoring how tight she still felt, reveling in the supreme control she had over her pussy muscles as she took me inside. Every time we fucked, it was like the first time as we moved in perfect unison, anticipating -- no, knowing what each other needed and desired, establishing that link between us that never seemed to really fade, becoming of one mind and soul, sharing and giving pleasure equally.

Mom's knees rose and pulled back as she opened herself up more, allowing me to plunge deeper inside her with each stroke. I leaned down and ran my tongue across one nipple and then the other and then kissed my way up to her plump ripe mouth, kissing her passionately as her first orgasm of the evening swept over her, resisting the urge to cum myself -- knowing the greater intensity that our impending mutual orgasm would bring, the better our moment of ultimate intimacy would be.

As we carried on, our lovemaking taking on an animal like intensity, we suddenly heard our daughter's voice, "Mom, Daddy? It's time." I turned my head to look at the door as I slid deep into her mother's womb. Mom groaning with pleasure, turned to look as well. We were naked with the covers kicked off, but there was no modesty in the moment -- we were not ashamed of our love and passion.

Angel stood in the doorway, the almost constant lightning illuminating her. Our daughter was wearing a simple blue dress that draped over one shoulder, leaving the other one bare with old, comfortable sandals on her feet. Her long platinum hair hung below her shoulders, tresses wind blown and damp, partially covering one eye. She had an intense, almost wild look in her eyes that was reflected in her body -- standing tensely, her high, large breasts heaving as if she'd been running a long distance and when the lightning flashed, we could even see her nipples, proudly erect and standing out against the fabric of her dress.

Mom's legs remained wrapped around my legs, holding me to her as she said, "Honey...Angel, what is it? What's wrong, baby?"

Our daughter gave us a sweet smile and replied, "It's time, Mom...they're returning." She took a step into the room, one hand reaching up to her one shoulder strap and flicking something that allowed her dress to float to the ground, leaving her completely naked. The last eight or nine years of being around her frank sexuality did nothing to prepare me for the erotic sight of my daughter standing unashamedly naked before me. My cock throbbed and swelled slightly more in response while Mom's pussy contracted as well, clearly stimulated by the sight.

She took another step and looked like a goddess as her pale, flawless skin was illuminated by a great burst of lightning. Angel's body was perfect, large high breasts adorned by her mother's nipples, now swollen erect. Her flat stomach gave way to a completely hairless mound, her labia so much like her mothers, swollen and spread in obvious arousal.

Angel held out her hands and said, "And it's time for us as well. You've looked at me over the years, I know. Daddy, you've imagined if it would be as sweet with your daughter as it is with our mother and Mom...she paused to smile lustily at us. "Mom, you've stared at me and wondered what it would be like. I love you both for not forcing it -- for letting me decide. Mom...Daddy, it's time."

"Oh, Angel," I breathed. You want us to make love to you?" I felt new lust build within my heart and knew that it would be right...as right as it had always been with Mom. For her part, Mom conveyed her desire and assent with a mere flexing of her cunt muscles and a simple stroke of her hand across my chest. I didn't need to look at my mother to know she was as excited as I was.

Angel took another step towards us and said, "I want you two to fuck me, to make love to me, to take me to heaven and achieve HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}."

The words -- the concept that we had not heard spoken or thought of for almost twenty-one years, sent a flood of erotic love washing over us. I did turn to Mom then, communicating in that silent language we'd shared for so long and Mom's face was split by a loving grin and she nodded and then groaned as I slipped from inside her -- my cock coated in her juices. In a voice quivering with lust, Mom held out her hand and said, "Come, little girl and join your daddy and me in bed."

Angel rushed to the bed, jumping on as she had done so many times as a child and slipped into our embrace and just like that -- two became three. Six hands roamed over three bodies as Angel first kissed her mother -- my cunt cream covered cock throbbing as I watched mother and daughter join tongues. My fingers intertwined with Mom's as our hands cupped and kneaded our girl's breasts. Mom's hands and Angel's somewhat smaller ones slipped around and began stroking my cock, fingers getting sticky with Mom's still hot juices.

Angel turned to me after a long moment, her lips slick with her mother's saliva and she whispered, "I love you, Daddy," before she pressed her lips to mine as her tongue delved boldly into my mouth. She snaked an arm around my neck to pull me closer and I moaned lustfully as our tongues danced together for the first time while her firm, pillow-like breast rubbed deliciously across my chest -- her turgid nipple tickling as it dragged across my skin.

Back and forth Angel traveled, trading caresses with her mother and I until her need was too great and she pushed me down on my back. "I need you, Daddy," she moaned. "I need your cock the way Mom needs it." Her breasts bounced enticingly as she swung her long, toned leg over my thighs to straddle me. "I waited, Daddy. I always knew you'd be the one." She gazed down at me lovingly, a mixture of lust and fear and anticipation struggling for control of her face.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,492 Followers