Close Encounters of the Incest Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers

I felt my cock jerk with excitement as her words sank in. Despite a bevy of admirers since puberty, Angel had kept herself mostly apart from the boys -- dating very few and none seriously and while we never pressed for details, her mother and I assumed that when she left for college, she wasn't a virgin. Her frank sexuality had long given her an air of experience and now to hear her tell me I was to be her first -- it both awed and shocked me.

Mom moved behind our daughter, straddling my ankles, her arms around Angel's shoulders, idly playing with her large breasts while kissing her tenderly on the neck and shoulders and whispering words of encouragement in her ears. Angel moved forward on her knees until she was over my cock. Her arousal was evident, betrayed by the flow of pussy juices dripping from her bloomed labia to splash warmly on my crotch, anointing my erection.

Angel took my cock in hand and then slowly lowered herself. I felt her body quiver as the head of my cock pressed into her soaked and steaming flesh. She gasped a little as she lowered herself a bit more, allowing the swollen crown of my cock inside her. She was vise tight and so incredibly hot as if her insides were aflame. I felt my cock bump against her hymen and my daughter moaned. "Take your time, darling," I murmured. "Only when you're ready, Angel."

Tears were pouring down my lovely daughter's face as she whispered, "I've been ready all my life, Daddy, but the time had to be right, but the waiting is over. I love you, Daddy!" Without warning, Angel relaxed and let her knees slide wide, dropping her weight onto me. My cock speared through her hymen, tearing it like a thin wisp of paper and slowly driving upward as my daughter impaled herself on my thick dick.

She flung her head back and wailed, "Daddy!" as I tore through her cherry -- her body stiffening as her tight pussy slid down my cock, finally grinding her slick vulva against my wiry pubic hair. My daughter's cunt was tight and wet, both with pussy juice and trickles of blood as she made the last leap into womanhood. Mom knelt behind her, offering her a comforting embrace, her hands cupping Angel's tits as she kissed and nuzzled the nape of her neck.

Angel and I stayed joined, cock to pussy, not moving aside from my daughter twitching as she coped with the first cock inside her womb, mastering her pain while her mother and I stroked her body, calming her and assuring her that she was safe and loved. Instinctively, I let her decide when and how to proceed. Her eyes cleared suddenly and she whimpered, "It hurts, Daddy, but..." She paused, biting her lower lip while a shudder rippled through her body. "Daddy, it hurts good!"

Gathering herself together, Angel drew herself up and slowly pulled herself up, her cunt muscles still constricting and clasping my shaft as she rose up almost half the length of my cock before slowly sliding back down. Her erect nipples swelled between Mom's fingers as pain and pleasure competed as she allowed her cunt to be filled by incestuous cock again. I kept my eyes on hers, watching as they widened with each up and down movement on my cock. My daughter grew more beautiful as carnal pleasure began to build in her.

A moment came where with nearly two thirds of my cock buried in her tight pussy, Angel looked down to see herself impaled on her father's erect penis -- shaft streaked with pussy cream and faint streaks of blood. My daughter moaned and raised her eyes to look at me, slack jawed with pleasure and amazement. A loving smile slowly broke out on her face and she half-whispered, half-sobbed, "I'm doing it...I'm fucking my daddy!"

Although there was still pain, now pleasure dominated as incestuous lust overwhelmed her and she began to ride me more vigorously, wanting -- demanding more pleasure from me with each movement of her pelvis. I spared a glance to Mom, looking down proudly at me from over our daughter's shoulder and in that special way we had, directed her to move to sit on my face.

Gracefully, Mom scooted around on the bed, her hands never quite letting go of Angel as she moved, throwing her leg over my head and then expertly lowering her furry bush to my waiting mouth. Our daughter squealed with pleasure as she watched our mother settle her pussy on my face, rolling her pelvis to drag her wet and fiery labia across my lips as my tongue pierced to lick at her sodden, aroused cunt flesh.

My face covered by Mom's pussy and her soft, firm cheeks, I nevertheless saw the carnal coupling of mother, son and their daughter through Mom's eyes -- savoring the rapturous look my daughter had as she leaned forward to meet Mom in a passionate kiss, their tongues curling and dancing around each other -- tasting each other as lovers. A thrill rippled through Mom as her near orgasm flared anew, spurred on by my furiously working tongue and the sensation of Angel's tongue sliding against her own.

Mother and daughter reached out to fondle and tease each other's breasts, pausing between kisses to take turns ducking their heads and sucking each other's blood engorged nipples. As I tongue my mother and began to lift my hips to meet my daughter's descending pussy, I could feel that special orgasmic energy begin to gather around us, drawing us closer physically and spiritually. As I felt Angel's cunt begin to spasm, I rolled my tongue over Mom's flooding pussy lips and flattening it, dragged it across Mom's swollen clitoris -- a thick little, penis-like nub that was practically vibrating. My touch communicated to Mom how close our daughter was to her first incest induced orgasm.

Mom dropped one hand from our daughter's full and firm breast to slide over her flat tummy and into the folds of soaking wet flesh above her cock crammed cunt. As if she had been doing it for years, Mom's fingers found Angel's clitoris and she softly teased it, making our young girl moan and break a wet kiss with Mom to sob, "Don't stop...Mom -- Daddy, I'm going to cummmmmm!"

The house seemed to shake from the growing intensity of the storm, lightning illuminated the two woman linked in pleasure by me -- father and son. My cock throbbed with a demand for release -- my own pleasure reaching the point of no return while Mom ground her cunt against my hungry mouth and my daughter rode my cock like a woman gone mad. As sweat poured from our bodies and pheromones filled the air -- raw sexuality wrapped us up in a blanket of carnal passion, uniting us as orgasms stalked us all.

We moved as one being -- mother, son and their daughter giving pleasure to each other, hearts beating together as erotic bliss built and built towards detonation and as with the first time I had fucked my mother, we were reaching a plane of erotic experience that linked and bound us -- feeling each other's bodies and pleasures as our own.

Simultaneously, Mom and Angel cried out, their orgasms unable to denied and with a scream of joy against the flood of cunt cream pouring across my face and into my mouth, I reached out and taking my daughter by the hips, yanked her down hard on my cock, piercing her no longer virgin cunt deeper with her father's cock and filled her young womb with steaming semen. A tidal wave of sexual energy ripped through us and took us high and we were united completely -- consciousness of three becoming one and in the midst of an orgasmic storm we achieved perfection as Angel threw her head back and scream, "YESSSSSSS! The HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}"

For what might have been eternity, our family was as one, locked in orgasmic ecstasy beyond description -- time standing still as we all knew each other as intimately as if we were each other. Mom and I cried at the purity and loveliness of our daughter's soul while she laughed with sheer joy at the absoluteness of her parents' love. Our mutual orgasm fed off of each of us, making the pleasure exploding from cock and pussy and pussy seem to go on and on until our bodies were on the verge of explosion, unable to contain such incestuous love.

We collapsed into a pile of disjointed bodies, exhausted and happy beyond measure and we rode out the storm in a heady dream state -- sleeping and kissing and fucking until dawn. With my mother and my daughter curled up on each side of me, I lay there happy and content waiting for the sun to break through the windows, but the grayness of dawn seemed to go on and on until suddenly the world exploded in heavenly white light that I had dreamed of many times, but had not seen in over twenty years.

Angel, her head resting on my chest, stirred and then looked up at me, her eyes shining happily. "They're here, Daddy. It's time.

Later, Mom and I peered out the windows, but the vastness of the ship hovering over our old farmhouse made it impossible to comprehend the size or shape of the alien ship. It wasn't until mid-morning when we finally saw the starship of our benefactors on a television station. Mom laughed and clapped her hands like a little girl, fascinated by a beautiful Christmas ornament. "It's a chocolate kiss!" she crowed, hugging herself to me.

While not as big as the giant ships in all those science-fiction movies, it was nevertheless, huge! The length of four football fields and perhaps five stories tall, it hovered silently over our house. Even in the remote area we lived in, it quickly garnered attention. By noon, all the television stations from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga had set up shop. Crowds of people filled the fields near us and the road was choked by cars and trucks. Units from the 101st Airborne, based north of Nashville arrived shortly after one o'clock to try and establish a perimeter -- the television cameras showing everyone either looked awed or scared to death.

As the people gathered, we waited calmly -- not afraid -- indeed, we spent most of the morning continuing to make love. With childlike glee, Angel watched as Mom and I made love and then joined us herself, glorying in the dual delights of having her father fuck her and her mother eat her pussy clean.

Finally, after basking in the sweet afterglow of incestuous orgasm, Angel suddenly stood up and smiled. She beckoned to us and walked naked to the front door, stepping out onto our big, rickety front porch as the surrounding crowds gasped -- at least in part, her proud father would like to think, from her beautiful and nubile nakedness.

Mom and I followed her out, unashamedly naked, pausing at the top of the porch steps as our daughter gracefully descended the steps and into the front yard -- the bright light of the hovering ship making her pale, alabaster skin glow, giving her an almost unearthly presence that gave credence to her name. Our Angel appeared indeed to be heaven sent.

On a calm and peaceful way, our daughter began to speak and though her voice never rose above a normal tone, it seemed to ring out across the fields and as we were to discover, across the entire world -- all hearing her words in their native tongues...

"I AM ANGEL, DAUGHTER OF JOHN AND OUR MOTHER, CANDACE." She paused and smiled proudly back at us. "I AM ALSO ANGEL, AVATAR OF THE QUATORI -- OUR VISITORS WHO HAVE FINALLY CHOSEN TO REVEAL THEMSELVES AND LET US KNOW THAT IN THIS VAST UNIVERSE -- WE ARE NOT ALONE." Angel paused and looked around her and smiling beatifically repeated, "WE ARE NOT ALONE.

"FOR UNTOLD MILLINEA, THE QUATORI HAVE JOURNEYED THE STARS, SEEKING THOSE OF PRIME SENTIENCE -- FINDING MANY INTELLIGENT SPECIES, BUT FEW OF COMPLETE SENTIENCE. LONG HAVE THE QUATORI BEEN STUDYING US -- LOOKING FOR THE DIVINE SPARK IN US THAT DENOTES OR INDICATES PRIME SENTIENCE...THAT WHICH THE QUATORI CALL HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~).

"FOR US HUMANS, HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~} IS A TERM THAT CANNOT BE COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD IN ANY HUMAN LANGUAGE, BUT RATHER IT IS EXPERIENCED BY THOSE WHO FIND LOVE ON A HIGHER LEVEL THAN MOST CAN COMPREHEND TO EXIST. HUMANITY POSSESSED HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}, BUT WE DENY OURSELVES OF ACCESSING IT FOR ALL OUR HISTORY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES AN INTIMACY THAT CAN RARELY BE FOUND OUTSIDE OF FAMILY...AN INTIMACY WE HAVE DENIED OURSELVES OUT OF NEED TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF OUR SPECIES.

"THIS TABOO WAS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY THE QUATORI UNTIL THEY ENCOUNTED MY MOTHER AND FATHER WHO STOOD UNKNOWINGLY ON THE PRECIPICE OF BREAKING THE INCEST TABOO AND WHO WERE GUIDED BY THE QUATORI TO ACHIEVE HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}. IT WAS WITH MOM AND DADDY THAT THE QUATORI FINALLY COMPREHENDED OUR TABOOS AGAINST FAMILY LOVE AND DETERMINED THEIR COURSE.

"IT IS THE CUSTOM OF THE QUATORI THAT WHENEVER THEY DISCOVER A SPECIES THAT HAS ACHIEVED HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}, THEY BESTOW UPON THEM A GIFT." Angel smiled and spread her arms wide, lifting her breasts up as she declared, "I AM THAT GIFT. CONCIEVED IN THE GLORY OF HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}, DURING MY CONCEPTION, THE QUATORI ALTERED MY DNA. UPON REACHING PHYSICAL SEXUAL MATURITY, MY BODY BEGAN PRODUCTION OF WHAT YOU ALL CALL THE GOD VIRUS. AS OUR SCIENTISTS HAVE SURMISED, THE GOD VIRUS HAS REWRITTEN OUR DNA -- MAKING US IMPERVIOUS TO GENECTIC DISEASE, ANOMOLIES AND DEFECTS. NEVER AGAIN WILL ANY CHILD BE BORN -- HARMED BY GENECTIC DAMAGE.

"WE ARE NOT IMMORTAL, THOUGH HEREAFTER, OUR LIVES WILL BE MUCH LONGER IF WE TAKE CARE -- BUT NOW THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THE GOD VIRUS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS." Tears began to stream down Angel's face. "NO LONGER DO WE HAVE TO DENY THE DEEPEST INTIMACY POSSIBLE. ALL CAN LOVE THEIR FAMILY WITHOUT RESERVATION -- BE THEY MOTHER-SON, FATHER-DAUGHTER, BROTHER-SISTER OR WHATEVER RELATIONSHIP YOUR HEARTS HAVE LONG DESIRED BUT HAVE BEEN DENIED BY CULTURE OR SOCIETY."

A strong murmur rippled through the crowd, odd, horrified or thoughtful looks playing across the faces of all. With a joyous heart, our daughter Angel lifted up her voice and proclaimed, "REJOICE! WE ARE ALL FREE -- FREE TO LOVE AND DISCOVER WHAT LIES BEYOND LOVE WITH THOSE WE LOVE THE MOST. LET US MAKE THE MOST OF OUR PRECIOUS GIFT SO THAT WHEN THE QUATORI COME AGAIN, THEY MAY REJOICE IN OUR EMBRACING OF THEIR MOST HOLY OF GIFTS."

Angel stopped and smiled once more and then turned and walked back into her parents' arm, hugging us both tightly. We all waved at the crowd and then turned and walked back inside where we made our way upstairs to our family's bed and made love.

I suppose that in a normal tale, this would end with the Quatori leaving and us being taken into custody and studied and probed -- maybe even killed with humankind squandering our precious gift. Thank heavens or the Quatori that this isn't a normal tale.

We were left alone...why, I doubt I'll ever know for sure. Others speculated as well. Newscasters and the authors of numerous books discussed it for years. Many surmise that the Quatori left a warning behind -- one that we were not privy to. Some speculate that it was communicated to the leaders of the world, others feel that maybe on a subliminal level, Angel's communication also sent a command that the Quatori's avatar and her family be left in peace. Others speculate that the rest of the world was simply scared shitless and opted to not piss the Quatori off.

In any case, we were left alone and other than some odd looks and some standoffish treatment, our lives continued. Mom and I worked and loved and with our daughter choosing to join us as a lover -- allowing us to evolve from a couple to a loving threesome.

As for the world itself -- the birth of a new age was like any birth, difficult. All nations have struggled with the implications of the God virus, although individuals seized the opportunity it offered long before governments sanctioned it. Today, some twenty years after their last visit, most of the world has made it legal to choose incestuous mates. Not all make that choice, but millions have and while humankind still struggles with abandoning war and avarice...there is a noticeable decrease in conflict and human suffering. The God Virus has had unexpected but pleasant implications -- rewriting the DNA of food crops and making them more resistant to disease and drought. Our population grows and so does love. Some including our family believe that as more of humanity achieves HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}, we are approaching a new level of human evolution -- not physical but spiritual.

Certainly as our family makes love -- Mom and I, our daughter and Angel's and my son, Matthew...born exactly nine months after our daughter first experienced HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}, as we reach that perfect moment of incestuous intimacy and ecstasy, we feel the presence of others who now know that sublime spirituality only found in the embrace of family.

As you live your lives and you exchange a glance with your mother or son, your daughter or father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle and you feel in your soul that spark -- that attraction, do not suppress it, but explore it. Not all can feel the joy of HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~), but you can hope. I know. I found it in my mother's arms.

The Beginning...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,490 Followers