Coach Stephanie

Story Info
Lesbian high school coach seduces a shy teen.
17.2k words
4.76
35.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,279 Followers

*All characters in this story are above the age of 18.*

Coach Stephanie Duncan watched the adorable 18-year-old Tina as she finished getting dressed after gym class. The coach had specifically assigned Tina a gym locker that was clearly visible from her office. The coach always considered watching the young girl strip as being the highlight of her day. She had been polite to the shy girl, but had always treated her like anyone else. Coach Stephanie was a full-bodied blonde. What most referred to as voluptuous. She had played volleyball and soccer in high school and college and had kept herself in good physical form ever since. Now at 30 years old, she had formed into a 5'8" DD-breasted woman with a larger ass, but she considered herself well-proportioned. She looked like a woman who could handle herself and had a somewhat dominant personality to boot. She was a lesbian and her tastes ran toward younger and smaller women.

Coach Stephanie had many sexual encounters and even relationships with younger girls over her life. She had always gravitated to the smaller women and loved a petite young body to ravish. She didn't consider herself a sexual predator and had never seduced any underage girls. Most of her sexual partners were relationships, in one form or another. Some girls just wanted an older woman as an experienced fuck-buddy, but her favorites had turned into romantic relationships that could last years. Unfortunately, most of her relationships had only lasted until the young women went off to college, but she had enjoyed some repeat rendezvous when they visited their families.

Tina was a tiny young lady that always made Stephanie practically drool over her tight young body. The young girl was 5'1" at most. She had small breasts that appeared to be B-cup at best, but they fit the young woman's physique perfectly. Tina always wore somewhat loose-fitting shirts and pants and never dressed provocatively. She was a shy girl who kept mostly to herself and Stephanie had never heard of the young girl dating anyone. Tina came from a large family that was more conservative than most. She had good grades and even volunteered on weekends at various charities. Tina had secured a scholarship to the local college that Stephanie had attended, finally giving the coach her way to approach the young girl.

As the other girls were leaving the locker room, coach Stephanie called Tina into her office. Tina walked inside, nervous and a little intimidated by the strong older woman. She carried her books in front of her chest like a shield against the rest of the world. Looking up as the young girl nervously came to stand in front of her desk, the coach had to stop herself from openly roaming her eyes off her future conquest. The coach had a set plan of seduction that she had formulated specifically for Tina and knew just how to approach the young girl. Smiling disarmingly, Stephanie said, "Please close the door and have a seat, Tina. I'd like to discuss some things with you."

Tina quickly followed her instructions and then sat quietly as she nervously waited for her coach to continue. Stephanie smiled at the young girl's obedience and nervousness as she concluded that her plan was almost assured of success. Tina sat quietly as she shyly stared at the floor with the appearance of fear of being in trouble. Continuing to smile warmly, Stephanie asked, "I understand you will be attending my alma mater in the fall. Are you excited or nervous to leave home and attend college?"

Tina held her books to her chest and chanced a shy glance, as she politely answered, "A little of both, coach. I've never been away from home before."

The coach nodded in understanding as she continued, "Yes, college can be overwhelming if you aren't prepared, but I'm sure you'll manage. I understand you acquired a full scholarship based on your grades. I'm sure you have the intelligence and book smarts to keep your grades up, but you need to understand that you should also participate in some form of athletic activity as a coping mechanism and as a way to blow off excess stress and pressure. Have you considered anything along those lines?"

Tina shook her head, as she quietly admitted, "I'm not very athletic or competitive. I doubt I could make any athletic teams at this point. I just figured I could just study harder and keep my concentration on getting the best grades I could."

The coach shook her head disapprovingly and frowned, as she said, "Honestly, these days you would need some form of extracurricular activity so you won't burn out. The last thing you want to do is focus only on your books and not allow yourself to experience the world around you. You would leave yourself completely unprepared for when you graduate college and are on your own. But you also wouldn't want to join some ditsy sorority or some other airheaded organization as your outlet for the pressures of college. You are a very intelligent and attractive young lady. I want to see you succeed in college and life."

Tina was slightly confused, but her conservative upbringing caused her to respond to the coach's authority without argument, as she said, "I just don't know what I could do athletically. I've never been good at team sports and I don't have the athletic ability for any competitive swimming or field sports."

Stephanie smiled as Tina walked right into the next phase of her plan. She nodded and pretended to think hard, as she asked, "What about yoga or meditation? Have you ever tried those?"

Tina shook her head but raised her eyes hopefully as she said, "No, I never have. I'm not really sure how."

Stephanie smiled warmly as she explained, "There really is nothing difficult about either one. You can do them alone and don't need a lot of space. They are a great way to relax and unwind. Plus yoga can help build a lean physique. You can watch internet videos on yoga that explain everything and will walk you through some great exercises. I've been practicing yoga for years. I can show you if you'd like. It wouldn't be a problem."

Tina considered the offer and nodded, as she shyly said, "Ok, coach Stephanie. If you don't mind, I'll try yoga."

Stephanie had to stop herself from smirking at the shy girl's adorably sexy personality, as she said, "Wonderful! I'm sure you will enjoy this. How about you come to my house after school and I'll show you how it's done. Just wear some form of workout clothes that will allow you to stretch without hindering your movements. I can supply a yoga mat, a towel if you need it, and water to drink. Don't worry, you'll do fine. Now, you should hurry on to your next class. Here's my address and I will see you after school."

Stephanie hurried Tina along quickly, not allowing her a chance to question the coach's instructions. Leading Tina out of her office and into the hallway with her hand on the small of the young girl's back, Stephanie waved goodbye and then returned to her office. Tina walked to her next class, a little shocked that she had been invited and had agreed to go to her slightly intimidating coach's house after school. Realizing that she had agreed and not wanting to be rude, she simply decided to go along and try her best.

As she arrived home that afternoon, Stephanie quickly changed into some tight spandex shorts that showcased her large ass amazingly well and a tight low-cut stretchy workout top that pushed up and displayed her large breasts. She added a tight ponytail to complete her sexy workout look, before laying out two yoga mats, two towels, and two sports bottles of water in her living room. As she finished her preparation, she heard a quiet knock on her front door. Forcing herself not to sprint the short distance in excitement, she opened the door with an inviting smile and welcomed Tina into her home.

Tina was dressed in short workout shorts, that Stephanie wished had been shorter and much tighter. The young girl also had on a loose-fitting shirt that made Stephanie smile knowing that it would surely ride up during the various poses to reveal the young girl's petite body and hopefully offer a view of her perky breasts. Tina had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail and looked adorable as she smiled shyly at the coach.

Offering the young girl a brief hug, Stephanie began to accustom her to the older woman's touch. Tina initially stiffened in surprise at being hugged by the usual authoritative and intimidating woman, but relaxed into the hug and wrapped her small arms around the older woman when she reminded herself that out of school the coach was likely a different person. After the young girl had returned the hug, Stephanie led her into the living room once again by guiding the young girl with the coach's hand on her lower back.

Stephanie then proceeded to put Tina in numerous yoga poses and walked the young girl through the proper breathing techniques. Throughout the process, Stephanie kept her hands on Tina's tight young body. She had insisted that outside of school Tina should call her Stephanie or Steph. Tina was flustered at the request but decided to try her best. She was either adjusting the young girl's posture, correcting her position, or "gauging her muscle tone." Stephanie did actually put Tina through a legitimate yoga exercise program, but she enjoyed running her hands over the young girl's tight body. Stephanie had really enjoyed watching Tina's loose-fitting shirt suddenly expose her tiny bra-encased breasts after the young girl had posed in a downward-facing position. Stephanie had been quick to assuage the young girl's embarrassment by pointing out that they were both females and that Tina changed in a locker room every day. Tina finally relaxed and let the coach instruct and position her in all of the poses she suggested.

Afterward, Tina was surprised to find herself sweating and her muscles sore from exertion. Stephanie and Tina continued to talk and discuss the yoga session for another hour, as neither woman seemed in any hurry to leave. Finally deciding she needed to go home, Tina thanked Stephanie for the instruction and introduction to yoga. Stephanie immediately had the young girl promise to continue doing yoga with her after school at the coach's house for at least the next week, just so Tina would get the routine and poses down pat. Tina agreed and looked forward to learning more about yoga from Stephanie. As Stephanie led Tina out the front door with her hand on the small of the young girl's back, she quickly wrapped her in another warm hug before placing a quick kiss on the young girl's cheek.

Tina was a little surprised but realized that her coach was probably just an affectionate woman and hugged the older woman back. She considered placing a kiss on the older woman's cheek as well but was too nervous to make that leap. Waving goodbye and promising to see her coach tomorrow, Tina got in her car and drove home.

The rest of the week carried on in the same way, Tina would join Stephanie at the coach's house after school and Stephanie would run the young girl through yoga poses. Stephanie kept up her strategy of keeping some form of contact with Tina at all times. After yoga, the two women talked for at least an hour every day, before Tina had to go home. Stephanie always greeted and said goodbye to Tina with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek, but by Wednesday afternoon the older woman had begun moving the kiss closer to the young girl's lips. By Thursday afternoon, Stephanie was ready to kick seduction up a notch.

As the two women hugged and Tina prepared for her customary kiss on the cheek, Stephanie suddenly grabbed the young girl by the back of the head and small of the back and kissed her passionately. Stephanie moaned into the kiss as she felt the young girl open her mouth slightly, providing the older woman access to slide her tongue inside. Stephanie felt Tina's small hands still wrapped around her from the hug, begin to grip her tighter. Feeling Tina sigh and begin to melt into Stephanie's body, the coach reluctantly broke the kiss and smiled at the flustered and blushing young girl. Before Tina could protest, Stephanie placed another quick kiss on the young girl's lips, before saying, "Drive safe and sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow at school and then tomorrow afternoon for our workout."

With this Stephanie kissed the wide-eyed young girl once more on the lips and guided Tina to her car. The older woman watched the young girl stumble several times as she walked in a daze and had trouble unlocking her car. As she started her car, she seemed to take a few deep breaths before looking back at Stephanie with a bewildered expression. Stephanie worried that she might have pushed the nervous young girl too far too fast, smiled warmly and waved goodbye to Tina. Tina still looked overwhelmed but registered Stephanie's actions, then smiled shyly and waved goodbye before pulling out of the driveway and driving home.

The next day Stephanie played it safe and gave Tina the usual amount of space, even though she wanted to rush to the young girl and kiss her again. For Stephanie, her usual feelings for Tina were to pull the young girl into her office and ravish her tight young body. Keeping her hands to herself at school was a constant struggle for the female coach. She noticed numerous shy glances and possibly even some heated staring by the young girl when Stephanie pretended not to notice. Tina appeared to be in her own little world throughout her gym period, but that didn't stop Stephanie from getting to watch the young girl strip at her gym locker. Stephanie felt her pussy tingle and moisten every time she watched the young girl undress in front of her locker. The coach had briefly wondered if Tina might suspect that her assigned locker was chosen for this exact reason, but Tina's obliviousness was confirmed as the young girl casually bent over and removed her panties giving Stephanie an amazing view of her puckered asshole and shaved pussy. Stephanie gripped the side of her desk as support as she gazed in absolute desperation at the tiny girl's delicious body.

After school, Stephanie waited for the young girl with a new sense of urgency. Having just gotten off the phone with the girl's mother and securing permission to cook Tina dinner as well as have her spend the night, just so Stephanie could further tutor the young girl of course. Tina had already left her house and so was unaware of the new plans. Stephanie could already feel her pussy tingle at the thought of the young girl needing to wear some of the older woman's clothes after their yoga workout. If only Stephanie had thought to suggest the young girl bring a set of clothes to change into. Stephanie smiled thinking of all the things she wanted to teach and tutor Tina on. If the young girl's mother had any idea about tonight, she would certainly forbid her shy daughter from ever seeing Stephanie again. Stephanie frowned when she thought of having to give up Tina. The young girl was such a sweetheart and was so adorably cute that Stephanie already wanted to keep the young girl all to herself. Now she just had to seal the deal and complete the seduction of the young girl. After that, she would show Tina how wonderful she actually was. Stephanie smiled to herself as she thought of the young girl as, "My Tina."

Hearing the knock right on schedule, Stephanie again had to force herself not to sprint to the front door to see her beautiful Tina.

Opening the door, Stephanie noticed that Tina was as nervous as the first day she had come over. Saying hello and quickly pulling the young girl into a warm hug, Stephanie smiled as she felt Tina relax in her arms and gently hug her back. Placing her now customary kiss on the young girl's cheek, Stephanie thought she detected a small frown on Tina's face. Had she been expecting and looking forward to another passionate kiss? Well, that and more would come later. She felt her face blush slightly as she felt Tina's tiny lips press a quick kiss on her cheek in response. Stephanie had to fight to keep her body language casual and not smile broadly like she wanted to after the young girl had finally kissed her back, even if it was just on the cheek.

Leading the young girl into the living room with the older woman's hand on the small of her back, Stephanie and Tina chatted a bit. The older woman kept her hand on the young girl's back and began to lightly caress her thumb up and down Tina's spine. Tina never said a word and was apparently used to Stephanie's constant body contact with her.

Deciding to talk a little more before they began their yoga, Stephanie placed her other hand on Tina's shoulder and guided her around the older woman's house. The tour was casual and unassuming. Tina went along and both women continued to chat contentedly. As they entered each room, Stephanie would point out various details, paintings, other artwork, and furniture that complemented the rooms. She discussed how she had chosen each item and what they meant to her. Tina was hanging on every word as she listened to her coach's explanations and descriptions. Tina seemed to have finally grown comfortable with Stephanie even if the shy girl still looked at the intimidating older woman with a sense of awe. Stephanie smiled as she finished the tour of her whole house with the exception of her bedroom, which would come later. The tour ended back in the living room, where Stephanie indicated the yoga mats as she asked, "Well, shall we begin?"

Tina beamed up at her coach and happily nodded her head, as she answered, "Yes, coach, sorry, I mean, yes Stephanie. I've been looking forward to this. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the poses. Thank you for doing this for me. It means a lot."

Tina said that last part with a cute blush on her cheeks as she shyly looked down at her feet. Stephanie had to fight back a moan as she watched the young girl toe the carpet nervously. The coach briefly wondered how nervous the young girl would be if she knew what the older woman had planned for after the workout, that night, the rest of the weekend, and hopefully the future. Feeling a little playful, Stephanie placed a tender kiss on the young girl's forehead before saying, "Well then, let's get started. I have a longer session planned for you today since there is no school tomorrow. I want to really push your boundaries and see what you can do. You may be a little sore, but it will be worth it. Trust me, you are going to really love this. Don't worry, I'll be here to guide you the whole way."

Stephanie held back a smirk at her numerous double entendres, but couldn't hold back the bright smile that broke free as Tina looked up at her with her innocent eyes and said, "I'm ready, Stephanie. I always try my best with you."

Putting Tina through the longer yoga session had the younger girl working up a good sweat and making her muscles more sore than usual. Stephanie was able to grope and caress the young girl's body throughout the workout in the guise of putting Tina in and keeping her in the proper positions. True to her words Tina completed the workout without complaint but was clearly exhausted as she nearly collapsed onto the mat when the last pose was finished. Both women then continued in their normal post-workout routine of chatting as they gave the young girl's body a chance to recover.

Deciding to begin the next phase of her plan, Stephanie said, "I have an idea, why don't you stay for dinner tonight and I can show you some relaxation techniques that I have been using for years?"

Tina looked down at her sweaty body and clothes, before saying, "Well, I would need to go home to shower and change clothes first, but ok Stephanie."

Stephanie smiled as the young girl walked right where Stephanie wanted her to go, as she replied, "Oh, there's no need for that. You can shower here and just borrow a change of clothes from me. And while you're showering I can call your mother and see if she minds me having you stay for dinner. Come on, a hot shower will make your sore muscles feel so much better."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,279 Followers