Coach Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie felt her pussy tingle not only because the young girl wanted to try to make her orgasm but also because she had finally referred to the young girl as "her Tina" out loud. Seeing Tina's bright and excited smile made Stephanie smile brighter in return. Taking the initiative, Tina raised her face to Stephanie's as she captured her lover's lips for a deep kiss. Feeling her young lover begin to move in her arms, Stephanie relaxed her arms and let Tina begin to explore her body.

Tina began by kissing down Stephanie's neck as she began to raise the older woman's shirt. Stephanie had to raise her butt and then arms to allow the young girl to strip her of the shirt. Laying beneath her young lover completely naked as Tina gazed in wonder at the sight, made Stephanie's pussy moisten.

Tina slowly reached out and gently grasped bathe older woman's large breasts in her tiny hands. Sighing softly as she enjoyed the young girl's hands on her breasts, Stephanie relaxed into the corner of the couch and let her young lover continue to explore and play with her naked body. Stephanie let out a moan as Tina dropped her head and captured one of the older women's hard nipples between her lips and began sucking gently. Tina looked adorable as she sucked Stephanie's nipple and was making quiet moans of her own. The tiny girl soon switched to the other nipple and repeated the technique that she seemed to enjoy and Stephanie certainly did. After a few minutes, Tina released the nipple from her mouth and began kissing her way down Stephanie's naked body. Finally nestled between her lover's spread legs as she knelt on the carpet, Tina finally got a good view of the older woman's shaved pussy. Stephanie watched as the young girl gently ran her hands along her inner thighs reverently with a smile of wonder on her tiny face. Stephanie felt her pussy tremble as she watched the young girl lick her lips before lowering her mouth and placing a tender kiss on Stephanie's pussy. As she leaned back, Stephanie watched as the young girl licked her lips again as her face lit up in excited wonder. Without another word or showing any reluctance, Tina pressed her tiny face into Stephanie's pussy and began to lick deep inside her pussy. Stephanie moaned loudly and her thighs clamped closed around her young lover's head, holding her in place. The older woman felt her pussy tremble as she watched Tina's eyes practically roll back into her head before she closed them. Stephanie could tell that Tina was not shy about exploring her pussy with her tongue and even felt the tiny girl moan into her pussy. She tenderly stroked the young girl's hair as she huskily declared, "Honey, you are a natural pussy licker. That feels tsp amazing. You are going to make me orgasm so hard. I told you that you would do well. I'm just glad you enjoy licking my pussy as much as I enjoy yours."

Gently stroking her young lover's hair, Stephanie could already feel her orgasm building. Briefly, she wondered if her growing pleasure was from the excitement of finally having Tina between her legs, her long build-up, the energetic enthusiasm and instinctive skill of her young lover, or a combination of all of them. Not caring what was causing it, Stephanie gave out a long sigh as she relaxed her body fully and enjoyed her young lover's amazing pussy licking. Glancing down at her lover's face, she beamed at how adorable the young girl looked with her eyes gently closed, her face completely relaxed, and her mouth latched securely around Stephanie's pussy. She could even hear the quiet sucking sounds as Tina continuously sucked and licked all of the older woman's juices from her pussy.

Feeling her orgasm grow faster, Stephanie began to moan louder. She had to use all of her self-control to stay still and not thrash in desperation. Wanting to have Tina's first experience of licking pussy to be as amazing to the young girl as it was to Stephanie, the older woman let herself moan and cry out loudly as her pleasure mounted. Feeling her body begin to shake, Stephanie had to brace her large thighs so she wouldn't put too much pressure on her young lover's head. Barely able to catch her breath as her orgasm approached, Stephanie finally cried out "Tina," as she came hard.

Falling back into the couch as she gasped for breath, Stephanie smiled down at her tiny Tina as the young girl continued to suck and lick all of the older woman's juices out of her trembling pussy as the young girl continued to moan softly. Finally finished with licking Stephanie's pussy, Tina raised her head and smiled brightly up at the older woman. Before the young girl could ask about her performance, Stephanie moaned out, "Sweetheart, that was amazing. I haven't cum so hard in a long time. Do you want to learn some more techniques while you're down there?"

Tina enthusiastically nodded her head as she smiled energetically and said, "Yes, that was a lot of fun. I was worried about the taste, but you taste amazing. Do I taste as good as you do?"

Stephanie laughed as she answered, "All women have similar-tasting pussies but they have subtle differences. You, my sexy sweetheart, taste as sweet as can be. But if you want to know some more techniques, do you see this little nub at the top of my pussy? That's my clit. I'm sure you remember how amazing it felt when I sucked or rubbed your clit, don't you, honey? There are many techniques to use when stimulating the clit, you can just lick your tongue over and around it, use your fingers to massage and gently pinch it, or my favorite is to wrap my lips around it to suck it and every now and then lick your tongue across it. You certainly enjoyed my techniques on your clit. One thing you can do is slide two fingers into your lover's pussy and finger fuck her. You can also curl your fingers up and feel for a patch of rough feeling skin on the inside of the pussy, about right here behind your pubic area. I'm sure you remember how much you enjoyed my fingers inside your pretty little pussy. There are other techniques and things you can learn that I would be more than happy to teach you, but I think that's enough information for now. Would you like to try any of that on my clit or pussy, sweetheart?"

Tina had been listening with rapt attention as her lover described and explained these techniques to her. Tina seemed to be connecting what Stephanie was explaining to her to the amazing feelings they had made her feel when Stephanie had performed them on her. Biting her lower lip in the desire to try all of these techniques on her older lover, Tina continued to stare hungrily at Stephanie's spread pussy. Seeing Tina lick her lips again, Stephanie leaned back on the couch as she gently pulled the young girl's face to her pussy and aimed her tiny open mouth directly onto the older woman's clit.

Tina immediately latched her lips around her lover's clit and began sucking and licking energetically. Stephanie could hear the quiet sucking sounds and moans from the tiny girl. Stephanie almost orgasmed right there, when she felt and saw Tina wrap her small arms around Stephanie's large thighs to hold herself to her lover's clit. Tina's eyes were once again gently closed and she looked simply amazing and sexy as hell as she continued to delightfully pleasure her older lover.

Stephanie was once again in Heaven as her young lover so instinctively sucked her clit. Feeling her lover's tiny hands gripping her thighs as she continued to suck gently on her clit had Stephanie moaning in pleasure and already planning the next round of love-making tonight. Gently trailing her fingers through her young lover's hair caused Tina to slowly open her eyes and make eye contact with Stephanie. Without taking her mouth off of Stephanie's clit, Tina seemed to be broadcasting her feelings for her lover through her heated eyes. Stephanie moaned and felt her pussy spasm as she looked into her young lover's eyes.

Stephanie felt her orgasm quickly approaching as her breathing came out in gasps. Wanting to egg on Tina, Stephanie begged, "Put your fingers in my pussy, baby. I want you to feel you inside me."

Stephanie felt her whole body begin to tingle as she felt tiny fingers being slid into her pussy and begin to thrust in and out. Stephanie was moaning louder and feeling her body begin to shake. Without being told, Tina suddenly curled her fingers and began massaging Stephanie's g-spot. Stephanie cried out and went completely rigid as she orgasmed hard. Stephanie shook uncontrollably and held Tina's head to her clit as the young girl continued to suck. Stephanie looked down at her young lover and saw that she had been watching the entire orgasm with wide fascinated eyes. Smiling lazily down at the tiny girl, Stephanie began pulling her up towards the older woman as she whispered, "Come up here, honey."

Tina crawled up her lover's body and into her arms as Stephanie drew her in for a deep kiss. Stephanie moaned in pleasure as she tasted her juices on her young lover's lips and tongue. The older woman began caressing the young girl's body as they deepened the kiss. Breaking the kiss, Stephanie looked into her young lover's eyes as she said, "You are a very quick study, sweetheart. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Tina nodded as she wrapped her arms around Stephanie's neck as she said, "It was great. I like making you orgasm. And going frown on you was a lot of fun. I never thought I would enjoy it so much. I could have kept going."

She said that last bit in a slightly accusatory tone. Stephanie laughed as she hugged the young girl closer as she said, "Don't worry, honey, we aren't done tonight. Plus we have tomorrow and if I can convince your mom and if you want, I will keep you here tomorrow night and Sunday. If I had my complete way, you wouldn't leave except for your going to school, but I don't think we're there quite yet and your parents wouldn't go for it, even if you are 18-years-old."

Tina giggled and said that she would love to stay the weekend. The young girl was convinced she could get permission from her mother to stay over again Saturday night. Thinking Stephanie was joking about having Tina here permanently, the young girl laughed at her lover's funny desires. But the seed of having Tina move in was now firmly planted in the young girl's mind. Smiling deliciously, Stephanie was already thinking about having Tina live with her. She knew that they would have to wait, but with tina being 18 and a week away from graduating high school, they could in theory make it happen during the summer. Stephanie laughed at herself for already making plans about their future together after being together less than 6 hours. Hugging the young girl to her, she placed a kiss on Tina's neck as she hummed contentedly. Tina melted into her lover's arms as she whispered, "I love being in your arms."

Stephanie watched as the young girl blushed and dipped her head to hide her face in Stephanie's neck in embarrassment. Lifting Tina's face to look into her eyes, Stephanie smiled as she said, "I love having you in my arms, in my home, and in my bed. Never doubt that, honey. Ok?"

Tina worried her lower lip as she looked into her lover's eyes with wide doe-eyes, as she said, "Ok."

Sitting in Stephanie's lap as the older woman held her chin securely and forced Tina to keep eye contact with her was clearly having an effect on the young girl. The older woman smiled seductively as the young girl began to move her body to straddle the larger woman's thighs. Seeing Tina begin to worry her lower lip, Stephanie guessed the young girl wanted to do something but was still nervous about initiating anything. Hoping to get the young girl hot and horny enough to make the first move, Stephanie began to slowly trail her fingers along the young girl's jaw as her other hand gently trailed over her tiny hips and ass. Feeling the young girl begin to grind her tiny body against her, Stephanie gripped her ass cheek and encouraged her by pulling Tina's body into her.

Tina was getting worked up and Stephanie could feel the pussy juices begin to coat her thighs as the young girl continued to grind against her. Finally letting out a quiet moan, Tina dropped her hands to her sides and pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her as naked as her lover. Stephanie smirked at the young girl's action, realizing that this was the first time Tina had purposefully stripped naked just for her. Deciding to get the young girl even more turned on, she moved her other hand to grip the young girl's other ass cheek to assist in keeping her young lover grinding against her.

Feeling naughty, Stephanie said in her most alluring and sensual voice, "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you as a freshman. Your sweet, smart, and shy personality made me want to shelter and protect you from the rest of the school. I've been keeping an eye on you to make sure no one would mess with or bully you. I have always been attracted to you, sweetheart. Your tiny body, beautiful face, and perfectly proportioned physique have been torturous to see and never touch. I forced myself to wait until you were 18 before I approached you. But I made sure your gym locker was the one right in front of my office so I could watch you strip naked every day. I've memorized every inch of your sexy little body. Seeing you naked has always been the highlight of my day. I've been planning this for so long and now that you are finally here, I intend to keep you."

Tina was clearly shocked at Stephanie's admission but had never stopped grinding herself against the older woman. The young girl had sighed and moaned a few times during Stephanie's speech and seemed to be enjoying the older woman's story and intentions toward her. Tina was biting her lower lip to keep from moaning too loud as she didn't want to miss a word of her lover's speech.

Stephanie continued, "I have no idea how many times I've masturbated to thoughts and images of you. I've even managed to make myself cum at my desk at school as I watched you strip at your locker. I've always wanted to pick you up, sit you on my desk, spread your legs, and lick your sweet pussy until you cried out in orgasm. Then I would send you on your way to your next class without anyone knowing. Or have you crawl under my desk and lick my pussy as I had meetings or appointments in my office without anyone knowing that you were there."

Tina nodded her head silently as if both agreeing with Stephanie's fantasies and begging her to continue. Stephanie smiled wider as her words had such an effect on her young lover. Tina was still grinding her pussy on the bright older woman's thighs and Stephanie knew the young girl would make herself orgasm soon. Stephanie thought the image and feeling of her tiny Tina performing such a lewd act was so erotic and sexy that she could hardly believe that her young lover had been not only a virgin but also so shy and nervous mere hours ago.

Refusing to let the girl stop, Stephanie continued, "I've almost completely given up porn because I was never able to find a young actress as cute and sexy as you. I used to pretend that it was us in the porno that I was watching but I could never find the right girl to fulfill my Tina fantasies. I've always wished I had pictures of you from yearbooks or maybe taken surreptitiously that I could look at while I masturbated, but the idea sounded too creepy and stalker-ish for my tastes. Luckily I don't need to masturbate to fantasies of you anymore, do I, honey?"

Tina was barely able to moan out, "No,"

as her pleasure was clearly taking hold of the tiny girl. Seeing the need in her young lover's eyes, Stephanie wanted to add a finger to the young girl's pussy or clit or possibly even gently rub the young girl's puckered asshole, but seeing her young lover bringing herself to orgasm was too sexy to join and she was worried that any action of her own my throw off the girl's concentration.

Keeping eye contact with the moaning young girl as she continued to masturbate herself on Stephanie's thighs, she continued, "I have such plans for your sexy body. I want to teach you everything about lesbian sex. I want us to fuck each other into exhaustion, sleep in each other's arms, then wake up and fuck each other more. I want to watch you at school and know that you are all mine. I want you to look at me in school and know that I'm yours. I've fantasized about us being together and imagined us teasing each other throughout the day without anyone knowing. Maybe I'll walk past you in gym class and brush my hand across your cute ass or perky breasts. If you were exercising or stretching I could walk up and look like I was helping you, when in fact I was running a finger over your pussy through your gym shorts and whispering erotic things into your ear. I've fantasized about you stripping at your locker and looking over your shoulder to make sure I was watching you from my office desk as you gave me one of your adorable smiles over your shoulder. You would then make an erotic show of pulling down your shorts and panties, and then bending over and giving me a perfect view of your gorgeous pussy and puckered asshole. You would know that I was slowly rubbing my pussy and clit and would let me orgasm as I looked at your beautiful naked body. I imagine a blush creeping up your body when you see the look of need and desire on my face. My stern expression tells you that you were in for a long session of sex once we were together again."

Tina let out another moan of pleasure and moaned out an affirmative response as the young girl's orgasm built. Stephanie gripped her tiny ass cheeks tighter as she continued, "When I was teaching you yoga, you have no idea how hard it was for me to see you in all of those poses right in front of me. To feel your body as I helped you position yourself properly. I wanted to rip your shorts apart and smash my face in your pussy. I wanted to fuck you right here on the floor. I imagined the startled cries and squeaks you would make as I began to lick and suck your pussy giving way to sighs of contentment and moans of pleasure as you succumbed to my stimulations. In the shower, I wanted to hold you from behind and slide my fingers down to your nipples and clit and show you what pleasures a woman can give you. I imagined you going completely rigid against my body as you pressed yourself back into me needing the support of my body to stay on your feet as I masturbated you to orgasm. But bringing you to my bed and taking it slow with you was so much more erotic and sexy than I could have imagined. Feeling your body and hearing your cries and moans as I made you orgasm, again and again, made all of the wait well worth it."

Tina seemed to finally hit her limit as she suddenly cried out in pleasure and collapsed into the arms of her lover. Stephanie wrapped her arms around her tiny lover's shaking body as the orgasm worked its way through her tiny frame. She placed a kiss on the side of the girl's head and rubbed her back soothingly as she felt Tina gasping for breath against her chest. Feelings by the need to comment on her tiny Tina's performance, Stephanie whispered into the young girl's ear, "You dirty girl. You just masturbated yourself on your gym coach's thighs as she described in erotic detail her fantasies and intentions for you. I can feel your pussy juices on my thighs. Was it your plan to mark your territory and stake your claim with your pussy juices? That was probably the sexiest and most erotic thing I have ever seen."

Tina giggled into Stephanie's chest as the young girl wrapped her arms around the sides of her lover. Stephanie continued to hold her young lover as Tina came down from her high and began to relax into the older woman's body. After several minutes Tina began to stir in her arms, she looked down as the young girl looked up to meet her eyes. The young girl had a satisfied smile on her face that Stephanie couldn't help but return.