Coach Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to drive her tiny Tina wild and bring her an explosive orgasm, Stephanie brought two fingers to the young girl's pussy lips and began coating her fingers in the girl's juices. Stephanie moaned against the clit in her mouth as she felt how wet and silky smooth the young pussy felt on her fingers. She had to fight the urge to remove her mouth from Tina's clit and plunge her tongue back inside her young lover's pussy. Finally deciding her fingers were slippery enough, Stephanie slowly slid her two fingers inside the young pussy.

Tina moaned loudly, clutched at the covers around her, and tightly gripped the older woman's hand as Stephanie began her slow and steady thrusts into her tight pussy. Stephanie felt the young girl's pussy clench around her fingers as she slowly fucked her young lover. Stephanie then began to curl her fingers up to feel for Tina's g-spot. She knew she had located Tina's special place when the young girl's body gave a violent jerk and almost went into the fetal position. Feeling the rough patch inside Tina's pussy, Stephanie attended to that area as she increased the suction on her young lover's clit.

Tina was unable to keto still due to the assault on her system. The pleasure Stephanie was giving to her was mind-blowing and completely unprecedented for the young girl. Stephanie watch in fascination as Tina thrashed above her and clutched the covers and her own hand with all her might. The poor girl was panting and gasping for breath as her pleasure increased. The older woman could clearly see the young girl was reaching an overwhelming orgasm. Keeping her technique and speed consistent, Stephanie watched Tina begin to shake as her back began to arch off the bed. This wasn't a quick and fast orgasm, this was a slowly building and drawn-out orgasm.

Tina's mouth was wide open in a near-constant combination of gasps and pants for breath. Her eyes were wide open and fixed on the ceiling. Her little hands were still clutched at the covers on the side of her and Stephanie's hand like they were a lifeline for the young girl. Her tiny legs wrapped around Stephanie's body and clutched her tightly as her little body shook uncontrollably. Tina's back was now completely off the bed and her chest lewdly exposed her perky breasts. Stephanie smiled around the young girl's clit as she watched her young lover experience her third orgasm.

Tina went completely rigid and cried out a high-pitched scream of sheer overwhelming pleasure as her orgasm struck her. The young girl continued to hold herself in this position as her muscles refused to let her relax under the amazing weight of her overpowering orgasm continued to crash over her tiny body. With a final gasp, Tina finally collapsed back onto the bed in a shaking mess. She was panting and gasping for breath as she tried to will herself to relax.

Stephanie continued to stimulate her young lover as she watched the young girl ride out her orgasm and then collapse on the bed. She slowed her movements to let the tiny girl come back down. Suddenly feeling a gentle but firm tug on her hand still clutching her lover's hand, Stephanie looked up as Tina looked down at her with pleading eyes as the exhausted and overwhelmed girl tried to pull the older woman to her. Stephanie relented readily when she heard the quietly whispered plea, "Please, Stephanie, I need you."

Stephanie immediately crawled up the young girl's still-shaking body and hugged her tiny body to her. Tina immediately wrapped herself around the older woman's naked body and clung to her for support. Hearing the quiet sigh from the tiny girl, Stephanie began soothingly caressing her small naked body, peppering her head and neck with gentle kisses, and whispering comforts into her ear. Feeling the tiny naked girl cling to her so desperately, Stephanie smiled as she enjoyed the warmth of their embrace.

Stephanie continued to hug and soothe her overwhelmed young lover until she felt little kisses being trailed up her neck and over her jaw until Tina had captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Both women moaned into the kiss and caressed each other's bodies. The caressing started slow and gentle but soon became faster and heated as the kiss became deeply passionate and needy. Neither woman spoke as they let their passions dictate their actions.

Stephanie began to trail her right hand down Tina's tummy until she reached her young lover's pussy. Using long-perfected actions, Stephanie inserted two fingers into the young girl's pussy and hooked them up to target her g-spot, while she positioned her thumb on the young girl's clit. Tina gasped in surprise at the initial insertion and stimulation but then moaned deeply into the kiss as Stephanie began to fuck her young lover again. Stephanie whispered into the kiss, "I want you to cum for me again, sweetheart. I want to feel your little pussy shake as I fuck you until you orgasm."

Tina was unable to speak as her older lover stimulated her so perfectly and the kiss consumed the rest of her. Tina could only moan out an affirmative answer around the kiss as Stephanie's tongue did wonderful things in the young girl's mouth. The young girl clung desperately to Stephanie as their tiny body melted into the older woman's embrace. Stephanie felt her young lover deepen the kiss and press her small frame harder against the older woman. Feeling that Tina was indicating her need for more stimulation, Stephanie add more force to her thrusting and curling fingers in the young girl's pussy and added more force and speed to her thumb on Tina's clit. Stephanie was rewarded by Tina's deep moan into the kiss as the young girl started to roll her hips against Stephanie's fingers.

Wanting to see how her younger lover would react to a little dirty pillow talk, Stephanie broke the kiss and whispered huskily into the young girl's ear, "God, sweetheart, you are so fucking sexy. I want to have you naked and cumming every day from now on. I want to see your tight little body bathed in sweat after I have left you gasping for breath after you orgasm. I'll never be able to stop wanting you. Your perky tits, cute ass, perfect face, and amazing pussy were made for me to worship, and I will worship you for as long as you let me. I want to feel you cum again, sweetheart. Please cum for me."

Tina could barely think straight at this point. The combination of the passionate kisses, stimulation of her pussy and clit, and finally the whispered words from her lover brought Tina over the edge. With a cry of pleasure, Tina gripped her lover as tightly as she could and went completely rigid as her fourth orgasm hit her. Stephanie smiled as she held her young Tina in her arms as the tiny girl shook with pleasure. Stephanie could feel Tina's little pussy clenching and trembling around her fingers as the young girl orgasmed.

Placing gentle kisses on Tina's face and neck, Stephanie brought the young girl back down from her post-orgasm high. Tina raised her head and found her lover's lips with a sigh of contentment. The two women moaned into the kiss and held each other tenderly as Tina melted further into Stephanie's body. Slowly removing her fingers from the young girl's pussy, Stephanie brought her fingers to her mouth and broke the kiss as she looked her young lover in the eyes and licked her fingers clean. Tina looked at her lover wide-eyed and felt her pussy tingle as she watched the older woman licking all of the young girl's pussy juices off her fingers. Stephanie watched the young girl and smiled seductively as she said, "Sweetheart if you had any idea how delicious your pussy tasted, you would lick my fingers too. But for now, your pussy juices are all for me."

With that, Stephanie captured the young girl's lips for another passionate kiss. Stephanie then began maneuvering herself on top of the young girl and placing her needy pussy flush against Tina's young pussy. Stephanie didn't care if she orgasmed yet, her pleasure could wait until tonight, but she wanted to give her tiny Tina all the orgasms she was capable of experiencing before the young girl needed a break. Positioning herself between Tina's legs with their pussies resting against each other, Stephanie broke the kiss and smiled at Tina's whine at the loss, but smiled down at her young lover as she said, "Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll always give you all the kisses you want. I just want to look at your beautiful face for a while."

Tina blushed in embarrassment at Stephanie's compliment, as she quietly declared, "I think you're beautiful too."

Stephanie then began to roll her hips, forcing their pussies to rub together as she said, "Sweetheart, you have no idea how much I love hearing you say that to me. But how about I show you exactly how I feel about you?"

Tina moaned and quickly wrapped her arms and legs around Stephanie's body as she felt their pussies begin to rub together. The tiny girl had never even heard of women doing this and didn't know it was possible. But the feeling of closeness and intimacy of this position made Tina feel like Stephanie was actually making love to her. The small girl never wanted this moment to end and clung desperately to the older woman, determined to hold her close.

Without conscious thought, Tina whispered out, "Oh, Stephanie."

Stephanie smiled and said pleadingly, "Say that again, sweetheart."

Tina blinked at the older woman's emotional request, but smiled up at her beautiful older lover and said, "Stephanie."

The older woman smiled wider and quickly captured her young lover's lips in a passionate kiss. Both women clung desperately to each other and put all of their emotions into the deep kiss. The lover's bodies moved together in perfect harmony as they rubbed their pussies against each other. The moans of pleasure filled the room as the women lost themselves in each other's bodies. Tina's young body was already beginning to shake as the pleasure of their position and the intimacy of the moment caused the young girl's fifth orgasm to quickly build. Stephanie felt her lover's body begin to shake, felt Tina grip her tighter, and felt the kiss grow in desperation. Knowing that her tiny Tina would soon orgasm again, Stephanie rolled her hips faster to add more stimulation to her young lover.

Wanting to look into Tina's eyes as the young girl orgasmed, Stephanie broke the kiss and held their foreheads together as they gazed into each other's eyes. With their eyes full of emotion and their breathing labored, Stephanie gasped out, "I want you to cum on my pussy, sweetheart. Cum for my, baby. I want you to cum for me."

Tina seemed to moan and squeak at the same time, as she clung to her lover. Stephanie watched as the young girl began to come unglued almost on command. Tina's eyes stayed locked with her own, but the young girl seemed to be struggling to keep her eyes open. She watched as the tiny girl began to bite her lower lip as her body began to shake harder. Not wanting her lover to hold back anything, Stephanie added, "Honey, you can moan as loud as you want. You can scream, you can cry out my name, and you can make whatever sounds you want to and as loud as you want to, just don't hold back with me. I want you to always cum as hard as you can. I love seeing you orgasm. It makes my sexy lover even sexier."

Tina heard her lover's instructions and descriptions and felt her pussy tingle. Without conscious thought, Tina stopped biting her lip and moaned loudly as she clung to Stephanie's body. Having her lover describe the young girl as sexy and hearing her desire for the young girl caused Tina's fifth orgasm to hit her hard. Crying out in pleasure and need, Tina said the only thing she could think of as she cried out, "Stephanie!"

Hearing her young lover cry her name during her climax had Stephanie ready to swoon. She doubted she could break her smile if she tried. The older woman had slowed her rolling hips to allow Tina to ride out her orgasm and catch her breath. Stopping all movement of her hips, Stephanie latched onto to her lover's lips as she desperately kissed her young lover. Both women were moaning and gripping each other tightly as they deepened the kiss. Stephanie could feel the small tremors from Tina's last orgasm still racing through her young body. She smiled into the kiss with the knowledge that she had brought the young girl so much pleasure that she was experiencing aftershocks.

Knowing that the young girl would be exhausted after five orgasms, Stephanie slowly broke the kiss, slid off the tiny body, and hugged them together to position them with Tina's back pressed against Stephanie's front. Tina moaned as she snuggled closer into her lover's body. Stephanie snaked her arms around the young girl's body to hold her close. Tina sighed contentedly as she placed her tiny hands over Stephanie's. Stephanie placed a tender kiss on the tiny girl's neck before whispering, "You have no idea how sexy you are, sweetheart. Just looking at you gets me all hot and horny. My pussy has soaked through my panties and pants at school after watching you for too long. Now that I have you naked in my bed, I would suggest you get used to having multiple orgasms whenever we're together because I intend to take every opportunity to fuck you senseless. Just a fair warning, sweetheart."

Placing one last kiss on the startled young girl's neck as she waited to hear if Tina would say anything back after her heartfelt and aroused speech. Stephanie smiled as she heard Tina whisper, "I like being with you too, Stephanie. I think you're beautiful and sexy too."

Stephanie smiled as she hugged the young girl's body tighter against her own. Stephanie knew that kinky and dirty pillow talk were probably not going n Tina's wheelhouse yet, but she could still make the young girl wet and horny by saying all kinds of things to her. Soon enough Tina would be confident enough to add her own voice to their dirty talk or teasing. For now, Stephanie would do all the kinky and dirty talking for both of them and boy did Stephanie have a lot to say to get Tina all hot and horny. Stephanie smirked against the young girl's neck as she already began thinking of things she could say or whisper to her young lover to make her tiny wet and needy. Stephanie smiled as she noticed Tina's breathing had steadied and she had drifted to sleep in her arms. She placed a tender kiss on the sleeping girl's neck as she settled herself in behind the tiny girl so she could nap with her young lover.

After resting for an hour, Stephanie woke as Tina turned around in her arms to snuggle closer into her lover's chest. Looking down at the young girl still fast asleep, Stephanie couldn't keep the smile off her face as she gazed lovingly at her tiny Tina asleep in her arms. Stephanie loved to think of her young lover as "her Tina" and always smiled when she did.

Tina woke about fifteen minutes later and immediately snuggled closer to her naked lover before looking up into Stephanie's eyes and smiling brightly. Stephanie almost missed her shy and nervous demeanor but was more than happy to see the young girl being more comfortable with herself and Stephanie. Tina looked into Stephanie's eyes and seemed to be weighing something on her mind, the older woman was about to ask, but the young girl suddenly asked in a quiet almost fearful tone, "What you said earlier, did you really mean that?"

Not understanding what her young lover was referring to, Stephanie smiled seductively as she asked, "What? When I said I found you incredibly sexy and intended to make you orgasm as much as possible?"

Tina shook her head adorably, as she said, "No. Well, yes, but I meant what you said about being in a relationship. Did you really mean it when you said you wanted to be in a relationship with me?"

Stephanie smiled warmly at the obviously nervous young girl, but said, "Of course, I meant that. I want you in every way possible. I just hope the feeling is mutual."

Feeling a bit unsure of the young girl's wishes and desires, Stephanie tried her best to not show any fear as she waited for Tina to say something. Watching the young girl worry her lower lip was amazingly cute, but it also had Stephanie fearing her answer. Finally, the young girl seemed to come to a decision as she looked back up with her doe-eyed gaze and said, "I'd like to be in a relationship with you too, Stephanie. I'd really like that a lot."

Stephanie beamed at Tina's declaration and held the young girl tightly in her strong arms as she gazed into her eyes. Then leaning down, Stephanie captured Tina's lips in a lazy kiss as they continued to snuggle together naked. The romantic moment was brought to an abrupt halt as Tina's stomach gave a hungry growl. Both women giggled at the hilarious moment.

Stephanie finally pulled Tina out of bed and both women put on long baggy t-shirts as they walked out of the bedroom hand in hand. Tina didn't even question the fact that they were not wearing anything under the shirts. The two women casually walked to the kitchen and began discussing dinner. Tina immediately stood flush against Stephanie as they talked and Stephanie readily wrapped her arms around the tiny girl to hold her close. Both women felt clingy after their first time having sex and their declarations about a relationship.

Tina sighed softly as she pressed her tiny body back into Stephanie's arms. Stephanie tightened her grip on the young girl as she suggested they have a light dinner of finger foods in front of the TV. Stephanie added that they could just eat what they wanted and not have to cook anything. This seemed like the perfect way to cozy up on the couch and relax. Tina agreed and the women set about preparing some trays of fruit, vegetables, and assorted small meats to eat as they relaxed together.

Sitting themselves on the couch with Stephanie sitting in the corner of the couch and Tina sitting with her back to her lover's chest, they chatted quietly as they ate and watched TV together. Stephanie had her chin on the young girl's shoulder with her arms wrapped securely around Tina's waist. Tina sat with her arms over Stephanie's as the young girl alternated feeding herself and her lover with small bites of food. Stephanie had made a game out of gently biting Tina's fingers or capturing the tiny digits between her lips and sucking them erotically whenever the young girl offered her a bite of food. Tina giggled adorably every time the older woman teased her in this way, but Stephanie could also tell that her teasing was having an obvious effect on the young girl.

Tina was slowly pressing and rubbing her tiny body back into Stephanie's body and making soft moans whenever the older woman bit or sucked her fingers. Stephanie wondered if she would be able to get the young girl worked up and horny enough to make Tina initiate something more erotic than just teasing. Stephanie's thoughts on the subject were silenced when Tina suddenly asked, "Did you ever orgasm when we had sex?"

Stephanie moaned into the young girl's ear causing her to shiver in the older woman's arms, as she said, "No, sweetheart, but that's ok. I was more concerned and interested in making you orgasm than I was about myself."

Tina stayed quiet for a few seconds and then turned around in Stephanie's arms as she looked up into the older woman's eyes and asked, "Would it be ok if I tried to make you orgasm? I mean I really don't know how, but I remember a lot of what you did to make me orgasm and I could try to do that. I doubt I would be as amazing as you were with me, but I would like to try to do that for you. If you didn't mind, that is."

Tina trailed off at the end and dipped her head nervously as she succumbed to her usually shy personality. Stephanie lifted the young girl's eyes to look up into her eyes as she smiled down at her and said, "If you want to do that, I would certainly love for you to get involved. You don't need to worry about being the best on your first time. This is new for you. Just go with your instincts and do what you want to do. I'd love to teach you everything I know. So if you want to, I'm all yours my sexy Tina."