Coach Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina wrapped her arms back around her lover's neck and pulled herself up to meet Stephanie's lips. The two kissed deeply but without desperation. Both women seemed intent on a long drawn-out make-out session. Tina moaned into the kiss and melted into the larger woman's body. Breaking the kiss, both women gazed into each other's eyes with a calm and relaxed sentiment that made Stephanie smile. Leaning down, Stephanie let her tongue graze the tiny girl's ear causing Tina to shiver in her arms. In a soft whisper, Stephanie asked, "How about we go to bed for the main event?"

Tina could only nod silently as Stephanie took her young lover by the hand and led them both to her bedroom. Stephanie longed for this to be their bedroom but was happy just to have Tina with her. She looked down at her tiny Tina as the two women walked naked toward the bed. Without speaking, Tina crawled up onto the bed and looked back at Stephanie with a deep longing that made the older woman swoon. Smiling at her young lover, Stephanie walked to her closet and proceeded to put on her strap-on harness. She had chosen this particular dildo because it was double-ended and would give her the same pleasure that she was about to give Tina. She placed some lubricant on the dildo and inserted her end into her pussy before fixing it in place with the leather straps.

Walking out of the closet, Stephanie watched Tina's eyes widen as the young girl saw the dildo jutting lewdly from the older woman's crotch. The dildo was rubber and had numerous veins running over the shaft to provide lots of stimulation. The older woman saw the desire on the young girl's face as she recognized what Stephanie meant by "the main event." The young girl silently laid on her back and spread her legs for her lover as a slight look of fear entered her eyes.

As Stephanie crawled between her lover's legs the young girl watched the rubber cock as it approached her pussy. In a quiet whisper, Tina asked, "Will it hurt?"

Stephanie replied, "I'll go slow until you're ready for more, so no, it won't hurt."

Still looking down at the dildo, Tina finally looked up into her lover's eyes as she replied, "But I've heard it hurts the first time."

Stephanie gently stroked the tiny girl's face as she explained, "Honey, I broke your hymen with my fingers and stretched your pussy when you were at the height of your second orgasm. There won't be any pain now."

Tina blinked and said, "I never felt any pain."

Stephanie smiled warmly as she replied, "That was the plan, sweetheart."

Tina finally smiled in awe as she said, "You planned all this perfectly, didn't you?"

The older woman chuckled as she began to ease the rubber cock up and down between the young girl's pussy lips, causing Tina to moan softly. As she began to ease the dildo into her tiny Tina's pussy, Stephanie replied, "When it comes to you, I want everything to be perfect."

Tina moaned louder as the rubber cock slid easily and without pain into her pussy until it bottomed out inside her. The young girl then wrapped her tiny legs around the larger woman's waist and her arms around her neck, as Stephanie positioned herself to begin fucking her young lover for the first time. With slow and steady movements, Stephanie began to draw the cock back out of the young pussy and then drive back in.

Tina was moaning continuously as the dildo worked its way in and out of her. The young girl then declared in a soft voice, "This feels amazing."

Stephanie smiled down at the young girl before capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. The women clung to each other as Stephanie continued her slow pace to get the young girl used to the feeling and to draw out Tina's first time of having anything bigger than two fingers in her tight young pussy. As the kiss deepened Stephanie began to feel the young girl begin to grind her pussy back into her slow thrusts. Thinking her young lover was signaling her desire and readiness for more speed and force, Stephanie broke the kiss and asked, "Are you ready for more, honey?"

Tina nodded as she looked into her older lover's eyes as she said pleadingly, "Yes, I want you to make me yours."

Smiling down at her tiny lover, Stephanie declared, "Oh, sweetheart, you were as good as mine as soon as I laid eyes on you."

Tina looked at her with deep emotion in her eyes as she whispered, "I know."

Stephanie smiled as she declared, "I'm going to fuck you now, honey. And I won't stop until you cum so hard that you know your mine. Are you ready?"

The young girl tightened her grip on the larger woman as if telling Stephanie that she wouldn't ever let her go as she said, "I'm all yours, Stephanie."

Stephanie attacked her young lover's mouth as the began pounding her tight pussy. Tina moaned into the kiss and tightened her grip on the older woman. Stephanie could feel Tina's tiny fingers digging into her back as the young girl shook beneath her. The older woman was actually surprised that the young girl was orgasming so quickly, but continued to fuck her younger lover as the tiny girl came unglued under her.

Fucking Tina continuously through her orgasm had not only begun to work Stephanie closer to orgasm but also overstimulate Tina to the point of quickly approaching another orgasm. Feeling the tiny body under her continue to shake, having Tina moaning deeper into the kiss, and feeling her lover's fingers continue to dig into her back let Stephanie know that her young lover was about to orgasm again. Tina's fast-approaching orgasm acted as an aphrodisiac to Stephanie and drove her own orgasm to reach greater heights. Feeling her pussy begin to tremble, she deepened their kiss until she was basically tongue fucking the young girl's mouth. Both women came together in earth-shattering orgasms that left both women panting and clinging to each other's naked bodies. Breaking the kiss both women were reduced to heavy breathing as they tried to relax against each other.

Feeling tiny kisses being placed along her shoulder, up her neck, and across her lips, Stephanie looked down into her lover's eyes and saw the adorable smile and wide eyes full of emotion. Never able to resist kissing her young lover, Stephanie captured Tina's lips in a lazy kiss as they caressed each other's bodies. Enjoying their after-glow, neither woman felt like moving as they continued to kiss. Both women moaned into the kiss as Tina tightened her grip on her older lover. Smiling around the kiss as she felt her tiny Tina hugging her tighter, Stephanie wrapped her arms around the young girl and swiftly rolled over to position tina on top.

Tina giggled as she suddenly found herself sitting astride her lover, then moaned in pleasure as she felt the dildo pressing deeper inside her. Without any suggestions or encouragement, Tina began to roll her hips to fuck herself on the rubber cock. Whispering into the kiss, Tina said, "Stephanie, I feel so full. I wasn't expecting it to feel this amazing. I really love having sex with you."

Stephanie smiled at her young lover's surprise at lesbian sex being so pleasurable. Deciding to tease her a bit, Stephanie asked, "I intend to show you all kinds of fun and kinky sex, honey. Just you wait."

Tina moaned in pleasure, as she leaned forward and braced her hands on the mattress on either side of her lover. As Tina began picking up speed as she fucked herself Stephanie smiled, not knowing if Tina's moaning was due to the pleasure she felt right now, the promise of further pleasures in the future, or a combination of the two. Not caring either way, Stephanie began groping her young lover's ass and breasts. The older woman loved the way her young lover was so responsive to her touch.

Tina moaned louder into the kiss and picked up speed as she fucked herself on the rubber cock. The young girl suddenly gasped and then moaned louder in pleasurable pain as Stephanie gently pinched the young girl's hard nipples between her fingers. Stephanie smiled at her young lover's reaction as the young girl added more speed and force to her rolling hips working the dildo in and out of her pussy. Smirking at the change in behavior of her tiny Tina within the past 5 hours since the young girl had arrived at her house this afternoon, Stephanie couldn't wait for her young lover's future development and transformation as the young girl experienced more pleasures with her. Breaking the kiss, Stephanie lowered her head to capture one of Tina's hard nipples between her lips to suck and gently bite. Tina moaned louder and pressed her chest forward giving her lover easier access to her perky breasts.

Stephanie continued to suck and tweak the tiny girl's nipples as Tina continued to fuck herself on her lover's rubber cock. The young girl was working herself up into a frenzy that was driving both women wild in pleasure. Wanting to add more pleasure to the sex and taunt her lover a little bit more, Stephanie huskily whispered, "I want you to cum on my cock, baby. I want to feel your sexy body shake from head to toe as you orgasm with this rubber cock inside your little pussy. Will you do that for me, honey? Will you cum for me?"

Tina felt her pussy tingle and then the tingles begin to move throughout her body at her lover's words. Focusing as best she could, Tina could only reply with a moaned affirmation as she began smashing her little pussy on her lover's rubber cock. The force of her tiny Tina's hips as the young girl fucked herself drove the rubber cock deeper and harder into Stephanie's pussy, causing the older woman to moan as well. Unable to continue to suck Tina's nipples, Stephanie let her head fall back on the pillow as she continued to moan in pleasure. The older woman kept her fingers firmly attached to her tiny lover's hard nipples as she gently pinched them both, sending more pleasure and stimulation throughout her young lover's body. Stephanie moaned louder as she watched and listened to her Tina as the young girl fucked herself faster and harder on Stephanie's rubber cock. The young girl looked so amazingly sexy with her eyes closed in ecstasy, her mouth open in a constant stream of loud high-pitched moans, and her body rocking forward and back as she fucked them both towards a powerful orgasm.

As Tina seemed to be experiencing an immense amount of pleasure, the young girl suddenly slammed her hips back with enough force to drive the rubber cock painfully deep into Stephanie's pussy. The young girl went completely rigid and cried out in sheer overwhelming pleasure as her tiny body shook uncontrollably. Seeing her young lover orgasm above her and feeling the last hard plunge of the rubber cock into her own pussy, Stephanie joined her young lover in crying out in pleasure as her orgasm overtook her. Shaking together as they clung to each other, both women seemed to need the same thing as they captured each other's lips in a deep kiss. Pulling herself down to her lover's body as she wrapped her arms around Stephanie, Tina's small frame shook with aftershocks of her orgasm. Stephanie moaned as she enjoyed the warmth and closeness of her tiny lover's body pressed against hers, as the older woman began gently caressing the young girl's shaking body. Unable to continue the kiss, Tina nestled her face in her lover's neck as the young girl panted for breath and tried to relax herself. Stephanie wrapped her arms around her tiny lover's body as she cradled the young girl to herself.

Stephanie smiled as she felt the young girl's signature soft kisses begin to travel up her neck and ended with a lazy kiss. Deepening the kiss, Stephanie brought her hands to her lover's head and held their mouths together as the older woman forced her tongue deeper into Tina's mouth. Getting herself and her young lover worked up again, Stephanie whispered forcefully, "Honey, I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and fuck you deep and hard until you cum on my cock again. I want to pound your little pussy until you can't take it anymore. I want to see my tiny Tina lose herself in lust and pleasure as I fuck us both into exhaustion. Are you ready for a good hard fucking, sweetheart?"

Tina surprised her older lover by whispering, "Fuck, yes."

With that, Stephanie rolled them over again as Tina scrambled onto her hands and knees. Positioning herself behind her tiny lover, Stephanie grabbed her rubber cock and lewdly teased the head up and down Tina's pussy lips. Tina whined in need and desire as she waited for her lover to give the young girl exactly what she had been promised. With a pleading tone that sent chills and tingles up and down Stephanie's spine, Tina begged, "Please fuck me, Stephanie."

Without a word of warning or any buildup, Stephanie thrust the entire length of her rubber cock deep inside her young lover's pussy. The older woman then grabbed the young girl's tiny hips and began skewering her lover's pussy. Tina cried out in surprise and then moaned in pleasure as she felt her older lover begin her deep and hard pace of fucking her. Stephanie gripped the young girl's hips tightly and pulled the tiny girl back into her thrusts as she pounded the young pussy. The larger woman smirked as she listened to her young lover moan in pleasure from the hard fucking she was receiving. Both women were practically in heat as their lust and desire for each other drove them to higher heights of sheer pleasure.

Tina could already feel her pussy spasming and tingling as her pleasure mounted and her orgasm built. She wanted to tell her lover about how much pleasure she was in, how amazing it felt to be fucked by the larger woman, how hot it made the young girl to be desired and fucked by the older woman, and how she felt about her older lover, but the young girl was incapable of anything besides moaning in pleasure and gripping the covers beneath her in an attempt to keep herself in this position. Stephanie was in the same situation, the energy she was spending fucking her young lover and pulling her tiny body back into her thrusts left only enough strength to carry her forward in her overwhelming desire to fuck her young lover.

Stephanie watched as the young girl's strength began to give out. She watched as shakes and tremors began running throughout the young girl's body. Tina's arms began to give out and the young girl began to collapse onto the bed. Stephanie had to admire her young lover's perseverance and desire to continue, even as her body betrayed her. Tina never asked for her young lover to slow down or ease up, but instead seemed to take more pleasure from the rough fucking she was receiving. Finally falling face-first onto the bed, Tina's sexy ass jutted up in a lewd pose as the young girl continued to moan in pleasure. The moans of pleasure grew in volume and pitch and told Stephanie that her young lover was still enjoying herself and quickly reaching her next orgasm. Stephanie smirked as she realized this would be her young lover's ninth orgasm in the last four hours, at least.

Stephanie saw the young girl's eyes close as she began to bite her lower lip. The older woman recognized her tiny lover's precursors to her next orgasm. Feeling smug that she had fucked her young lover so completely and satisfyingly that the young girl was literally being exhausted by the sheer pleasure she had experienced and was experiencing, the older woman continued to fuck her young lover and drive herself towards orgasm. Stephanie watched as Tina's young body began to shake as her chest heaved as she breathed in deep gasps.

With a deep moan, Stephanie felt her own orgasm approaching. The sounds of her tiny lover's gasps and the sight of her ass sticking up into the air provided an erotic seasoning to her mounting ecstasy. Hearing the high-pitched moans from Tina finally sent Stephanie over the edge and with one last deep thrust, she orgasmed hard. Stephanie's final thrust struck Tina's g-spot perfectly and the deep grunt of the older woman's orgasm sent Tina careening over the edge of her own orgasm. With a high-pitched cry, the tiny girl shook in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Withdrawing the dildo from her exhausted lover's pussy, Stephanie gently positioned the young girl onto her stomach on the bed. The older woman then stepped off the bed and removed her strap-on harness from her body, shivering as the rubber cock slid from her well fucked pussy. She then drew back the covers and climbed into bed, pulling the young girl to her body and covering them both up before turning off the lights. The young girl snuggled into her naked body as they both felt the last of their strength begin to leave them. With one last tender kiss to her young lover's forehead, Stephanie closed her eyes and sighed in contentment as sleep claimed them both.