Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His perfectly shaped little "helmet" was swollen and large and had a strongly defined ridge running around it. Again Stella shivered with anticipation, thinking of how it would feel the very first time it entered her vagina...and every time after that.

Jeff watched his mother washing his cock and glans and the underside of his foreskin. She was so gentle with it but just the fact that it was his mother handling his cock made it throb with desire. It felt like it was harder than it had ever been before.

Stella put the soap in the soap dish and straightened up. "Okay, baby, rinse off really well. The best is yet to come...pun intended," she said and laughed.

As Jeff thoroughly rinsed between his ass cheeks and his butt hole, Stella carefully reached around him and rinsed her hands off, standing up on tip toes to give her son a kiss on the mouth, then stood back waiting on him to finish. Jeff turned around and rinsed his front and his cock and balls. When he was completely rinsed off he bent down to turn off the water. Stella reached between his legs and took hold of his balls and gently massaged them.

"Oh, Mom," Jeff said, pleasantly surprised.

Stella chuckled then, when her son started turning around, she let go of his balls and got down on her knees.

"Mom?" Jeff said.

"I just finished that story you wrote for me, remember?"

"Oh yeah, the shower scene."

"Yes, darling, the shower scene," Stella said as she took hold of her son's vein-bulging hard cock and slipped her mouth over the head of it. She looked up at him and winked. Then she pulled her mouth back off his cock. "And when you come, let it come, because I will swallow," she said then began sucking and stroking her son's cock in earnest.

"Oh fuck, Mom, yesss," Jeff gasped. The sight of his mother on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock coupled to the fact that she wanted him to come in her mouth so she could swallow his cum, guaranteed that it wasn't going to take him long before he was shooting his load into his mother's warm, wet, and willing mouth.

Stella moaned from the sheer excitement of sucking her son's cock. Like Jeff, she almost felt like this was a dream, a dream she definitely didn't want to wake up from. Like in Jeff's story, Stella reached her free hand down to feel her pussy, to feel the slippery wetness that was her vaginal lubrication as opposed the drops of water still on her body. She pinched her clitoris between her labia and moaned again with her son's cock in her mouth.

Jeff deviated from his story in that after a few moments, he firmly, but gently, took hold of his mother's head and began fucking her mouth rather than having her suck and stroke it. He watched his cock sliding in and out of her tightly stretched lips and deep into her hot, wet mouth. "Ohhh, yesss, Mom," he said between tightly clenched teeth.

For her part, Stella liked what her son was doing. She took the hand that she had previously had on his cock, stroking it, and began to squeeze her right breast then pinch and tug on the nipple. Her other hand continued to stimulate her pussy and clitoris. She could feel that she was building up to an orgasm, herself.

It was just a couple of minutes later that Jeff cried out, "Mom! Mom!" and then he was grunting and groaning as his orgasm took him completely. He nearly choked his mother at first, shoving his dick deep into her mouth and nearly down her throat as his cock pulsed so wonderfully time and time again. He shot one wad of cum after another into her mouth as his body shuddered with pleasure and his eyes lost focus temporarily.

Stella eagerly swallowed each and every bit of cum her son shot onto the back of her tongue. The full realization of what she was doing and the obvious strength of her son's orgasm as he ejaculated into her mouth was overwhelmingly exciting to her and pushed her over the edge and then she, herself, was coming. Her body shuddered with a thrilling joy she had never felt before as her thumb and finger pinched and pinched and pinched her throbbing clitoris between her labia. She struggled to keep her mouth open and not bite down on Jeff's cock. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her whole universe was her son's twitching cock in her mouth and the intense pleasure radiating out from her pussy.

Jeff had his head tilted towards the ceiling and he was panting lightly. He slowly pulled his spent cock from his mother's mouth and lowered himself to his knees.

Stella opened her eyes. She, too, was panting slightly. She gave her son a big grin. "I just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum, baby boy," she said with amazement. She was proud of herself.

Jeff laughed. "You sure did, Mom," he said and then gave her a big, wet kiss. He could taste the dregs of his semen on her tongue. "And, Mom, really and truly, that was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Ooo, wonderful," Stella said. "And I came too."

"What?" Jeff asked.

"I was rubbing my pussy, my clitoris, like you wrote in the story, and I was so excited to be sucking your cock, I was so excited to know that you were coming in my mouth that, well, when you did come, when you began shooting your cum into my mouth, it just set me off. I don't know how I managed not to bite down on your cock I was that into my orgasm."

Jeff kissed his mother again. "I love you, Mom," he said quietly, looking her directly in the eyes.

Stella smiled and gave her son a little kiss in return. "And I love you, too, Jeff," she said

"Okay then, are you ready for me to lick your sweet pussy?" Jeff asked.

Stella laughed. "How do you know it's sweet?" she asked.

"Other than speaking metaphorically," Jeff said, "it has to be because I want it to be. Besides, didn't Susan like it?"

Oh wow, Stella thought, was it just yesterday that Susan and I made love? It seems so much longer ago than that.

"Yes, yes she did," Stella said. "And, metaphorically speaking, her pussy was sweet so mine probably is too."

Mother and son laughed.

"However," Stella said, "you, as well as I, are going to have to wait to see if you think my pussy is sweet. I want to get thoroughly dried off and blow my hair dry and then we can continue this incestuous relationship on my bed which, by the way, will now be your bed too, unless we have house guests. Okay?"

"That's great," Jeff said as he got to his feet and helped his mother up to hers. "But honestly, Mom, it really doesn't bother you, this incestuous relationship?"

Stella shook her head. "Not at all. Incest is just a word and, like all words, it is neither good nor bad in and of itself. It's how we think of the word that makes us decide whether it's good or bad. When most people think of incest they think of some drunken father raping his young daughter or they think of poor, ignorant, inbred people living out in the boonies. Our relationship is neither drunken force nor ignorant. At base, incest is a word that describes sexual relations between close relatives. And that could be good or bad depending on the situation. In our situation, it's good."

Jeff grinned. "I know I chose you as my mom for a reason," he said. "You're so smart."

"And you, my handsome son, are a smart ass," Stella said then gave him a hug and a kiss. "Now let's get on with our incestuous relationship."

Jeff was lying naked on his mother's bed slowly stroking his hard cock. This had been an amazing afternoon and it wasn't over yet.

Stella came out of the bathroom naked, her hair dry and brushed out shiny black. She had put on just a touch of makeup and lipstick.

"God, Mom, you're beautiful," Jeff said.

Stella smiled. "Thank you, Jeff," she said. She climbed up on the bed and gave her son a sweet kiss with just a little tongue.

Jeff pulled his mother down on top of him, embraced her strongly, and kissed her passionately. He wanted to fuck her so badly but he was going to lick and suck on her pussy first. He really wanted to make oral love to his mother, to put his mouth at and all over the portal through which he had been born, before he fucked it.

Jeff rolled his mother over onto her back with him on top and he kissed her again. "Mom," he said hoarsely, sexually excited once again, "I want to make love to your pussy with my mouth."

"Oh yes, baby," Stella said, "I want you to do that too." And she did. She wanted to watch her son going down on her like she had gone down on him. She wanted to hold his head in her hands as he licked and sucked on her pussy and made her come with his mouth. She thought of Susan doing that to her and how soft her skin was, her chin and cheeks. Now she was ready for the rough, bristly feeling of her son's face on the soft and sensitive skin of her thighs and genitals. Her body shivered with anticipation over what was about to happen.

Jeff kissed his mother again and then pushed himself down a little farther, paying brief attention to her breasts and nipples, then further down, kissing and biting on her flat stomach. Finally, he adjusted himself on his belly between his mother's legs which she excitedly spread wide for her son fully exposing her vagina to him. He focused on the object of his desire. He nuzzled his nose and lips between her labia and got them wet with her copious sexual lubrication. His mother's outer labia were folds of—for lack of a better term—crinkly skin of a medium brown color and not too long, just right for sucking and biting and tugging on. Jeff though they looked beautiful. He licked and sucked on one labia then the other before gently placing his teeth on the left one. He bit down just enough to make his mother gasp and then tugged on it, holding it firmly between his teeth.

"Ohhhhh, Jeff," Stella moaned.

Jeff looked up at his mother and saw that she was looking down at him. He gave her a wink like she had done to him in the shower and she giggled. Then he began licking all over his mother's pussy, sucking on it, nibbling and biting on her labia. He was so turned on to be doing this to his mother that his cock felt hard enough to poke a hole in the mattress.

Jeff knew that some women could take more clitoral stimulation than others so he carefully sucked directly over it and used the tip of his tongue to tease it lightly.

"Oh yes, Jeff," Stella said. "Not too much but, yeah, that's good." She moaned as he did it again. Then he went back to enjoying sucking on his mother's tasty pussy. He liked the taste and the scent of it. It wasn't really sweet, of course, but it was ever so tasty and good. He took his mouth off of his mother's vagina and looked up at her. "You have a sweet pussy, Mom," he said then went back to giving his mother sexual pleasure with his mouth. Stella didn't giggle this time, what her son was doing felt so damned good, rough, whiskery face and all.

Jeff licked and sucked his mother's pussy from top to bottom and from bottom to top, giving occasional attention to her clitoris. Stella gasped and moaned and her body writhed as her son's mouth did wonderful things to her. She tilted her head back, eyes closed, and panted with pleasure. She lifted her head up and watched her son working over her pussy with his mouth.

My son is eating my pussy, Stella told herself. My beautiful baby boy has grown up to be a beautiful handsome man and is now eating my pussy. She was amazed, incredulous, happy, delighted and she didn't want him to stop.

He didn't. Jeff was enjoying himself almost as much as his mother was enjoying what his mouth was doing to her.

"Oh, Jeff! Oh yes! Oh Jeff, Jeff, Jeff!" Stella suddenly cried out and her body convulsed. She grabbed her son's head and held it and his magic mouth against her throbbing, coming pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped as her body shook and shivered with an incredibly intense orgasm.

Jeff pulled his mouth from his mother's pussy as soon as she released his head. He scooted up onto his knees and sat back on his heels, smiling, totally happy and excited about giving his mother her first orgasm with his mouth. He wiped off his chin and lips with the back of his hand and waited.

Stella's body shook, and shuddered for several seconds as her orgasm peaked and then slowly faded away. Her chest was heaving, she was panting, and she felt weak as a rag doll, but ever so happy and satisfied.

She opened her eyes and smiled, looking up at the ceiling. "Oh wow, Jeff," she said, "that was fantastic." Mentally she was comparing what she had just experienced to what Susan had done to her yesterday. There was no comparison. The orgasms she had with Susan were great, maybe better than great, but this orgasm was fantastic. She realized, of course, that it probably had more to do with the excitement of incest, of having sex with her son, than anything actually physical but that was just fine with her. She further realized that now she had two lovers, two wonderful people that she could give pleasure to and receive pleasure from: her son and Susan. That thought made her a very happy woman.

Stella raised her head and looked at her son. She reached out with her arm. "Come here, lover, and give your mother a long sweet kiss. Calling her son "lover" send another thrill through her body. Yes, she and her son were lovers now and she was elated by that thought.

As he was kissing his mother, she could feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy. "Jeff, baby," she whispered in his ear, "fuck me now. I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel you fucking me."

Jeff happily obliged his mother because that was exactly what he wanted to do right then. He shifted his hips, rubbing the head of his cock through his mother's wet pussy lips until he found the right spot, then he shoved his cock smoothly into and deep up inside his mother's vagina. He thought he might come right then, he was so excited about fucking her, but he was able to hold off and then the feeling of immediacy calmed down and he was able to continue fucking her.

Stella cried out Jeff's name as his cock thrust into her pussy for the very first time. She grabbed him tightly and bit into his shoulder. My son's cock is in inside me! My son is fucking me! And she loved it. Call it incest, she didn't care. Her son was her lover now. She loved him and he loved her and she was terribly excited about having sex with him. "Oh, baby! Oh yes! Oh baby, fuck me! Fuck your mother!" Stella cried out again.

Jeff's libido cranked up several notches as he heard his mother calling out to him to fuck her. He was filled with an incredible sense of joy and happiness and desire and lust and passion and tenderness. He fucked his mother harder and faster, loving the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her tight and so very wet pussy.

Stella worked her body against her son. Jeff worked his body against his mother. They kissed. They bit on each other. His cock thrust deeply in and out of her pussy. Her vaginal sphincter muscles clenched and grabbed and held on to her son's fucking cock as it slid smoothly back and forth through them. Mother and son were beyond rational thought at that moment. It was pure sexual bliss for both of them.

And then Stella cried out again, loudly, inarticulate, as her son's cock gave her yet another wonderful orgasm. Her teeth bit into his shoulder and her fingernails dug into the skin of his back.

Jeff gritted his teeth against the inadvertent pain his mother was giving him and kept fucking her. He was close, so close to coming and shooting his hot, thick spunk up inside her pussy. And then he was there. As his mother was still going through the throes of her orgasm, Jeff began his own. He thrust harder and faster in and out of his mother's tight and spasmodically clenching pussy. His cum shot out of his cock in several pulses, coating and filling the inside of his mother's wonderful, tasty, delightful, tight, wet pussy, now made wetter by his semen.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Jeff exclaimed as his body slowed down and his balls emptied themselves of his seed. "Oh, Mom! Oh fuck!" He was panting. He realized his mother was panting. They were both cover with a light coating of sweat.

Stella gasped, nearly laughing. "Can I assume that you liked that?" she asked.

Jeff panted. "Oh hell yes! And you?" he asked.

"Oh hell yes!" she answered. She paused and caught her breath. "Jeff can I ask you a question?"

"Mom, let me assume what you are going to ask," Jeff said. "It must be the incest affect, but, if I can be crude, you are the best fuck I've ever had.

Stella laughed and pulled her son's head down to give him a sweet, wet kiss. "Yes, baby, that, more or less, was my question," she said when she broke the kiss. "Because, darling, you're the best fuck I've ever had, too, not to be crude about it, that is."

"Okay," Jeff said, "so what do we do now?"

"Well," Stella said, why don't we do what your wrote in your story and get cleaned up and dressed and go out to a good restaurant and celebrate. Then we can come back her and fuck some more...that is, if you want to."

Jeff grinned at her mother. "Oh yes, darling, I most definitely want to."

"I love you calling me darling,? Stella said.

Jeff gave his mother, a long affectionate kiss. "But, Mom," he said when he broke the kiss, "I was really referring to Susan and Tim. I mean, I really think Susan wants to have sex with me and I told Tim and he's okay with it and then he said he wanted to have sex with you, if you wanted to, of course."

"Okay," Stella said. "I don't have problem with that. After all I'm going to have sex with Susan I don't see why you shouldn't too.

"Yeah, but what about Tim?" Jeff asked. "I mean, he would really like to make love to you also."

"Do you want to marry me, Jeff? Keep me as your exclusive sexual property?" Stella asked.

Jeff laughed. Okay. Okay. I understand. So we can be, what, swingers, and still be dedicated lovers to each other?"

"Do you think you can?" Stella asked. "Could you make love to Susan—and don't tell me you wouldn't like to—and still be my number one lover?"

Jeff didn't have to think about that. "Of course I could, Mom. I mean, Susan is hot and, yeah, I'd love to have sex with her, but she would never, could never take your place in my life."

"And that's exactly how I feel about you, darling and about me making love with Tim." Stella said. "And, yes, I'll admit it excites me to think about having sex with him too. We're mother and son, Jeff, and we're lovers now but our love, our true love, is deeper and stronger than sex. It comes from years of living together as mother and son. The sex, if you'll pardon the expression, is just the icing on the cake; good icing without a doubt, but it's not the foundation of our love. But I also believe in that old saying: variety is the spice of life. I think that should apply to sex, too, so I really don't think there's any reason to be sexually exclusive, is there? I don't think our love for each other should stop you or me from enjoying sex with Susan and me from enjoying sex with Tim. So, why not have sex with them if they want to have sex with us? You and I will be sleeping together every night in our bed, right?"

"Oh yeah, Mom," Jeff said. "We will most definitely be sleeping together every night. Oh god, Mom, how I want to go to sleep with you tonight, beside you, touching you, cuddling up against you, waking up in the morning next to you."

Stella smiled and caressed the side of her son's face with her hand. "And I want that too, darling. I want to feel you spoon up behind me and hold me in your strong arms. But, of course, if you poke me in the butt with your hard cock, you may have to take care of it yourself. I may not always be ready for sex when you are."

Jeff chuckled. "Okay, darling, I understand. I'll try not to poke your butt with my hard cock." Then Jeff chuckled again.

1...89101112...14