Connie and Jamie

Story Info
Illicit love between mother and son.
13.2k words
4.5
38.4k
77
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONNIE AND JAMIE - A STORY OF LUST AND LOVE

Connie, at 44 years young, was still very attractive and sexy. With 36 C-Cup breasts, a 30inch waist and 37inch hips, she was in good shape. She wasn't given much to exercising but she was careful with her diet and didn't drink a great deal of alcohol.

Connie had had a thing about her son for some time, to put it bluntly 'she had the hots for him' and he's now confessed that he has similar feelings for her.

Bob is Connie's husband. 10 years older than Connie his main interests are his garden and fishing. He is Secretary of his local angling club and, from time to time, likes to go with his friends to fishing competitions all over England.

Connie's son, Jamie, had only recently screwed up the courage to tell her about his sexual attraction to her, and how much he dreams about making love to her. Surprised, but pleased by his confession, Connie took the opportunity this gave her to admit her own desires for him. Knowing that they both want each other has made it very frustrating for the pair with husband/dad Bob at home most of the time.

Bob's sex drive had begun to tail off within 10 years of his marriage to Connie, and now, 24 years later, he really wasn't interested in the physical side of love at all. Tests had shown that there was nothing physically wrong with him, other than having a very low sperm count. He'd tried to keep their marital sex life going but his heart wasn't in it and Connie had become increasingly frustrated.

Connie had been patient with Bob for a long time. She really did love him, but the lack of a physical relationship has worn her feelings to breaking point at times causing tensions and arguments between them, and eventually feelings of guilt which added to the problems.

Jamie was 23 years old, a good-looking young man in great shape, and he has a healthy sex drive. He works as a laboratory assistant for the British arm of a German pharmaceutical company. He keeps fit at a local gym which is sponsored by his employers, and he plays soccer in an amateur league.

Jamie has a girlfriend, Cara. She is a nurse in the Accident & Emergency Department of a large hospital. She often pulls 48-hour weekend duties, 8 hours on and 8 hours off at a time, sleeping at the hospital when off shift. Because Cara is so focussed on her job and working for promotion, Jamie has been taking second place in her thinking, which has become an issue between them.

Jamie and Cara share a flat, but the issues arising from her single-minded focus on her job, mean that Jamie has for a while been considering breaking up with her, and finding his own place to live.

He's fantasized about having sex with his mother since he was 18, before he'd even had his first sexual experience in fact, but until recently he'd never seriously considered doing anything about it. In recent months, however, it's become a bit of an obsession. He'd tried to screw up the courage to talk to Connie about it but had always backed off, as he'd been afraid that his confession would drive his mother to ostracise him.

Jamie often visited his parents at home. Their home wasn't far from the flat that he shared with Cara.

During a recent visit, Connie had taken the opportunity to talk to Jamie privately while his dad was busy in the garden, and she'd asked him why he kept looking at her in a strange way.

At first, Jamie had said he didn't know what she meant, but under pressure from her he'd told her how he felt very attracted to her. He said that he'd wanted to tell her about it for some time, but he hadn't been able to summon up the courage to do it.

When Connie asked him, "Attracted in what way?", he'd admitted to it being a sexual attraction, and, red faced, he told her how he'd fantasized about making love to her.

Then, when Connie told him she had similar feelings for him, he could hardly believe the opportunities that this presented. They'd agreed however that they would have to suppress their desires until they had a really safe opportunity to act on them, Bob must not be alerted to what they'd be doing.

She'd kissed him then, and he'd returned her kiss, like a lover, not a son, and he'd cupped and squeezed her breasts briefly, before his dad came in from the garden, thus ending their conversation.

Since that day Jamie had only been able to get close to Connie on a couple of occasions which had become very frustrating. Then one day, despite Bob being in the next room watching TV, they'd given in to desire, and whilst kissing Connie deeply Jamie had put his hand up her skirt and felt how wet she'd become.

But these short encounters had only added to their frustration, and still they hadn't found the opportunity to pursue their desire to the logical end. Not that they hadn't tried.

Connie had managed to feel Jamie's hard cock through his jeans whilst pressing herself against him, and she was getting more and more desperate to have that cock inside her.

Jamie had told Connie of his plans to move into a flat of his own, and they both knew that would resolve their problems of getting time together without being disturbed. Connie resolved to do her utmost to encourage him to get on with his plan quickly.

Cara had told Jamie that this coming weekend she would be working a 48-hour duty at the hospital, beginning at midnight on Friday.

By a fortunate co-incidence, Bob had arranged to go to a fishing competition in the North of England with his angling friends the same weekend. He'd be gone from Friday afternoon through to Monday lunchtime.

Jamie and Connie were excited and relieved to find that, at last, they'd have the long-awaited opportunity to be alone, long enough to be able to satisfy their hunger for each other.

That Friday evening, Jamie remained at the flat until Cara left for her weekend duty. Jamie and Connie had told Bob and Cara that Jamie would stay at his parents' home for the weekend, on the pretext of keeping Connie from being bored whilst his dad was away.

As soon as Cara had left for the hospital, Jamie hurried to his parents' house, knowing that his dad would have left for his fishing expedition some hours earlier.

Connie would be expecting him around midnight. Jamie and Connie were excited and nervous at the same time, but both were so looking forward to their weekend together. This was going to be a very special weekend, when they would finally be able to satisfy their need for each other.

When Jamie arrived and parked his car in the driveway, the house was almost in darkness. There was just a soft light behind the curtains of the lounge windows, but no other lights were showing.

Jamie let himself in and kicked off his shoes as he quietly closed the front door behind him. The house was hushed and still, and he made no sound as he walked on the thick carpet towards the lounge.

In the lounge a single lamp cast its soft glow around Connie. She was sitting in a recliner with her back towards him, her head resting on the cushion behind her. Her eyes were closed, and she appeared to be sleeping, but as he drew closer, he could see that she was trembling slightly.

Suddenly it felt to Jamie as if his legs had turned to jelly. The moment they'd both been eagerly waiting for was here, but now the love and lust in his heart was tempered with a kind of fear. He could feel his heart beating wildly in his chest as he silently approached Connie's chair, when he wiped his sweating palms on his trousers, he realised that his cock was already making a tent in them.

Connie sat still in the chair; she hadn't heard Jamie enter the house but sensed his presence. Perhaps a minute change in air pressure caused when he opened the front door had triggered her heightened senses. Whatever it was, she knew that he was in the room and quietly approaching her.

Her breathing had become quick and light, and she couldn't control the slight tremors in her frame. Her senses cried out for his touch, she needed to feel his hands on her. Her stomach had turned to water, but she didn't move, and she forced her eyes to remained closed.

As Jamie silently approached on Connie's right side, he saw that her button front dress was already undone almost to her waist revealing the swell of her soft full breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he guessed she wasn't wearing any panties either.

Connie looked incredibly sexy. She had beautiful skin, and only required a small amount of make-up to enhance it. Her lashes were naturally long and curled at the tips, a light colouring of lipstick had made her full lips irresistible.

Standing beside her, Jamie was almost overcome with emotion, he loved this woman more than a son should love a mother. He leaned over and brought his eager lips gently down to cover hers with a soft kiss. Connie responded with eyes still closed. They kissed warmly for long seconds before she opened her lips to let his probing tongue into her mouth.

Jamie's penis, already hard, was straining to get out of his clothes. The longer the kiss went on the harder he got. He wanted her so much, and he couldn't believe that he was so close to making his fantasies real and making love to her.

They made out hungrily. Jamie held her face gently with a hand on each side, as they continued to kiss, then he began to slide his hands slowly down her neck and inside the open front of her dress to cup her warm breasts. Her already aroused nipples felt like warm pebbles in his palms.

They'd both forgotten their earlier nervousness, lust had triumphed and wouldn't be denied any longer.

Connie opened her eyes and looked straight into her son's. "I can't believe I'm really going to have you tonight," she whispered.

"Me neither," he replied huskily. "At last there's nothing to stop us, and I'm going to make you mine."

"Yes, I want that so much," she said. "I want you deep inside me, taking me. I want you to love me all night long, filling me."

"My God, I really want that too," he replied, "As long as you're sure it's what you really want."

"Oh, yes, it is," she whispered, "I want everything."

"I won't disappoint you," he said, kissing her again.

"I know you won't," she said running her hand over his trousers feeling for his cock. "You're very big, much bigger than I'm used to, you'll stretch me so you'll have to be gentle at first until I get accustomed to you."

"Don't worry, mum," he said, "I'll take care, I love you and I won't hurt you; I just want to please you."

While they'd been talking, Jamie had been undoing the rest of the buttons on the front of Connie's dress. He'd been right about her lack of panties. Pushing the sides of her dress back he stooped to suck on her nipples and circle them with his tongue, causing her to groan softly. Standing back, he took a moment to gaze on her lovely curvy body, she was beautiful and tonight she'd be his.

He moved his hand to her wet labia and gently inserted two fingers into her, as deep as he could. He crooked them, searching for her elusive G-spot. As he found the spot, she gasped and pushed herself down onto his fingers, moaning, "Yes, that's it, don't stop, don't stop."

He continued to finger fuck her, at the same time lightly rubbing her hard, prominent clitoris with his thumb.

She arched her back, pushing her head back into the cushions. "Oh, Christ, Jamie, I'm going to cum already, God I'm cumming," she cried. "No don't stop, don't stop. Jesus, don't you dare stop." Her eyes rolled up in her head and she gave vent to a high-pitched keening sound as she came heavily. Her pussy flooded with her juice, coating his fingers and hand with the slippery fluid.

He continued to finger fuck her and rub her clitoris until she grabbed his hand in both of hers, forcing him away from her pussy.

"Oh, my God," she cried. "Let me get my breath back, I've never cum so quickly in my life. God you're going to spoil me for anyone else."

He kissed her gently, "I hope so," he said, "I want you to always want me more than you need anyone."

Shakily she got up from the chair and took his hand in her own. "Take me to bed now," she said, "Shall we go to your old bedroom?"

"No, let's go to your room," he said. "I want to have you in your big bed."

"Come on," she hissed, "I can't wait any longer."

At the bottom of the staircase leading up to the bedrooms she lost her dress, abandoned on the floor as it slipped off her shoulders.

As she preceded him climbing the stairs, she deliberately swayed her hips, wriggling them provocatively. He admired her beautifully rounded butt, with her already engorged pussy lips glistening at the top of her smooth thighs. Jamie pushed two fingers back into her pussy as they climbed the stairs together, and she gave a small groan.

They were soon in her bedroom where he was able to feast his eyes on her totally naked body, as she got onto the bed, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Bending over her, he kissed her again, now with more urgency. Quickly stripping off his own clothes he stood proudly in front of her, his fully erect cock standing straight out in front of him.

Jamie knew that his cock was longer and thicker than average, it had taken his girlfriend quite a long time to get accustomed to his size. At first it had been quite difficult for them to fuck comfortably, but she'd come to enjoy their couplings as her body became accustomed to him. His cock was more than 8 inches long and almost 2 inches in diameter. He was big!

Connie now saw his fully engorged cock for the first time, she marvelled at his size, and she loved the feeling of his raw power as she slowly closed her fingers on him. She couldn't wait to have him inside her.

Jamie knelt on the bed and bent over her again, kissing her sensually. Gripping him with her cool fingers she began to masturbate him as they continued to make out. Then she guided him to her mouth and took him inside.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and as she held him inside, she licked his glans and enjoyed the taste of his precum. He began to fuck Connie's mouth, being careful not to push in too far, he didn't want to make her gag and spoil the moment.

After a short while, Jamie pulled out from her mouth. Easing her legs apart he moved to kneel between them, then he bent forward and brought his lips down on her wet pussy.

He kissed her labia and ran his tongue up and down, just inside her opening. At the top of each stroke he licked her hard clitoris, causing a sharp intake of breath from her every time he touched it.

When he next reached her clit, he began to suck on it, then gently clenched his teeth on the hard nub. She bucked her hips upwards as she came again with a loud groan.

Connie was lying in the middle of the bed with her head on the pillows, as Jamie re-positioned himself between her spread legs, ready to enter her.

The moment they'd been waiting for was upon them. The moment Connie had dreamed of as she'd brought herself off, lying in bed at night, next to her sleeping husband. The moment Jamie too had anticipated, as he'd masturbated in the bathroom of his shared flat.

Connie held her arms out to her son and lover, she pulled her knees up, causing her pussy to open invitingly. "Please don't tease me any more Jamie," she begged, "Fuck me now. Don't tease me, I want you so much."

Jamie smiled. Taking his rigid cock in his hand he held it against her glistening labia and began to rub his head up and down her slit, spreading her lips open and coating them with her love juice and his own precum. Then, oh so slowly, he began to ease into her.

Connie's pussy was unexpectedly tight, he hadn't noticed it when he was fingering her, but she was definitely tight. He knew that his cock was thicker than average as well as being long, but he expected his mother's pussy, at her age, to be a bit more 'relaxed'. 'Obviously', he thought, 'I haven't inherited my cock size from my dad, or she surely wouldn't have been so tight'. These thoughts passed quickly through his mind and disappeared just as quickly as he began to push gently into her and felt her vaginal muscles gripping him.

"Go slowly, Jamie," said Connie, her eyes wide in apprehension as she felt his cock beginning to stretch her, "You're very big, you take after your father, and I need a little time to get used to you. We've got all night and you'll have everything I've got to give before we're finished, I promise you."

"I won't hurt you," Jamie replied, fleetingly thinking to himself that she must have been mistaken about his father's cock size. "Tell me if I need to stop or pull out."

"No, no, don't pull out," replied Connie. "Just do me slowly but please don't stop. I've waited for this moment for so long, and I'm not going to give it up now. I want all of you inside me and I want you to fill me with your cum. Oh my God, yes baby, that's it, that's wonderful." The last few words were uttered as Jamie eased himself deeper into her hot, wet love tunnel.

He had about two thirds of his cock inside her now, and the effect of her tight pussy's grip on his cock warned him that he'd have to exercise all of his self-control to avoid cumming before her. Thankfully, Connie's copious love juice was providing sufficient lubrication to enable him to keep probing without making her too uncomfortable, he probed a little deeper with each gentle thrust.

When he felt his cockhead push against her cervix, he knew that for the moment he wouldn't be able to go deeper. But he also knew that when she became more relaxed, it would enable him to get the last inch inside her when she began to thrust back at him.

He leaned forward to kiss her and saw tears in her eyes. "Have I hurt you," he said, "I've tried to be careful."

"No, you haven't hurt me. It's just so wonderful being so close to you, feeling you so deep inside me, stretching me so much. Please keep fucking me, I want you to take me all the way. I want you to make me cum again and again, keep going 'til you fill me with your semen, I want you to own me."

As he started to ease out then thrust back into her, she brought her legs up further, resting her heels together on his lower back and putting her arms round his neck. He continued to fuck her, enjoying the tight warmth of her vagina. He was now maintaining a steady rhythm, but was still careful not to pound her too hard at the bottom of each thrust.

Connie began to pant as he fucked her steadily, making small cries of pleasure. She gripped him tightly moving her hands to his waist, pulling him into her with each of his thrusts. She was going to cum soon, she could feel her orgasm beginning deep inside.

Putting her heels back onto the bed she began to push up to meet his thrusts. Then as he pushed against her cervix again, he felt her give way, now the whole length of his cock was inside her, and their bellies were together. She was his entirely.

Connie was pushing back as hard as he was thrusting. She was panting and groaning with her eyes tightly closed. Between gasps for breath, she began to cry out. "God, Oh Jesus Christ, Ohhh yes, fuck me, fuck me Jamie, I love you. Don't stop, fuck me harder." Then, as she began writhing underneath him, she cried out, "Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, FUUUCK MEEE!"

Connie had lost control, her body was shaking and bucking, tears were coursing down her cheeks as her emotions overwhelmed her.

Jamie had been desperately holding back from cumming himself, but the feeling in his glans was now one of painful ecstasy, he couldn't hold it any longer. As Connie's orgasm overwhelmed her, he began to cum himself, spurt after spurt of hot semen erupting deep into his mother's belly with each of his thrusts.

Unable to say anything, he just grunted out loud with each new pulse, until his balls were emptied, milked dry by his mother's tight vagina. Then he collapsed onto her, spent, both of them slick with the sweat of their efforts.