Connie and Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was disappointed and she was a bit downhearted as they travelled to the final viewing of the day. But she needn't have worried. Here was an entirely different set up.

There were only four flats in the small block and each flat had its own private entrance at ground level. The two ground floor flats had separate entrance doors next to each other in the centre of the front wall of the block. Both upper flats had entrances in the walls at each end of the block, with an internal staircase up to the flat. It was one of those upper flats that was to let. The car park had allocated parking spaces for two cars for each residence.

The flat had a decent sized lounge, the entire width of the building. From the lounge there was a short corridor with the kitchen, the bathroom and a toilet on one side of it. On the other side were the two bedrooms, one a double with ensuite shower and toilet, and the other a single sized room. The flat was partly furnished, and the kitchen was fully fitted. The bedrooms required new beds and the larger one would need new carpet, cabinets and lamps. The lounge needed a couch and easy chairs, plus the usual electrical accessories, TV, Radio, Broadband Hub, etc. The living rooms were in good decorative order, nicely carpeted and clean.

Connie knew at once that this was the flat that Jamie should take, it was the most expensive of the three they'd seen, but it ticked most of the boxes of desired features. It was just affordable, and if finances did become an issue, Connie had a small private investment income from which she could subsidise any shortfall.

"We'll take it", said Connie. The agent looked a bit confused and turning to Jamie said, "I thought you were looking for a flat just for yourself."

"What I meant to say was, 'he'll take it', said Connie hurriedly, "Just a slip of the tongue. I just want to make sure my son is comfortable, and this property seems to fit the bill admirably."

"Yes," said Jamie, smiling at his mother's slight discomfort. "It does seem to be ideal, when can we finalise the letting agreement. I'd like to move in as soon as possible."

"We just need to get a reference from your current landlord, get the agreement signed, receive your security deposit and a month's rent in advance, and you'll be free to move in," said the agent. "And as the flat that you've been sharing with your girlfriend is also handled by us, I don't believe we'll have any difficulty with the reference. As soon as your payments are cleared you can collect the keys and move in."

"Let's go back to your office then," said Jamie, "We can get the rental agreement signed subject to the reference, and if you give me the figures, I'll go to my bank on Monday to arrange transfer of the deposit and the first month's rent, with a standing order for the ongoing monthly payments."

"Excellent," said the agent, "I'm sure you'll be very happy here."

"Yes, I'm certain of it," said Jamie looking at Connie standing next to him with a big smile on her face.

When they left the agent's office an hour and a half later. Connie suggested that they go to the pub just down the road to get a sandwich and a drink, and to discuss the furniture and equipment requirements for the flat.

Soon afterwards they were sitting at a table in a quiet corner of 'The Royal Oak' pub. With freshly made sandwiches, a beer for Jamie and a glass of chilled white wine for Connie.

"Oh Jamie, I'm so excited," said Connie, "Will you leave the bed for our room to me, please. I know exactly what we need, and a king size will fit nicely into that large room. I'll buy it as a present to us, and several sets of bedding to go with it, I think we're going to need them. I'll also buy all the soft furnishings, towels and things that you'll need. I'm so excited and I'm going to be horny as hell until we can get into the flat. You'll need to buy a comfortable couch and easy chairs, and I'll also leave the electrical equipment to you."

"Now darling, your dad has gone fishing today with his friends, he won't be home until after seven this evening. Take me home, and we'll have time for a couple of hours in bed, without any danger of being surprised. I really can't wait any longer to make love with you again!"

Two weeks later, all the legal requirements for the flat rental had been taken care of and the new furniture and equipment had been installed. Jamie had moved his personal possessions in, and he was settling in nicely.

The final parting with Cara had been a bittersweet moment, they had been together for quite a while and there were some good memories but in the long term it was never going to work out between them.

The following Saturday, Jamie had arranged for Connie to come to the flat so they could be there together for the first time. She had things to do in the morning, so it was a little after midday when she arrived.

Jamie had made a trip to the nearby supermarket to stock up on food and drink, and he'd bought champagne to celebrate their first hours together in the flat.

When Connie arrived, Jamie had been eagerly awaiting her, and he'd met her at the front door with a long kiss.

"Where's dad today?" He asked Connie as they went into the lounge.

"He's busy in his garden," she replied, "I have to be home by five to cook dinner, but we have a few hours for a bit of fun. Are you going to take me to bed now or after we've had lunch?"

"Well, you can call me a bit soft if you like," said Jamie, "But I want our first time in bed here to be relaxed and romantic, when we have plenty of time to enjoy each other. In fact, I'm going to sleep in the spare room until we have a night to ourselves before we use our new bed."

Connie was disappointed, she couldn't wait to make love with her young lover again. "Oh," she said, "I was hoping we could make love this afternoon."

Jamie smiled at her, he took her face in his hands and kissed her. "We will," he said, "Just not in bed, but this is a very comfortable couch, and it pulls out into a sort of daybed like this," he said, pulling it out. "I think we could spend a while testing it, don't you?"

"Oh my goodness. Yes please." she replied, as she ran her hand up his inner thigh to feel the hard bulge of his cock.

They held each other tightly and kissed again. Jamie lost no time in lowering the zip on the back of Connie's dress, which was soon lying on the floor at her feet, where she stepped out of it.

Dressed now only in bra, panties and shoes Connie was more than beautiful, she was alluring, and Jamie couldn't wait to take her. He quickly shed his clothes and lowered her onto the extended couch. Quickly unhooking and removing her bra, he bent to kiss and suck her already hard nipples.

Connie reached out and curled the fingers of her right hand around Jamie's rigid cock, loving the heat and hardness that she could hardly wait to get inside her. She lifted her rear so he could remove her panties, and almost mewed in anticipation of his attention to her pussy.

Jamie lost no time. Getting down on his knees he pushed his head between her thighs and began to lick her already wet labia, tasting the love juice that he'd already grown to love. Then, holding her labia open with his thumbs, he pushed his tongue inside her, licking and sucking as she began to groan with pleasure.

Connie pushed her sweet pussy hard on her lover's mouth, already she could feel her first orgasm coming. "Yes, yes, eat me, eat me baby. You're going to make me cum so quickly. Ohh, I'm cumming, Jesus I'm cumminngggg."

Jamie continued to lick and suck at her pussy as her love juice bathed his lips and tongue. Connie shuddered and tried to push his head away to relieve her ecstasy, but he'd anticipated her, and he held her tightly by the hips as he continued to lick and suck her.

Connie gave a shriek as Jamie moved to grip her clitoris between his tongue and lips, she came again and then again before she managed to wriggle off his mouth, before collapsing back on the couch panting. "Christ, Jamie, you'll give me a heart attack if you keep doing that to me," she laughed, "I thought I was going to faint."

Jamie grinned and said," We can always stop if it's too much for you, I thought you were eager for it."

"No, don't stop," she replied, then with a smile she said, "But maybe you could give me a few seconds between orgasms."

"Ok, maybe I will," said Jamie, "I'm going to make love to you now, do you think you can manage that or do you want a time out. An 'old lady break' maybe."

"Don't get cocky," she said, then she giggled as she realised what she'd said.

"Please, Jamie, don't tease me. I've been waiting to make love with you for days, I don't want to wait any longer. I want you, I want your lovely cock, and I want you to give me an orgasm to send me off the planet."

Jamie said nothing, he leaned forward to kiss her full on the mouth, his cock pushed against her labia. Connie took hold of him and guided him inside her wet, warm tunnel. He pushed his hips towards her easing his cock slowly deeper inside until he was all enclosed, then he began to fuck her steadily.

She put her arms around him, raising her legs until she rested her heels on his back. "I love you, Jamie," She whispered, "And I need you so much, I want you to fuck me until we both cum together. I want your cum in my belly, filling me. Oh God, yes, that's it love, harder, stretch me, give it all to me."

Jamie began pounding her in earnest, he was panting with the effort. Connie began to make loud moaning noises as she came, one orgasm rapidly succeeding another. Then, putting her head back and arching her body she screamed, "Cum with me Jamie, cum in me, cum in meeee!"

Jamie had already reached the point of no return; his warm virile semen was spurting each time he thrust deep inside Connies vagina. Her muscles gripped his cock tightly milking him of every drop of sperm until he finally stopped fucking her and lay on top of her prone body, momentarily exhausted.

"I love you mum," he said softly. He kissed her gently, "I never want to stop making love to you. We'll be able to do this often now that I have this place. We'll no longer be frustrated by dreaming about what could be, but we do still have to be careful. Dad might become suspicious if you spend too much time here, but we'll still have so much more time together than we would have dreamed of a little while ago.

"Now, I think we should celebrate what we have with a glass of champagne and have some lunch. Then we'll have time to make love again and have a shower before you go home."

During the following week they didn't have another opportunity to get together, but Connie had phoned Jamie and told him that she'd be coming to the flat the coming Saturday morning, around 10 a.m.

At 10.45 on Saturday morning Jamie was wondering where Connie had got to, when the front doorbell rang, he wondered if Connie had left her key at home.

Opening the door Jamie found his dad on the doorstep. "Oh, hallo dad, come in," he said, ushering bob into the lounge. His mind was racing, where was Connie, why was Bob here, had they been found out?

Bob stood in the lounge, he looked around him, "Nice flat," he said, "You should be comfortable here."

"Yes, I am," said Jamie. "Is there something wrong dad, I mean I wasn't expecting you, is mum alright?"

"Yes, your mother's fine Jamie. Look, I won't beat about the bush. I know you've been having sex with your mother. I had my suspicions and when I tackled her about it, she came clean.

"Now, before you say anything let me say that I'm not angry about what you've been doing, in fact it's a bit of a relief really. Let me explain. I've been thinking for some time about encouraging your mother to take a lover, purely for sex. I'm really not interested in having sex anymore, but your mum is different, she still has a high sex drive. Of course, I don't have to tell you that, you already know. She has needs that I can't fulfil, and I've thought for a long time that it would be unfair to deny her the opportunity to satisfy that drive.

"She's a very attractive woman and wouldn't have any difficulty in finding a man to meet her needs, but there is a certain amount of danger in that, and I found that worrying. I didn't want her to end up in some stranger's bed, which is why I've never acted on my thoughts.

"However, with you as her lover I don't see a problem. I know that you love each other dearly, now as lovers as well as mother and son, and I'm happy with that. Oh yes, I know that what you've been doing is incest, but I've long felt that sex between consenting adults, be they blood related or not, shouldn't be subject to prohibition by law, as long as precautions are taken to avoid creating children from the union.

"I don't want to lose Connie and she tells me she has no intention of leaving me. So, I want you both to know that I am OK with what you are doing, as long as you are discrete and everyone's reputations are protected. But remember, whatever else happens, you mustn't make Connie pregnant. I've told Connie all of this, and she's surprised but happy, although she was very tearful when I left her. She'll be a bit late coming to see you today, but she will be spending the night with you.

"Now, I'd offer to let you buy me a pint at that pub down the road, but I think it would be a bit awkward at the moment, so perhaps we'll do that another day. I'll be going now, and I'll see you soon no doubt. Treat Connie nicely, she pretends to be tough and in control, but she can be quite vulnerable."

Jamie mumbled a few hardly intelligent words and Bob let himself out. Just then Jamie's phone rang, it was Connie. "Has your dad been there?" she asked.

"Yes, he's just gone," said Jamie, "I'm still in shock, how are you?"

"Like you, surprised and shocked," she replied, "How do you feel about what Bob told you?"

"I'm still shaking a bit inside, but I'm glad he came," said Jamie, "How do you feel about us now, does it change anything for you?"

"No," she replied, "It doesn't change anything about what I feel for you, or that I want to make love with you whenever we can. I think it's going to be a bit awkward at first when I'm home with Bob, knowing that he knows we've been making love together. But I'm sure that will pass."

"Are you still coming over today?" Jamie asked.

"Yes," she said, "I'm going to get Bob something really nice for his tea and a few bottles of his favourite beer, then I'll come over. We can talk and spend the night together if that's alright."

"Of course it's alright," said Jamie, "Tonight we'll sleep together in the new bed and make it ours. I'm surprised, but glad, that dad's OK with our relationship. I think we both knew that he'd find out eventually, and I was a bit worried about the outcome. I guess we're all relieved at how things have worked out, thanks to him."

"Perhaps you're right." Connie replied, "The whole thing is a bit of a shock though, I thought we were being really careful about how we behaved when he was with us, but it seems that our demeanour gave us away. The biggest surprise was that he thought I might leave him and go off with a stranger. I'd never do that, I love him as much as I love you, and I want you both in my life. Look, I'll be with you around seven this evening and we can talk more then. Bye for now, I love you baby."

It was 6.45 p.m. when a flushed and clearly still shaken Connie let herself into the flat. Quickly hugging Jamie and kissing him she said, "Bob asked me not to phone you until after he'd been to the flat and had a conversation with you. What did he say?"

Jamie told her what Bob had said and she said that it was more or less what he had said to her.

"Does what he said change things for you?" she asked.

"No, it doesn't," he said, "It will be strange knowing that when I'm making love to you dad will probably know what we are doing and will be happy about it. But it will obviously make things easier for us. What about you, when you go home dad will know that we've been having sex, won't that make you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm sure it will at first," she replied, "But we'll all get used to it and it will mean that I won't have to lie about where I've been and what I've been doing, so I won't have to struggle with any feelings of guilt. I feel a bit shaky at the moment though, would you get me a big glass of wine to help calm my nerves."

He took her in his arms and kissed her, holding her tightly for several minutes before seating her on the couch and disappearing into the kitchen to get the wine.

He returned a few minutes later with two large wine glasses three quarters full of deep red wine. Placing the glasses on the low table in front of the couch he joined his lover and took hold of her hands, lifting them to his lips he kissed her fingers. "Here we are, a glass of full-bodied Rioja, for my lovely full-bodied mother." Placing a glass in her hands, he continued, "Drink deeply, darling, as deeply as I'm going to drink of you tonight."

She smiled as she raised the glass to her lips then gasped as the doorbell rang. "Oh God, who can that be? Oh, it's not Bob is it?"

Jamie looked at his watch and smiled, "Shhh, relax," he said, "That will be dinner arriving, I ordered from the Chinese restaurant just over the way. I presumed you'd want to eat before I started eating you."

"God, Jamie, you might have told me, I nearly had a heart attack. You'd better answer the door, and you'd better eat well because you'll need your energy tonight, I'm going to make you pay for frightening me."

They took their time over dinner, there was no need to hurry, the knowledge that Bob was aware of their new relationship as lovers and happy that they should continue that way, had changed things considerably. They could spend the whole night together without worrying about being discovered or having to lie.

The meal was good and like most Chinese food it was not too substantial, lovemaking was better when stomachs were not full of food.

When they'd finished eating, they sat on the couch finishing their wine and sharing loving kisses and touches. It was dark outside now and the low lamplight helped set the romantic atmosphere.

"Are we going to make love in our new bed tonight," Connie asked, "Please say yes, it will be like beginning another honeymoon."

"Yes, my love. Everything's ready and it's time we christened our love nest," replied Jamie, with a smile.

He stood and took Connie's hands, helping her up from the couch. He folded her into his arms and kissed her soft lips again and again. His hardening penis was tenting the front of his trousers and Connie could feel it pressed against her. As they kissed she moved her hand down to stroke him, "Oh my God," she whispered, "I want you so much, I'm aching for you."

"Me too," he replied as he started to lead her to their bedroom, "We don't have to deny ourselves any longer and I'm going to love you all night long."

As they entered the bedroom, Connie exclaimed. " Oh Jamie, you've made everything look beautiful, you clever boy. You've made it into the perfect room to be seduced in."

Jamie had bought cream coloured bedside cabinets and lamps. He'd fitted fan shaped drapes from the ceiling down to the bedhead and made up the bed with the silky oyster coloured covers that Connie had sent him. The floor was covered in thick pile white wool carpet, and the lamps were fitted with pink tinted low wattage bulbs. Fitted to the wall on the far side of the bed was a six foot long, four feet high mirror, in which they'd be able to see themselves making love.

"I'm glad you like it," said Jamie, "This is our special place and I'm only going to sleep here when you're with me, other nights I'll spend in the other bedroom."

"You're an incorrigible romantic," said Connie, "And I love you. You press all the right buttons with me and I'm so happy being with you."