Connie and Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him and kissed him gently, lovingly, as he began to unbutton her blouse exposing the swell of her beasts in their gossamer bra cups. Her nipples were hard and swollen with arousal as she enjoyed the feeling of his deft fingers undressing her.

He turned her so she was facing away from him and unhooked her bra. She dropped her arms down so it slipped off her shoulders down to her hands then she dropped it onto a bedside chair.

Jamie unclipped and unzipped the waistband of her skirt and eased it over her hips and down to the floor. Then with her back still towards him he ran the fingers of his right hand around the inside of the waistband of her brief panties, over her gently rounded tummy, then down through her trimmed pubes to her wet labia.

She pressed her backside against him as he began to finger her pussy and circle the tip of his index finger over and around her clitoris, while his left hand cupped her firm breast.

"Oh, baby," she breathed, "I'm going to cum before we even get into bed. Oh, don't stop, I'm cumming." She twitched spastically while her first orgasm claimed her, as she pushed herself hard against his probing fingers.

"Quickly, darling," she gasped. "Take me to bed, I want you inside me."

Jamie released his eager lover and supported her as she stepped out of her skirt. Falling to his knees in front of her he pulled her panties down to her ankles and held her as she stepped out of them. He helped remove her shoes but left her hold up stocking in place.

Still kneeling in front of his beautiful, virtually naked mother he leaned forward to kiss her pussy lips breathing in the scent of her arousal, before he began to push his tongue into her. She spread her legs giving him full access to her sex and pushing herself against his mouth. She groaned as she began to ride her sons face crying out as she came again, and Jamie tasted her love juice as it coated his mouth and cheeks.

"No more, no more," begged Connie, "Come to bed, please. I want you, I want you."

Giving her pussy one last kiss, Jamie got to his feet. He drew the light silky cover down the bed and helped his shaken lover to lie down. He quickly undressed. As he removed his briefs, Connie's eyes were fixed on his rigid cock, the head already slick with his precum, she automatically parted her legs and slightly raised her knees causing her pussy lips to open revealing the deep pink opening within.

"Give it me, Jamie," begged Connie, "Fuck me, I want your lovely cock deep inside me, I need you, I need you to fill me up."

Kneeling on the bed between Connie's legs, Jamie brought his slick glans to her wet labia. As he leaned forward a little his cockhead entered her easily, she sighed as she felt him begin to enter. "Oh yes, sweetheart," she whispered, "Love me, love me."

Resisting the urge to plunge his cock deep into her all at once, Jamie kept pressing forward gently. His cock was sliding in easily and he loved the feeling of her warm tunnel slowly swallowing him, inch by inch. When he finally felt resistance inside her she had swallowed all of him and their pubes were meshed together.

He leaned further forward and kissed her firmly on her full red lips. "I love you mum," he whispered, "I'll always love you."

He moved his mouth down to kiss her nipples and sucked gently on each one.

"Fuck me Jamie," she begged, "Fuck me, make me yours again, I'll always be yours."

As her lover began to slowly piston his large penis in and out of her, Connie rejoiced in the feelings that it awakened deep in her belly. She knew that her orgasm was going to be huge, and it was going to be soon. She was doing all she could to hold it off because she so desperately wanted Jamie to share her climax with his own.

Jamie had picked up to a fast pace, he was losing control now, he just wanted to fuck Connie hard and deep. His instinct was to deposit his load of sperm as far inside her pussy as he could reach, to impregnate her as nature had intended.

"God, I'm coming mum," he cried.

"Yes, cum in me, cum in me," hissed Connie as she relaxed the tension in her body letting her own climax begin.

Jamie thrust hard into Connie, and she thrust back for all she was worth as their joint orgasms burst in waves. She felt him twitch and squirm, as his warm virile seed flooded her eager depths. They continued to fuck until their needs were satisfied for the moment, gradually slowing their actions until he lay quietly on top of her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, refusing to let him withdraw, her vaginal muscles eager to milk him of every drop of his cum.

Eventually they came to a quiet stop, "Oh Jamie, Jamie, darling," said Connie as they rolled apart and lay next to each other, holding hands, "That was the most incredible sex. You are a wonderful lover. My God, in that moment I wanted you to make me pregnant, I wanted you to put a baby in me."

"No mum," said Jamie hurriedly, "That's one thing we really mustn't do. I'd love to give you my baby, but we mustn't do that."

"I know that Jamie," replied Connie, "And we won't because I'll keep taking precautions, but I couldn't help my feelings in that special moment because I love you so much."

"And I love you too, mum," said Jamie, "I always will. We are very lucky, we have something very special together."

They kissed, holding each other tenderly and Jamie felt Connie's fingers closing gently around his now soft cock. As they continued to kiss, she gently rubbed him backwards and forwards. Within a few minutes he had hardened again, and his cock stood upright as he lay on his back beside his gorgeous lover.

Connie raised herself up and straddled Jamie, smiling at him as she did so. As she lowered her gaping pussy onto his cock his cum began to ooze out of her but it was soon pushed back as she enclosed him.

She began to ride him, backwards and forwards, slowly at first then getting faster as her actions rubbed her clit on his pubic bone and began to start a fresh climax deep inside her. When she came it was with loud cries, her love juice gushing so much that she covered her lover's crotch and soaked the bedclothes beneath them.

She collapsed onto his chest breathing heavily. "Oh God, Jamie. I want to fuck you all night," she gasped.

"Oh, we will my love, we will." He replied, "There's nothing to stop us, tonight and many, many more nights and days. We can be together as often as we wish and enjoy each other fully. Now, if you get a towel and wipe our cum off the bed, I'll get us the rest of the wine we had with dinner."

"Yes, master," said Connie with a grin, "and bring some water, lots of water, we're going to need it while we're working so hard."

It was well into the early hours of the morning before the exhausted couple finally fell into a deep and satisfied sleep. When they woke the sun was bright outside the bedroom window.

Jamie was lying spooning Connie into himself and as she began to stir, he rolled her on to her back and began to play with her nipples, feeling them harden as she became conscious.

"Gently, darling," she entreated, "They're a bit sore after all the attention you gave them last night."

"So, you won't want to make love before we get up then?" he asked, running his fingers lightly over her belly towards to pussy.

"Oh my God, I will," she replied, "but you will have to go slowly, my pussy isn't used to so much attention, but she does want it, she really does want it!"

"Well, we won't disappoint her then," he said as he got to his knees between his lover's widespread legs. He leaned forward and kissed her pink labia. Gently easing her open with his fingers, he began to lick her slowly. She was sticky with residue from their shared fluids but he didn't care and he soon had her slick again.

Spitting into his palm he rubbed it over his cockhead before he positioned himself at her open vagina. As he began to ease himself in, she gasped. " Slowly, love, she hasn't woken up properly yet, stroke her nicely."

Smiling, Jamie slid his cock gently up and down on Connies lips until he could feel her wet beneath him, then he entered her slowly but firmly. He pushed in until he was all enclosed and he felt himself hard against her cervix, then he paused to let her become comfortable. When she started to move underneath him, he began to fuck her slowly, gently. She reciprocated by beginning to thrust up to meet his gentle thrusts and in a short while they were fucking each other normally.

Jamie came first, and with the added lubrication of his semen inside, her Connie came soon afterwards.

They lay joined together for a while before Jamie suggested that they should shower together then he would get breakfast while Connie dressed to go home.

Connie was quiet at the breakfast table causing Jamie to ask if there was anything wrong.

"No, nothing's wrong," she replied, "It's just that it's going to be very strange going home to Bob, knowing that he knows what we've been doing all night. I'm not sure how we will both handle it."

"Would you like me to come with you?" asked Jamie.

"No, I have to do this on my own. It will be strange, but we'll both have to get used to it whenever I go home after being with you. But thank you for offering anyway. I'd better go now, or I might lose my courage if I have too long to think about it."

"Just remember that dad is more than OK with what we're doing. He told me that it was a relief to him that he didn't have to worry about what sort of sex partner you might get if you continued to be frustrated."

Connie left for home soon afterwards, she was happily satisfied after her night of love with her wonderful son, but still apprehensive about her meeting with Bob.

Arriving home and parking her car, Connie let herself into the house. She could hear Bob doing something in the kitchen, so she called out in a slightly quavering voice, "Hallo, Bob. I'm home love."

Bob came out of the kitchen, "Hi Connie," he said, "Did you have a nice visit with Jamie?"

Connie opened her mouth to reply but said nothing, she looked into Bob's eyes and saw no reproach, no disappointment, in them. Then she burst into tears.

Bob took Connie into his arms. He kissed her gently as he said, "Don't cry love, we both have what we wanted, it's a bit strange at the moment but we'll soon get used to it and think nothing more of it. Come on, I'll get you a cup of tea and you can relax. I've already got lunch on the go," then with a smile he concluded, "You must be famished after a busy night."

They stood for a few seconds just looking at each other, before they both burst into laughter. "Oh, I do love you Bob," she said.

"I love you too," he replied. "Don't ever doubt it. And I'm glad Jamie is looking after you properly. Now come and sit down and I'll get you that cup of tea."

Connie couldn't be happier. Her frustrations were over and the two men in her life loved her without reservation, what more could she want?