Connie and Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay still, joined together by his softening cock, still buried deep inside her. He kissed her softly and she responded as they lay quietly. "Oh, Jamie," she whispered, "That was the most marvellous sex I've ever had. It's been so many years since I was fucked like that, and now you've done it. I want you to fuck me every chance we get. I wish you could fuck me every day."

Jamie, had withdrawn his softened cock and was now lying beside her, "I love you too mum, and I love fucking your sweet tight pussy." Then after a moment's thought, he said, "Something you said when we were making love intrigued me. You said I'd inherited my cock from my father, but I don't think dad can be very big, or you wouldn't be so tight after this time even if you didn't make love very often."

"Oh, my God," said Connie, then after a slight hesitation, "I didn't mean to say that."

"Ok," she went on with sudden resolve. "You have a right to know. I have a secret to share with you, I hope you won't think less of me after I tell you, and that you'll never let your dad find out."

"Just over a year after your dad and I were married we were at a dance. A nice-looking lad asked me to dance, and I said yes, I was just having fun.

"We danced quite close, and after a while he tried to kiss me. I should have walked away but I didn't, I'd had a few drinks and wasn't thinking straight. Well, your dad came onto the dance floor, in front of everyone, grabbed my hand and tried to drag me away.

"I felt so stupid, and I was angry because he'd made me look stupid in front of everyone. So, I screamed at him to let me alone, and the boy I'd been dancing with held on to me.

"It all turned into a bit of a tussle and the bouncer came over, grabbed your dad and told him to leave. Your dad looked at me and said, 'come on then', but stupidly I said, 'I'm staying here'. Your dad just glared at me, then he said, 'You can find your own way home then.' He left, took the car, and went home.

"I didn't know what to do, so I carried on dancing with the boy. He kissed me and said he'd take me home later, so we just carried on dancing. I had a couple more drinks before the dancing finished and everyone had to leave. I was a bit drunk.

"The boy drove me home, it wasn't very far, and he parked under some trees on a bit of waste ground near our block of flats. He put his arms around me and kissed me as we sat in his car. I enjoyed it. I was still annoyed with your dad, so I let him kiss me some more. We got out of the car, and we were 'making out'. He put his hand up my skirt and rubbed my pussy, I liked it and I didn't stop him. The next thing I knew, he had me up against a tree, he had his big cock in me and was fucking me.

"You'll have realised by now that the boy was your real father, because he came inside me, and you came along nine months later. Your 'dad' never knew what happened, he thought you were his, and he still does."

"Oh, my God. So, you cheated on dad, and I was the product," said Jamie. "Didn't dad ever ask you about what happened that night, didn't he ever put two and two together and guess that you were impregnated then."

"Of course, he asked me what happened," replied Connie, "and I told him the young man just brought me home, like he said he would, and I rewarded him with a kiss for his trouble, just a kiss. I also told Dad it was all his fault, and he shouldn't have treated me like an errant child at the dance. He apologised and we made up. We had sex almost every day in those early years of marriage, so it didn't occur to your dad that anyone but him had got me pregnant, and I've never cheated on him with anyone since then, until tonight."

"Did you ever see my real father again?" Asked Jamie.

"No, I never saw him again and I never wanted to. I was ashamed that I'd let him fuck me, and I never wanted anything more to do with him. When I realised I was pregnant, and that your 'dad' thought you were his baby, I thought it best all round to forget all about what had happened.

"I still don't know for certain that Bob isn't your father, but my intuition is that he isn't, and that might be borne out by the fact that we never had any more children, even though we were never serious about taking precautions."

"Well, it seems that I've inherited my real father's morals as well as his big cock," said Jamie. "Or I wouldn't be fucking you now, but I'm still glad I am. I love 'dad', and I appreciate all the things he's done for me over the years, but none of that makes me think twice about how much I want to continue having sex with you."

"I'm so glad about that," said Connie, "I love him too, but we almost never have sex now because he's just not interested, it's been months and months since the last time. It's an age thing I suppose, but I still have needs, and realising how much we both love and want each other, I'm not ashamed to be having sex with you. I'd never want your 'dad' to be hurt though, so we must be careful that he doesn't find out."

Connie sat up and took Jamie's softened cock in her hand, it was wet and sticky with their combined cum. Bending her head down she began to lick him clean. In no time she had licked and sucked him back to a full, and hard, erection.

"Are you going to do me again?" She asked.

"Yes, of course I am," he said, "Do you want to ride me this time?"

"Not this time, darling," she said. "Tonight, I just want to give myself to you, I want you to possess me."

Jamie and Connie continued to make love deep into the early morning hours, before drifting into an exhausted sleep in each other's arms.

It was after 10.00 a.m. on Saturday morning when Jamie woke Connie with soft kisses. Connie purred with pleasure when those kisses moved from her mouth to her nipples, and within minutes she had his hard cock deep in her pussy again. She was soon rewarded with another load of warm cum which prompted Jamie to ask, "What if I make you pregnant."

"Don't worry, you won't get me pregnant," she laughed. "I went on the pill months ago when I realised that sooner or later, we'd end up having sex. I hate condoms and I wanted to feel your warm cum inside me. No, much as I would love you to make me pregnant, you won't."

They showered together, it was a bit of a squeeze, but they enjoyed washing and rinsing each other, with Connie using the jets from the shower head to sluice the remaining cum from her pussy. Jamie remarked that there never seemed to be as much cum ejected as had been delivered, and Connie made him chuckle when she said that the rest of his sperms were probably in her Uterus desperately trying to find her non-existent egg.

After they'd dressed, Connie prepared brunch and as they ate Jamie told her he'd booked a restaurant table for dinner that evening, in a village about 20 miles from the small town where they lived. The 'Thatched House Restaurant' had a reputation for good food and a nice atmosphere, and Jamie was looking forward to taking his mother/lover there for a romantic evening. Connie was thrilled with the idea and as soon as brunch was finished, she went to her wardrobe to select her sexiest cocktail dress and accessories for the occasion.

During the afternoon they relaxed in the garden, none of the neighbouring properties overlooked it, so they could enjoy holding and touching each other without any concerns about being seen.

They kissed and caressed in the warm afternoon sunshine and, eventually, they coupled again, but there was no hard physical fucking this time, instead they just enjoyed being joined together, sensually, and slowly riding on each other for ages.

Late in the afternoon, Jamie lay between Connie's spread legs, and eased his cock into her yet again. He slid lazily in and out kissing her gently as he completed each gentle thrust into her warm depths.

They finally came together, Connie's orgasm peaked quietly, and as the pleasure spread slowly through her body, she gave a deep sigh. Simultaneously, Jamie flooded her pussy again.

As they were dressing for their evening out Connie said, "Jamie, please call me Connie when we're together, when you call me 'mum', it makes me feel old."

"If that's what you want mum," replied Jamie with a smile, "But whatever you say, you're not old, you're hot, and I'm going to have to be careful that you're not stolen away from me."

"You don't have to worry on that score," she countered, "I'm yours, remember? I won't ever want anyone else and no one's going to steal me away, but thanks for the compliment, I feel sexy because you make me feel that way." Then, as Jamie tried to take her in his arms, she pushed him away. "Down boy," she said, "I've spent the best part of two hours making sure that I am ready for you to show me off, and I don't want to spend time on repairs before we even go out. We have all night after we get home for you to show me how much you love me."

Jamie wore a well-fitting suit and tie for their evening date, he looked very smart and handsome. Connie was very desirable in her slinky figure-hugging black cocktail dress and heels. They made a lovely and loving couple.

Connie's dress revealed a good deal of cleavage, and her platform bra presented her breasts beautifully. She wore a narrow black choker with a single diamond drop at her throat. Her thick, brunette hair was worn down around her shoulders, and Jamie had brushed it to a shining gloss for her.

Connie looked sensational and received admiring glances from most of the men when they arrived at the restaurant, and from some of the women too. The food was good, and they drank champagne, as Jamie pointed out, it was a special occasion, and this was their honeymoon.

Jamie was careful not to drink too much as he'd be driving home, and he'd make sure his precious passenger arrived safely. What would happen after that would have nothing to do with being safe, he thought.

Their waiter for the evening was very attentive and particularly attentive to Connie., Jamie was certain that it was the occasional view of Connie's cleavage that kept him hovering close to their table.

Towards the end of the evening Connie excused herself to go to the ladies' room. She was just touching up her make-up, and checking her reflection in the mirror, when another woman of about her own age came in. She went straight to Connie and said, "I must say that you have a very handsome young partner, you lucky girl."

For a moment Connie was taken aback, then without thinking, she said, "Thank you, actually he's my son."

The other woman raised her eyebrows, looked Connie in the eyes and said, "You're fucking him, aren't you?"

Connie blushed scarlet, but she decided to brave it out. "Well, er, well yes, I am." She said, "And I love it."

"Oh, you lucky, lucky girl," the other woman said, "My own son and I have been agonising for months over our longing for each other, but we've never managed to screw up enough courage to go through with it. Seeing you with your son, and the way you so obviously love each other, has convinced me to take the plunge at the first opportunity."

She opened her bag, took out a small card and wrote a number on the back. "I'm Joanne," she said, "Please call me on that number, and I'll tell you how we get on. I'm so glad we've met, please call." Then she leaned in and kissed Connie gently on the lips. The kiss lasted a little bit too long to just be friendly. Looking into Connie's eyes again, with a provocative smile on her lips, Joanne said, "I like women too". Then she opened the door and was gone.

Connie found that she was breathing heavily and was somewhat aroused. She finished touching up her make-up and went back to Jamie.

"I thought you'd got lost." He said, with a smile.

"It was busy in there." She replied. "Let's go home, I'm desperate to get to bed and I don't mean I want to sleep."

Jamie charged the meal to his credit card and left a £10 tip for their very attentive waiter. On the bill he'd written a message. "You should see them when they're unleashed." As they left the room, he looked back to see a huge smile on the waiter's face.

Connie had also noticed the smile and asked, "What did you write on the note?" When he told her she laughed and said, "Perhaps I should have shown him." Jamie replied, "Better not, he had a big enough bulge in his trousers when he was standing over you, anymore and he might have had a nasty accident. In any case, the only one who's going to get a better look at your tits tonight is me, and the sooner the better."

They walked across the car park to their car. Jamie unlocked the car and held the front passenger door open for his beautiful lover, helping her into her seat. As he went to close the door, she looked up at him, smiled and slowly and deliberately slipped the dress straps off her shoulders and peeled the top of her dress off her breasts. Putting on her seat belt she pulled the diagonal strap between her delicious creamy orbs. Reaching out she felt his crotch, "Who's going to have a nasty accident now," she asked? "Don't you dare leak any of your cum on the way home, save it for my mouth or my pussy."

The ride home, surprisingly, was achieved without further incident, though Jamie didn't remember any of it. All he could think about was getting Connie out of her dress and into bed.

Soon after they got home, they were both naked in Connie's bed. Jamie ran his hands over her curves as she lay on her back beside him. As he covered her breasts with his cool hands, he felt her nipples immediately harden and swell. Raising himself up on one elbow he bent forward to take them into his mouth one at a time, he circled the tip of his tongue round them and sucked them gently. Connie had been unconsciously holding her breath, and now she let it out with a small sigh of pleasure.

Jamie proceeded to kiss his way down her tummy, then over her navel continuing until he reached her shaven mound. He gently pushed back the hood over her clitoris with his finger and thumb before attending to the small hard nub with the tip of his tongue. This time Connie gasped, a loud "Ohhh", and when he slid his long middle finger into her vagina, she pushed up to meet him as she had her first small orgasm of the night. "Oh, yes, yes, you've made me come already." She whispered huskily. "My God, Jamie, you know how to press all of my buttons. You can have me any way you want, but please do me now."

"Patience, darling," he replied, "As you said earlier, we've got all night. I'm going to fuck you to a standstill and leave you leaking cum. You'll be begging me to stop before we're finished."

"That will never happen" she said, "I don't want you to stop, ever."

That night Jamie took Connie fiercely, fucking her hard and passionately. Connie responded in kind; she couldn't get enough of his rampaging cock buried to the hilt inside her. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded. "Don't stop, don't stop until you can't give me anymore. I want all of you. God, I just love what you are doing to me." Jamie, being a dutiful son, did just as she asked.

When they finally fell asleep, exhausted, Connie was spooned into Jamie's body. His right arm lay across her, his hand cupping her breast. His cock, softened but not yet flaccid, was still inside her wet pussy, which as promised, was oozing a mixture of her love juice and his semen.

When Jamie awoke after daylight, it was to the feeling of his cock hardening again as Connie held it tightly at the base and took it into her mouth. Minutes later he'd come, and she'd swallowed his load. When she moved up to kiss him, he could taste himself on her lips.

The rest of Sunday was a mixture of relaxing and lovemaking. They made love gently as they were both a little sore from the repeated friction on their bodies.

In the middle of the evening Jamie had to go home to the flat he shared with Cara, but he went with the promise that he and Connie would spend more time together as soon as possible.

Jamie had been home to welcome Cara after her tough weekend shift, which had ended at midnight Sunday. They went to bed together, but neither was inclined to have sex. Jamie was pretty well exhausted from fucking his mother, and Cara was exhausted from her work at the hospital.

During the next couple of days Jamie and Cara discussed their cooling relationship. He told her that he was going to move out of the flat as soon as he could find one of his own. Cara agreed that it was for the best, their earlier passion for each other had cooled, and it was best to end it before they began to fall out with each other. It had been fun, but she agreed that it was over. She was passionate about her job and wanted to concentrate more on improving her qualifications for more senior roles, so she'd have little time for a loving relationship in the immediate future.

Monday morning for Jamie and Connie was back to being routine. Jamie went to work, and Connie got the house tidied up and shipshape before Bob returned from his fishing weekend. She was careful to make sure there were no signs of her carnal adventures with Jamie, but every time she thought about them, she found her fingers straying to her pussy. She imagined she could still feel Jamie's cock inside her, not surprising really, he had, as promised, fucked her to a standstill with his big cock, and she'd been stretched considerably.

Connie couldn't wait until she could make love with her virile son again, and she dearly hoped that the opportunity would come soon. She knew that Jamie was seeing a letting agent this week, to start the search for a flat of his own that would also become their love nest. In the meantime, it was going to be very frustrating. There may be an opportunity to snatch an hour or two together now and then, but it would be very risky and therefore not so enjoyable.

When Jamie had told Connie and Bob that he was splitting up with Cara and would be moving out of their shared flat into one of his own, Bob had suggested that he could move back home until he'd found more suitable accommodation. Connie and Jamie both knew that this would be far too dangerous, there was no doubt that their desires would lead them to take risks, and they could well end up being caught in a compromising situation. In view of this Jamie thanked Bob but said that having made the move away from home, it would be a retrograde step to come back. Besides that, he and Cara had reached an understanding, and there was no immediate urgency to move out of the shared flat.

Towards the end of that first week after they'd consummated their love, Jamie called Connie to tell her that the letting agent had lined up three flats for him to view at the coming weekend. He wondered if she would like to go with him to see them.

Connie jumped at the chance, she knew that Jamie was quite capable of viewing the accommodation sensibly, but she also knew that she would be spending a lot of time there with him, and she wanted to be sure that it was suitable for their liaisons.

The main consideration in Connie's thinking, after space and comfort, was privacy and accessibility. Windows that weren't overlooked, adequate private parking if she brought her car, and ideally it would have a private entrance so other flat dwellers wouldn't see her entering or leaving. The private entrance being the most desirable attribute.

Connie was a bit disappointed when she realised that the letting agent would accompany them at the viewings. She was hoping that Jamie would just be given the door keys and left to browse by himself. She was hoping for a bit of time alone with her lover and, perhaps, the chance of a 'quickie'. She was missing him terribly.

The first two flats they viewed had the same problem. They were in similar low-rise blocks with retail premises on the ground floor and a communal staircase leading to the two upper floors. In each case the entrance doors for all the flats were on a long balcony, with the flats they were viewing being the furthest from the staircase. Meaning that anyone going to the flat could not only meet other tenants on the staircase, but would also have to pass all the other entrance doors and adjacent windows before getting to their own door. Not ideal if you wanted to keep a low profile.