Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was relishing the view. Dylan had such a cute ass. She reached down and grabbed a cheek, giving it a squeeze.

"Good boy. I love this tight ass of yours." And with that she gave him a little smack to check his firmness. She approved.

"Thank you." Dylan had finished removing her pants and sat on the ground waiting for some direction.

Jenna smiled.

"Sit back on the bed Dylan. Let me show you how wet I am." Dylan eagerly sat back on the bed wide-eyed.

She put a foot on the bed just to the left of his toned thigh. This position made her pussy open up a bit. Her outer lips were engorged with lust and glistened moisture. She brought her fingers down to her honey pot and rubbed them up and down the length of her pussy, slowly but with a bit of force.

"Look how wet you made me, Dylan." She kept rubbing her pussy right in front of his face. He was losing his patience. He had to have some release. Jenna too was eager to feel a real cock inside her. Her original intention was to tease Dylan and have him eat her pussy for a while first, but she had gone too long without cock, and with one right here in front of her, she decided it was time to take advantage.

"Lay down on the bed Dylan. I am going to sit on that hard cock of yours and feel you inside me now." He swallowed hard, and then quickly scooted to the middle of the bed. His vision started to spin as he laid down.

She crawled seductively on her hands and knees over to him. Then she crawled up his frame and sat up above his cock. She grabbed his shaft near the tip and wrapped her hand easily around his circumference. It felt good to hold a real cock again. It had been ages, and she loved the feel of a hard cock with such soft skin in her hand. The juxtaposition of hard and soft turned her on.

"You ready to fill my pussy?"

Dylan nodded dumbly.

Jen started to rub his cock head up and down her slippery pussy. Her engorged lips opened and his smooth penis felt so good on the inside of her slick lips.

"I am going to fuck you good baby."

Dylan nodded. His head looked like it was going to explode with excitement.

"Do you like how my pussy feels? I am soaking wet for you."

She rubbed his hard cock head slowly up her slippery pussy as she stared into his semi glassed over eyes. She rubbed him up and down her slit and was getting ready to put the first real cock in her aching pussy since what felt like forever. Suddenly, his cock began to pulse in her hand. She saw Dylan's eyes roll back into his head as a familiar look of ecstasy took over his face. She looked down as she pulled his cock from her pussy lips, just as he shot a warm blast of cum that hit her pubic hair. It was quickly followed by three large blasts of semen that flew high in the air before plopping down on Dylan's chest.

"Fuck" was all that Jenna could say.

She was beyond frustrated. Dylan lay with his eyes closed, goofy smile on his face, covered with his own cum, and she had no relief. She hopped off of him and marched to the window to gaze at the ocean below. She felt like she couldn't catch any breaks. After a while of cooling off, she turned to take in the sight before her.

She walked over to the four corner brass bed. There laid a handsome young man snoring away. His chest was covered in his own seed. Jenna shook her head in disappointment. She could have had so much fun with this young stud. If only he could control himself a bit. She rubbed her tiny tuft of cum stained pubic hair. The hot and sticky sensation felt so good to her.

Jenna's eyes fell onto Dylan's cock. It was still semi-hard. A thought popped into her head. She crept forward. Slowly, she reached out her hand with its pink manicured nails. She brought her hand closer to his cock.

She wondered what she was doing for a moment, and then noticed that her free hand had begun to play with her drenched pussy. She needed to feel a cock again. Her appetite was insatiable. It wasn't her fault that the loser attached to this fun piece of meat had passed out. She reached out and began to stroke his cock. It immediately jumped at her touch. It had a mind of its own. She could feel blood rushing into his member under her hand, and it was intoxicating. After a few strokes it was standing as hard as it had been earlier.

She continued playing with her pussy as she slowly jacked off the unconscious man. Something about the taboo nature of what she was doing really turned her on. She was also amazed at how hard Dylan's cock was and how it seemed to respond to her touch. She plunged two fingers deep into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot with fervor.

She felt an orgasm building. Just as she was about to cum she felt Dylan's cock pulse under her hand. "Could he cum in his sleep?" she thought as his mushroom head seemed to swell to twice its size before a torrent of cum shot from it. Her pussy erupted at the sight of him cumming. She was always so turned on by the sight of a man cumming.

After her orgasm subsided, guilt took the place of her orgasmic bliss. Also a renewed sense of longing for real human contact wracked her brain.

Jenna gathered herself, took a long shower, grabbed her things, and left Dylan sleeping in a pool of his own semen.

The next few days found Jenna falling into a similar routine. She would wake early, go ride, swim, or run. Then she would have breakfast by the pool while reading the paper or dirty stories, and looking at porn on her tablet. She was obsessed with anything erotic, and would slip her hand down to her pussy just about any free minute she had, and she had tons of free minutes as of late. Her last attempt to get laid was an utter failure, and she was running out of good ways to scratch her sexual itch. She had even tried internet dating, but all of the old guys that responded to her profile did nothing for her. She was not looking for a relationship; she was only looking for a good fuck. And all of the guys that contacted her seemed to want much more than she could offer. Plus, she was not turned on by the grey-haired type.

She had decided to put her search for a good fuck on hold until after her son's visit.

It was as if she was filling the void in her by feverishly getting ready for John's visit. John was her oldest, by about two minutes. Her boys were fraternal twins, and the long school year at the Catholic boarding school their father required them to go to was finally coming to an end. John would be arriving the day after tomorrow with one of his school buddies, and they would be staying for two weeks before they would have to leave for a summer camp for their college soccer team. Her other son Paul had to stay at the school for a couple of weeks longer, but then he would be joining her for the remainder of the summer until he too had to go off to college.

Jenna had decided to devote herself fully to her sons this summer, and once they were away at college, she would find a way to fulfill the constant fire that was burning in her loins. She had even contemplated getting an escort and having her way with him, but her personal shopper Jeff steered her away from that. He suggested instead that she go on a "Cougar" website. These were dating sites where younger men looked for older women to have sex with. The idea of a young, hot boy toy made Jenna very excited. She felt that she just needed a good fucking to clear her head.

This would all have to wait, however. Her son and his friend would be here before she knew it and she didn't want to ruin their time together. She slouched in her beach chair and closed her eyes. Her mind went to a place where a young, big-cocked college student was waiting on her every wish. She imagined sucking his dick, and sitting on top of his massive weapon until she had orgasm after orgasm. She came all over her hand, and then closed her eyes for a little cat nap in the warm California sun.

The next day she barely had time to check all of her porn blogs in the morning. She was too busy preparing for her son. She hadn't seen John since Christmas, and was anxious to see the newly graduated Stanford-bound young man. She got his room all ready for him, and stocked the pantry with all of his favorite snacks. She even hooked up a brand new PlayStation gaming console in the game room so that he and his friend would have something to do while they were staying with her. She had to get the room ready for two eighteen year old boys.

They showed up just after lunch time. She heard John's loud Porsche rev up in the driveway. When he burst through the door, she almost didn't recognize him. He had let his light brown hair grow long, and he was wearing a tie-dyed shirt and jean shorts, of all things. His shoulders were much broader than she remembered and he seemed almost as tall as his dad. He was turning into a man.

John was taken aback by his mom's appearance as well. She didn't mention the new breasts, and she seemed to have gotten in amazing shape since Christmas. In her short white shorts and tight t-shirt, she looked fifteen years younger. She looked simply amazing. Something inside him stirred, and he thought to himself that he had to get a girlfriend soon or he would burst. Then he realized he was getting aroused by his own mother. He knew that there was something wrong with that, but as his eyes took in her curves, all he could think of was taking off all of her clothes. As she smiled at him, all he could imagine was his erect cock being what she was smiling at.

Maybe it was being at the boarding school devoid of women his own age for so long, but he had as of late been really turned on by gorgeous older women. Even when he would sneak some porn on his cell phone, more often than not it would be porn depicting mature women seducing young men like himself. But this was his mom. He had to get some sexual release so that he could put a these crazy thought to rest.

John's friend was a bit shorter and skinnier, but more than anything his friend looked much younger. While her son looked like a college student, his friend looked as if he was in the midst of high school. He had boy-band good looks; a quick, gleaming smile, and wisps of golden blonde hair that fell over his light blue eyes. Jenna felt an immediate attraction to him, and then quickly pushed the thought out of her mind as being ridiculous. He was barely out of high school, and most importantly, her son's best friend. She tried to rid her mind of all of these impure thoughts, but damn he was good looking.

John dropped his bag at the door and gave his mom a big hug. Jenna could feel the strength in his back as she felt the comfort of the embrace.

"This is Sam." was John's elaborate introduction of his friend. There was a second of awkward silence before Jenna said "Glad to have you Sam. Better give me a hug since you will be staying for the couple of weeks."

Jenna noticed Sam's hesitancy and took the initiative, stepping forward and embracing him. She could feel his anxiety so she whispered in his ear "Don't worry hon. You can hug me close. I won't bite." And without knowing why, she pushed her new breasts into Sam's chest.

After their initial pleasantries, Jenna set the boys up with a delicious lunch and let them retire to their rooms to get settled in. It was a warm June day so she suggested that the boys meet her at the pool later so that they could catch up.

"This house is a fucking mansion, this is so cool. And you didn't tell me your mom was so hot John." Sam teased as the boys went upstairs.

"Fuck you Sam." But John's mind was racing. He was glad to see his mom after so many months, but her new hot look was creating confusing ideas in his head. As he was walking upstairs, he was already wondering when he would be able to steal away and jerk off while thinking about his mom's hot body.

"Let's hang out with her, have dinner, and then I'll take you to a cool lookout spot just up the road. We can snag a few beers from the garage, and burn that joint you got."

"Sounds like a plan."

By the time the boys made it down to the pool, Jenna had already gone for a dip and was lying out on a lounge chair. She was wearing a skimpy white bikini that look amazing alongside her tanned skin. Her long blonde hair was darkened with moisture, and her breasts were struggling against the sheer fabric of her top. If one were to look closely, they would be able to make out her areolas and the fact that her big nipples were erect.

Truth be told, Jenna's nipples were hard because as she laid out and had the hot sun dry her damp skin, she was dreaming of unzipping Sam's jeans and taking out his cock. In her mind, she was feeling him grow rigid in her soft nimble hands. Her dream was shattered, just as she was about to take the thick rod into her mouth, by the sound of splashing as the two boys jumped into the water.

Jenna was shaken back to reality by the sounds of the boys swimming and laughing in the pool. She decided that she had to give her pussy some serious attention tonight to get these crazy thoughts out of her head.

"Maybe I will turn on some porn after the boys go to sleep. Grab a bottle of wine, and masturbate." Jenna thought to herself.

Jenna's eyes drifted to the pool where she saw two very athletic young men frolicking in her pool overlooking the Pacific. Her son had put on pounds of muscle and his well-defined chest was covered in a bed of chestnut curls, just like his father. Sam was much more muscular that she had first surmised. He did not have the size of John, but his muscles were very well defined. She wondered what it would feel like to rub her hands on his smooth six pack of a stomach; to kiss his hairless, chiseled chest. After swimming for a bit they pulled out of the pool and settled into chairs on either side of her.

Jenna was drinking in the sight of Sam's smooth tanned skin glistening with moisture. Sam noticed a slight darkening of the white fabric of Jenna's crotch. He felt his cock stir at the sight.

Jenna rolled over to her stomach and undid the strap of her bikini. She kept talking to the boys, hearing about all of their antics at the boarding school and their anticipation of college.

"All that time locked away with no girls within miles, how did you guys survive?" she asked the boys.

"A good imagination and friendly hand." Sam quipped back.

They all started to laugh a bit nervously.

At one point, John had to go inside to use the restroom, and Jenna decided to have a little fun. As she was talking to Sam, she propped herself up on her elbows. She pretended to forget that her top was undone. She knew that her big breasts would be hanging in all their glory. She made sure to not prop all the way up. She could feel her nipples hardening against the fabric of the lounge chair with the thought of Sam gazing at her ample cleavage.

Sam had just began to explain to her how John and he were going to room together at the dorm, but he began to have a hard time finishing his thoughts with Jenna's gorgeous breasts hanging in front of him. The whiteness of her bosom set them distinctly off from her brown skin. As he was talking, she was staring at him in a way that made him both uncomfortable and excited.

With the mention of John and Sam rooming together, Jenna propped up completely on her arm facing Sam.

"I didn't know you two were going to room together. You guys are going to give the coeds hell in that room." She pretended not to notice that her perfect C cup breasts were being presented to Sam, hard nipples and all.

Sam began to blush noticeably; his light skin showing the blood in his cheeks. Jenna pretended to finally realize that she was essentially topless. She faked a surprised look and then covered her breasts feebly with her hands. One of her big hard nipples stuck out through her hands, and the sensation sent a shock through her system.

"Oh dear. Can you help me with my top Hon? So sorry." Jenna said as she turned her back to Sam so he could retie her.

"Ahh. Uhh. Ok. Sure." His hands fumbled nervously with her top.

Jenna leaned back and whispered "I can always teach you a few tricks before you go to college if you want, cutie. We can have tons of fun." And with that she kissed him softly on the earlobe and turned back around.

"Now hurry up and tie me, silly. Though I'd rather you be tying me to a bedpost." Jenna said as she started to giggle uncontrollably. Sam wasn't the only one that was nervous. As she giggled she made it a point to brush the bulge that was forming in the front of his swimsuit with her hand.

John came out of the house to see his mom laughing her ass off while his best friend fumbled with her bikini top. Her new breasts were jiggling seductively as she laughed. She brushed a golden lock from her face, and as her eyes opened, John could see her blue eyes had tears of laughter in them and some look that he didn't recognize. It was lust.

Dinner was rather uneventful. Jenna threw on a slinky little black dress at first, but decided that her intentions would be too obvious in that, so she changed into some tight jeans and a white blouse. What were her intentions? She didn't really have an idea. Teasing Sam earlier in the day had gotten her so worked up that she had to excuse herself to go masturbate in the bathroom before returning to the boys. She didn't even care upon return to the poolside that her pussy lips were so swollen that the thin white fabric of her bikini bottoms left nothing to the imagination. Sam had to awkwardly jump in the pool afterwards so that his erection wouldn't be visible to John or his mother. Now at dinner, it felt as if everyone was nervous about something or another.

Jenna didn't really know what she was up to. She had no real plan. All she knew was that seeing how flustered and excited she made her son's handsome friend turned her on. She had not had any real intimacy in so long, that this strange perversion seemed somehow normal.

John was initially angry with his mom's behavior, but soon convinced himself that he was reading too far into it. He doubted that she was actually flirting with his friend. He and Sam probably had just been away from women for way too long. Boarding teenage boys together without any sight of women was a cruel practice.

In any event, they were going to eat their first good meal in a long time, and then steal off and go drink some beer and get so high that any weirdness between his mother and they would be long forgotten.

Jenna was disappointed when John told her that they were going to leave after dinner to go visit a friend, but she was careful not to show how disappointed she was. She wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to happen if the boys had stayed home, but she was thinking of throwing in a movie, getting comfy on the couch and teasing Sam some more, maybe even catching a feel of his cock.

The boys left after dinner, telling her not to wait up because they would be out late.

Jenna moped around a bit, and then jumped in the shower to wash the chlorine off her skin. In the shower, her thoughts drifted to that bulge in Sam's pants, and her hand slid down to her pussy for some release. As she was shaving her legs and pussy, she got aroused all over again. Suddenly, she got an exciting idea. She jumped out of the shower, dried herself and put on a sensuous white silk robe. She went downstairs to the movie room next to the kitchen. She dimmed the lights, cuddled up on the plush couch, and opened a bottle of expensive French red wine. She let the first sip sit luxuriously in her mouth, relishing in the flavor before she swallowed. She dimmed the lights with the remote control, and turned on the large projector TV. It was controlled by a computer somewhere in the inner workings of the room. Jenna used a small keyboard to access the internet on the big TV.