Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. You have made me so happy." She kissed him passionately again. "Now it's your turn to cum again. Get behind me and fuck me however you want." She got up and crawled onto an adjacent couch. The porno on the big screen had the young stud fucking the mom figure hard. It looked like her breasts were going to knock her unconscious.

Jenna was on all fours on the couch. She was looking back at Sam with her blond hair covering her eyes. Her ass looked amazing and her slit was asking for a cock. Her breasts looked even bigger as they hung from her small frame. She arched her back and called to Sam. "Fuck me like an animal, Sam. Pound my pussy."

He didn't need to be asked twice. He walked over to the couch and placed his cock at the opening of her pussy. He slowly slid in as she gasped. The sensation of taking her from behind was entirely different than before. It felt firmer along the top of his shaft, tighter and amazing. He grabbed her hips and slowly began to fuck her.

"God yes Sam. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Sam picked up the pace and force. With the next few strokes, he slammed her so hard his now-soaked balls were flying up and smashing into her clit. He couldn't contain his pleasure. He knew he would cum soon so he began to jackhammer her wrecked pussy. Jenna reached back with one hand as she held herself up with the other. She started to rub her clit vigorously. Sam grunted loudly as he began to cum. Jenna felt his cock swell and the hot sperm flow into her. She lost it. She was cumming with such great force. The feeling of each of his forceful bursts of cum bathing the walls of her cunt was delicious.

Sam collapsed onto her when he finished. They were both so spent that they just laid there with Sam's cock slowly shrinking inside her messy cunt. Semen and pussy juice oozed out of her onto the couch. Jenna finally broke the silence. She propped herself up on her elbow and gazed at the gorgeous young man lying by her side.

"That was amazing Sam. You have no idea how much I needed that."

She stood up and walked with her shaky legs a few steps to her robe, picked it up off of the ground, and put it on, but left it open still. She stood in front of Sam as cum dripped from her cunt onto the carpet below. He could feel his cock stir once again. She let her fingers run over his naked body as she spoke.

"That was a good first lesson Sam, and we can have lots more fun if you want. Just remember it's our little secret, and I won't tell anyone about your love for pot and alcohol." Her finger found his smooth balls and circled. She saw his cock growing again and smiled. "Next time you want a lesson, sneak over to my room and I will be glad to teach you some more."

She bent down and kissed Sam long and hard. Then she fastened her robe, turned and sauntered out of the room. He watched her hips sway as she slowly walked up the stairs.

Jenna woke early the next day and lay in her plush bed, relishing the feel of the silk sheets on her naked skin. Her first thoughts drifted to remembering the feeling of Sam's cock stretching out her pussy. It was a feeling that she had waited for way too long. Just thinking about it got her heart racing again. Her hand instinctively went to her pussy and she was surprised at how wet it was already. She began to finger her slit up and down while imagining Sam fucking her doggy-style. In her mind, she could see his golden locks ruffled with effort as she pinched her nipple hard. As she felt her orgasm welling up, she imagined looking back so she could cum while watching him do the same. But as her first wave of orgasm hit, her vision wasn't of Sam fucking her anymore. It was her son John, and the moment she looked at him, he pulled his enormous organ from her and shot a huge spray of cum over her back and onto her face.

Jenna opened her eyes and noticed that she was nearly panting. Her skin was covered in sweat and the sheets were drenched around her still quivering sex. "Where did that come from?" she wondered to herself. Why was she having fantasies of her son after she finally got some good sex? She pushed the thought out of her head and instead wondered how she would be able to enjoy Sam in the next two weeks. It would be difficult to get him away from her son, but she would find a way.

She grabbed the robe from the night before and put it on, but while examining herself in the mirror she noticed that it was too stained with sex to wear. She instead put on a pink kimono that barely covered her pussy.

She went downstairs and made a light breakfast of yogurt and fruit and ate it poolside. She went for a quick dip in the pool after she ate. It felt so freeing to swim nude in the warm pool. After she got out and dried herself she sat and enjoyed the sun. It was a warm summer day, and she was in absolute peace sitting outside wearing nothing but her tiny kimono. She sat in a chaise lounge and dove into a sexy story of a mom who catches her daughter having sex with her stepson. The mom in the story ends up teaching the daughter how to really suck dick. Despite her release the night before, Jenna was still sporting a healthy sexual appetite. She figured that the boys would not be awake for some time, so she didn't think twice to drop her hand into her lap and absentmindedly stroke her pussy through the sheer fabric of her Kimono. She was getting so worked up by the story on her Kindle that she soon had plunged her hand under her robe and began rubbing her already wet pussy. She was so engrossed in her story that she didn't hear her son John close the sliding glass door and approach her.

John was sporting a massive hangover. He had really got after it last night. He was partly celebrating the fact that high school was over, but was also trying to put the impure thoughts he was having about his mom far out of his mind. He stumbled towards his mom still half asleep. As he neared her, he saw that she was reading something. He was about to say good morning, but as he got closer he noticed something strange. His mom's hand was buried in her lap! Could she be masturbating? The thought disgusted and aroused John at the same time.

"Mom?" He said without even thinking.

Jenna's hand shot out from her robe and her face instantly turned crimson. "John. My god, you surprised me. I thought you would be sleeping until noon. You were pretty wasted when you got home last night." She tried to change the focus as quickly as she could.

"Uh yah, sorry, I didn't know you heard us." Was his mom glossing over the fact that he just caught her masturbating? "What are you up to this morning?" His eyes traveled down to her obviously erect nipples, and then farther down to a dark patch of dampness in the sheer fabric of her robe .

"Oh, I finished my swim and now was just reading and enjoying the sun."

John was torn. He was on the verge of confronting his mom about what he just caught her doing, but he was also so tired and hung over, that he decided to drop it. Maybe he was mistaken anyway. Maybe his own horniness was causing him to see what he wanted to see. "Well mind if I join you then?"

"Of course not honey. Have a seat and I will grab you something for that hangover." She sprang up and gave her son a kiss on the cheek. Then she grabbed both sides of his head. "You poor thing, you look like you are hurting. Let momma take care of you." With that she grabbed his arm and sat him in her lounge chair. As she was bent over him he couldn't resist noticing how wonderful her breasts looked as they hung out of her robe.

She gave him another quick peck on the forehead and then headed inside to get him something to eat. John couldn't help but watch her athletic ass sway as she pranced inside. John closed his eyes and tried to process what was going on. He thought that he just caught his hot mom masturbating and now she was more than happy to take care of him with his hangover. She said she was swimming but he could tell that she didn't have a swimsuit on under her robe. Was she skinny dipping? And what was she doing now? Suddenly a thought hit John. He reached down and grabbed his mom's Kindle. He turned it on and started reading.

His mom had been masturbating! And she was masturbating to a story about an older woman seducing a young man, a young man that was her stepson. He read on and started to get aroused. He slipped a hand onto his sweatpants and rubbed his now-hard cock. Not only was the story arousing, but the thought of his mom reading the same story only minutes ago made it that much more exciting.

In a few minutes he heard the sliding glass door open. He didn't even bother looking up. From the smell of it his mom had made him something with bacon in it. He guessed that it would be her famous breakfast burritos. He didn't bother to put down the Kindle or even try to conceal his raging hard on. If his mom thought it was ok to masturbate in the open, then how can he be blamed for reading the same story?

Halfway to the lounge chair she noticed that John was reading her Kindle. "Fuck!" She thought to herself and stopped for a second. "Well he is an adult." She thought. "Nothing I can do about it now." She walked over to John and announced the arrival of his breakfast burrito.

"Here you go honey. This should help take care of your hangover. I see you have found something to read while you wait."

John put down the Kindle in his lap somewhat blocking his erection from her view. "Wow mom this is some kinky stuff. Is this what you do when no one is around?"

Jenna started to blush again. "Well, a woman has needs you know, and with your father gone, I don't have many channels of release."

The straight-forwardness of his mom's response surprised John, but he guessed that he didn't give her much choice. Maybe the alcohol from last night was still affecting him, because he didn't really filter what he was saying. "I can relate to that. Being locked up in an all-boys boarding school doesn't do much for one's sex life."

An awkward silence fell between the two.

Finally Jenna broke the silence. "Well once you get to college, your good looks are going to give you a busy sex life, and from the looks of what you are trying to cover up with my Kindle, the girls will be pretty satisfied with you" she said while looking at the large erection in her son's lap.

John glanced down at his lap and noticed that the Kindle wasn't covering up much. He reached into his sweat pants and crudely grabbed his cock and shifted it so it laid along his leg rather than poking up through the fabric of his shorts. "Sorry mom. Your book must have made me more excited than I realized."

Jenna was shocked by his brashness. She was also aroused by the thought that her son had a hard on from the same book she was just reading and masturbating to. And what a cock it was! It looked massive! "It's ok baby. It's only natural." She sat next to him on the lounge chair and put her hand on his thigh just above the knee.

"You don't have to be shy dear. We are going through a lot of the same emotions." Her hand slid up his thigh a bit. It was just a few inches from the tip of his penis. "Just relax. We can have the best two weeks ever, and get you ready to go off to college and give all of those college girls hell." Her hand inched up a bit as she shifted in her seat and rested on the head of his cock.

John swallowed hard. "Did she put her hand there on purpose? Could she feel his tip? What exactly was she talking about?" All of these thoughts were bouncing around in his head. His mushroom head was burning with the sensation of his mom's touch.

Jenna broke the silence again. "You poor thing, your hangover is really getting the best of you. Let me get you a real cure." Her hand brushed up the length of his cock as she stood up. "You just sit and finish your story. Momma is going to make you feel better."

Jenna turned and walked back into the house leaving her son wondering what she was up to. He turned his attention back to the story. The mom was taking her stepson's cock and rubbing it along her daughter's pussy. She tries to shove her stepson's cock into her daughter, but the daughter's pussy was too tight. The mom shoved her fingers into her daughter's pussy while licking her clit. She is opened her pussy up so that she could take her brother-in-law's cock.

"Fuck this is dirty and hot." John thought just as his mom came out with a tray holding two tall glassed filled with some red liquid.

"Here you go baby. This will cure your hangover". Jenna put the tray down on the table next to her son. She sat next to him on the lounge chair and handed him a glass. "Here, drink up."

"Is this a Bloody Mary?"

"Yes, it's your momma's special recipe. It is guaranteed to take care of your hangover. Now bottoms up." She clinked glasses with her son and watched as he downed half of his beverage.

"Damn that is spicy mom!"

"It has to be honey, to cover up all of the vodka in it." His mom giggled. "Now finish your drink for mommy."

He raised his glass with her and they both took long drinks. He finished his tall glass off while his mom hardly put a dent in hers.

"Good boy. Now relax and enjoy the sun. It will make you feel better. And take that shirt off, silly. You will never get tanned like that." She reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head, exposing his chiseled chest to the sunlight. Jenna took a deep breath. She was so aroused by her son's physique, and now without a shirt to cover his lap, his erection was more prominent than ever. There was something about the illicit nature of sitting next to her aroused son that clouded Jenna's mind with lust.

"You might as well finish reading the story out loud. I need to know how it ends too." Jenna settled into a chaise lounge next to her son, closed her eyes and took a sip from her Bloody Mary. She wasn't sure what her intentions were, but the idea of her son reading a dirty story to her sounded like fun.

John paused at the thought of reading the story to his own mother. He was already sitting next to her sporting a raging hard on from reading a dirty story that he had just caught her masturbating to. What difference would this make? He started reading the story out loud. The mother in the story was now guiding her stepson's cock into her daughter's pussy. The daughter was screaming pleasurably as the thick shaft stretched out her tight young pussy.

Jenna's hand glided down to the front of her Kimono. She started to trace the outline of her pussy as her son read. As the story heated up she slipped her hand under the soft fabric and began to stroke her wet pussy. John kept reading, but out of the corner of his eye he saw what his mom was doing. Her eyes were closed and her large bust was rising and falling with her long deliberate breaths. Most importantly, her hand had found her pussy again and was toying with it.

He watched out of the corner of his eye as the form of her hand went up and down her pussy under her sheer robe. She moved it slowly and purposefully.

As he read on, his mind became clouded by fatigue, lust, and now the alcohol in the Bloody Mary. He couldn't believe what was happening. He wasn't sure what he thought of the situation, and he especially didn't know what to do next.

"Don't stop baby. Keep reading to momma."

He looked over and took in the amazing vision of his mom rubbing her pussy. Her eyes were still closed and her face showed pure ecstasy.

John turned back to the Kindle and continued to read to his mother. As he read his hand drifted down to the front of his sweats. His cock was so hard. He slowly stroked the side of it through the soft fabric. He felt as if he would explode there and then.

He read on. The mother in the story was cupping her stepson's balls as he fucked his stepsister. Her juices had flowed all over his cock and balls and made a big, slippery mess.

John looked over at his mom. Her robe had shifted open exposing her bare pussy. He nearly gasped at the sight of her cleanly shaved cunt with a small patch of blonde hair above it. Her pussy lips and hand were shining from her abundant moisture, and she was now plunging two fingers into her cunt. Her other hand was now massaging her heaving bosom through thin fabric of her robe.

John was now rubbing his hard shaft up and down as he read to his mom.

"Don't be shy honey. I know you want to take out that cock of yours and stroke it. It's no big deal baby. It will make you feel a lot better."

He could not believe what she was saying. He glanced over at her. She was lying in her chair, eyes closed, and fingering herself. Her damp blonde hair, big breasts, and athletic body was driving him mad. But she was his mom. Well, it wasn't like they were touching each other, he reasoned.

"Fuck it!" He thought as he pulled his cock out from the painful confines of his sweat pants. He started reading the story again; however, he was now stroking his cock slowly as he read.

Jenna peeked from under her eyelids and nearly gasped at the sight before her. Her son had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he read, and what a cock it was! It was extremely thick and long to boot. It was hard as iron, and she could see the veins throbbing along its massive shaft. His shaft emerged from a thick mat of dark hair that couldn't be any more different that Sam's. He was obviously very turned on, as was she. And his masturbating only a couple of feet from her was a huge turn-on. She plunged two fingers into her now sopping cunt while she slid her other hand down and started rubbing her clit. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." she thought.

The daughter in the story had collapsed from a massive orgasm and now the mom was taking charge. She commanded her stepson to lay down and was squatting over him. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her shaved pussy, driving him wild. She began to inch down on his massive cock. She was talking dirty to him, asking him how it felt to fuck his mommy.

Jenna could hear her son jacking off now. His organ must have expelled some pre-cum and now it had become a slippery mess. She was rubbing her clit so vigorously that it was audible as well. In her flurry, her Kimono had fallen open completely, and she was now openly plunging two fingers into her exposed pussy while playing with her clit. One of her big perfect breasts escaped from its silky confines and was swaying freely as she masturbated vigorously.

In the story the mom was getting fucked hard by her stepson while her daughter licked her pussy. Finally the stepson pulled out his cock and erupted. He shot cum all over his stepmom's large breasts.

At this point Jenna heard her son grunt. She looked over and saw that his eyes were closed as he jacked off the last third of his beautiful cock extremely rapidly. Before she knew what was happening his rod erupted. His first spurt flew straight up and seemed to hang in mid-air. A second stream of cum shot up before the first plopped messily onto John's taut stomach. The sight of her son cumming was too much for Jenna. She thrust her fingers deep into her cunt as she erupted with a massive orgasm. Wave upon wave of pleasure rushed over her body. When she finally came to her senses she looked over at her son. He was lying with his eyes closed and a huge smile on his lips. His stomach and chest were covered with big pools of white semen. His large cock was still mostly erect. It was lying on its side and cum was oozing out of its massive head.

Jenna slowly got up and refastened her robe covering herself. She grabbed a towel and began to clean up her son delicately. She removed the large pools of semen on his stomach with the soft cotton pool towel lovingly. As she did so she wished to herself that she could be licking his beautiful stomach clean.