Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She navigated to one of her favorite websites which allowed her to search through tons of pornographic videos for whatever her heart desired. She typed in "Moms Bang Teens" and a whole slew of her favorite videos popped up; videos depicting very attractive older women seducing younger men and women, or both.

She found one video with a gorgeous blonde "mom" with huge breasts. They had to be double D in size, at least. In the film she had caught her "step-daughter" with her boyfriend in bed. The boyfriend had a mop of blonde hair that reminded Jenna of Sam a bit. The mom was angry at first, and then she noticed the large hard cock on the boyfriend. She decided to teach her "step-daughter" a lesson by having her way with the boyfriend while the step-daughter watched. The action was extremely hot, and watching on the big screen made it more exciting for some reason. Jenna undid her robe, put her feet up on the couch in front of her and spread her pussy open wide. She slipped a hand down and began stroking nice and slow. She wanted to enjoy this erotic moment, so she slowly slipped her wine, played with her pussy, and drank in the wonderful scenes on the screen.

She must have lost track of the time. The next thing she knew, she was startled back to reality by the sound of the front door slamming shut. She glanced at the clock to notice that it was almost one in the morning. Her bottle of wine was nearly finished as well. Quickly she turned off the TV and closed her robe. Her hand was so covered in her own juices that the draw on her robe became stained as she closed it up.

She heard drunken laughter in the foyer. She peered around the corner just in time to see her son and Sam stumbling down the hall towards the stairs. She heard them bumping into walls and laughing, and shushing each other as they made it upstairs to John's room

"They are shitfaced drunk." Jenna thought.

She didn't know what to do. She heard John's bedroom door slam shut, and then the house was silent again. She re-entered the home theater room, and sat bewildered. She was still horny as hell, and would have loved to tease that cute little Sam again. Maybe it was the wine doing the thinking for her, but she decided to see if she could have some fun with Sam. She would go upstairs and figure out an excuse to barge into their room. From there she was not sure what she would do, but she was certain something good would come to mind.

She stepped out of the room and almost crashed into Sam, who had just turned the corner on the way to the kitchen.

Jenna flipped on the lights, scaring the crap out of Sam.

"What the hell are you doing?" She confronted Sam.

She had caught him completely by surprise. After he regained a bit of composure, he got his eyes to focus on the form of his best friend's mom standing before him, arms crossed in front of her skimpy silk robe. She looked pissed.

"I...I...I was just getting something to eat." He stammered.

She looked deep into his eyes to see if he was telling the truth. They were beyond bloodshot. "He is stoned and drunk!" Jenna thought to herself.

"Is that pot I smell? And are you drunk?" she asked.

"No, no...I just...."

"Don't lie to me young man! Do you think that I am an idiot?" She was putting on her best bad cop routine.

"No I don't...I just...I am sorry." Sam was at a loss. The weed and booze were not allowing him to talk his way out of this way. He was caught.

"Well, should I call your parents right now, or just call the police directly." she said as she turned and reached for a classic rotary phone in the hallway.

"No, please." Sam exclaimed as he grabbed Jenna by the elbow.

"My parents would kill me, and I would get kicked off the soccer team if you call the cops. And that scholarship is how I am getting into college."

Jenna stood silent for a moment. She looked down at Sam's hand gripping her elbow. He let go. She brought her hand down and grabbed his. Then she looked him deep in his eyes. He had no idea what she was going to do. In actuality, neither did Jenna.

"Follow me." She said and led him into the home theater.

She sat him in the second row of couches and then sat next to him. She sat so close that she could feel the heat from his jean clad legs against her sheer leg.

"Tell me what the two of you have been up to." She felt her skin heating up with anticipation.

"Well, we went to a lookout that John knew about just down the road. And we drank some beer that John grabbed out of the garage". Sam paused.

"And..." Jenna egged him on.

"I had a joint that a kid from the dorms gave me and we smoked it. Then John started falling asleep, so we came back and he passed out. I got hungry and came down to get a snack." The last part was mostly true. He had come down to get a snack, but he had also noticed the distinctive light of a TV coming from the theater room. He figured Jenna was watching something and was hoping that he could find an excuse to poke his head in to talk with her. As luck would have it, he didn't even need to come up with an excuse.

"Thank you for being honest. Your secret is safe with me Sam. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure Miss Sherwood."

"Do you know what I was doing down here so late at night?"

"Watching a movie?" Sam guessed.

"Do you want to see what movie I was watching?" She let that question hang in the air.

"Sure..." he answered hesitantly.

With a push of a button, the giant screen before them came to life. The image of the young blonde boy ramming his big cock into the busty mom as she was bent over a table appeared before the two of them.

Sam was shocked and speechless.

Jenna leaned in close to Sam's ear and whispered. "Do you know why I was watching this?"

He didn't know how to respond.

"If you keep my secret, I will keep yours."

Sam nodded slowly.

"I was watching this because you got me so horny this afternoon swimming in my pool and frolicking with your shirt off around me." She continued to whisper in his ear, her hot breath warming Sam from the inside out.

"Do you know what got me the most excited?" She asked as she placed her right hand on his left thigh.

All that Sam could do was shake his head.

"What turned me on the most is when I saw how hard your cock got just by looking at my tits. Do you like my tits?"

She pushed her chest out and let her robe slip off of her shoulders. It slid down exposing most of her breasts. The soft fabric caught on her hard nipples and hung there. Sam's jaw dropped at the sight of her tits. In the glow of the movie screen, the distinction between her tanned skin and her white breasts was even more prominent.

Sam nodded his head slowly.

"Go ahead. You know you want to touch them."

Jenna reached out, grabbed Sam's hands and pulled them toward her.

"Here, feel how soft they are."

She put his hands onto her breasts, thereby knocking her robe off the tips of her gorgeous globes. Her robe fell down to her waist.

"Go ahead caress them. It would make me so happy." Jenna kissed him on the ear and continued whispering. "I can show you to please a woman. I can show you how to make all of those college girls come begging you for more. Wouldn't you want that? Don't you want to make me happy?" She kissed his earlobe again, this time taking it in her mouth and sucking on it, then giving it a quick little nibble.

Sam nodded as his hands started to caress her firm globes. The skin was so soft under his fingers. He had never felt anything like it.

Jenna sighed with pleasure. "Good boy. Keep doing that nice and slow. I will teach you well. It will be our secret lesson."

Sam started to knead her breasts clumsily and roughly.

"Slow down, baby. Nice and slow like before." Her hands slid up to his and she moved them around her breasts, showing him what to do. "Like this. Nice and soft around my breasts. Good boy. Just like that." She leaned forward and gave him a kiss, slowly parting her lips to press her tongue into his mouth, exploring it with the tip. Then she returned to his ear as he continued to fondle her breasts lovingly.

"Good. Now I know you want to kiss them." she spoke in the quietest whisper. "You can kiss them darling. Kiss them nice and soft. And when I start to rub the back of your head, take one of my big, hard nipples in your mouth and suck on it."

She pulled away from his ear, gave him another big kiss, and then gently pushed his head down to her alabaster breasts. He began to kiss her chest rapidly.

"Slowly, ever so gently. As if your lips were barely touching my soft breasts."

He listened and began to kiss her breasts slowly, gently and deliberately. Jenna felt a warm sensation flood her body. This was the first sensual encounter she had had in years. For Sam, this was his first sensual encounter period. The pot and alcohol helped calm his eager mind.

"Mmmm that's good baby. Keep caressing my breasts while you kiss. Good. Just like that...oh God that feels good."

She put her hands on the back of his head, grabbed his hair and gently and slowly guided him to her hard nipple. Sam instinctively opened his mouth and took in the first nipple since his infancy.

Jenna let out a soft moan. It felt so good to be touched like this. She pulled Sam's head up by his hair and gave him a big kiss. "That feels wonderful. You are a quick learner. Now it's my turn." And with that she grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over his head.

She ran her fingers down his chest to his flat stomach. She enjoyed how smooth and hairless he was, the total opposite of her ex-husband. She leaned forward and took his little nipple in her mouth. As she sucked it, her hand slid down to the front of his shorts. He had a raging hard-on struggling against the fabric of his shorts.

"This cannot be comfortable for you. Do you want me to help you out with this?" Jenna asked with her hand already at the button of his shorts.

Sam nodded eagerly as Jenna unbuttoned his shorts. She slipped a hand in and felt his rigid cock through his cotton boxer briefs.

"You poor thing. I will take care of you." With this, she pulled her hand out and kissed him passionately. Next, she slowly shoved him down onto the couch. Kneeling over him, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, and pulled both his boxers and shorts down all the way to his ankles. She then removed them one leg at a time, careful not to glance at his cock right away. She wanted the anticipation to build. Finally, she looked up.

It was magnificent. It was fully engorged and standing straight up. It was one the longest she had ever seen, and the thickest, but it seemed beautifully proportioned. She laid by his side with her head by his cock so she could better admire him.

"It is gorgeous, Sam." she said as she began to run her fingertips up his length. It was hairless and very smooth. In fact, Sam had very little pubic hair at all, and what he had was so fine and blonde that it was barely noticeable.

Jenna felt some moisture leak out of her cunt.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and gripped it tightly. Pre-cum oozed out of his tip and onto her fist. His whole body clenched up to her touch. Her other hand reached down and cupped his practically hairless balls. They were so soft. She began to fondle them gently, enthralled by their feel.

"Mmm...beautiful. We are going to have some fun with this." she said while gently rubbing his hard shaft.

She took his pre-cum and used it to lubricate his cock slowly and deliberately. Her hand slid so easily up and down his shaft with the abundance of his love juice.

"Ohh fuck." were the first words he spoke in a while.

She started to jack his cock up and down with her hand as she spoke to him. "That's a good boy. It's ok. Let yourself go. We have all night baby." She could see the signs of his imminent orgasm. His balls were clenching up. His cock was swelling and throbbing under her hand. She continued to slide her hand up and down his smooth, hard cock.

"These young boys have no stamina at all." she thought.

She contemplated stopping and letting him recover, but figured he was young and would be able to get hard again soon enough.

"Go ahead and cum, baby. I will take care of all of that cum for you." Jenna said as she licked her lips and looked deep into Sam's eyes.

That was all that he could take. He closed his eyes as a warm rush flowed through his body, his cock swelling to the point that his skin felt like it would rip. He felt his balls tighten and the first shot of sperm suddenly erupted.

Jenna felt him expand suddenly and quickly lowered her head just above his cock, opening her mouth. The first jet of hot cum hit her deep in the back of the throat, nearly causing her to gag. The next huge glob coated her tongue. Wave after wave of steaming hot cum flooded her mouth. She had never taken so much cum in her mouth. She thought she would have to spit some out, but after about six blasts, Sam finally stopped spewing his load. Jenna held the huge mouthful for a moment, relishing the salty, earthy flavor. Cum always reminded her of bleach for some reason. She loved the thick, sticky texture in her mouth. Finally, she took one big gulp and swallowed all of his seed.

Sam was panting. His body was covered in small beads of sweat and his mind was pleasantly swimming in a sexual afterglow. Jenna squeezed his cock forcing a few last beads of cum to leak out. Sam's whole body jerked, his cock ultra-sensitive to touch. Jenna caught the last beads of his sperm with her hand and then made eye contact with Sam as she slowly licked his juice from her hand. She finished by sucking his residue off of each of her fingers seductively. She put her head on his flat stomach and looked up at him with her big blue eyes.

"Are you ready to learn how to eat pussy?"

Sam nodded. He could not wait to taste Jenna's pussy, the first cunt to every touch his lips.

"Good boy. I am going to teach you how to please a woman with your mouth."

With that she stood up, grabbed Sam's hand and led him to a couch in the front row. Sam almost collapsed at first, his legs shaky and weak from the orgasm he had just experienced. The porn was still playing on the big screen, and at the moment the mom figure was giving the young stud a blowjob while her daughter ate her mom's pussy.

She sat on the plush red couch and put her feet up on the ample cushion. She gently eased Sam down onto the carpet before her. She opened her legs giving Sam a perfect view of her now gaping pussy. It was beyond wet, and was more of a just sloppy mess.

Her lips were engorged with blood and hanging from her vagina more than she could remember them ever doing. Moisture was running down her legs in a steady stream. Her clit was erect and larger than she could ever remember. Her whole body was quivering with anticipation.

"How many pussies have you licked before baby?" she seductively asked.

Sam licked his lips. He was so close to her wet cunt that the earthy smells of her sex were flooding his nostrils.

"I...I..Never licked a pussy." he shyly responded.

Jenna was taken aback by this. Her pussy twitched at the thought of being the first to be licked by this handsome boy.

"That's ok cutie. I will guide you through it." She reached down with her hand and spread open her pussy. Her pink painted nail looked amazing next to her smooth pussy lips. "These are my pussy lips. They are swollen now because I am so turned on from playing with your sexy cock." She stroked her lips up and down in front of him.

"They are sensitive like your balls. They are good to warm me up, but then I need more. Now take your tongue and run it up and down the length of my pussy."

Sam was happy to oblige. He lowered onto her dripping cunt. His hot breath on her drove her mad. Finally, he stuck out his tongue and dove into her pussy like a rabid dog.

Jenna locked her hand in the back of his head grabbing a bunch of has golden locks.

"Easy honey. Lick up and down nice and slowly. Barely put any pressure with your tongue. Light at first. Yes, like that good boy. Ohh God that feels wonderful. Now take one of my lips in your mouth and suck. Good boy. Fuck! That feels great."

Sam was enjoying the musky taste of her pussy. And watching her squirm as he licked away was a huge turn on. He could feel his cock getting hard again. He took her lips in his mouth and sucked.

"God yes, now my clit. Lick it hard so I can cum." Jenna spread her pussy exposing her hard clit. "Here, lick it hard up and down and side to side and suck on it. Yes like that oh God. I am going to cum. Ohh fuck!" Jenna screamed and clenched Sam's head between her legs.

She shook violently as she came. Sam was held so tightly between her legs that he could do nothing but lap at the moisture as her pussy erupted.

He could feel her pussy twitch and then relax with orgasm. Then she laid panting in the glow of her orgasm. Sam just watched her gorgeous form. He drank in her large breasts, bronze skin, and sloppy, gaping pussy.

When Jenna came back to reality, she knew what she had to have.

"Lay down on you back Sam. I have to have that fat cock inside me right now."

Without hesitation Sam laid down on the couch, his big thick cock hard as ever. Jenna grabbed his shaft and balls as if she was inspecting a horse. "Oh God, yes! I have needed this for years!"

She straddled Sam's thin yet muscular frame. She was on her knees with her pussy just above his penis. She grabbed his cock firmly, sending a shudder up his spine. She rubbed his cockhead up and down her now drenched slit. It felt so good to feel a warm cock between her lips. She positioned his now iron-hard weapon at the opening of her vagina and began to slowly push down. She could feel him begin to inch in her.

Sam was awestruck at the sensations he was feeling, the tight grip around his swollen cockhead, followed by a smoother feeling as he sank deeper into Jenna, and then the amazing feeling of her channel gripping his shaft as she continued to impale herself on him.

"Fuck, I am tight." Jenna gasped as she grimaced and pushed down with more force. She was amazed at how much his cock was stretching her out. Even though she was drenched after multiple orgasms she could feel the walls of her vagina being stretched painfully around his girth. She relished the painful feeling because she knew that pleasure would follow.

"It has been way to long." She thought. Jenna brought her free hand to the top of her cunt and began to rub her hard clit vigorously. Pleasure began to overtake the pain as a sopping wet sound mixed with the heavy breathing of Sam filled the room.

Jenna inched lower on his cock. Her pussy was slowly easing open. She was using Sam as a human dildo, and he was in heaven. Deeper his cock slid into her soaked pussy. It was moving much more easily now. She was rubbing her clit vigorously now, and could feel an orgasm building. She closed her eyes and pictured Sam actually taking charge and ramming his cock into her. Then the image of Sam was replaced by the image of her own son. His young cock now filled her. She slid further and further down on his cock until his balls hit her ass soaked with their combined juices. She pulled up a bit, and then started to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Grab my ass baby. Play with my body. Use me Sam."

He did not hesitate. He used both hands to cup her hard ass and squeeze her tight cheeks. He marveled at how muscular her ass was.

She ground her hips into his and turned so that his shaft could rub along that spot that gave her so much pleasure. She was lost in a fantasy now, rubbing vigorously and thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. Finally, it happened. A wave of orgasm came over her as a warmness rushed over her body. It felt as if all her energy was concentrated on her pussy and then exploding throughout her body. She shuddered and then collapsed onto Sam. He laid still, relishing the sensation. Finally after what felt like an eternity, she opened her eyes and kissed Sam deeply.