Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers

John opened his eyes but didn't say anything. Jenna looked at him and smiled. Her large breasts hung seductively as she then started to very thoroughly clean his cock. She started from the base which was soaked in his seed. She rubbed his course pubic hair to clean it, then moved up his shaft slowly. In doing so more cum leaked out and she wiped it up with the towel.

Jenna paused to relish the scent of her son's cum, then noticed that his cock had grown completely hard again from her touch. She smiled at the thought of the possibilities, then gently pulled his sweats up over his erection. She gave her son a kiss on the forehead, then whispered in his ear. "Close your eyes and take a nap baby. When you wake up your hangover will be gone, and you and mommy can continue our fun time together." She kissed him on the forehead again and then settled in the lounge chair next to his and began to read again. John closed his eyes and fell into one of the most restful naps he ever had.

Jen glanced up from her book and drank in the sight of her son. He was gorgeous. What was she intending to do with him? Her seduction of his friend Sam had awoken an insatiable hunger for young cock. But he was her son. Could she dare to pursue him? How far would she take this? She pushed these questions out of her head and just relished the feeling of the sun warming her skin. She closed her eyes and fell into a dream-like state. The moisture between her legs was so satisfying, but just thinking of what could be hers made her body begin to ache again to feel a thick young cock stretch out her pussy. Her hand slipped down under her panties again finding a pussy whose lips were open and inviting. She slowly stroked them and in her mind's eye her son's thick cock began to spread them and inch into her.

The End

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers