Covid Internet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was surprised at their attentions would be more than an understatement. I simply couldn't believe they were doing what they were, and at the risk of us getting caught on top of that! I wanted to pull my suit back up but couldn't do it without being conspicuous as my wife slowly paddled her way over to where I was floating.

"Hey love. Looks like the girls are having fun teasing you about something," she said with a smile.

"Awww. Just my swimsuit," I answered.

"What's wrong with your suit?"

"When we were tubing the string came untied and it kept wanting to try and slide down."

"Oh good lord. That would be embarrassing!"

"Definitely!" I agreed. "No way I could tie it back up without letting go, and that wasn't happening!"

"Well, I can see why they'd tease you about that."

"Uh huh," I agreed, hoping she didn't look too deep into the water and see that my suit was around my knees.

"Well. I'm going to go up and start dinner. You gonna come?"

"In a few minutes. I want to check the anchors before I come up," I said as she turned and started to paddle her way towards the shore.

"Okay. See you in a few."

Thankfully the girl's activities didn't get noticed, so I started working my way around the boat to the boarding ladder. I was able to hang onto the ladder and pull my suit back up with my free hand before climbing up the ladder. Even then the water wanted to slide my suit down over my butt and I ended up almost losing it again as I stepped onto the platform.

Somehow, I managed to NOT let on to anyone what had been happening as we ate dinner as a group. After dinner we headed out for more fishing as the sun started to dip lower in the sky. We loaded about a dozen people onto the pontoon boat and headed to our favorite fishing hole. With as many people as we had that wanted to fish, I relegated myself to just running the boat and helping out when someone caught a fish. Stacy didn't fish either so she sat near me, holding her son and chatting. For some reason, the conversation turned to the 'Naked and Afraid' tv show, with her asking if I'd ever do anything like that. I honestly told her that they were too risky for me. Not the naked part, but that a lot of the contestants ended up with serious illnesses from bug bites. I also said I'd have to have shoes or at least sandals. My feet were far too tender to take it. "So if it wasn't someplace dangerous, and you could have shoes, you'd do it?" she asked. With a shrug I answered that I probably would. That seemed to end that line of conversation. As darkness settled over the lake we packed up and headed in, getting back to the campsite just as the last orange of the fading sun disappeared. Everyone unloaded, leaving me with the task of settling the boat for the night and cleaning the fish.

I got the boat anchored and tied down in case a storm blew up overnight and then went to work cleaning the fish.

"How goes?" Emily asked as she walked down to the water where I was filleting our catch on my makeshift cleaning table.

"Pretty good Em. How about you?"

"I'm doing alright. So glad to be out of the house again though."

"Yeah. Definitely."

She stood next to me, her hip almost touching mine as she watched what I was doing under the small spotlight of my headlamp. "Did you have fun this afternoon?" she whispered.

I froze mid cut for at least three full heartbeats before I continued the cut. "This afternoon?"

"Come on Mr. Scott," she whispered, using the same name she's called me since she was two. "You know what I'm talking about."

I stopped cutting and stood in the darkness, my headlamp illuminating her face. "I didn't start any of that," I whispered before turning back to my work.

"Didn't say you did. Just wondered if you were enjoying it?"

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. You know, I've thought about something for a long time."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Feeling your cock stroking against my pussy. I used to dream up ways to try and get you naked, but never quite had the courage to actually do it."

I started working on the next fish, trying hard to not react to her statements. "I see. So today was what? A first attempt?"

"Something like that."

"Okay. Why today? With all these people around?"

"Because we dared each other too. Not get you naked, but to flash you. The dare is who goes the farthest."

"You dared each other to flash me? Why the hell would you do that? Don't you know what kind of trouble we could be in if someone found out?" I hissed, trying to keep my voice down.

"Yeah. We were talking about that new stupid internet challenge. God knows we can never tell anyone if we did it or not, but it's still a fun idea."

"Internet challenge?" I asked, thinking back to what had occurred only a few short days before.

"Uh huh. Pick a person you wanna see naked and strip in front of them and then try to get them to get naked too," she whispered.

"Yeah. Well, you three have certainly accomplished that," I answered quietly.

She stepped in front of me, across the other side of the table, standing ankle deep in the water. The only light was the sliver of the moon and the small pool of light my headlamp was creating. She had on what looked like a thigh length t-shirt. She pulled the shirt up her body until it was above her tits, leaving her naked from her chest to her ankles.

She stood in the water, teasing her tits and pussy, clearly trying to turn me on. After several minutes of her little show, she stepped around my fish table again, stepping behind me. I felt her bare tits press against my bare back as her hands slid around my waist. She found the tie for my swim trunks and pulled the string, undoing the bow. Moments later I felt my trunks sliding down my legs and her hands reaching around for my cock.

"You know what I'd like?" she whispered.

"What's that?" I asked, unable to do much with my hands covered in fish blood and slime.

"I'd like to feel your cock pressed against my pussy."

"Em. Seriously?"

"I'm not asking you to fuck me. I just want to feel you against me."

"Em," I said as I turned to face her.

"Shhhh," she whispered, pushing my cock downward. She lifted her shirt again, since it had fallen back down, exposing her pussy. She stepped toward me, sliding her pussy along my hard cock. "Mmmmmm Yesssss. That's what I want to feel," she groaned as she rocked her hips, dragging her pussy along my shaft.

"Shit. Here comes someone," I said as a flashlight started to make its way down the hill from the campsite.

She pulled off of me, squatted down to pull my suit back up and pulled the tie tight, without tying it. Then she stood by the table as innocently as she could.

After Em and my wife left, I finished cleaning the fish, packaged them up for the freezer and cleaned up my mess before finally settling down near the fire and everyone else. It was already late when I settled into my chair, so by the time I had consumed two adult beverages it was getting quite late. "I think I need to go shower and hit the sack!" I said as I pushed myself up out of my chair.

"Yeah. I'm not too far from that myself," Emily said while stretching. "If you don't mind waiting for me to get my stuff, you can walk me up to the shower house."

"Uh yeah. Sure," I answered, looking around to see who else might head that way. Looked to me like we were the only ones. Everyone else was still more interested in more adult beverages.

I headed to the trailer to get ready. The showers weren't bad, they just weren't very conducive to having a lot of stuff. There was a long slender stall, about twice the length of a bathroom stall, with a hard door on one end, not unlike that bathroom stall, and the showerhead at the other. There wasn't a curtain or anything to keep the water spray contained, so anything you set on the one small bench ended up wet. Consequently, I only took my kit bag, a towel and the pair of shorts I'd wear. I could easily slip off my shorts and hang them on the door until I was done, keeping them dry. As a result, I was ready to head to the shower wearing nothing but a pair of flip flops and a pair of athletic shorts, my towel and my kit bag in hand. I stepped out of the trailer and walked around to the road to wait for Emily.

"We're ready," Emily and Karen said as they both walked into the street next to each other from Mason's camper in the spot across the street from me. In the dark I could see that Emily had some kind of wrap around beach cover on, covering her from just above her breasts to mid thigh. Karen had on what looked like a bath towel wrapped around herself, each carrying a bag of "goodies" that probably had shampoo and such.

In some ways I was glad to see Karen, thinking it meant that Emily was more than likely going to behave herself on the way to the showers. I started walking down the paved road into the dark, only the slight sliver of moon giving us any light. Normally on a holiday weekend the whole campground would be packed, but with the COVID restrictions, only those with pre-existing reservations were allowed in, and a good portion of those seemed to have decided not to come. That meant that only half a dozen of the two dozen sites in the loop we were on were occupied, and none of the non-reservable slots in the adjacent loop were occupied. That lack of additional patronage significantly reduced the amount of light, leaving us in quiet darkness very quickly.

Emily and Karen were walking a step or so behind me as we started the walk to the shower house a bit less than half a mile away. "Scott." I heard Emily say from behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked without looking back.

"Scott!" she said again, more insistently.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to see what she wanted. "Oh shit," I whispered as the two were standing damn near stark naked.

"Your turn," Karen said as she stood in the middle of the road wearing nothing but her sandals.

"My turn?"

"Uh huh. To get naked," she answered.

"To get naked?" I asked as I stood frozen, looking first at Karen's naked body and then at Emily's. I'd fantasied about seeing Emily naked for years, and here she was, almost as naked as the day she was born. The moonlight provided some illumination, but not enough to see them in significant detail. What detail I could see though, was making my dick quickly grow in my shorts. Both of them had been recently or still were breastfeeding, which gave their breasts that full round look that I found so sexy, along with their obviously dark areola and nipples. Emily handed her wrap to Karen and stepped toward me, reaching out for the waistband of my shorts. She pulled the front out and down, sliding my shorts over my hard cock and then down my legs until they would slide the rest of the way themselves, leaving me naked from my ankles up.

"I dare you to go naked all the way to the shower," Em said as she stood up with my shorts in her hand.

"Really? You want me to go naked all the way there? Isn't that a bit risky?"

"We will if you do," Karen said softly.

I thought about it for a moment. The worst that could happen was I'd need to cover myself with my towel. No way I could ever get my shorts on that fast. And honestly, the thought of walking naked with these two, watching their tits bouncing with each step in the moonlight...yeah that was worth the risk...for now. "Okay. For now. Might have to change my mind when we get closer."

"Works for us," they said almost in unison.

I've camped in this park for years and I would have laid serious cash that there was no way we would get all the way to the shower house, nearly half a mile, without coming across someone else walking the road or worse, meeting a car on the road, its headlights making our nudity more than obvious. As a result, I spent most of the walk ready to quickly wrap the towel around myself instead of enjoying the nakedness of the girls on either side of me. To my complete and utter mystification, we walked all the way to the shower house without either of those happening. We walked into the pool of light created just outside the doors by the overhead light, with me moving quickly toward the men's shower room door.

I stepped into the shower room and noticed that most of the doors were open, with only a couple closed and in use. I stepped into one of the first open ones I came to and turned to close the door, only to see Emily stepping right into the shower stall with me. She put one finger to her lips to shush me while she pulled the door closed behind us with the other.

"You can't be in here," I hissed as quietly as I could, hoping that the other men in the shower room couldn't hear me.

She just silently grinned, tossed her towel over the door and set down her little bag of toiletries. She then took my towel from my hand and tossed it over the door with hers and then took my shorts from me. She turned around and hung them on the single hook on the back of the door, pulled out the small bottle of shampoo and body wash that I'd had stuffed in one pocket and then turned back to face me again. Without a word she pressed herself against me, pressing her big soft tits into my chest and her pelvis against me, trapping my still hard dick between us. She gently turned us in the long narrow cubicle, allowing her to step back from me again, now on the shower side of the space. She again turned away from me, started the water and stood waiting for the temperature to adjust as she twisted the knobs.

I stood there, staring at her bare ass and back in the bright lights of the shower house. Having her standing naked in the shower with me, especially after our last talk, had me getting hornier by the moment. I worried some about getting caught this way but was pretty sure we were safe until we left, unless of course she decided to make noise. Voices carried quite well in the all concrete and metal interior.

She turned back to face me, reaching out with both hands to capture mine. With a smile she backed into the water, pulling me along with her. Once she was under the spray, she slid her hands up my arms until she could wrap her arms around my neck. The difference in our heights made her stand on her tiptoes in her flip flops as she pulled me against her. She guided her lips to mine, kissing me softly and quite erotically. I felt her hand slide down between us and grasp my now hard dick, slowly squeezing and stroking it. She broke the long wet kiss and leaned herself to whisper in my ear.

"Play with my body. I'm sooooo fucking horny right now."

"You really wanna do this in here?" I whispered back as she released [NOTE: What did Emily release?]

"I want you to play with me," she whispered again, taking one of my hands and pulling it down between her legs. I rolled my hand flat on her mound and then started to stroke her pussy with my fingers, sliding them between her legs and between her soft wet lips. Over and over I dragged my finger across her clit, her back arching to push her pussy toward my hand as she held my cock with both of hers. My right hand moved from breast to breast, squeezing and massaging them, making sure to gently squeeze and stroke her nipples, while my fingers worked between her legs.

Without a word, she pulled one hand from my cock and pulled my hand from between her legs. She leaned back against the back wall of the stall, lifting one leg and propping it against the frame of the doorway that once was used for a shower curtain or something similar. She pulled me toward her, aiming my cock straight at her pussy.

"Come on," she whispered. "We don't have all night."

"You're serious?" I asked, in an equally quiet whisper as she guided my engorged head to her pussy lips. Feeling her rub my head between her wet lips, I bent my knees to get a bit lower and pressed my hips toward her, driving my cock easily into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck!" she moaned softly as I pushed myself deep into her. She leaned back against the wall while I stood in front of her, my hands holding her big soft tits and my cock sliding slowly in and out of her. I could feel my head banging against her cervix with each stroke, making her gasp slightly each time. I squeezed her full round tits as I pushed in and out of her, her nipples sticking between my fingers. Fine streams of breast milk sprayed out at me, mixing with the shower water before hitting my chest. If anything, seeing the streams of milk turned me on even more, pushing my body to drive up into her more quickly.

In and out I pumped my dick, sliding it deep into her vagina, her soft moans telling me how good I was doing. I hoped the sound of the water drowned out her soft sounds of pleasure as she inched her way toward an orgasm. Having my legs bent the way they were wasn't the most comfortable position, but the longer I stroked into her the less I cared. I felt her body tremble and her pussy squeeze around my cock as her orgasm started to wash over her. She lifted one hand to her mouth and covered it as she panted and moaned in climax, my cock pumping rhythmically into her. She sagged a little against the wall as her orgasm started to wane.

I could feel my own orgasm pushing its way toward finality. In and out I pumped, looking at her body, a body I'd fantasized about for years, my cock sliding in and out of her.

"Oh shit," I grunted softly as my body jerked, pumping a gush of cum up into her. Time and again my body spasmed as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together. We stood under the water for several more minutes before she released my neck and pushed me away enough that my cock slipped from her. She put her foot down.

"Thank you," she whispered softly. "I think we better wash up though."

We quickly washed each other, trying to keep our own soaps on us so that we didn't go back to camp smelling of the wrong kind of soap. Finally, she turned off the water and we silently dried ourselves off before she helped me put my shorts back on. With my towel around my neck, I poked my head out of the stall and held the door open for her to follow. She stepped past me and nearly bumped into another man as he was coming into the shower room, clearly surprised to see a young woman in nothing but a towel coming out of the men's shower room.

If he was upset or planning on saying anything, he didn't, instead just watching her disappear out the doorway while I followed, blushing in embarrassment.

The three of us walked back to camp almost silently. The only discussion was between Karen and Emily, and that was short. All I heard was "Did you?" I knew the answer to that question already.

They headed to their trailer and I headed into mine. There were still quite a few of the kids around the fire as I stripped off my shorts and pulled on my sleep shorts. I crawled into bed and was soon sound asleep.

The sun was barely up when I woke. That isn't unusual for me though. I have to get up early for work so much of the year I'm actually beating the sun up. Today it beat me up by a little bit, its happy rays sneaking in under the blinds on the window to shine accusingly in my face. Now that I was awake, my body insisted that I get up and go pee instead of rolling over to go back to sleep. With a soft groan I pushed myself up out of bed. I pushed the sliding door open to head toward the bathroom. Even through my bleary, not quite all the way awake eyes I could see that Cody's portable crib took up most of the space between the kitchen counter and the kitchen table bed. I moved slowly so I didn't bump his crib, facing the bed and sidestepping through the gap as I looked down at my sleeping daughter-in-law. In her sleep she'd tossed off the covers and was laying in just a thin pink nightshirt and shorts with plenty of frilly lace around the edges. I paused to look down more closely when I realized that I could see the outline of her dark areola and nipples through the material.