Covid Internet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was hamburgers, chips, potato salad and of course baked beans. My son was tasked to cook and his wife helped, so I had a little bit of grandfather time with my newest grandson. After dinner we of course went fishing again, and even though fishing was supposed to be horrible, we managed to catch quite a few nice fish. Of course, that once again meant that I had to stand in the dark and clean fish while everyone else was relaxing around the fire.

It took nearly an hour to clean the dozen fish we brought back. I had finished rising and bagging the fish and taking care of the remains and was getting ready to head back up the hill. I still had to take care of battening down the boat for the night. I climbed aboard and checked the rear anchor only to realize that it hadn't grabbed the rocky bottom at all. Each time I pulled it just slid over the bottom. The anchor is designed to be break away so it can't be permanently trapped by the rocks, but to do that it had a release mechanism. The only way to fix the problem was to pull the anchor up and set it again. I could do that by either backing the boat up and resetting it, or, since the water was so shallow, I could just wade out and take care of it that way.

Since I didn't have the keys down here any longer, I decided that wading would work just as well. Unfortunately, I'd changed out of my suit for dinner and was wearing shorts again. 'What the hell', I thought. It was dark, nearly ten at night, no one was on the shore or anywhere close that I could tell. I stripped off everything but my water shoes and waded into the water naked. It took several minutes, working by the slight light of the moon and my headlamp. I recovered the anchor and carried it back out as far as I could. With the water up to my chin I dropped the anchor to the bottom and then waded back in far enough to be able to pull it to ensure it grabbed the rocky bottom. I waded to the boat and snugged the line to the cleat and cinched it off, making the boat secure in the event of an overnight storm.

I waded around the stern in the chest deep water and started toward the shore up the port side as my headlight picked up a figure walking down the grassy hill toward me. There was no way I was getting out without being seen, so I chose to stay in the waist deep water until I knew who it was.

"You about done down here honey?" my wife asked. "What are you doing in the water?" she asked as she approached the gravelly shoreline, my headlight giving away my position.

"Uh. I had to reset the one anchor," I answered.

She looked around and then frowned. "Naked?"

"I didn't have my suit on and I didn't figure anyone would come down here."

"What if it'd been one of the girls that came down instead of me?" she asked as my headlight lit her face, showing me the frown on her face.

"Well. The water's nice," I said with a shrug.

I could almost hear her roll her eyes as she stood on the shore with her arms crossed. "So you going to get out or just stand there all night?"

"Actually, I was thinking about inviting you in," I said with a grin that I doubted she could see.

"I don't have my suit on."

"Neither do I."

"Seriously? Skinny dipping? At our age?"

"What's wrong with our age? Just cuz we're a little older doesn't mean we can't still act like kids once in a while, does it?"

"What if someone comes down?"

I chuckled. "Sounds like they're having plenty of fun up there. Why would they come down?" I asked as I took a few more steps towards her, reaching up to turn off my headlamp. Even in the dim light of the waning moon there was no way she could miss that my cock was sticking out rock hard already at the thought of getting her into the lake naked, something I'd secretly wished to do for quite a few years.

"But someone could see!" she hissed at me, still standing with her arms crossed.

"Who? Hell, there aren't that many people around to start with. The closest occupied site is way over there. No reason for them to come down here at all. Come on," I coaxed.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously," I said as I waded towards her. "It's not like we're gonna get any privacy up there, is it?"

"No."

"Then why not have a little privacy down here."

"Horney bastard," she said with a hint of a smile in her voice as her hands reached down to grab my cock as I stepped in front of her.

"Uh huh," I agreed as I reached to her waist to pull her shirt up. To my surprise she let go of my cock and let me pull her shirt up and over her head. I laid it on the boat railing with my clothes and then reached around her to find the snap of her bra. When I married her, she had a nice full 32C chest. Now, four kids later, she was a 38 triple D, and I loved every inch of them. I pulled her bra off and laid it on her shirt. Before she could change her mind, I undid the front of her shorts and pushed both her shorts and underwear down over her butt. She let go of my dick and reached for my shoulders to balance herself while she lifted first one foot and then the other. I tossed the shorts and underwear on the rail of the boat and then took her hands, pulling her into the water with me as we waded backwards into deeper water. When we were about waist deep, I stepped towards her, letting my cock be trapped between us as I wrapped my arms around her.

I pulled our bodies together, feeling her soft tits and hard nipples press into my chest. I leaned my face to hers, gently kissing her. I felt the stiffness in her body slowly relax as we kissed, my hands sliding around her back and then under the water to her butt. As we stood in the water, I let our bodies separate slightly, allowing me to slip one hand up her body and cup her breast, gently stroking a finger back and forth across one hard nipple. "Horney bastard," she whispered as we broke the kiss.

"Uh huh. For you," I whispered back as she reached down for my dick once again.

"I suppose you wanna have sex right here, huh?"

"Unless you wanna go lay on one of the benches in the boat," I answered quietly.

She looked at the boat and then back to me. "Not just yet," she whispered. "I think I need a little more teasing first."

"Oh?" I asked as I stepped back. I dropped to one knee and leaned my face toward her right breast, sucking her whole nipple and areola into my mouth. I flicked my tongue across and around her nipple just the way she liked, my other hand moving from her breast down under the water. I let my fingers gently stroke her pussy, teasing around and between her protruding inner labia. After forty years I knew exactly how to turn her on, be it in bed or in a lake. It wasn't long before her hips were gently rocking in the water in time with the strokes of my fingers. "Wait here," I whispered as I let go of her body.

I waded out of the water and climbed into the boat. I pulled one of the seat type floats out of the storage compartment and then climbed back down and waded to her.

"What's that for?" she asked, looking at the noodle and mesh seat attached to it.

"Sit," I said, sliding the mesh seat under her butt and trying to gently push her back. She sat in it, her weight making it dunk down deeply into the water. I leaned down and gently lifted her legs, pulling one on either side of me, the float making her lay back until she was nearly flat with the water. Her big soft tits looked like two islands as I pulled her toward me, her legs spread around me. I used one hand to hold her right leg up and my other hand to aim my cock at her pussy. I nestled my head between her lips and gently pressed my hips towards her, forcing my cock into her a few inches.

I grabbed her other leg and started to make little strokes, driving my cock deeper into her with each stroke. The only real problem was that the water wanted to wash away what little lubrication her body still made on its own. I wade us shallower until I was standing with my dick just above the water and started to slide in and out of her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly as I stroked my hard cock deep into her. In and out I plunged, our actions making small waves that radiated out from around us. In and out I pushed my cock, watching her tease her own nipples as I held her up by her legs. I could tell she was getting close, her body stiffening and her back arching the way she always did. Her pussy convulsed around me, making her tunnel tighter around me.

I always enjoyed making her come first, partly because it made her tighter around my dick. It also made her moan sexily as I continued to stroke into her after she'd already climaxed. I liked to make the climax last as long as I could, and tonight was no exception. I pushed into her faster as her body stiffened further, her fingers frozen squeezing her own nipples as she groaned from deep within herself.

"Uhhhh. Damn," I grunted as my own body reached its pinnacle. I felt a gush of cum lance into her depths, my cock surging fatter with each squirt. I stood there, my body jerking and my cock twitching inside her for what felt like several long minutes. I was sure it was less, but who cares. As my cock softened, I pulled her back into deeper water, letting my cock slip from her as she floated higher. I pushed her legs down in the water and leaned over her to reach her face with mine.

"Naughty boy," she whispered as we broke a long soft kiss.

"Uh huh," I agreed with a smile.

"So can I get dressed now?"

"If you really want to. I'm kinda liking this."

"What skinny dipping or fucking?"

"Both," I laughed. "I wouldn't mind getting you naked in the lake a lot more often."

"Don't count on it," she said with a slight frown. She pushed herself up from the float and wrapped her arms around me. The hug was tight and somewhat belied her frown, her soft tits and still hard nipples pressing into my chest. She released me and walked to the front of the boat. She quickly dressed while I waded out of the water behind her, wrapping my arms around her from behind her before she could put her bra back on. I cupped both breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze while I kissed the back of her neck. "Don't you think you've had enough for one day?"

"Not hardly," I whispered with a smile.

I could feel her roll her eyes as she pulled the bra onto her arms. I released her tits and pulled the elastic around her back while she pulled the front down so it cupped both sexy tits. She pulled her shirt on and then walked away without looking back, leaving me standing there still naked.

I looked at my watch. It was only four am, and something had awakened me. Moments later I knew exactly what it was. The trailer shook from a huge gust of wind. The flash of lightning following moments later made the decision a lot easier. I pushed myself out of bed and stepped into a pair of flip flops. I doubted that anyone put the chairs away or snugged down the canopy over the picnic table. I stepped outside wearing nothing but my sleep shorts, sure that I didn't have much time before the thunderstorm rolled through. I could see that several of the chairs had blown over already and even though it was staked down, the canopy looked like it was about to take off. I rushed to the front compartment and grabbed the ratchet strap for the canopy and ran, well as much as I can in damn flip flops, towards the canopy. I was just starting to get the first of the legs lowered when the icy cold drops hit my bare back. Yeah, it was going to suck!

I heard the trailer door open behind me and turned to see Stacy stepping out and closing the door quietly against the wind. "Can I help?" she called.

"Uh. We need to get the chairs picked up and the towels off the line!" I called back as I moved to the second leg. I was working on the third leg when the skies opened up. The rain came down in sheets as I worked on the last leg. I ducked under the canopy, now only five or so feet tall, and flipped the strap under the table. I'd long since learned the best way to anchor this thing was to let the campsite's heavy picnic table act as an anchor. To do that I had to get a ratchet strap around it and up to the center of the mechanism. I was still struggling to get the cable around the table when Stacy ducked under the cover with me, reaching up to hold the canopy from trying to fly away. The wind blew the rain almost sideways, soaking me as I bent under the table to retrieve the tail that just didn't want to behave in the high wind. I finally got the end and pulled it up and hooked both ends on the framework of the canopy. In a few seconds I had it cinched down, and wind proofed.

Stacy and I sat on the top of the table, both of us soaked to the skin. The only light was the single yellow outside light on the side of the camper and the frequent flashes of lightning. While we really couldn't see much of the yellow light through the driving rain, the lightning flashes lit our little corner of the world as bright as day. Each flash illuminated Stacy in her sopping wet pajamas, the thin pink material, nearly translucent. I could see her areola and nipples almost as clearly as if she were wearing nothing, making my dick unsurprisingly grow. We sat there for long minutes before she reached to the hem of her top and pulled it up and off.

"That better?" she asked quietly.

"I wasn't..." I started to protest.

"You were. But that's okay," she said, scooting towards me on the tabletop. She reached out towards my lap and grabbed my hardon through my soaked sleep shorts. "Because I was too."

"Uhhh. Um..."

"It's okay," she said with a soft giggle, using her other hand to pull at the waistband of my shorts. She pulled the front out and down, freeing my hardon and exposing it for both her hands to wrap around it. "You can touch me too, if you want," she said as she scooted even closer to me, her hands starting to slowly stroke up and down the length of my cock. "I like having my body played with too."

"I don't think," I said nervously.

"You don't think we should? Maybe not. But I think it'd be okay this once," she said as she let go of my dick with one hand. She reached for my hand and pulled it to her crotch, pressing my fingers against her wet pj shorts.

I could feel the heat of her pussy through the sopping wet material, practically inviting my fingers to stroke her softness. I sat, with her hands stroking my dick, my fingers slowly stroking her pussy through the material of her shorts. Without letting go of me, she shifted her legs and lay back on the table. She lifted her hips in a clear invitation for me to pull her pants down. I pulled the thin wet pink material down her legs and dropped them on the table, leaving her naked. She shifted herself around again, working one of her legs in front of me so that it rested across my lap. With her legs splayed wide, I reached for her pussy again, this time slipping my middle finger between her lips and then into her vagina. I pressed my thumb against her clit and slowly stroked my thumb across her clit as I pushed my finger in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I teased her, her hands stroking my cock more urgently with each passing minute. In and out I pushed my finger while her hand stroked up and down in time with me, her right hand sliding up and rolling over my mushroom head with each stroke. "Oh god you are so going to make me come," she groaned as I pressed my thumb slightly harder on her clit.

"Yeah?" I asked, sliding my other hand up her body to cup one of her big soft breasts. I squeezed it and then let my thumb stroke side to side across her rock hard nipple, stroking it in time with my thumb across her clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuck!" she squealed quietly, her voice easily two octaves higher than normal. "SHIIIIIIIT!" she cried as her whole body started to tremble. Her hands stopped stroking my cock and just held me while she shuddered, her pussy clenching around my finger as she came. She sat panting for long seconds before she began stroking me again, sliding her hands up and down my shaft. "Tell me before you come," she said breathlessly.

"Uh. Okay," I answered, almost as breathless as she was as my own climax drew closer. "It isn't going to be long."

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded.

With a bit of a smile, she changed her grip on my cock and pressed it down, pointing it at her pussy as she used her freed hand to lift her butt off the table. She pushed herself toward me, aiming my cock at her pussy lips. She let my mushroom head touch her lips and then press between them as she continued to move her body towards me. She pushed herself several inches down my shaft before she sat down again, my cock half buried in her pussy. She let go of my cock and used both hands behind her to lift herself off the table. Using her hands and feet on the wooden tabletop, she held herself up off the table, sliding her body closer to me. She rocked herself, sliding her pussy on and off of me while the rain poured down around us.

On and off she slid, her hot wet pussy caressing my cock and mushroom head. I reached for her tits, grabbing both of them as she rocked herself on and off of me. "Ohhh damn," I groaned as my orgasm raced towards completion.

"Do it. Let it go," she whispered over the slackening rain, continuing to rock herself on and off of me.

"Uhhhh. FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked, a gush of cum lancing from my cock deep into her. She pressed herself towards me, driving my cock completely into her as she sat on my lap. She reached around me with one arm and then the other, wrapping them around my neck and pulling my face to hers. She kissed me wetly while my body continued to jerk and spasm, pumping all that I had left into her. She sat on me, holding me tightly against her, my hands now reaching down to cup her firm round ass.

"Thanks pop," she whispered as she broke the long kiss. She pushed herself away from me and off my cock, a gush of cum leaking from her pussy as she did. She climbed off the table, picked up her clothes and ran through the rain to the camper. She stopped outside the camper door long enough to grab a swim towel and wrap it around herself before quietly opening the door and slipping back in.

I sat there, my cock shrinking for several minutes, letting my breathing return to normal before getting off the table. I darted through the rain and then silently slipped into the camper. I dropped my soaked sleep pants on the floor and stepped out of them.

"You okay?" my wife whispered as I slipped into bed.

"Yeah. Just had to catch all the stuff before it blew all over," I answered her.

"Oh. Okay," she said with a yawn before going back to sleep.

My wife was a little surprised when we woke up and I was naked. After a quick explanation about running around in the rain getting our stuff put up, she chuckled. We could hear it was still raining, and there was no reason to get up early, so we rolled over to go back to sleep, with her half rolled on top of me so that her leg was laying across mine and her hand was gently teasing my dick. I wasn't exactly expecting anything, since the kids were sleeping just on the other side of the thin wall and doors, but that didn't keep my dick from coming to life from her gentle ministrations.

After at least half an hour she rolled herself on top of me and pushed herself up to sit astride me. She reached down and pulled up her nightshirt, leaving her surprisingly, sitting on me naked. She rarely came to be without panties on. She grinned down at me and grasped my hard cock in her left hand, holding one finger to her lips to keep me quiet. It only took her a few moments to lift herself high enough to work my cock between her legs and my engorged head between her already wet lips. She settled her weight down on me, forcing my dick slowly up into her, a soft groan slipping from her lips as my fat cock slowly stretched her vaginal tunnel.