Covid Internet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I hadn't seen her tits the day before, but somehow only partly seeing them through the thin shirt made them seem even more forbidden. I let my eyes travel across her bare stomach and down to the shorts, wondering if it was my imagination or if the dark spot above her crotch was her curly dark brown pubic hair. After way too many heartbeats, I continued my trek to the bathroom. It didn't take long for me to finish the required business. I washed my hands and flipped the light back off before quietly as I could, slipping back out to head toward the bedroom.

I took the few steps toward my bedroom turning again to slip between the crib and the bed and froze in place. Stacy was laying nearly the same way she had been, on her back, with her feet pulled part way up the bed so her knees were bent and pushed apart. Only now, unlike my trip to the bathroom, her pink top was pulled up above her breasts and the pink panties were all the way down around her ankles so that her naked body, from her tits to her ankles, was exposed for me to see.

I stopped between the crib and her bed, looking down at her, my eyes taking in how sexy she looked and how inviting her pussy looked, spread as it was. As I stood there her hand moved, finding my right hand. She gently pulled it down toward her, guiding it toward her spread legs and exposed pussy. She didn't stop pulling until she had my fingers resting on her exposed lips. I could feel the heat of her pussy soaking into my fingers as she kept them pressed to her soft, protruding, inner lips. She moved my finger around on her pussy, forcing me to stroke her before she removed her hand from mine. I continued to stroke her gently, letting my fingers trace up and down her wet lips, my middle finger finally slipping between them. As I gently played with her pussy, her hand slipped up inside the leg of my baggy sleep shorts, finding and gripping my hardening cock. I stood there, playing with her pussy while she played with my dick, forgetting for a moment where I was.

The risk of getting caught was substantial, and even as turned on as I was getting, I couldn't help my mind from starting to worry about that. I also couldn't go back to bed with my wife with a hardon poking out the way it was. I reluctantly pulled my fingers from her pussy and stepped away, pulling my cock from her grasp as well. I stepped to the outside door instead of the bedroom door, quietly opened it and stepped outside. It was cool out. Not cold, but not exactly warm either. It didn't really matter. All I was worried about was getting my hardon to subside before I went back to bed. I walked across the bamboo pad to one of the chairs that were left out the night before and settled into one.

I hadn't been sitting long before the door quietly opened again. I turned to look, expecting my wife to step out, but instead saw Stacy stepping out in a pink thigh length satiny robe.

"Morning," she whispered.

"Morning," I answered back as she walked over to me.

She reached for the back of my reclining chair and pushed it back, nearly tipping me over for a moment. She pulled the robe apart, revealing that she no longer wore the pink shorts. Leaving the robe hanging open she stepped across the chair, spreading her legs wide enough to step over the width of the chair, and lowered her now spread pussy toward my face. "You know, you can't leave something like that only half done," she whispered as she lowered her crotch even lower, bringing her wet pussy lips within an inch or so of my mouth.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what she wanted. Thankfully, it was early. Even the early bird fishermen were still just getting up. Our trailer also faced the lake on a curved shoreline, so there were very few people that might be able to see. I reached my hands up her front, sliding them up under the pink shirt to cup her breasts. She lifted her shirt as she lowered herself the last inch to my lips. I gently licked up the length of her slit, teasing my tongue between her wet lips as I searched for her clit.

"Oh yes," she hissed softly as my tongue bounced over the hard little nub at the juncture of her wet pussy lips. She pressed her pussy lower, almost grinding it against my face as I flicked and swirled my tongue over and around her excited clit. She looked down at me lustfully, gasping and panting as I attacked her clit, my hands squeezing her milk filled tits. Small streams of milk sprayed from her nipples in several directions as I squeezed her sexy milk filled mammaries, my tongue continuing to tease her clit. I lost track of how long I was playing with her body, more interested in watching her approaching climax. Her legs and arms began to tremble as I licked and teased her. Her nipples fountained even more milk as her stomach began to tense and spasm. She held her breath for a few moments and then let out a long deep moan of pleasure as her climax washed over her.

She stood there, legs and arms trembling, her pussy leaking juices down my face as she climaxed for long seconds. Finally, she pulled her pussy from my face and stepped back over the chair to stand next to me. Without a word she turned and bent over, reaching for my lap. She fished my cock out one leg of my baggy bed shorts and then bent further, enveloping it with her mouth.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as she began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft. Her tongue swirled around my head each time she pulled her face up, swiping her tongue across that incredibly tender spot under my head. As I lay there, watching her bounce her head up and down my shaft, I reached between her legs and played gently with her pussy, finding the entrance to her vagina and pressing first one and then a second finger into her. I started stroking in and out of her in time to her strokes of my shaft, pushing my fingers into her as deeply as I could each time she pushed down on my dick. I felt as much as heard her moan around my cock as her bouncing increased in pace, pushing my impending climax along all that much more quickly.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted quietly, wanting to give her some warning before I started spurting my cum into her mouth. She seemed to either not care or preferred to take it in her mouth, something my wife absolutely refuses to do. "Oh shit," I gasped as her hand squeezed my balls, making me arch my back just as my body bucked. I could feel a gush of hot cum race up my shaft and spurt deep into her mouth. She continued to bounce her face up and down, swallowing down my cum as she sucked and teased each squirt from me.

I lay there panting as she pulled her head from my lap and stood looking at me, my fingers still in her pussy. "You keep doing that and you're gonna have to put more than your fingers in there," she said quietly as she let me slowly stroke in and out a few more times. I finally pulled my fingers from her and she stepped to a chair a few feet away and sat down with a sigh. She closed her robe so I couldn't see any more and I fixed my cock so it was once again hidden. We sat for nearly ten minutes before the camper door opened and my wife came out to join us. I was just glad she hadn't chosen sooner to come out.

The morning went almost normally after my little interlude with Stacy. We went fishing, and caught a number of keepers. The only thing I found out of the ordinary was that both Emily and Karen came along, though neither fish, and it was pretty easy for me to tell that neither had bothered to wear a bra this morning. I wondered what that would mean for the rest of the day, but I was busy enough fishing and paying attention to driving the boat and helping get fish off the lines that I really didn't have time to worry too much about it.

It was nearly lunch time when we got back. Those that didn't go fishing, including all the kids, were swimming when we pulled in. Since it was almost lunch time, everyone went up to the campsites for lunch, except for me of course. I had to clean fish first. We only had four keepers, so it didn't take long. The campground doesn't allow fish guts in the dumpsters, so I normally just tossed them out into the lake to let the turtles and carp clean them up. Unfortunately, since we were going to be swimming, I didn't want to dump them right where we were going to be. I was just untying the boat to go farther out into the lake to dump the bucket when Karen came down the hill from the campsite with a thermal mug in her hand.

"Your wife told me to bring this down to you!" she said cheerfully as she approached me.

"Oh. Thanks!"

"Going somewhere?"

"Just out to the middle of the bay to dump the fish guts," I answered.

"Oh. Can I come?"

"Don't see why not," I answered as I got ready to push the boat away from the shore. I stood aside to make room for her to climb up through the open front gate.

"Cool," she said as she stepped past me, stepping onto the top step of the front boarding ladder. I turned to push the boat out as she lifted herself up, almost bumping my face into her shorts covered butt as she paused before stepping up into the boat. I'd have considered it an accident if she didn't wiggle her butt back and forth before making the step up. I took a deep breath and then followed her up, walking quickly to the stern to grab the anchor line that kept the boat from being pushed sideways to the shore. I pulled the line in and dropped it on the deck with the anchor before starting the big outboard.

She came and sat down right across from my seat on the same bench that she had done such a wonderful job lotioning herself the day before. Just thinking about how she looked doing that had my cock already starting to harden in my shorts. I backed the boat away from the shore, spun it around and let it idle in forward toward the far shore of the bay.

"Did you notice anything this morning?" she asked.

"Besides you not wearing a bra?"

"That isn't the only thing I'm missing," she said as she reached for the waist of her shorts. She unsnapped and unzipped the little denim shorts and wiggled them over her butt while she stayed seated. She pushed the shorts down her legs until she could step her feet out of them and then lifted her shirt up, leaving her naked from her neck down. "You like the view?" she asked as I stared at her nude body.

"Uh. Fuck," I mumbled, looking around to see who in the nearly dozen boats already floating in the cove might be able to see her.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Don't you think you should pull those back up?" I asked. "I mean it's not nearly as private as going to the shower was."

"Nope. I think if they wanna look, let 'em," she said with a shrug and a crooked little grin. "As long as you're looking, I'm fine being this way."

"Jesus," I whispered to myself as I headed the boat toward the brushy shoreline and away from the boats anchored more in the middle of the cove. If I was careful, I could keep the closest at least a hundred yards away.

"You don't like seeing me this way?"

"I didn't say that."

"I know," she grinned. "Thinking about doing to me what you did to Emily last night?"

"What do you know about what Emily and I did?"

"She told me. She also told me how big you felt inside her. I guess it was a pretty enjoyable shower."

"You really wanna talk about that?" I asked as the boat nosed toward the bushes a few yards away, the pontoons running aground and holding the boat in place.

"Actually. I wanna get you naked and ride you like a fucking horse," she said with a grin as I got up to go dump the bucket.

I stopped mid stride and stared at her for long seconds before shaking my head in disbelief as I restarted walking towards the bow. I grabbed the bucket, dumped it over the side and then knelt down to scoop some water into it to rinse it out. I was bent way the hell over the bow to reach the water, scooping with the bucket into the lake. As I started to pull the bucket up, I felt a pair of hands around my waist, reaching for my belt buckle.

I dumped the bucket and pushed myself back up, turning on my knees to face her as she knelt in front of me, her shorts still laying on the deck. "Come on. Show me," she whispered. "Before we have to go back. Just for a second!"

"You really wanna do this. Here?"

"Uh huh. We don't have much time though. Someone might get suspicious that we're taking so long," she hissed as she worked on the front of my shorts.

"Jesus," I breathed, partly in frustration partly in...well...anticipation I guess. She quickly pulled my shorts down to free my dick and then wrapped both hands around my hardon.

"Quick. Lay down before someone sees us!" she said urgently as she let go of my cock and tried to pull me around by my upper arms to lay on the deck. Shaking my head, I swiveled around and lay back, my now exposed dick pointing in the air.

"I don't get you," I said as she swung her leg over me and quickly aimed my dick at her pussy.

"Just for a second," she hissed, rubbing my engorged head back and forth between her wet pussy lips. She wet my head with her juices and then nestled into the entrance to her soft hot depths. "Ohhhh fuck," she moaned as she let her weight push her down my shaft. I slowly disappeared up into her, her vaginal walls caressing me as I sunk slowly deeper into her. I slid my hands from where they rested on her hips, pushing up under her shirt, which had fallen down as she leaned forward, cupping both her tits and squeezing them gently. "Ohhhhhh fuck," she groaned as she lifted and dropped herself half a dozen times before abruptly pulling off of me. "Not that I want to stop, but we don't have time for what I really wanna do."

"You're gonna stop? Now?"

"You wanna get caught?" she asked as she stepped away from me and moved back to the bench seat. She slipped her feet into the shorts and pulled them back up her legs. "Well?"

"Yeah. Right," I agreed, standing up and pulling my shorts and briefs up at the same time. I settled into the driver's seat as she snapped up her own shorts and dropped the boat into reverse. It only took a few moments before we were motoring at the required idle speed back across the cove. "You know. I don't get either of you girls."

"What's not to get?"

"It's almost like you're playing a game of who can do more, or something like that. If we get caught, you know the consequences, right?"

"For all of us. You're not afraid, are you?"

"Afraid of getting caught? Fucking terrified."

"You can't say you aren't enjoying the attention though. I mean. Hell, you've fucked Emily. She'd wanted to do that to you soooo many years ago."

"Shit why now?"

She laughed. "Hell. She's pregnant. Can't get double pregnant, so it's the perfect time. Ya know?"

"I still don't believe all this," I said as we approached shore, my wife, son and Stacy all back down in the water as I approached with the boat.

"Took long enough," my wife called up to me from where she floated in the water.

"Yeah. Didn't wanna dump 'em where they might float out. I'm sure no one wants to swim with fish guts," I called back to her.

"Yeah. Okay. I can see that," she replied as I dropped the rear anchor as the boat floated the last few yards toward the shore.

I quickly tied off the boat and called back to her. "Gonna go get some lunch. I'll be back down to swim in a few."

"Okay sweetie!" she called from where she floated a few dozen yards from shore.

I saw her husband and kids coming down the hill in their swimsuits as Karen and I started to head back up. "I'm gonna go put my suit on," she said to Mason as they approached each other.

"Okay. See you back in a few minutes. The kids were busting my chops to swim."

"I'm sure," she said, looking at her two boys running ahead towards the water's edge.

I'd continued walking up the hill towards camp.

I was hungry! It didn't take me long after I got into the trailer to make myself a nice thick ham and cheese sandwich and start scarfing it down. I was nearly done with it when Karen opened the door and stepped into the trailer wearing a yellow one-piece swimsuit that seemed to have no back to it. It had basically a boy shorts type bottom and then a halter style front, held up by a single strap around her neck.

"You dressed yet?" she asked as she stepped into the trailer and pulled the door closed.

"Huh? No. Still eating," I answered honestly.

"Oh. Well. I thought maybe you'd wanna finish what you started while you get changed."

"What I started?"

"Well. Okay. What I started," she said as she reached behind her neck and untied the halter top. She walked to the bedroom and pushed the suit down, stepping out of it so she was completely naked. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs for me, planting both feet on the wall. "Well?"

I stood up, pulled my shirt off and walked to the bedroom. She moved one leg to let me step between her legs and then waited while I undid my shorts and pushed them down. Standing in nothing but my socks, I aimed my rock hard cock at her pussy. "You sure this is what you want?"

"Yeah. But we better hurry," she hissed, reaching her hands out towards me, making motions like pulling me towards her.

I leaned towards her and pressed my fat mushroom head against her wet lips and pressed easily into her. I felt my cock slide deep into her wet depths, her vagina squeezing me gently as I pressed my thighs against her bare ass. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah," she moaned as I started to stroke in and out of her, my thighs pushing and pulling my shaft into and out of her sweet soft depths. I moved one hand to her shaved mound and used my thumb to tease her clit as I pumped my hips to drive in and out of her more quickly. "Oh god yes. Do it!" she moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

I grunted and pumped my hips harder, making her whole body shake with each impact of our bodies. Her big tits rolled wildly on her chest as she panted and gasped in pleasure. I felt her pussy start to contract, her legs trembling slightly as I jammed my cock deep into her over and over.

"OH YEAH!" she cried more loudly as her whole body seemed to shudder. I could feel her pussy spasming around my fat shaft, pushing me toward the inevitable.

"Fuck yes," I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming deep into her as my cum lanced out into her depths. Time and again I felt my cock shoot another load into her. I stood there, holding my hard dick deep in her while we both started to recover from our quick rise to climax. I pulled my dick from her, which was only now starting to really soften, and made room for her to roll over and slide off the bed. She quickly stepped into her swimsuit and pulled it up to cover her body. She leaned towards me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and turned to leave the trailer.

"See you down there!" she said as she stepped out and headed down the hill.

"Damn," I grunted to myself as I pulled my swimsuit from the closet. I stepped into it, pulled the strings tight and tied them before stepping into my water shoes. I still had several uneaten bites of sandwich to finish. I scarfed them down, got another soda from the fridge and then headed out of the trailer.

To say the afternoon went normally, that means it went on as the "new" normal. Any chance they got, the three of them would either flash me, grab me or get my hands on their body in some way. By dinner time, I'd had my hand in all three of their crotches, and my fingers deep into both Emily and Stacy. Things they could do were of course limited to what could be done without tipping anyone off, and quite honestly, a few times I thought that Emily and Karen had been pushing the limits more than I was comfortable with. At least in those cases I couldn't be held at fault. I mean, what blame could I be held with if their tops slipped and I got an eye full. It wasn't like I was pulling their suits off or anything.