Covid Internet Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss," she whispered quietly, barely loud enough for me to hear her as my mushroom head pressed against her cervix. She held her hand on my chest and began to slowly lift and lower herself, spreading her juices up and down my shaft with each stroke. I lifted my hands from her thighs to her breasts, cupping each huge mound and trapping her hard nipples between my finger and thumb. "Mmmmmmmm," she cooed, her head tilted back slightly and her eyes closed. I watched her pussy spread around my fat shaft as I disappeared and reappeared over and over from her pussy. She moved slowly and methodically, not wanting to make the trailer bounce or the bed squeak. That didn't stop her from finding just that perfect angle.

"Oh shit," she gasped as her climax started to overtake her. She opened her eyes and looked down at me lustfully as her face blushed and her legs quivered slightly. I could feel her pussy clamping around me, squeezing my fat shaft as she continued to slide up and down slowly, her orgasm flowing over her gently. Finally, she stopped and looked down at me, her chest heaving slightly in my hands. She smiled down at me and leaned towards me, letting her big tits swing into my face as I let go of them.

We didn't screw this way often, but she knew how much I enjoyed it. She started to rock, sliding her wet pussy on and off my cock rhythmically, her big tits swinging in front of me, her chest just low enough to let her nipple graze my lips. I knew it was a game. I wasn't supposed to grab them. Just let them swing and tease me while she worked her pussy on and off my shaft.

My mind went to the three sets of tits that I'd been seeing all weekend, my brain going into overdrive. I could feel my hips starting to push up towards her with each stroke, a light slap sounding with each stroke. The warm tingle spread through my body and the urgency to continue stroking into her, faster, harder, was almost irresistible. My body jerked and my hips lunged up into her as a gush of cum pushed into her. I was surprised there was anything left to give, but my body made the effort anyway. I jerked and spasmed at least half a dozen times before she lay down on top of me, her tits smashed to my chest. I could feel my cock still twitching inside her as she pressed her lips to mine in a short loving kiss.

"I think we need to go skinny dipping more often," she whispered. "I woke up so damn horny."

"I'm not complaining. Trust me," I whispered back.

To say the day was a disappointment would be an understatement. It rained all morning, with the forecast showing that it would continue to rain most of the day. It wasn't going to leave any opportunities to see any more of any of their naked bodies. Everyone decided it was time to go home, so after about two hours of working in the rain to trailer the boat, pack the camper and get things put away, we headed home. I drove the truck pulling the camper in silence, my wife in the suburban pulling the boat behind me. I wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but I knew that a repeat wasn't ever going to happen, with any of them. I also knew that I would never look at any of them the same again, and I doubted they'd look at me the same. We'd always have this shared secret, or at least what I hoped would stay a secret.

Tomorrow was back to work. I wondered if I'd be able to concentrate at all.