Crazy College Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers

"Just how much of a friend?"

"Hey," I said, trying to change the subject. "How about that movie?"

"That's what I thought," April laughed.

"I've got popcorn if you guys are interested?" Wednesday put in.

"That sounds great," I said. "You guys set it up. I need to go to the rest room. I'll be right back."

I did go to the bathroom while I was out, but the main reason I left was to let Kristi and Jennie know that Wednesday was okay. It took me longer than I expected, but the ladies didn't seem to notice. They were laying on the floor with pillows and a blanket watching a DVD on Wednesday's laptop.

"We picked the floor because there's room for three," April said when I entered.

"We saved you a spot," Wednesday added. "It's easier for us all to see the laptop from here." She had moved it onto the floor as well.

"I want the middle," I grinned.

"We figured," Wednesday laughed. "But April already called it."

"Damn!" I joked. Okay, maybe it wasn't a joke.

April fell asleep first. It made sense. She didn't take the nap both Wednesday and I did earlier in the day. I waited until Wednesday joined her before relaxing enough to nod off. It looked like Wednesday was going to be okay.

**********

"I'm so sorry!" I heard Wednesday cry. It woke me from a dead sleep.

"What's wrong?" I asked, still in a fog.

"She kissed me!" April cried. That woke me up quick enough.

"She did what?"

"I kissed her," Wednesday said miserably. "I don't know what came over me!"

"It's okay," April said as she got over her shock and saw how miserably Wednesday was acting.

"No it's not!"

"Wednesday, calm down," I said sitting up. "It's been a tough couple of days for you."

"But..." she began. April surprised us both by stopping Wednesday's protest with another kiss. I was instantly wide-awake.

"What was that for?" Wednesday asked.

"So you'd calm down," April replied. "You kissed me and I kissed you. No big deal."

"I think you should both kiss each other just to make sure everything is alright," I said, unable to stop myself.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" April teased.

"You have no idea!"

"I'm so confused!" Wednesday said, cutting our humor short.

"What's confusing you?" I asked.

"I'm not gay," she said, sounding calmer than I hoped. "But when I woke up and saw April lying there I remembered just how much you both did for me last night and I couldn't stop myself."

"That's to be expected," April said. "It's really no big deal." I wasn't sure I agreed. Certainly my hardening cock didn't, but it was what Wednesday needed to hear.

"Makes me wish I'd gotten the middle like I asked," I joked. This time Wednesday smiled slightly.

"I'm sort of glad I got it first," April joked back. "Wednesday is a hell of a kisser!"

"Please stop!" I begged. "You're killing me."

"It excites you that much?" Wednesday asked.

"Two beautiful woman kissing right next to me?" I asked rhetorically. "You bet your life! There's not a guy alive who could watch you two kissing and not feel it."

"Having some difficulties?" April asked. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was when she took a quick look at my crotch. She winked at me afterward and turned to Wednesday.

"You want to see how far we can push him?" she asked with a grin.

"We can't kiss again!"

"Why not?" April asked.

"I don't kiss girls!"

"Well, obviously you do."

"This was the first time," Wednesday said defensively.

"For me too," April said, but then paused before adding, "Not counting when my best friend Sara and I practiced kissing before our first dates."

"Did it pay off?" I asked with a grin.

"Not really," she replied. "It turned out that Sara was a much better kisser than the guy."

"Did you two..." Wednesday began, but April cut her off.

"No, although we joked about it for years. We still do."

"So you really want to kiss me?" Wednesday asked tentatively. April tilted her head sideways before shrugging and replying.

"You know, I think I do."

I watched as they kissed once more. It was so hot that I forgot to breath until they separated! They looked at each other for a moment and then kissed again, only this time with more passion. I was in heaven! Or what it Hell?

"Oh shit!" I moaned when I saw April's tongue slip into Wednesday's mouth. Wednesday moaned even louder. This continued until I was ready to burst. April finally broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Had enough?" she asked, looking down at my hard cock and smiling.

"I haven't," Wednesday panted, causing April and I to laugh. It was funny really. Wednesday was older than both April and I, but she seemed so much younger at times.

"You know, this is my first real party weekend at college and I'm up for some crazy fun that I'm sure I'll regret later," April said.

"Count me in," I said quickly.

"I was," she grinned. "But only if you promise to keep your mouth shut." I nodded and then held my breath while we waited for Wednesday to decide.

"It's my last semester," she said slowly. "I've been dating Jack since high school. I think I'd like an experience I'll regret before I graduate."

"Something to tell the grandkids?" I joked.

"Definitely not!"

"We can't do this here," April said. "I'm sure we'll be overheard."

"They'll be checking on me soon anyway," Wednesday added. She sounded disappointed.

"My apartment is empty until tomorrow," I grinned. "Let's go!"

"Slow down," April laughed. "Wednesday need to let everyone know she's going to be okay and I should probably check in with Linda."

"I could use a shower," I sighed. "But if either of you back out of this, I'm going to jump off the nearest bridge."

"Let's meet for a late lunch," April said.

"There's a pub across the street from my apartment."

Wednesday looked at both of us before asking, "Are we really going to do this?"

"I'd like to," I said honestly.

"As long as we all understand it's a one time thing," April said. Wednesday and I nodded in agreement, but then again I'd agree to just about anything to get this to happen.

"Well then, I'll see you both in an hour."

I went back to my apartment and spent the bulk of the time cleaning up. It wasn't really that bad. My room was the worse, but I finished cleaning, took a shower and only ended up being five minutes late.

"We were wondering if you'd changed your mind," April said.

"You're joking, right?" They were in a booth. I sat next to Wednesday.

"You know," Wednesday said carefully. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea."

'Damn!' I cursed to myself. I was afraid she would get cold feet.

"It's your decision," April put in. "But think what you'll be missing." She kicked me under the table and nodded toward Wednesday. I smiled and nodded in understanding.

"I know, but..." Wednesday began to say, but I stopped her with a kiss.

"You really are a good kisser," I smiled when I pulled away.

"You two are trying to seduce me," she said, sounding confused.

"Of course," April smiled. "But don't forget. You were the one who started this, not us." I saw Wednesday waiver.

"We don't need to decide right this second," I said carefully. "Let's eat and then we'll see what happens."

"Okay," she agreed.

We ordered. I made sure the ladies, especially Wednesday,always had a full glass. I didn't drink much myself because the looks April kept giving me promised that I'd need all my strength later.

We ate and drank for quite a while. The meal was good. We sat afterward, nursing our drinks and talking.

"So, how old were you when you had first kiss?" I asked.

"Fifteen," April answered.

"Was that Sara or the guy?"

"Both," she replied. "How about you?"

"Ladies first," I said, looking at Wednesday.

"Seventeen," she said. "It was Jack." It started to make a little more sense now. He was obviously her first love.

"And you?" April quickly asked me, not wanted Wednesday to think about Jack.

"You're not going to believe this," I smiled. "But I was eighteen."

"No way!" April laughed.

"I'm serious," I shrugged. "We moved when I was in eighth grade. It was to a completely different state where the people talked different and I just didn't fit in. It didn't help that I also happened to sprout up that year. I was six inches taller than the closest guy."

"Early bloomer," April teased. I nodded.

"Someone else's turn to ask a question," I said.

"Well, I think we can skip the virgin question?" April asked. Wednesday and I nodded, but the sorority president also blushed.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Seventeen," Wednesday replied, blushing again.

"That Jack was a fast mover," April joked.

"And a fast finisher," Wednesday replied. April and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. Wednesday blushed an even deeper shade of red, but joined us.

"I was seventeen also," April said after the laughter died down. "To a guy I was madly in love with."

"What happened?" Wednesday asked.

"I caught him cheating with my best friend."

"Ouch!" I cried. "You mean Sara?"

"I told you she was a great kisser," April shrugged.

"Well then," I said, going back to the question. "It seems we all lost our virginity at the same age."

"But you said you didn't kiss a girl until you were eighteen," Wednesday frowned.

"I didn't," I grinned. "It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell you it someday."

"I can't wait!" April laughed.

"It's my turn," Wednesday said. "How many people have you slept with?"

"Should I count you two?" I asked. "After all, I did sleep with you both last night."

"You know what I mean," Wednesday said with a shake of her head, and then added, "I'll start. I only slept with Jack."

"Big surprise there," April said, smiling to take the sting out of her voice.

"How about you?" Wednesday asked me. I looked at them and quickly made the decision to tell the truth.

"Seven."

"Wow!" Wednesday said. "I can't imagine sleeping with seven different people."

"Give it time," I smiled, and then turned toward April. "How about you?" She started counting, using her fingers. I shook my head when she got to her second hand. She was close to the end so I added, "You want to borrow a hand?" She looked at me and laughed gently.

"One," she said.

"What?" Wednesday asked.

"Don't sound so surprised," April laughed. "I've only slept with one guy."

"Yeah, but I'll bet with breasts like those most of the guys you dated tried for second base?" I grinned.

"They tried," April laughed. "But only a few actually succeeded."

"I never understood that whole base thing," Wednesday said.

"Well, let's pay the check and go to my apartment and I'll explain it," I smiled. "I have some wine and beer ready."

"Okay," Wednesday said after a moment's hesitation.

"You can always back out later," April smiled.

We paid and left. My apartment was just across the street and diagonal. We went in quickly. Wednesday looked ready to jump out of her skin. April looked ready to do a bit more than that.

"I've got a television in my room. It's on the top floor. It a big room, but it's always freezing. I put on the space heater before I went to dinner. I'll grab some drinks and be right up."

April and Wednesday went up ahead of me. I used the bathroom, grabbed some drinks and followed them a few minutes later. There was a queen size mattress in my room, but no box spring. The ladies were laying on it. The television was on, but they both ignored it while April explained the bases. I handed out the drinks and joined them.

"...And going all the way is a home run," April finished explaining.

"That's it?" Wednesday said in surprise. "That's actually pretty easy to understand."

"So, now you get my reference in regard to the boys April dated, her chest and second base?" I asked.

"I pretty much guessed that while we were at the pub."

"Yeah, guys and breasts," April shrugged. "They can be a hassle."

"Oh, I don't know. I liked the fact that Jack was fond of mine," Wednesday admitted.

"That's because you have nice C cups. Try and deal with breasts this size and see how it feels," April argued.

"They are big," Wednesday said, looking at April's breasts. My cock was stirring. April seemed the like the attention. Her nipples hardened. Wednesday watched enthralled and added, "Wow! They get really hard."

"Yours don't?" April asked, sounding honestly curious.

"Mine get long, but not nearly hard enough to poke through my bra and blouse."

"Ouch!" I cried.

"What?" April asked.

"Nothing," I grinned. "I was just pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming." She leaned over and kissed me.

"You're not."

"I may be," Wednesday said tentatively.

"You're not either," April smiled and then kissed her.

"Are we really going to do this?" Wednesday asked once they broke apart.

"You know, I think every guy has a fantasy about being with two girls at the same time. I'm guessing that only a few lucky ones actually experience it," I said carefully. "But not even they are lucky enough to have two such beautiful women." Wednesday blushed again while April looked at me. I met her eyes and added, "I'm not just saying that." She blushed as well.

"And I've been a good girl my entire life," April sighed. "I'd like to let loose, if only this once. I like you both and I think you're smart enough to keep this to yourselves."

"Besides, everyone deservers to have a crazy memory from college," I smiled.

"I am graduating this semester," Wednesday said tentatively. "I don't really have any crazy memories to look back on."

"We won't force you," April added. "But it's time for you to decide."

Wednesday looked back and forth between April and me before smiling and nodding slowly. I kissed her wetly and then so did April. Afterward, April and I shared the same type of kiss. We noticed Wednesday watching us when we were done.

"I'd like to see those breasts that Jack was so fond of," I said with a smile.

Wednesday hesitated and April added, "Show us yours and I'll show you mine."

"That sounds fair," Wednesday replied. She slowly pulled her top over her head. Her bra was frilly and her breasts spectacular.

"Now I understand Jack's fondness!" I said in appreciation.

"They're not nearly as big as April's," she said in embarrassment.

"No, they're not," April replied. "But you're so skinny that still look pretty big! Besides, they're shaped perfectly."

"Let's see yours now," Wednesday said in anticipation. April smiled and took off her shirt. Her bra was tasteful, but not frilly like Wednesday's. I'm sure it had to do with the weight it had to hold. Her breasts looked like they desperately wanted to burst free.

"What do you think?" April asked, her turn to be nervous. Wednesday licked her lips and reached around the big-breasted woman's back. She unsnapped April's bra and it dropped to the floor.

"Holy shit!" I cried. "I've never seen breasts so big!" April laughed nervously.

Wednesday surprised me when she leaned forward without a word and took one of April's nipples into her mouth. I watched her for a few moments before April beckoned me. I leaned over and kissed her. I could feel her hand at my pants. She started rubbing my cock through them while we continued to kiss.

Wednesday noticed what was happening and reached out and undid my zipper. Both ladies worked together to pull my pants off. My cock was straining against my underwear. It popped free and slapped against my stomach when Wednesday pulled my underwear down. April reached for me, but Wednesday was quicker. She sucked the head and first few inches of my dick into her mouth.

"That looks tasty," April said, biting her bottom lip. Wednesday smiled and pulled my cock from her mouth. She held it for April.

"Tonight is all about sharing," she smiled.

"Thanks!" April cried as she rolled around and pushed me onto my back. Her head went to my lap and she started seriously working my cock. This girl definitely liked what she was doing. Wednesday watched for a couple of minutes before moving to my other side and kissing me. Her long dark hair fell around us, cutting us off from the world. It was oddly exciting to be kissing her like that.

"Take off your clothes," I told her. Wednesday smiled and stood just long enough to strip. She was no longer blushing. Her eyes had a fire that I'm sure all three of us felt. She really was thin, but her breasts were breath taking! Her tight little ass was just as exciting.

"Now what do you want me to do?" she asked with a smile.

"Straddle my head," I smiled. "I want to taste you." She lost her smile.

"Jack only tried that once," she said. "He didn't like it very much. Are you sure?"

"Then isn't it a good thing you dumped him?" I asked rhetorically. "I love the taste of a hot and sticky woman."

"I am that," she grinned.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

She moved and straddled my face. Wednesday was looking down at me. She had long legs and I had to stretch to reach, so I took a pillow and moved it under my head. I still wasn't quite close enough.

"Spread you legs a little," I told her. She did and I smiled. Not only could I reach now, but she was also spread wide giving me full access to her pussy. I took a taste and cried, "Delicious!" Wednesday laughed and finally relaxed.

"Wow! That feels good," she said. A few moments she gasped before adding, "Actually, it feels amazing!"

Wednesday only had a small patch of hair between her legs, but it was relatively thick. I didn't mind. I drove my tongue through it. I enjoyed hairy women, as long as they limited it to their heads and pussy. Call me odd, but I wasn't one for facial or underarm hair on women.

I was so focused on Wednesday that I almost forgot about April. Don't misunderstand, I was enjoying what she was doing, but for all intents and purposes this was the first time Wednesday was experiencing oral sex. I wanted it to be special.

I was pretty sure I was doing a good job by the way she was moaning and gasping. I was certain when she started sliding back and forth across my face, soaking it with her juices.

It was right about then that April changed her focus to my testicles. She found the soft spot underneath and drove me to the brink of orgasm. She was using one hand to stroke me while her tongue drove me wild.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped out.

"Me first!" Wednesday cried as her body locked up.

I held off as I did my best to drink all of Wednesday's cum. She finishing her orgasm and fell off of me just as mine was about to hit. I barely had enough time to see April smile at me as she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Yes!" I half cried and half grunted as I came. April milked my cock with her hands and mouth until I was totally spent. I didn't pass out, but I did lose track of time for a few minutes.

I saw April licking Wednesday's breasts when I was able to focus again. Wednesday had one hand between April's legs. They both seemed to be enjoying the other's actions.

"It's time for April to cum," I said with a smile.

"I'd say it's overdue!" April said, her voice catching as Wednesday's hand brushed her clit. I moved down and got between her legs. Her ass was larger and a lot more muscled than Wednesday's. I guess it came from all that dancing.

"Oh yes!" she cried when my tongue found her pussy lips. "My old boyfriend used to drive me crazy with doing that! You have no idea how much I missed it!"

It brought up an interesting question. Who would enjoy this more, the girl who never had it done to her before or the one who used to have it done well, but not in a long time? I guess it was a toss up.

"Can I taste?" Wednesday asked me tentatively. I hadn't realized she moved down. Her face was close. I wiped April's juiced from my lips and smiled.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers