Crazy College Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"Not even in the porn movies I've seen," Jenny admitted. I thought we had her, but suddenly she shook her head and added, "No, I've got to go!" She disappeared out the door before any of us could say anything else.

"Well," April sighed. "Now I'm horny again."

"Me too," Wednesday giggled, taking April's hand and pulling her back to the bed.

I was feeling it myself, but decided to use the bathroom before rejoining the ladies. The bathroom on the first floor was the only one that worked, so I sighed and went down the stairs as quickly as I could. I didn't want to miss anything. I found Jenny on the living room couch with her hand down her pants.

"Decided to stay?" I asked.

"Shit!" she cried, nearly jumping out of her skin as she pulled her hand out of her pants. "No, I'm just so horny!"

"You don't have to stop on my account," I smiled. "In fact, you know there are two women upstairs who would like to help you with that."

"Don't tempt me!" Jenny cried.

"Why not?"

"Just don't!"

I shrugged and went to the bathroom. The living room was empty when I returned. I climbed the stairs just as quickly as I could, hoping that that Jenny took me up on my offer. No such luck. Yet then again, seeing April and Wednesday intertwined and rubbing their pussies together didn't let me dwell on my disappointment for long.

The rest of the night was just as amazing. I did things that I never even dreamed of. April and Wednesday just seemed to get crazier and crazier as the night passed. We did sleep briefly, but the sun rose to us once again pleasuring each other.

I was fucking Wednesday's tits with April holding them for me when the door to the room opened again. Wednesday didn't notice. Her face was all but buried in April breasts.

"This is so wrong!" Jenny cried as she stood there panting. "But I haven't been able to sleep all night. I even made myself cum, twice! It didn't help."

"Come here," April said moving away from Wednesday and me. "I can help you with your problem."

"She can," Wednesday promised when she saw what was happening.

"I should never have come back."

"But you did," I smiled, hoping I'd be able to get hard just one more time.

"Let's get rid of these," April said, removing Jenny clothes. The big-breasted girl then kissed Jenny and slipped two fingers between her legs. Jenny fell back against the wall and spread her legs, accepting April's attention. I felt myself stir.

"Let's finish this crazy college memory with a bang!" I grinned moving toward the two ladies. Wednesday was moving closer as well. All four of us were smiling.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers