Crazy College Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,287 Followers

"Be my guest," I said. She bent over and let her tongue barely brush April's pussy before pulling away. She licked her lips and then slowly smiled. I grinned and asked, "You like?"

"Definitely," she replied as she bent forward and started licking April's pussy seriously.

"What do you think of Wednesday's tongue?" I asked April.

"She's going to make me cum!" April gasped.

"That's the general idea."

April pulled me up and kissed me. I was sure she could taste herself on my lips, either that or Wednesday from before. It didn't seem to bother her. It gave me an idea. Wednesday was a light girl and I had no problem lifting her and putting her into a sixty-nine position with April.

I watched as April had her first taste of pussy. She took to it right away. The two girls seemed to be really enjoying themselves. So much so in fact, that after April came they didn't bother to stop what they were doing. It wasn't long before Wednesday came for her second time. April rolled her off and pushed me back to my back.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she with lust filled eyes as she straddled my hips and slowly sunk down on my cock. "So big!"

"You made it that way!" I laughed. April ignored me until her pelvic bone pushed against mine. I watched her slowly rock back and forth. It was one hell of a sight! We were both sweating by now and her large breasts glistened. I pulled them to my mouth, kissing and licking as much as I could handle.

"How does it feel?" Wednesday asked.

"About what you'd expect," April gasped out between strokes. "Like sitting on a pole!"

"He's bigger than Jack," Wednesday said softly, obviously thinking about how it would feel when it was her turn.

"Shh!" April snapped. "I'm close!"

"Reach down between us," I said to Wednesday. "And rub her clit. She'll explode!" She hesitated.

"Hurry!" April cried obviously on the verge of her orgasm. Wednesday smiled now that she had April's permission. Her small hand slipped in between us. I felt it brush against my cock as she touched April's clit. That's all it took.

"Oh yes!" the big breasted woman screamed as she came. "Rub my clit! I'm cumming!" I felt her juice spray my groin. April pulled Wednesday's lips to hers and stuck her tongue as deeply into the thin girl's mouth as she could. Wednesday sucked on it like it was a dick.

"My turn!" Wednesday said excitedly when April was done. She got on the bed on her hands and knees and looked at me with a shake of her ass. "This was Jack's and my favorite position."

"One of mine as well," I smiled, rubbing my cock up and down her slit. She was wet, sticky and her pussy lips were obviously swollen. In short, she was more than ready. I pushed the head of my cock into her and slowly worked it deep.

Wednesday had a tiny little ass that I watched as I worked my cock into her tight pussy. I went faster once I was all the way in, but I didn't go full speed because I was afraid I'd hurt her. I did pick up the pace when she cried, "Faster! Harder! Please!"

"She likes it hard like me," April said excitedly as she watched. "I know she small boned, but don't worry about hurting her. She'll let you know if it gets too bad."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" Wednesday cried. This time I started fucking her seriously. "Oh yeah!"

"That's better!" April cried, surprising me by reach up and twisting Wednesday's hair into a tail before pulling on it roughly. Wednesday's head turned until April could kiss her. She damn neared raped the thin girl's lips, but Wednesday was enjoying every minute of it!

I was close to cumming when Wednesday finally lost control. I continued to stroke in and out of her until she was done. April didn't stop kissing her until then too.

"Your turn again," I said, pushing April onto her back. I was close, and wanted to cum again.

"Wow! You're amazing!" she laughed as she opened her arms and legs to me. This time I pushed in with one long stroke.

"Bastard!" she gasped.

"You said you liked it hard," I grinned. She looked ready to say something else, but I was stroking in and out of her pretty fast. April decided to forget about the talking. We were both close to orgasm. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me as we moved together.

"I going to cum soon!" she finally gasped.

"Go ahead! Do it!" I cried, fighting hard again my own impending orgasm.

"I want us to cum together!" she gasped out. I pushed myself up, but never stopped stroking in and out of her. I used my hands to lift one of her breasts to her own mouth. "What are you doing?"

"Lick it!" I demanded.

"No!"

"Oh come on!" I argued. "You can't tell me a girl with a chest like yours has never tasted her own nipples!"

"But..." she started to say. I cut her off.

"Do it and I'll cum," I said. "I love the sight of a woman doing that!" April looked at me lustfully before shrugging and taking her own nipple into her mouth.

"That looks so hot!" Wednesday said.

"You're telling me?" I asked rhetorically as I grabbed April's hips and started pounding into her. My balls were slapping against her. April really started to get into sucking her own nipple. However, it didn't last long.

"I can't hold back any longer!" April cried.

"Me neither!" I grunted as I fell forward and kissed her once again. I could feel her pussy throbbing and opening wide as she came. My own orgasm hit and I filled her with cum.

"Wow!" Wednesday said as we both fought to catch our breath. "It's like you two were made to make love to each other." I was tempted to agree with her, but I promised myself no falling in love until after college. There was too much fun to be had. April was looking at me almost as if she were thinking the same thing.

"So, how do you ladies like your one crazy night?" I asked.

"It's better than I hoped when I agreed! This is one wild sexual encounter! I'll remember it forever!" Wednesday replied.

"And it's one heck of a way to start school," April added. "But we're not done yet? Are we?"

"No," I smiled. "But you two will have to go it alone for a while until I recoup."

"Not a problem," April grinned, and then looked at Wednesday. "I'm hot and sticky down there," she added, gesturing to her pussy. "It's filled with more than my own cum. How would you like to see how I taste now?"

The thin girl didn't reply with words. Instead, she took my place between April's legs and leaned forward until her tongue was buried in the big-breasted girl's pussy. She was up on her knees leaving her pussy open and inviting. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue into her.

"I thought you were too pooped?" April asked with a grin when she saw what I was doing.

"It will take me a bit to get hard again," I smiled. "But I can't pass up a chance like this!"

"Have fun," April laughed and then fell back to fully enjoy what Wednesday was doing to her. I watched for a while, using my fingers on Wednesday's pussy. The thin girl really seemed to be enjoying herself. She obviously planned on making sure she got all of April's and my combined cum. Of course, by now April was adding more to the mix.

I eventually started seriously focusing on Wednesday's pussy. She spread her legs a little more and groaned when my tongue found her clit. I pushed two fingers into her and nibbled on the hood of her clit. Wednesday's moaning turned into a gasp as she tensed and came. She looked all but passed out when she was done. I smiled and moved away.

April looked just as exhausted as Wednesday. Both had their eyes closed as they lay there. They looked ready to nap. I would have been more than willing to join them after my last orgasm, but now that I was excited again, there was no way I could go to sleep with out first taking care of my stiffness.

I moved to April and kissed her until she opened her eyes. She saw my problem and smiled. She used both hands to grab hold of her breasts and squish them together as she said, "Come on! You know you want to!"

I grinned and straddled her stomach. My cock slipped between her breasts as my hands took the place of hers. I started stroking between her huge tits. She was looking up at me with that same lustful expression.

"My old boyfriend always wanted to do this, but I never did let him."

"You mean I'm the first?" I asked in disbelief.

"Another of my cherries gone," she grinned and then stuck out her tongue enough for it to brush the head of my cock on the up stroke.

"Oh yes!" I cried. "You have no idea how hot you look!"

"You like fucking my tits?" April asked with a nasty smile.

"Don't you dare talk dirty to me!" I grinned. "I'll never last if you do! I'm barely handling my excitement as it is."

"You didn't answer me," she replied. "Do you like fucking them?" She seemed to take great pleasure in saying, "fuck". It probably wasn't a word she normally used.

"Yes!" I cried in reply.

"I want to feel your cum spray all over them!" April teased. I groaned and she added, "They're already pretty wet."

"You're sweating," I smiled. "It's a real turn on to watch my cock slides between your sweaty breasts."

"It's not all sweat," she said. "Some of it is your precum."

"I know!" I groaned.

"Can't you guys let a girl take a nap?" Wednesday complained as she moved toward us. "I can't sleep with you two talking like that!"

"But just look at that hard, thick cock slipping and sliding?" April grinned.

"There you go again!"

"Try it, you might like it," April said just before she moaned. She really was enjoying herself.

"Your breasts..." Wednesday began, but April cut her off.

"Call them something dirtier," she groaned. Wednesday looked at me as if she were afraid of my reaction.

"Call them tits," I shrugged as I slowed down. "Although they're almost too big for such a small word!"

"Keep fucking them!" April cried and I picked up the pace again. Wednesday moved until her face was only inches from April's right ear.

"You like him fucking these huge monsters of yours?" she asked, giving one breast a squeeze. "Don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You want him to cum all over them and making them a sticky mess!"

"Oh God, yes!"

"Me too," Wednesday smiled, obviously relaxing and getting used to talking dirty. "This way I can lick all of it up. I hope he cums a lot on your nipples. They're my favorite!" She took a moment from speaking to lean down and suck one of April's nipples into her mouth. April gasped and Wednesday went back to the big-breasted girl's ear.

"I bet your pussy is dying for some attention right about now?" she whispered softly.

"Yes! Please!"

Wednesday stayed by April's ear, but her hand moved behind me. I couldn't see what she was doing, but April gasped a moment later. I knew she had to be playing with the big-breasted girl's pussy.

"You're soaked! You nasty, big titted slut!" Wednesday snapped, surprising me. She wasn't just saying things to make April hot now. She obviously was really enjoying it as well. I could now hear her fingers working their way in and out of April's pussy. "Look at that cock! It's getting even bigger!"

"That's because I'm going to cum soon!" I groaned.

"You hear that?" Wednesday asked April. "He's going to blow soon!"

"Kiss me!" April demanded.

"But then I can't tell you how I'm going to make you cum all over my hand," Wednesday teased.

"Please!"

"If you insist," the thin girl smiled and kissed April. It was hot, wet, and April didn't want it to end, but Wednesday pulled away.

"Come back here!" the big-breasted girl cried.

"No," Wednesday smiled as she leaned forward and pushed one of her nipples into April's mouth. "I'm feeling a bit left out. I want you to suck my nipple and make it long and hard!"

"You two are driving me crazy!" I cried, amazed that I was lasting this long. It had to be because I'd already cum twice already.

"Well then," Wednesday smiled. "You're going to love this!" She moved until she was behind April's head. The big-breasted girl refused to let got of the thinner girl's nipple. It was amazingly long.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"This!" Wednesday replied as she leaned over April and sucked the head of my cock in. She had a good angle and I started fucking her mouth and April's breasts with short, desperate strokes. April was still sucking on Wednesday's nipple for all she was worth.

"That's it!" I cried. "Here it comes!"

"Do it!" Wednesday grinned as she pulled away. "Spray her tits!"

I grunted and let lose. Even I was amazed at the amount of cum that came out of my cock! It wasn't as thick as usual, but that didn't seem to bother either woman. Wednesday fell on April's tits almost before I was done. It was April turn to talk.

"That's it, you long haired, thin little slut!" she said between gritted teeth. "Lick that cum up! Just be sure to save some for me!" Wednesday moved around so that they both could lick my cum off of April's tits. I watched as they fought over some of it, and was unsurprised when they ended up sharing it with a kiss.

Their legs were intertwined, but I had a clear view of both their pussy. They were beyond damp! I took a moment to taste them before using both hands and inserting two fingers in each of them. They groaned in unison. April was obvious the one more in need because she pushed down hard against my hand, but Wednesday wasn't far behind.

"Cumming!" April finally cried as she thrashed around the bed. Wednesday held her as still as she could while taking one of the big-breasted girl's nipples in her mouth. April shook and shivered for almost a full minute.

"I'm almost there!" Wednesday said when April finally quieted down. I was focused on her pussy now. "Oh! That's the spot! Right there!"

"Kiss me!" she cried, reaching for April. The big-breasted girl still looked wiped, but she moved until she could once again kiss Wednesday. I was so enmeshed in what was happening, that I almost didn't hear the door to my room open.

"I'm so sorry!" Jenny cried when she realized what she walked in on. She started to back out, but then she saw who else was in the room. She blinked hard once, obviously not believing what she was seeing. "Wednesday?"

April stopped kissing the thin girl and looked up in surprise. She looked mortified. Wednesday noticed Jenny, but she was so close to her orgasm that she didn't care.

"Don't stop!" she yelled at me, and then pulled April's lips back to hers.

"Oh my God!" Jenny cried in shock. "The three of you...but you're kissing a girl...that is so wrong!" She continued to talk while Wednesday had her orgasm. I found it interesting that although she seemed horrified and shocked, Jenny didn't leave.

April stood toward the end and walked toward the door. Jenny was so focused on Wednesday that she didn't seem to notice. Although, how someone could ignore April was a mystery to me. The naked girl closed the door behind Jenny. This caused Jenny to jump.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sounding both confused and scared.

"We need to talk before you leave," April said.

"About what?"

"Well," I put in as I stood. "We don't want what you saw here tonight getting around campus."

"Don't worry!" Jenny said with a short burst of laughter as she shook her head. "Who would believe me? I don't even believe it myself!"

"It is pretty wild," Wednesday said as she slowly stood and joined us. She stumbled once and I caught her arm.

"I can't believe it's really you!" Jenny said to her sorority president.

"Why?" Wednesday asked. "You seem to enjoy his company? Why can't I?"

"Oh please!" Jenny laughed. "You just aren't the type!"

"I beg to differ," April grinned. "She is definitely the type." This caused both Wednesday and Jenny to blush.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked, trying hard to just accept the fact that I was standing naked in front of three women trying to have a normal conversation. The fact that two of them were also naked only made it worse.

"We were supposed to meet tonight," Jenny said.

"Shit!" I snapped, slapping my head with the heel of my hand. "That's right! I'm so sorry!"

"I can see why you might forget," Jenny grinned, looking at all three of us. She seemed to be enjoying the sight of all our bodies, not just mine. I thought she hesitated a bit too long when she looked at April's breasts.

'Down boy!' I thought. 'You can't be serious! You couldn't get it up again if you're life depended on it.' Yet, as these thoughts passed through my head, I felt myself stir.

"How exactly did this come about?" she asked.

"Well, first I got them both really drunk, then I slipped something into their drinks," I began with a grin. It earned me a slap from both April and Wednesday.

"I think it came down to two simple facts," April explained. "Each of us had a reason to really want to try something crazy, and we bonded last night while we hung out in Wednesday's room."

"I was free of Jack for the first time since I started college," Wednesday sighed. "They made me realized just how much I'd missed. I wanted to do one crazy thing I could remember when I thought back to college."

"So you decided to sleep with them?" Jenny asked in amazement.

"Not sleep exactly," Wednesday replied with a grin.

"And when did you develop a sense of humor?"

"Maybe I learned it tonight. If I did, it certainly wasn't the only thing."

"I can't believe this!" Jenny said.

"This is my first weekend on campus," April put in. "My parents split last summer. I held off coming until things settled down."

"I'm sorry," I said, surprised by the news. She smiled at me. There was a look starting to develop in her eyes that normally made me run for the hills. It was the same one Kristi gave me the year before, but for some reason it didn't bother me with April.


"It was a difficult half year and I think I was looking to let loose," April shrugged, turning back to Jenny. "These two have made it just as special as I hoped."

"What about you?" Jenny asked me. "Any special reason why you needed something like this?

"Sure," I said with a shrug. "I'm a guy in college."

"Meaning, young and horny," April laughed. The others joined her. Even I smiled briefly. We all fell silent and looked at each other. Jenny was the first to break the silence.

"This has to be a dream. I can't possible be standing here with three naked people."

"Well, if it is, I hope your dream ends up being as good as the reality," Wednesday said.

"Were you two really kissing?" Jenny asked April and Wednesday with a shake of her head. She was obviously doubting what she saw when she first arrived.

"They were doing a lot more then that!" I snorted. April and Wednesday blushed slightly, but neither denied the truth.

"I have to go!" Jenny said suddenly.

"We won't stop you," I said carefully.

"Just as long as you promise to not let out little secret get out," April added. Jenny nodded and turned toward the door. Wednesday stopped her.

"Are you sure you want to go? You could join us."

"I can't do that!"

"Sure you can," I smiled. "Just take off your clothes and come join us on the bed."

"No," Jenny said, but I could tell she was fighting herself.

"Everyone needs at least one crazy memory from college," April smiled. "I wouldn't mind adding you to mine."

"But I'm a girl!"

"I can see that," April said. "However, that doesn't stop me from wanting what I do. I would love to see your body naked."

"Especially that ass of yours," Wednesday added.

"Wednesday!"

"Well, I do," the sorority president shrugged. I shook my head. She might only have one semester left before graduation, but I was pretty sure Wednesday was going to make the most of it. I only hoped that she let me stay involved.

"Take a look at them," I said softly to Jenny. "Have you ever seen two women who looked hotter?"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,287 Followers