Creampie Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Milkmaid Bridget and Electra will be preparing you most of the day. I've got to help prepare another one." Then she left.

David waited anxiously, his cock pointing straight up. After what felt like a long while, he heard a cheerful feminine voice.

"Well, hello, David. I'm Milkmaid Bridget and you're my morning charge today."

A tall slender brunette with short hair and a standard milkmaid uniform went to his side. When she smiled, David noticed she had orthodontic braces.

Oh wow, braces! I'd like to kiss that mouth. Better yet, I'd like to have my cock in there. What a turn-on smile.

For three sessions of forty five minutes each that morning, Bridget tantalizingly took David to the stratosphere of arousal and denial. She did not talk much; she did treat David to her sexy cooing and facial expressions. David panted, groaned, and writhed under her expert handling. She was truly skilled at her milkmaid duties, and kept David just shy of ejaculating for the length of the sessions. During the fifteen minute breaks, she simply sat quietly and let David steep in his arousal.

Michelle came in, announced it was time for lunch, and released his bindings. She locked David's cock cage in place, and had him put on his robe and sandals.

David's appetite had returned by then, and he ate heartily as they talked.

"Have you ever had a creampie before?" Michelle asked directly.

"No... It's one of my biggest fantasies, but I haven't met any women who I felt like I could even bring up the subject with. So when I heard about this place..."

"Yeah, some women at first think it's kind of gross, and I guess most guys do too. They don't know what they're missing. Well, you may have your chance at your first creampie dessert this evening."

David felt a zing of pleasure course through his confined cock.

"What should I expect?"

"When you're done with your afternoon sessions today, one of the princesses here will get on the riding bench and see how you do. You realize that your eagerness to eat her pussy right after ejaculating in it might not be as strong as before. I suggest that you try hard to give her the same attention that you would before cumming inside her. If she likes it enough, you'll get to do it again."

David fidgeted.

"Always address a woman of her position as 'My Princess' and when you suck her clean, be sure to swallow. Women like that. Most of the time, the princesses and the queen will wait a few minutes after you ejaculate to see if you really are dedicated to having their creampie dessert."

Michelle knew that David's squirming was the result of his cock struggling against its cage.

They finished lunch and Michelle led him back to the riding bench and bound his wrists. A dominant-looking blonde woman came over and introduced herself as Milkmaid Electra.

Her outfit is cute on her but she looks like she's more advanced than a milkmaid. I wonder what her pussy is like. Her face is strict but lovely.

Electra said nothing as she lubricated her hands. She kept her uniform on and lightly palpated David's cock, which rose to the occasion. For nearly an hour she expertly teased his cock to a raging, throbbing state, and frequently smiled with puckered lips when her charge loudly moaned and panted in frustration.

After a short break, Electra produced a specially crafted leash and secured it around the base of David's balls. That allowed her to more firmly stroke his cock while she frequently tugged on the leash to divert his attention and keep him from crossing the finish line. Two hours later, David's entire midsection was a mass of hot and aroused desire.

Michelle and Dasha returned, and they were accompanied by another woman with a sensuously imposing presence. She had dark hair arranged in bangs, a white evening dress, and black pumps.

Michelle spoke. "Princess Shawna, this is David. He's ready to be tested."

"So I see," Shawna remarked with a smile, and went to David's side. She unfastened the ball leash and handed it to Electra. Then she lightly caressed David's oiled and aroused cock with one hand for a few seconds. A pulse of pre-cum oozed from the tip.

Princess Shawna looked at David's face. His breathing was full, and his eyes showed the aroused frustration of what he had been enduring for two days.

"I like breaking in fresh cream," she quipped, and then regally undid her gown.

Michelle and Dasha went to either side of Shawna and caught the gown before it fell to the floor. She kicked off her pumps and stood, naked, for a few seconds before continuing.

Then she put her feet in the stirrups and straddled the riding bench, with one hand grasping a horizontal bar. She straightened her legs.

Oh wow, I can see why she's a princess! What a body. And those hips! She has a sensuous mystique about her, and one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen!

Princess Shawna was accustomed to being eyed hungrily by the males she tested, and smiled inwardly. Her dark eyes made David's head swim.

"David -- do you agree to orally extract your semen from me when I instruct you to?"

"Yes. Yes, my Princess!" he whispered hoarsely.

Shawna bent her knees and maneuvered her hips so that the tip of David's cock was at her entrance. She relaxed her legs enough to impale her womanhood with David's throbbing erection, and held him in place.

She cocked her head to one side, puckered her lips, and slowly withdrew almost all the way, and then settled in to the hilt again for a moment.

David groaned as a heavy sigh escaped him.

Shawna put her hands on her hips, and continued to pump with full, agonizingly slow strokes. She obviously enjoyed prolonging David's ascent to satisfaction. She felt his cock throb inside her sensitive pussy.

As aroused as he was, David wanted to savor the feeling of finally being inside this gorgeous pussy. His whispered "Ahhhhhh!" sounds told Shawna that he wanted to enjoy the feeling before popping inside her.

She let herself break into a smile, and pumped faster as the milkmaids watched.

David knew that he was helpless to delay the inevitable. The heat of arousal that saturated his whole body now concentrated itself at the base of his cock. An intense tingling sensation engulfed his erection, and just as he gritted his teeth and exclaimed, "Gahhhhhhhh!" he felt the first of many spurts course through his cock and shoot into Shawna's innards.

"AHH! UHH! UHHN! OHHHH!" he continued, and involuntarily pumped as much as he could while Shawna kept his full length inside her. After his lengthy ejaculation, all his frustrating tension was gone -- for the moment.

Shawna pumped her hips in short strokes, and used her vaginal muscles to squeeze her charge's cock, and milked the residual drops of semen from it.

She leaned forward and whispered, "David, get ready for a pussy cream pie. Open your mouth. This will be fun for me."

She slowly pulled out, and stepped forward onto the elevated blocks at the head of the bench. She bent her knees and her damp pussy made contact with David's open mouth.

"Now suck it!" Shawna commanded.

His tongue swiped Shawna's slippery labia as his open mouth pressed against her womanhood for his very first creampie experience. He heard a contented sigh. A few more swipes with his tongue, and then he alternately kissed, licked, and sucked her creamy pussy. He swallowed a wad of their combined cream.

"Gmmmmmf!"

"There's more, David. Keep going!"

He kissed and licked some more, occasionally sucking on Shawna's lovely pussy, to the accompaniment of her contented cooing. Once more he swallowed, and she pulled back.

"That wasn't bad for a first time," she said, and stepped back to the stirrups. "I'd like some more. Dasha?"

David was semi-erect, and wile Princess Shawna stood in the stirrups, Dasha used her hands to bring him to a fully erect state. It didn't take but a couple of minutes, and as soon as he was hard enough, Shawna inserted his cock into her pussy again.

She leaned forward and put her hands on David's chest. With her eyes only partly open, she pumped her hips, slowly at first, and then faster.

David gazed alternately at this dark-haired beauty's face and her sensuous hips.

Shawna's mouth was partly open with her lips puckered slightly. She occasionally smiled as she steadily pumped.

My gosh, this feels good. She's not going to stop until she gets another cum from me.

All the edging and teasing David had endured the past two days brought his arousal to the fore again, and after a few minutes of Shawna's pumping, he felt the gradual buildup of another orgasm. The feeling became stronger, as Shawna relentlessly pumped, he felt himself approach the inevitable.

Shawna felt his cock harden and prepare to ejaculate. A few long thrusts, and...

"Aaaaaaugh! AHHHHH! OHHHHH! Mmmmmmmm! AAAAAAAH!" David shamelessly exclaimed as his orgasm wrenched his insides and his cock spewed forth.

"Yes, yes!" Shawna whispered throughout David's lengthy ejaculation as his cock pulsed and spurted. "Give it all to me. Shoot it way up inside! All that cum. Yes!"

She kept him inside her for a few minutes and coaxed an occasional spurt of residual semen. "Are you ready, David?"

"Yes, my Princess," he whispered reverently.

Shawna pulled out and again planted her dark-haired pussy on David's mouth. He kissed, licked, and sucked on it, although a little less enthusiastically than before. He swallowed what he extracted a couple of times, and then Shawna stepped down and put on her dress and heels.

"Well, David, that wasn't bad at all. You're not ready for Queen Cassandra yet, but you're not a creampie virgin any more." Without further comment, she left with milkmaids Electra and Dasha.

Michelle giggled as she unbound her charge. "You look tired. Into the shower with you, and then we'll have dinner." Since David had ejaculated twice in the past half hour, she didn't attach his cock cage until after he had cleaned up.

On their way to the dining hall they passed a woman leading a male with a ball leash. He was clad only in sandals and she was well dressed. "What's up with that?" David asked.

"That's Princess Rebecca. She has just prepared and presented a male to Queen Cassandra for the night, and she is allowed to take her pleasure tonight with anyone of her choice. That's one of the best parts of being a princess."

"You did good the first time," Michelle told him as they ate. "We all noticed that you weren't as enthusiastic about eating her pussy the second time. Since this was your first experience with it, it's understandable, but you need more practice before you'll be allowed to be with the Creampie Queen."

Michelle further briefed him on the unwritten rules of the colony. "If a Princess or Queen takes you to her room, and doesn't bind you in place, be sure to do what she tells you. Never initiate kissing or sex unless she gives you the green light." She smiled as if she knew something that she wasn't going to tell him.

Back in Michelle's room, she had him bring her to orgasm with his mouth before letting him go to sleep. Although David's arousal had returned, he slept better than he had the night before.

The following day, Milkmaid Leesa secured David to the riding bench and mercilessly teased and edged him all morning. The tall, long-haired honey blonde milkmaid had a dizzy smile and enjoyed her various states of undress as she kept David on the edge of ejaculation.

Since he had tasted precious relief the previous day, he keenly felt the effects of his denial. That afternoon, Milkmaid Bridget worked on him. Her saucy smile coaxed many drops of pre-cum as she expertly handled him. She locked the cock cage in place when she was done and summoned Michelle.

That night Michelle was practically insatiable and demanded that David orally satisfy her twice -- once at bedtime and again during the night.

After breakfast the following morning she teased and edged him for nearly three hours, and drove him practically crazy with her touch. Also she told him how she was creamy inside and how much she enjoyed her orgasms the previous night.

They took a break for lunch, and then it was back to the riding bench for another hour of edging and denial. Then Milkmaid Dasha came over, spoke privately to Michelle for a moment, and then placed David's cock cage on him and took him to the nurse's station.

Dasha gave him two enemas and had him wash up afterward.

When she took him to Michelle's room, there was another woman talking to her - an attractive dishwater-blonde female with a short white evening dress. She was solidly built, firm and strong without being muscular, and her full lips formed a sensual smile.


"David, this is Princess Iona. She has just prepped and delivered a male to Queen Cassandra for the night, and the queen gave her permission to take her pleasure with anyone of her choosing. She wants to have you for the night."

Dasha, Michelle, and Princess Iona all looked at David. His mind reeled. He didn't know if the night ahead would be one of pleasure for him, or one of unending frustration and denial. He felt awkward, and didn't know what to say. He was naked except for sandals and the cock cage. After a few seconds, he knelt in front of Princess Iona and said, "Thank you, My Princess."

Princess Iona smiled and said, "Please stand and come over here."

David sprang up and stood before her. When she ran her hands up and down his legs, he felt a zing of sensual pleasure through his midsection.

"A little bit of stubble, not enough to shave yet. Michelle, please remove his cage."

Iona's sweet and musical voice captivated David. Michelle, her eyes wide with excitement, unlocked his cock cage. Iona cupped his balls in one hand and lightly palpated them. She giggled as his cock came to life and swayed before her.

Iona stood up and retrieved a ball leash. She fastened it around the base of his nuts and said, "Thank you for preparing him, Michelle and Dasha. I'll take him now."

She held the leash and walked ahead of him, leading him literally by the balls. She led him down the long corridor, outside, through the dining room, and into another building. She unlocked a door and they entered her apartment. Unlike the milkmaids' quarters, Iona's apartment was larger with more furnishings. In addition to chairs and a spacious sofa, there was a riding bench in the center of the living room.

Iona let go of the ball leash and let it hang down from David's aroused testicles. She gracefully removed her dress and shoes, leaving only her panties on. Her eyes smiled as she sat back in a comfortable chair.

"I've been working out a lot today, and I just didn't have time to take a shower," she said. Then she crossed her legs at the knee, and extended one leg almost straight.

"I'd like you to clean my feet with your tongue. Start on this one, and you may use your hands as needed."

David knelt before her and cradled her bare foot in his hands. He reverently placed his mouth up to her toes and licked. Gently, he took her sweaty toes in his mouth and swiped his tongue all around them.

Man, she's hot! There's no part of her I wouldn't lick and kiss. I don't have my cock cage on. I wonder if that means that soon -- I'd better not even think about that for a while. It feels so good to be doing this!

He licked the top of her foot, and then shifted his attention to her sole. He felt a shudder go through her leg when he swiped his tongue on the underside of her foot and licked the dampness of her foot sweat.

She withdrew her foot and presented the other one to him. "Now do this one."

He repeated his performance on her other foot, realizing that his hungry cock was throbbing.

After a few minutes Iona finally pulled back and said, "That felt good." She sat up and leaned forward, arched her back and placed her hands behind her head. "Now clean my breasts with your tongue. Get all the sweat from under them, too. You may use your hands as needed." She closed her eyes.

"Oh, My Princess," David whispered, his words full of arousal.

Still kneeling before Iona, he used both hands to gently cradle one breast. He worked his tongue under it, around the top and sides, and then around her nipple. He then did the same to her other breast.

My cock feels like it's going to burst. I hope I don't shoot on the carpet with all this stimulation. Man, she's hot! When is she going to -

"Now my underarms," Iona whispered.

Iona's light blonde underarm hair told David that she never shaved there. He tasted its salty dampness when he carefully applied his tongue there, and the scent he detected aroused him further.

She's something else. I've never done this before. I wish she'd let me in. It's such a turn-on just being with her!

David noticed that Iona's breathing was now full. Her firm breasts rose and fell with each breath she took.

"Stand up now and I'll remove your leash," she instructed.

David sprang up and stood before her. His aroused cock pointed straight out toward her breasts, and the tip was shiny with his seeping pre-cum. Iona slowly removed the ball leash.

Her fingers feel so good on my nuts. If I wasn't so ready to cum I could enjoy it more.

Iona giggled as if reading his thoughts.

Then she stood up and said, "David, I want you to lie down on the floor. Face up. Put your hands above your head and keep as still as you can."

David quickly complied, and Iona removed her panties and stood above his face with her feet apart. His gaze, of course, settled on her pelvic area. Her pussy hair matched the dishwater-blonde color of her hair.

She squatted down so that her pussy was about a foot from David's face. As she did, her labia parted and displayed several strings of sticky feminine lubricant.

"Do you see my cream, David?"

"Yes, my princess!" he panted.

"Before long your semen will be mixed with that cream. Then you'll extract as much as you can and swallow every bit of that."

Please, please let me in!

Iona stood up and stepped back. Then she straddled David's midsection in the classic woman-on-top position and slowly inserted his throbbing cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" he whispered as he felt his member penetrate the warm, smooth innards of Iona's pussy.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest. She knew that he desperately wanted to pump and thrust, but she held him down so that he couldn't. It was her night, her show, and she was calling the shots. She would let him thrust as he wished when he ejaculated, and not before.

She half-smiled and puckered her lips. With her sensual eyes looking directly in his, she slowly pumped once, and then kept still for a few seconds. Then another similar pump. And another. David's expressions of aroused torment sent zings of pleasure through her womanhood.

She gradually brought David up to the brink of ejaculation, and then increased the tempo of her pumping. As soon as she heard the unmistakable exclamation from her charge, she gave him room to wildly pump and thrust as he spurted uncontrollably inside her.

David thrashed about and jerked his hips as he spurted and spurted. Every pulse of his ejaculation propelled itself through his cock and forcibly shot into Iona's experienced pussy.

Princess Iona smiled to herself as she felt her charge's frenzied pumping. She never got tired of the sights and sounds from a male ejaculating after long and frustrating sessions of edging and denial. Their enthusiasm was unmatched by anyone she met outside the colony.

She kept him inside her for a few minutes after his wild ejaculation subsided. When she pulled out and straddled his mouth, he eagerly went to work and kissed, licked, and sucked on her freshly sexed vaginal entrance. She kept herself from surrendering to the orgasm she felt building up. There would be time enough for her orgasms during the night. She urged him to keep sucking until she felt that there was no more semen inside.