Creampie Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dasha and Michelle looked on, Princess Rebecca kept teasing David's cock with partial thrusts. She varied the timing so that he did not have quite the stimulation needed to ejaculate.

All three women took pleasure in David's choked moans of desperation.

Rebecca knew that soon it would not matter how she pumped. She smiled and sped up considerably, still never accepting more than half of David's member. She soon sensed its expansion, and the beginning of its pulsing.

"Aaaaaaaagh! UH! Oh! Oh! Uh!"

To Rebecca, the scene was a delicious mental trip of domination and control. To David, it was a sweet and at the same time frustrating release. His eager cock, lodged only partway in Rebecca's pussy, spewed forth. Pulse after pulse of his member sent jets of semen into the blonde Princess' womanhood while he twisted and writhed as much as his restraints allowed.

After his orgasmic convulsions subsided, Rebecca slowly withdrew and said, "Not bad, David. But the proof of the pudding is in the tasting!"

The milkmaids giggled as Rebecca took her position with her hips above David's face. His ample cum, mixed with her cream, oozed from her vaginal portal.

"Okay," she whispered as her slippery labia made contact.

David sucked Rebecca's pussy lips, and extracted a fair amount of the viscous mixture of juices. He then fervently kissed and licked as well, and gulped several wads after extracting them.

"That's good, David. Normally I'd have another go-round with you, but I'm running late and I have to deliver a male to the Queen."

She dismounted, released the binding straps, and picked up her panties. Before she put them on, she placed them over David's nose for a moment.

"Inhale now. This will be something to remember me by."

The milkmaids laughed as he breathed in Rebecca's skanky scent on her panties. Then she put them on and left with Dasha.

"I'd say you're doing well," Michelle said as they had dinner.

"What's the next step?" David inquired.

"The Princesses will have a meeting early tomorrow afternoon and rate the males they have tested. They'll forward the information to the Queen, who will set a schedule to see the ones that she chooses. She also decides which milkmaid will be in attendance for each one. The princesses who prepare the males take turns and will prep him and deliver him."

"Does the princess always get to have someone for the night then?"

"Not always. It depends on how well the princess has prepped the male. If there's any hint of sloppiness, she won't. So when a princess preps you, you'll get some good, thorough enemas, and she'll very meticulously shave you all over."

"Wow."

"One more thing. The queen requires a minimum of two days edging and denial before she'll see someone." She paused to let David realize the implications of that.

He immediately grasped the situation.

"Oh God. So, you mean that if she chooses someone else two days from now, it's..."

Michelle suppressed a smile as she nodded. "Yup. It's blue balls until she chooses you!"

David's disappointment showed.

Damn! And Rebecca was supposed to do me twice today.

They finished their meal silently and Michelle took David to her room. She undressed and had him endure ball weights for fifteen minutes. Then she locked his cock cage and had him perform oral servitude on her pussy.

At bedtime he begged her to let him ejaculate, and she steadfastly refused.

David endured two and a half more days of sweet but tormenting edging and arousal, interspersed with twice daily sessions with increasing weights suspended from his balls. At night he pleaded with Michelle for relief, and was turned down.

He was pleasantly surprised after a light lunch when Princess Shawna told him to come with her to a prep room. Once there, Shawna stripped down to a bikini bathing suit, removed his cock cage, and told him to lie face down on the examination table.

Over the next hour, she carefully and meticulously shaved David's bare bottom and the backs and sides of his legs while his cock was hard and erect in anticipation. She had him turn over, and administered a two quart soapsuds enema, which he retained for ten minutes. After he got rid of it, she gave him a second enema of nearly three quarts, with some soapsuds. Another ten minute retention, and he got rid of that one. While she administered a third enema, three quarts without soap, she shaved his pubic area, underarms, and the front of his legs.

After David got rid of his third enema, Shawna joined him in the shower and thoroughly washed him, including his erect cock and his freshly shaved balls.

After drying off, she bound him in a standing position, with his hands well away from his midsection. She smiled coyly when she suspended a two pound weight from his balls and left the room for fifteen minutes.

Princess Shawna appeared in an exuberant mood when she returned, wearing an evening dress and carrying a ball leash in her hand.

David breathed a sigh of relief when Shawna removed the weights. Her slender feminine fingers around his nuts when she attached the ball leash brought him to an erect state.

Shawna, fully dressed, led David, naked except for his sandals and leashed balls, through another building, and they entered Michelle's apartment. Milkmaid Bridget was also there, wearing only a long white T-shirt, panties, and sandals. They looked at David with wide eyes.

"We're ready, let's go," Shawna said, and the assemblage, led by Shawna with leash in hand, walked through two other buildings and stopped at a secure doorway. Shawna entered a combination and they went into an anteroom. When the secure door had closed, Shawna pressed a buzzer and they waited.

A moment later there was a distinct click, and Bridget opened the door for the others. Shawna led David inside with her leash, and stopped before a woman seated in the center of the room. She had wavy dark brown hair, a flowing long dress, white gloves, and a diamond-studded tiara.

"My Queen," Princess Shawna said, "I present David to you. I have prepared him for this night." She stepped to one side, and pulled him forward.

He knelt before her and whispered, "My Queen."

"You may rise, David. Princess Shawna, please remove the leash."

Shawna did as instructed, and Queen Cassandra removed her gloves.

Then Cassandra lightly felt David's legs, after which she inspected his cock and nuts. David became hard in her hands, and seeped a few drops of pre-cum.

"Oh my," Cassandra exclaimed almost musically. "How long has it been?"

"This is the third day, My Queen," Michelle answered. "Princess Rebecca's testing was cut short."

"Oh, yes," the Queen replied with a smile. "Normally you're allowed two ejaculations on a test. I'm afraid I'm responsible for that. I needed Princess Rebecca right away that day. I'll more than make it up to you. Now turn around, David, and bend over."

It was somewhat humiliating for David to have an audience now, but he complied without complaint. He felt Queen Cassandra's hands on his legs and then on his nether cheeks. She spread his cheeks for a moment.

"Good job, Princess Shawna. You may take your pleasure with anyone of your choice tonight."

"Thank you My Queen!"

"Stand up now, and turn around."

When David was facing her, she continued. "It's customary for the first episode with the Queen to be observed by your Princess, your prefect, and the attending Milkmaid. You have probably been waiting for this to begin."

She got up, and Shawna took David's arm and led him to a riding bench in the room. It was different from the others in that there were no horizontal bars for the woman to use for stability.

"David, please get on the bench. There is no reason to bind you."

He noticed the two milkmaids smiling in anticipation as he took his position. Cassandra hiked up her long dress so that the bulk of it was above her knees, and with perfect balance, got in the stirrups.

David's erection was rock hard from the three days of edging and denial. He could not see Queen Cassandra's pussy since it was obscured by part of her long dress.

Cassandra put one hand under her dress and spread her pussy lips, and without holding on to anything, bent her knees and accepted the full length of David's cock. She released her dress and it flowed over David's midsection.

David gasped.

Oh, this feels good! I wonder if she's skanky there. Why didn't she let me see her pussy?

Cassandra looked straight out as if concentrating, and the others saw slight movement. She was using her vaginal muscles in place of pumping or thrusting.

David felt the sensual squeezing of her inner muscles ripple up and down his cock. After a few seconds, he felt his ejaculation quickly cross the finish line.

"OH MY G- Aaaaaah! OH! OOH! AAAH! UH!"

His cock eagerly and quickly pumped several hot spurts into Cassandra's sweet receptacle. She stayed in position for a few moments while her charge's cock spasmodically jerked and pumped residual spurts into her.

Milkmaid Bridget gathered Cassandra's dress in her hands in preparation for the next step. The Queen stood up in her stirrups and effortlessly moved forward and placed her pussy on David's mouth.

She smiled as her charge eagerly extracted globs of slippery semen mixed with her feminine lubricant.

God, she's hot! I didn't know I gave that much. Or is some of it hers? It wouldn't be leftovers, would it? She didn't make me sniff her cunt, so I can't tell. Mmmmm, anyway, what a hot pussy.

Cassandra got down from the bench and told David he could get up. When he was standing, with his cum-streaked cock in evidence, Cassandra thanked the others for their participation and told Bridget to stay.

When Shawna and Michelle had gone, Bridget stood by as Cassandra removed her long dress and handed it to her. She had not worn anything else underneath.

She's beautiful! No wonder she's queen. I'm turned on already.

David stared at the wondrously gorgeous woman. She had a sensual and mysterious aura about her hips and midsection. All he was aware of was that he wanted to be close to her again, and inside her attractive pussy.

Cassandra had long since become accustomed to the reaction that engulfed David. She whispered, "I'd like to get cleaned up before dinner," and then seated herself on the ottoman. "David, please clean my feet."

He knelt before her and fervently applied his tongue all over her feet, as she had done with Princess Iona. When he had thoroughly cleaned her foot sweat, she said, "Now my legs."

He developed a firm erection as he handled and tongue-cleaned her shins, calves, knees, and thighs. His arousal became stronger when he approached the sensuous grotto between her legs. He fought the urge to probe her pussy with his tongue.

Cassandra whispered, "Okay. Now over here." She leaned forward and turned to one side as she made access to her underarm available. She noticed David's aroused breathing and felt his warm breath on her.

He hungrily swiped his tongue inside and around the fine brown hair in her armpit, and tasted her natural scent and salty sweat. He did the same to her other one, and then Cassandra told him to stand up. He sported a prominent erection.

Just then the front door opened and Bridget rolled in a cart with their dinners. The three of them, in their various states of undress, sat at the round dining table and had their main course.

While Queen Cassandra and Milkmaid Bridget made small talk, Bridget frequently put one hand under the table and surreptitiously fingered and palpated David's cock and nuts, causing him to squirm.

"Perhaps David would like some dessert," Cassandra said, and Bridget took that cue to get up. She reached for 2 firm bananas and gave one to the Queen. She got a can of whipped cream and the two females seated themselves of the sofa, side by side.

Bridget removed her panties and spread her legs slightly.

David's heartbeat accelerated when he saw her delectable pussy.

She peeled her banana and squirted whipped cream all over it. With a sensuous smile, she carefully inserted it in her pussy up to two thirds of its length, using the cream as a lubricant.

"Okay David," she panted. "You may eat my banana. Carefully use your mouth to pull out a little bit at a time as you do that. When you have gotten it all, clean me good."

David's arousal was already at a peak from the scene before him. He knelt between Bridget's slender legs and wrapped his lips around the portion of the banana that protruded from her pussy. In several steps, he gradually extracted a small portion of it and took off a small bite. When he had finished, Bridget's pussy was sloppily coated with remnants of whipped cream and bits of the banana. She looked as if she had just had hard and messy sex.

Bridget moaned as David applied his mouth to her pussy. He lapped up the food around her pubic hair and her labia, and then kissed and sucked on her pussy. She rocked her hips and told him to keep going. After a few moments she cried out in orgasm. When her climax subsided she had a sensual blush about her.

Queen Cassandra, wearing only her diamond studded tiara on her head, smiled and applied the whipped cream on her pussy and on her banana.

David felt a pulse of pre-cum course through his cock when Cassandra spread her pussy lips and accepted most of the creamy banana.

Then she thrust the cream-coated banana in and out of her womanhood several times, until it began to break apart. She told David to open his mouth and fed him the pieces of banana that she had in her hand.

David could not help staring at the luscious pussy which was sloppily adorned with messy food. While Bridget stood by and watched, Cassandra got up and led David to her bed. She lay back and spread her legs.

"David, do you agree to clean up anything you ejaculate?"

"Oh, yes, my Queen!"

"Very well. You may enter me now. Thrust gently."

The way she said "thrust gently" sent another pulse of pre-cum through his cock. He got on the bed, and his trembling hands guided his erection into Cassandra's food-slopped pussy.

She opened her arms and invited him to lie down on top of her. She knew he would come to orgasm quickly, and wore a look of contented boredom.

David had not been that close, face to face, with the Creampie Queen. He looked in her eyes, at her face, her lips. He thrust once.

Oh God, this feels good!

He thrust again. Once more. He thought of Cassandra's pussy -- how it looked after she worked it over with the creamed banana. Suddenly, and before he was ready, he crossed the line, and felt rapid pulses of semen shoot out from his cock into her warm pussy.

"Oh God! OH! AH! AAUGH! OHH! UNH!"

He pumped hard as he wildly ejaculated. As soon as his orgasm subsided, he whispered shakily, "I'm sorry, My Queen!"

"Don't worry about it," she said, and put her arms around him to keep him inside until she was ready. Over the next few minutes, she squeezed her vaginal muscles several times to milk every last spurt from his ejaculation.

"I'm ready," she whispered when she felt him slip out.

David got down between Queen Cassandra's legs. His immediate lust was gone, and the messy pussy before his face did not look as alluring as it had felt to his cock. The sheen of sweat, the crushed bits of banana, the melted whipped cream, and the payload from his own ejaculation -- all formed streaks of oozing milky substance over her brunette pussy hair and glistening labia. He knew there was much more inside her.

He decided to follow through, since he had committed to it, and, after all, this was the Creampie Queen whose pussy was lovely beyond words. Even with the messy stuff, it had an alluring quality.

Gingerly he swiped his tongue on her brunette mat. She stirred slightly as he lapped up the translucent mixture. Then he turned his attention to her slippery labia.

Just a few minutes ago my cock was in there, pumping between these pussy lips. It felt good. She really yanked the cum out of me.

Cassandra moaned when he probed her pussy with his tongue. She felt several thrusts, and she knew he was getting the cream at her entrance. She felt puckered lips surround her sensuous portal, followed by gentle sucking.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, and pulsed her internal muscles to assist his extracting what he had put in. Several times she felt him pause to swallow. She twisted from side to side in her arousal.

Her arousal spurred him on. Between fervent attempts to extract what she had inside, he planted several quick sucking kisses on her labia.

"Yes," Cassandra whispered coarsely. "Yes, I like that! Keep going!"

He kept sucking and kissing her resplendent pussy, and extracted more and more of the creamy mixture. Cassandra was visibly aroused, though she did not yield to her orgasm. She did, however, want one more ejaculation from David before the three of them would sleep. She would surrender to her orgasm at that time, and every time after that during the night.

"That was good, David. Come cuddle with me."

David wondered if he should have given her an orgasm, but was glad that she wanted to cuddle. Without exchanging kisses, he explored Cassandra's body with his hands, paying particular attention to her legs and thighs. He murmured contentedly when he felt Cassandra's hands roam his body -- his smooth shaved bottom, his legs, back, and neck.

Cassandra then nudged him over on his back, and nodded to Bridget. The milkmaid took over, and ran her hands over his chest and midsection. Then she quickly inserted a ginger suppository in his nether portal, and pushed it far inside. When the warmth began to penetrate from the inside, Bridget took his cum-streaked and spent member in her mouth.

As she used her mouth and tongue to nurse his cock to an erect state, David felt an occasional zing and figured it was from contact with her orthodontic braces.

Gaaa! She's good! What's she getting me ready for? That mouth of hers is something else!

When David was sufficiently erect, Bridget pulled away and smiled. "He's ready," she whispered to Cassandra.

David looked over toward the Creampie Queen. She smiled sexily and parted her knees. "Enter me now," she commanded.

"Yes, My Queen," David said, and felt silly that he didn't have anything more profound to say at the moment.

Cassandra opened her arms as she felt David enter her. He lay prone on top of her and they were face to face. She puckered her lips, and the invitation was clear.

David lightly brushed his lips against Cassandra's, and savored the feeling. After a few moments, Cassandra grasped his head and brought him closer. With lips pressed firmly against hers, he pumped his cock inside her. Since he had ejaculated twice recently, he was able to prolong intercourse for some time, which he noticed delighted Cassandra.

I don't blame her for wanting it to last. That pussy of hers is so gorgeous that no guy can last long unless he just came. She feels so good. And since I sucked her snatch, it's not too slippery in there -- yet.

They pressed their mouths together in sensual kisses, and David kept thrusting and pumping.

She tastes good. Her lips, her body, her legs -- uh oh!

"Oh, My Queen!" David exclaimed. His insides clenched and his member powerfully ejected several jets of semen into Cassandra's irresistible pussy. The pulses were slower more distinct than those of his previous ejaculation. He twisted while keeping his member inside as far as it would go, until his intense ejaculation was over.

He knew there was not as much semen as before, and he looked into Cassandra's eyes. "Okay," she whispered.

David easily slipped out, and put his mouth near Cassandra's steamy pussy. He went immediately to work sucking on her vaginal portal.