Creampie Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra's subtle body language told him that she enjoyed his oral attention. She groaned, twisted, and shook. It took scarcely a couple of minutes for her to yield to her first orgasm of the night. David struggled to keep his mouth planted on her entrance while she bucked and thrashed.

Wow, she really comes hard! Her orgasm is going on forever. I love it!

Cassandra invited David to cuddle, and in a few short minutes he fell asleep in her arms. Bridget slept in the same large bed, close to her Queen.

David groggily awoke to the feeling of feminine fingers lightly palpating his balls. Bridget, totally nude, smiled at him as he realized what she was doing. Cassandra was awake, observing the situation while lying on her back with her hands behind her head.

David sleepily moaned while Bridget kept on with her expert hands. When he became firm, she put another ginger suppository up inside him. He soon felt the warmth from it and became involuntarily erect in spite of his sleepiness.

Cassandra placed her hands on her hips, with her fingers pointing toward her sweet pussy, and smiled.

David climbed on top of her, and felt her queenly hands grasp his hard member and guide it inside her. His cock was aroused, and his mind had not caught up with that arousal. He noticed Cassandra's bright smile.

He plowed. He pumped. His cock thrust and slithered in and out of the Creampie Queen's womanhood. He didn't feel that he had any semen to give, although being inside her felt good.

Cassandra enjoyed the lengthy session of intercourse and kept David excited with varied facial expressions as he constantly pumped. While he continued to pump, Bridget lightly grasped his nuts in one hand and palpated them.

Bridget knew what she was doing, and knew that it felt good to David. He slowed his pumping, as if now getting more pleasure from it. She reached back and got a small vibrating dildo in her other hand, switched it on, and rubbed the tip of it over David's nuts.

"Ahhh!" he moaned, and twisted slightly as he continued to pump. The stimulation had its intended effect, and in due time David had a wrenching ejaculation. His internal contractions were almost painful, and he knew that his semen dribbled into Cassandra rather than in hard spurts.

Cassandra kept him inside her for several minutes, and waited a few more minutes after he slipped out before saying anything.

"David," she whispered, "Just clean the outside. Don't extract anything this time."

Uh-oh! Is she going to let her pussy get all skanky and then have me extract everything?

When he got close to her pussy he noticed that some of his semen had oozed out her vaginal hole. It was more firm and sticky than before. Her midsection had a primal allure. He swiped his tongue up and down her labia, and she appeared sensitive to it.

She still tastes good. Her snatch is starting to smell like SEX.

Cassandra had him continue to stimulate her using his tongue until she had another raucous climax. David went to sleep in her arms, exhausted from all the nocturnal activity.

In the early morning hours David awoke to the feel of Queen Cassandra's hands stimulating his boner. He had developed an erection in his sleep from the handling. Bridget stood by with her legs spread and her hands on her hips.

Cassandra inserted her finger inside Bridget's aroused pussy, wiggled it, and withdrew. She spread Bridget's juicy lubricant on David's cock, and gave a few sensuous strokes with her hand.

Man alive, she knows how to get a guy turned on! Using honey juice from the milkmaid's snatch!

Cassandra leisurely stroked David's cock like that for a long while, frequently using Bridget's pussy juice. David got more aroused when Bridget began to moan every time Cassandra's fingers wiggled inside her. The Queen's sensuous giggle as she saw David's arousal further turned his thoughts to sex.

When Cassandra had worked on David's cock for about ten minutes, and it had accumulated a sloppy coating of Bridget's nectar, she was satisfied that he would stay hard for her. She straddled his cock and inserted it into her insatiable womanhood.

She leaned forward, pressed her hands on David's shoulders to pin him down, and began to pump her hips. She took long, slow strokes. She pumped, and pumped, and pumped, endlessly. David was aroused, though not to the point where he was near ejaculation.

"Auugh! Ahhhh!" David exclaimed in frustration as Cassandra relentlessly pumped. She giggled sexily, knowing that he wanted to spurt but his body wouldn't co-operate.

After what seemed an eternity to David, Cassandra lay prone on top of him and changed her position so that he was on top of her.

David vigorously pumped, and Cassandra enjoyed the ride. When she felt that her charge was nearing exhaustion, she nodded to Bridget.

David felt Bridget's slender fingers spread his nether cheeks. She inserted what felt to him like a pliant slender vibrator. She thrust it in and out a few times while he continued to pump Cassandra. It felt good every time it touched his prostate.

Bridget switched on the vibrator. David felt the vibrating action inside him, and noticed that the probe also squirmed. It made several rotations, then the inevitable happened.

"OHHHHH, GOD!" David screamed, and pumped in a frenzy as another ejaculation, so intense it was painful, consumed him. He continued his convulsive pumping until he slipped out of Cassandra's snare.

Cassandra nudged him over on his back, got on top, and rubbed his cock on her pubic mat to get all the residual cream on herself. Then she straddled his mouth. "Clean the outside with your tongue," she whispered. "Keep going until I tell you."

"Yes, My mmmfff!"

Cassandra's dark-haired pussy settled on his mouth. David licked and swiped his tongue all around her pussy hair.

Cassandra put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes as David licked her sticky snatch. She rocked her hips as her arousal increased.

David, as much as he wanted to enthusiastically kiss and suck on the pussy that had evoked such intense ejaculations from him, resisted the urge and confined his fervent attention to her external pubic area.

The Creampie Queen's arousal rapidly crested, and as she felt the first pangs of orgasm, she ground her pussy into David's mouth and exclaimed raucously. After she calmed down, she lay on top of him and kissed his lips tenderly.

"I enjoyed the night," she whispered quietly. Without waiting for a reply, she added, "What I want you to do now is clean the front side of me with your tongue. Start with my feet, work up my legs, thighs, my belly, chest, my breasts, and then my underarms." She got on her back and opened her arms.

David began to give her a tongue bath. He licked the soles of her feet, sucked on each toe, then the tops of her feet, the front and sides of her shins. He worked his way up her inner thighs.

Her sweat tastes salty. I like doing this, though.

He greatly enjoyed swiping his tongue around her breasts, and when he got to her underarms he admitted that her scent was arousing even if it was pungent.

"That was good, David. Now kiss me."

She put her arms around him as their mouths locked together for a long tender moment. David felt a throb of arousal return to his midsection.

Bridget and David cleaned up together in the shower. Bridget was visibly aroused from her role as Cassandra's attendant, which he enjoyed.

"Why didn't she have me do the extraction thing the last two times I came?" he bluntly asked.

"She wants to have some scent in her pussy for the guy who's scheduled to be with her tonight. He's been here before, and she always does that to the guys that return."

"Wow."

"She really enjoys it. The guys say they don't like it, but their cocks tell us it drives them wild." She giggled.

He thought of his semen still in Cassandra's pussy, and how it would be there all day.

Bridget grasped his hardening member. "I notice you like the idea," she said. "At least, your cock does."

As they dried off, Bridget said, "There'll be a new queen in a couple of months. The coronation ceremony is something to see. So if you want another night with Queen Cassandra, you should come back soon."

Cassandra was dressed when they finished cleaning up, and they had a hearty breakfast in her apartment. Melissa arrived and led David to her apartment. She asked him many questions about his stay there, and about his experiences with everyone he interacted with.

David felt overdressed when he put on his street clothes. Michelle kissed him warmly and escorted him outside the colony.

The Coronation

The final week of the Queen's eight month reign is always a busy one. Business as usual is suspended, and a new milkmaid is inducted into the colony and trained. All the males of the colony, including several outside clients allowed to see the event (only returning ones) are all mercilessly edged and teased for no less than five days prior to the coronation. There is a reason for that.

The dining hall is set up as a stage for the event, and on the day of the coronation, the Queen and Princesses decide which milkmaid will be elevated to Princess. And, all the females in the colony, including the receptionist and the current Queen, cast secret ballots to give one of the current Princesses the title and reign of Queen.

At 6 PM, everyone assembled in the dining hall. The Princesses were anxious, since one -- and only one of them -- will be chosen Creampie Queen. None of them know, and all have prepared for the possibility. All of them want the position. The milkmaids have dispensed with their uniforms, and are allowed to dress up as they wish. The males had been prepped -- enemas and body shaving -- and were all seated in two rows. They were all naked, except for the ubiquitous chastity cages they wore. Tradition requires that the new Queen, in front of the entire audience, publicly take her pleasure with three of the males in succession.

Vickie, the Queen prior to Cassandra, stepped up to the podium. The level of excitement was high and permeated the atmosphere.

"Good evening, all," Vickie began. "This is an auspicious day for the colony. We have cast our ballots for the new Creampie Queen who will reign for the next eight months. Dear milkmaids, your votes each count as much as those of the Princesses and that of the current Queen. We thank everyone here for their part in the success of the Colony. Now, the first order of business is to announce the new Milkmaid to take the place of the one who has been selected to be a Princess."

She shuffled her papers, and said, "I'd like for Milkmaid Gillian to come up here. I have a little job for you."

Nervous applause accompanied a blushing, brown-haired, slender and lithe young woman as she stepped up to accompany Vickie. She stood with her legs firmly together and smiled at the audience.

"I have drawn the names of three males who will participate in the new Queen's coronation ceremony," Vickie announced. "Here is the list. I would like you to escort them on stage and position each one on a riding bench after removing their chastity cages."

Gillian took the list and walked down to the row of naked and prepped males. The audience was completely silent as she whispered at each of the three selected ones to follow her. She strode regally to the stage with the three males following her. Several excited catcalls from the females greeted the arrival of the males on stage. Using the key that Vickie had given her, she removed the cock cages from each one, and had them lie face up on the three riding benches which were arranged prominently on the large stage.

Vickie continued. "It is never easy to choose which one of the hard-working and loyal Milkmaids to elevate to the position of Princess, since all the Milkmaids are Queen material. Just as only one of the Princesses can be elected Queen, only one Milkmaid can be a new Princess. I would like to welcome Electra into the sisterhood of Princesses! Electra, please come up here."

Enthusiastic applause greeted the new Princess as the attractive Electra went up on stage, bowed to the audience, and stood by Vickie. Vickie put one arm around Electra's shoulder.

"Congratulations and well done, Electra. Now, a few words from our current Queen Cassandra. She will open the secret tally and transfer the reign to the new queen."

Queen Cassandra entered from backstage and took Vickie's place at the podium. The audience, after enthusiastic applause, quieted down. Cassandra surveyed all the faces there and reflected on the past eight months.

"This is an exciting moment in my life," she began. "The position of Creampie Queen has been at the same time exceptionally satisfying and grueling, and the new queen should expect the same. Before we greet our new Queen I wanted to give my sincere thanks to all the Milkmaids and Princesses."

She paused.

"Now. Let's get on with why we're here." She opened a sealed envelope. The audience nervously squirmed. She smiled. Every one of the Princesses wanted to be the next Queen, and everyone knew that two of them would be disappointed. Each princess had to be prepared in case she was selected.

"The new Queen of the Creampie Colony is... SHAWNA!"

An uproar of cheers erupted as Shawna stared in disbelief for a few seconds, and then stood.

"Come on up here, Shawna," Cassandra said.

Shawna, wearing a white frilly blouse and a short white skirt, made her way on stage. Her black heels nicely contrasted with her pale skin and slender legs. She stood before Cassandra.

Queen Cassandra reached up and removed the diamond studded tiara that she had proudly worn for the last eight months, and placed it on Shawna's head.

"Congratulations, Queen Shawna!" Cassandra said, and wrapped her arms around her in a welcoming manner. Shawna's lips trembled and she tried to hide the tears that ran down her face. Cassandra recalled what an emotional event her own coronation was.

Shawna, her composure regained after a few moments, faced the audience. She smiled wistfully and expressed thanks for her new appointment. She knew what she was supposed to do next to consummate acceptance of queenhood.

The lights dimmed and a bright spotlight followed Shawna as she strode across the stage to the first of three riding benches. She stepped out of her shoes and tugged her panties down and removed them. She looked at the male whose well teased cock stood straight up for her.

A good choice. I've prepped him for the Queen before. Nice large cock. It shouldn't take long to make it erupt inside me. He probably cums like a fountain.

She placed a foot in one of the stirrups.

It's a good thing I practiced the Queenly art of mounting this without holding on to anything. Oh God, he looks like he's ready to cum right now!

She swung her other leg over and stepped into the stirrup on the other side of the bench, straddling it. Standing in the stirrups and bathed in the bright spotlight, she raised her short skirt above her hips and tucked it inside her belt. Her hips naked, she opened her knees. Like a dancer, she extended her arms in front and slowly settled in. Her aim was perfect, and as soon as she felt the tip of the male's cock at her entrance she accepted its length.

Then she put her hands on her hips. Looking straight ahead, she rode the male's cock by slightly extending her legs and settling back in. She gave several full thrusts in that manner, and felt the cock expand slightly. As soon as the male's ejaculation began, she allowed room for him to wildly pump and thrash. Thus, the audience was able to see that the male was in the throes of a wild ejaculation even if most of them did not hear his exclamation.

When the male's passionate orgasm subsided, Shawna contracted her vaginal muscles several times to milk as much semen as she could. Then she straightened her legs and withdrew.

She gracefully stepped on to the solid blocks of the bench to straddle the male's mouth. She whispered something to him, and he opened his mouth wide. Shawna kept her hips several inches above the male's mouth, and used her hands to open her labia.

Hushed murmurs spread through the audience as the copious translucent mixture of ejaculate and feminine cream fell from Shawna's pussy into the mouth of the prone male. Afterward, she put her pussy against his mouth and he sucked her clean.

She dismounted and repeated the consummation process with the other two males, to the accompaniment of cheers, catcalls, and hushed expressions of awe.

Gillian led the three males back to their seats after reattaching their cock cages.

The milkmaids squirmed anxiously, since the coronation ceremony was the one time they were all permitted to take their pleasure for the night after being paired up with one of the males they had helped prepare for the event.

After a sumptuous banquet, all the milkmaids, princesses, and former queens randomly drew names of available males and went off to their quarters to satiate themselves with as much creampie pleasure as they could stand.

Queen Shawna, over the next three nights, had each one of the males in turn who had participated in her consummation. There were no milkmaids in attendance on those nights, since they were busy with their other duties surrounding the installation of the new Queen.

Three weeks hence, Queen Shawna eyed the male that Princess Electra brought to her. Her tiara sparkled amid her black hair and Cleopatra style bangs. Her thighs were together, her feet apart, her legs bare.

"Thank you, Princess Electra. You may take your pleasure with anyone of your choosing tonight."

electra smiled and whispered, "Thank you, My Queen." Then she left. Milkmaid Gillian stood by and tried to suppress a smile of anticipation.

Queen Shawna slowly spread her knees, revealing a delectable dark-haired pussy framed by sensuous hips. David, his hardened cock protruding, knelt before her.

"David," she said, almost in a whisper, "Inhale my scent."

David felt a pulse of pre-cum throb through his cock as he sniffed Shawna's pungent pussy.