Creampie Colony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iona looked forward to the next segment. Without putting any clothes on, she dialed a few numbers on her phone and said that they were ready for dinner. Then she had David get up and be seated at the small table in her apartment.

A few minutes later Milkmaid Michelle entered with a tray of food and tea. Iona told her to set it on the table.

"David has already had dessert," she said. "Perhaps I'll share mine with him. Thank you, Michelle. I'll call you if I need you."

Michelle left the room. Princess Iona and David consumed the main portions of their repast and sipped tea. Neither one said anything. After that, Iona ate half of her strawberry cream pie.

Iona then picked up the plate with the remainder of the strawberry pie and told David to follow her. She got on her bed, spread her legs, and lay back.

She took a whole strawberry from the pie, dipped it in whipped cream, and inserted it partway in her pussy.

"David, you may eat the strawberry. Be sure to get all the cream, too."

He got on her bed between her legs, and felt his erection return. After lapping up the cream around the inserted strawberry, he gingerly pulled it out with his mouth and ate it. She did the same with the other three strawberries in the pie.

There was only the crust, pie filling, and whipped cream left. Iona sloppily applied the food all over her pussy area and rubbed it in. She told David to finish it.

David's cock was now hard, and his arousal had returned. He had not engaged in food play before, but the way that Iona did it made it look fun. He applied his mouth to the task of lapping up and swallowing the remnants of the strawberry pie that Iona had placed on herself. Occasionally he looked up at her face and she smiled sexily. It was obvious to him that his Princess enjoyed food play.

When he had finished, Iona kept her legs spread apart and had David lie on top of her. She felt his engorged erection throb against her portal, as if asking to come in. After they cuddled for a few minutes, she placed her hands behind her head and told him, "You may enter me now. Make love to me, and make it last a while."

David tried to conceal his impatience as he hurried to get inside her. He entered her in one long thrust, up to the hilt, and she sighed softly. He lay forward on top of her, his face close to hers, and their eyes met.

"My Princess!" he whispered, and slowly pumped.

Her eyes gleamed and she puckered her lips. For the first time since coming to the colony, David got to press his lips against another's. The sweetness of her taste whetted his arousal, and he knew that he had to go slower if he wanted to avoid popping off soon.

Several times he stopped thrusting completely to savor the feeling of being inside this lovely Creampie Princess. In spite of his attempt to make it last, he felt an occasional pulse of semen zing through his cock and spill into Iona's womanhood.

Iona, her hands still behind her head, giggled. "It's okay now -- you can go for it!"

David sped up the tempo of his thrusting. It did not take long for a massive ejaculation to build up. Closer... closer... then...

His orgasm wrenched his insides, and he began to spurt recklessly inside Iona.

"AAAAAAH! OHH! OH, PRINCESS!" he exclaimed with gritted teeth. He pumped in a frenzy until his ejaculation was spent.

Princess Iona put her arms around him and held him inside her until he slipped out on his own. She noticed that David was beginning to get sleepy, and smiled to herself. She whispered, "I'm ready, David."

He knew what she meant. Although he would have preferred to drift to sleep in her arms, he knew he was expected to perform his cleanup task. He got down between her legs and put his mouth on her steaming pussy. In spite of his tiredness, he aggressively sucked and licked.

Princess Iona moaned aloud as he extracted the creamy payload. She knew that David was getting into his task and enjoying it. The feel of his mouth on her vaginal portal told her that he enjoyed her body, her taste, her feel. She frequently pulsed her vaginal muscles to assist in getting all the creamy mixture out. And, she knew that David swallowed everything he got from her.

Her midsection steeped in arousal, she decided to surrender to her impending orgasm. She clenched her fists, closed her eyes, and with her mouth open wide, pumped her hips as she raucously proclaimed her climax.

Oh man, I love the way she comes. I love the feel of her pussy and her natural taste. I hope she'll let me in again.

They cuddled after Iona calmed down, and in a moment David was asleep in her arms.

After two hours of sleep, Iona awoke. David was still sleeping soundly. She reached down and palpated his cock and testicles until she felt him harden. Then she maneuvered herself so that David was prone on top of her, and guided his erection inside her pussy.

Barely awake, David became groggily aware of the blissful sensation of being on top of Princess Iona with his erect member inside her and her arms around him. Not fully awake, he pumped his hips against hers. The feel of her smooth vaginal muscles felt heavenly as he snaked his hard member in and out.

"Mmmm, yes, I like that, keep going," Iona cooed.

David sleepily continued pumping against Iona's firm body, and in a matter of a few minutes exclaimed aloud as a wrenching ejaculation gripped the base of his cock. He held on to Iona as he spurted uncontrollably inside her.

As soon as his ejaculation subsided, Iona whispered, "David - pull out and do me now!"

He withdrew his creamy sausage and got down between her legs. Her freshly creamed pussy smelled of sex, and he kissed and sucked her until she climaxed. Then he again went to sleep in her arms.

David awoke a while later to Iona's expert handling. His cock was firm in her hand, and he sleepily moaned. He really wanted to sleep. He figured, however, that he had better do everything that Princess Iona wanted, or he wouldn't have a chance to be with the Creampie Queen.

Princess Iona turned a light on and lay face down on the bed. She slightly spread her legs and said, "Massage my tail end, David."

He straddled her and placed his hands on her smooth and firm nether cheeks. As sleepy as he was, he felt a zing of arousal. He lightly rubbed her bottom, and after a while pressed harder.

Iona moaned, and told him it felt good.

"You can spread my cheeks and massage closer in," she instructed.

David parted her nether cheeks and heard a sensual moan. His hands and fingers pressed and probed close to her portals of sensuality. More contented moans from Princess Iona. He gazed at her captivating pussy as he kept working on her.

After several minutes, Iona spoke.

"Stick your finger in there, David."

He eagerly penetrated her pussy with his index finger.

"Wiggle it around. Oh, yes! More! Yes, that feels good! Keep going. Mmmmm, yes!"

The warm fleshy innards of Iona's womanhood increased his arousal.

Iona enjoyed a few minutes of David's finger probing before having him withdraw.

"Pull it out, David, and look at it. Is it creamy and sticky?"

"Yes, Princess!" he panted.

She giggled. "Put it in your mouth, and suck all that stickiness off."

She waited a moment and asked "How did it taste?"

"It's very good, my Princess!"

She smiled. "You may enter me now." She knew he would last a while before spurting. "Go as fast or slow as you like. I want you to lie down on top of me during sex."

Still face down on her bed, she subtly arched her back and presented herself for easier entry. She felt her nether cheeks being parted, and then the tip of David's cock against her vaginal portal.

A slight push, and he was inside. He lay down on top of her as he penetrated her completely. His member felt warm and cozy as it was nestled inside.

"Oh, Princess," he whispered. Then he pumped in and out.

It felt different to both of them in that position. His cock stimulated her more, and there was not as much friction for him as in the face-to-face position.

Princess Iona made approving sounds during the lengthy and enjoyable session of intercourse. She felt him start to pump harder, and knew that he was working up another serving.

"David, that feels good!" she whimpered.

"My Princess -- It feels so good to me too!"

She cooed and giggled, and the sounds seemed to resonate in David's thrusting member.

"Uhn... My Princess! Uhhhh!... Oh, Princess! AAAAAAAUH!"

David's orgasm wrenched his insides due to his previous ejaculations. Its intensity increased during the first few spurts of semen, and then stayed at the same high level. He twisted and writhed throughout, and settled down, panting heavily.

After several minutes his member slipped out, and Iona turned over on her back. She spread her legs and whispered, "Okay."

David knew what he was supposed to do. He again sucked and lapped on Iona's lovely receptacle.

She closed her legs around his head to hold him in place, and released her inhibitions. At first she gently rocked her hips as David kissed and sucked on her pussy. As her arousal intensified she pumped harder and strengthened the grip with her legs.

"Gmmmmmf! Mff Pmmmsmmm!"

"AAHHHH! AHHHHHH!" Iona proclaimed, and kept twisting and rocking until she experienced a tumultuous climax.

David had never experienced sex with a woman whose orgasms were so pleasurable to her. He sucked passionately on Iona's pussy with his mouth pressed hard against her vaginal opening, and had swallowed several times.

He knew that he was not likely to get more sleep since he was so excited. They cuddled in each others' arms, and he took pleasure in running his hands up and down her body and feeling her luscious presence.

Iona palpated and handled David's cock and testicles for a while, and then had him turn over face down. She straddled his tail end and massaged his back while he made contented sounds. She moved downward and massaged his tail end for a few minutes.

She stirred, and he felt Iona's hands pry his bottom cheeks apart and quickly insert something into his nether hole. She pushed it far inside.

"It's a ginger root suppository," she explained. She giggled, and they cuddled face to face. Amid Iona's sensual kisses, David felt a warmth originating from his insides. His member involuntarily hardened as the ginger stimulated his prostate and sensitive nerve endings.

Iona giggled and nudged him on his back. With a sexy gleam in her eyes, she inserted his hard member in her pussy, and lay prone on top of him. She pressed in for kisses as she pumped her hips.

Oh my gosh, I didn't think I could fuck any more, and she's insatiable! She's going to fuck me until I cum again. Oh God.

Iona grasped his hands, interlaced her fingers with his, and spread his arms out to the side. Thus pinning him down, she resumed her frenzied pumping.

Those eyes of hers! They're wild! God, she's pumping hard. She's going to get that cum out of me no matter what. Her pussy feels good but I've come several times already.

David had not experienced a bedroom session as passionate as he had that night. Iona varied the tempo and force of her pumping, and David exclaimed aloud and kicked his legs several times. Iona kept going, and eventually David felt his body respond to the stimulation of his thorough fucking.

First a general sensual feeling spread through his midsection. Then it coursed through his balls, and settled in at the base of his cock. As if by magic, the feeling intensified until it engulfed his entire cock.

"Princess... Uhn! My Princess... MY PRINCESS! OH GOD! MY PRINCESS! AAAAAUGH!"

David thrashed wildly as the most intense ejaculation of the night gripped him. It was painful at the same time that it was pleasurable. He pumped until he was sure that every drop was spent inside Iona's pussy.

She cooed and giggled until he slipped out.

"Open up, David, I've got more for you!"

Iona straddled his mouth and rocked her hips. She had two orgasms while her charge cleaned out her pussy.

They showered together and Iona got dressed. She had him stand before her as she locked the chastity cage in place and attached the ball leash. Leash in hand, she led him to another section of the building where the other two princesses were gathering to have breakfast.

"Oh, look!" Princess Shawna exclaimed. "Iona had a romp last night!"

Iona giggled and led David to the table. "Yeah, I wanted some fresh cream this time."

"I tested him a few days ago. How did he do with Iona's yoni?" Shawna asked.

"I think he's completely drained!" They all giggled.

Breakfast came, and as everyone ate heartily the princesses talked freely, and David listened.

"Who did you present to Cassandra?" Rebecca asked.

"Dan."

"Tee hee! This is his third time here! Who attended them?"

"Milkmaid Dasha."

"Cassandra keeps them busy, doesn't she?"

Iona giggled. "I'm glad I don't have to stay up all night with the queen! I remember doing that as a milkmaid. By the time morning came, I was so horny all I could think about all day was cock and cream, and how I wanted to take my pleasure that way."

All night? With a milkmaid there too? Wow, and I thought last night was grueling. It sure felt good to get multiple releases, though! Iona's pussy just wouldn't quit! I wonder if she'll be the next queen.

Princess Shawna smiled. "Rumor has it that Cassandra doesn't douche any more -- at all -- not even between men, or on her days off! I wonder if it's true."

"Oh my gosh!" Rebecca exclaimed. "That would make her pretty skanky."

"Yeah -- she can get away with it. Guys go so wild over her that I guess it doesn't matter to them. If I did that, they'd boot me out of here!"

Iona laughed. "Are you telling us that you get skanky easily?"

Shawna smiled and blushed slightly as she pressed her legs together, and all three princesses looked at David for a moment.

Rebecca noted, "I haven't tested this one yet. Maybe when I do..."

Iona giggled sexily.

When breakfast was finished, Iona led David to Michelle's quarters. Before turning him over to her, she kissed him warmly and said she enjoyed last night.

Michelle giggled and led David to a prep room, where she removed his cock cage and bound him to a riding bench.

"Now that you've been drained, I can use my skills more than I could when you were ready to pop, at least for a little while."

She oiled her hands, and firmly stroked his cock until it was firm and hard.

"Yes, I like doing this," Michelle said, and continued with firm strokes until she gauged that he was nearing ejaculation. He would not have spurted much, but she wanted to get the processes going so that he'd generate a reserve of semen.

In spite of having been drained throughout the previous night, David did get aroused, and when pre-ejaculation pangs squeezed the base of his cock, Michelle eased up.

"That was quick," she mused. "I must be doing something right."

She slipped her panties off and had David finger her pussy while she lightly stroked. Over the next hour he withdrew several times and sucked Michelle's pussy juice from his finger and re-inserted it.

At lunch, Michelle quizzed him thoroughly about his night with Iona.

All afternoon, David submitted to being handled by various milkmaids. Each one had him feel her pussy, her legs, and her breasts with his hands. By mealtime he was aroused as if he had not had sex for days.

"Am I going to have a chance with the queen?" David asked Michelle at dinner.

"You've got a good chance. When Princess Rebecca tests you, be sure to appear eager to clean her pussy, even if you aren't. It's vital that the princesses all agree that you'll clean the queen's pussy after you pop. Otherwise it makes them look bad."

David then confided in Michelle what he'd heard at breakfast about the queen never douching -- not even between men.

"I've heard that too," Michelle answered. "I don't know if it's true or not, but I've also heard that the skankier the pussy, the more eager the guy's cock is to spew inside it, even if his brain tells him 'yuck!'"

She looked under the table and saw that David's cock was erect and struggling in its confines.

She smiled. "I'd say it's true."

David squirmed.

"Who is next in line to be queen?" he asked.

"Either Iona or Shawna, I'd guess. Rebecca is good, but she needs to develop more finesse."

"Will one of the milkmaids be a princess when that happens?"

She nodded. "I think Electra has a good chance. Bridget might, because she's especially sexy, with her braces and all. I might have a good chance, too, if Electra doesn't get it. The outgoing queen and all the princesses are the ones who decide that."

Michelle took David to her room and had him stand for ten minutes with a one pound weight suspended from his balls. She explained that it helped produce more cum and more intense ejaculations, and encouraged him to do that every day at home. Then she put his cock cage back on him and had him give her an hour of oral servitude, during which she climaxed twice. Then they slept.

The next day, Milkmaid Leesa worked on him all morning. When the morning was over, David was half crazy with desire and frustrated arousal. Then it was ten minutes with a weight suspended from his balls. For most of the afternoon, Milkmaid Dasha used her skills to edge him until he was almost incoherent.

Michelle and Princess Rebecca arrived. Rebecca wore a tennis outfit with her hair in a ponytail.

"Well, David, I just had a workout on the tennis court, and I'm ready for a good release of tension. Let's see how you do."

She placed binding straps around his waist and upper legs to limit his movement. Then she removed her panties and straddled the bench so that her pussy was over his face.

"First, I want you to appreciate my scent. Just inhale deeply, over and over." She bent her knees so that her matted blonde bush was immediately under his nose.

David breathed in.

Ugh. What a skank! Why would anyone want to eat that pussy? She's sweaty and stinky. I bet there's some sperm in there still!

Then he remembered the conversation at breakfast with the three princesses and with Michelle that morning. His cock involuntarily pulsed once and he felt a jet of pre-cum course through his erect member and seep out.

The two milkmaids giggled, and he knew they had been watching his cock for that reaction.

Rebecca smiled. She had him take several more deep breaths, and then said, "I want you to lick it now. Nice and thorough. Kiss it, too!"

Remembering that Michelle told him that his enthusiasm was the key to having a session with the queen, he boldly swiped his tongue on Rebecca's skanky pussy. The taste of salty sweat mixed with that of pussy registered on his tongue. He licked more, and heard Rebecca moan. Then he began to kiss the puckered labia of his princess. Amid the smells and taste, he wanted one thing most of all: to be inside her and spew forth his frustrated juices.

A few more "Ahhhhh" sounds came from the skanky princess, and then she pulled back.

"Not bad, David! I liked that."

She stepped off the raised blocks and got in the stirrups. She bent her knees slightly and tantalizingly placed her pussy just out of reach of David's desperate erection. Then she lightly brushed her matted pussy hair against the tip of his cock a few times. She took great pleasure in her charge's aroused breathing and expressions.

With one hand on the horizontal bar, she spread her pussy lips with her other hand and accepted the tip of David's cock. She took in no more than half of his erection as she pumped. Since David was cunningly bound so that he could not thrust, Rebecca was the one who determined the penetration and when he would cross the line.