Cynthia's Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the atmosphere were right, and you both were a bit aroused by the discussion, you might even simply ask if she would like to try it just to see what it was like. Or, remember that your marital problem is far from unique, and if a friend has similar difficulties, consoling each other could lead to a very pleasant relationship. Describing your problem to a happily married friend might well lead her to take the lead in commiserating with and consoling you sexually. As I said before, most women are inherently bisexual, and good, close friends are just a very short step from a sexually intimate relationship."

During this long speech, Cynthia listens attentively, nodding occasionally, but saying nothing. Finally she says, "Well, I certainly intend to try. I don't know if I can bring myself to do anything overt, but I will concentrate on being approachable. There's a state-wide meeting of school administrators next month after classes end, and I intend to really try.