Daddy, Take Me Ch. 31-32

Story Info
Dancing with Maisie and my day With Belle.
15.5k words
5
2.5k
6

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks, as always, to Kenji for his advice and eyes looking over this whole thing. This one's a bit longer, for better or for worse. Again, thanks for the comments, good, bad or indifferent.

Chapter 31

We awoke in each other's arms, our stale breath doing nothing to diminish our hold.

"Morning, potty mouth," Maisie smirked.

"Humph! Pot, kettle, black I'd say!" My soft giggle made her smile.

We both slowly rose and went to the ensuite, then rushed back to the warmth of the duvet...and each other. The room monitor hadn't crackled to life yet, so we had a few, peaceful minutes left.

"Could we stop by Jo's this morning? I'd like to at least pop in to see her, hmm? I still want today...and tonight to be about us, but I think it would be rude if we didn't, hmm?" I asked.

"That's a barry idea, darling. Yeah, good call, hen," she smiled, and kissed my head, my body tingling at her little touch. "We'll stop in on our way back from Grassmarket. I'll get us an Uber up there, aye? These streets will be challenging for da, but hopefully for not too much longer," she sighed.

We stopped numerous times on our walk, knowing Ewan wouldn't complain about the pace. But we wouldn't be taking him to the Glens any time soon! It was a delightfully sunny day, Maisie and I on either side of her dad, just in case. We made it home, laden with fresh food and a few gifts for Maggie and Lily. We left Ewan to potter about himself on his own, while we went to see Jo. Maisie held the door for me, as we entered, the 'pinging' bell still ringing out our arrival. Of course, everyone looked up at us. I caught Jo's smiling face, as she dropped her shears and excitedly ran to us. She practically jumped into Maisie's arms, her hand wrapped around her head and kissing her so seductively. She smiled, and slid down her body, then turned to me.

"Hi there," she beamed, and engulfed me in her arms, our lips touching with no hesitation.

"Get a room!" one of her staff chuckled, and we broke apart, my blush redder than the dahlias on the counter.

"C'mon. Let's go to the back," she chuckled, and took our hands. She pushed the swing-door, and turned to us, her hands still in ours.

"You two look...glorious! What have you been up to?" she smirked.

"Just back from a walk with my da...that's all," Maisie sighed.

"Hmmm," Jo chuckled. "Well, you both look grand. We've missed you, Chloe. How are your sisters? Is everything going well?" she said, her excitement palpable, and her arms

still loosely around Maisie.

I caught her up with all the innocuous things I'd been doing, leaving out my liaison with Arabella. After all.

Jo broke apart from us and walked to a far room, so we followed. Unlocking the door, she turned her head, and whispered, "Coming?" and walked in. Maisie and I looked at each other and smiled. We followed Jo and she closed the door, locking it with an almost silent 'click.' Jo walked to a high, open-wire shelving unit. She leaned against it and looked at us.

Maisie and I looked at each other, a wicked smirk on our faces.

"Well, I've missed this one," Jo smiled, and as Maisie drew closer, stuck her fingers in the front of Maisie's jeans and pulled her forcefully to her, their lips meeting in a tumultuous kiss. I watched, enthralled, at these two passionate women. For some reason, something stirred deep within me; just watching my Maisie and Jo touched me. Turning to me, she smiled and sighed, "I'm glad you're here, Chloe. This one has been, well, bothersome...as you probably know," she practically moaned, her hands cupping my girlfriend's ass now.

"I can't imagine why," I smirked, walked behind her, and ran my hand over her pert, covered ass. With my free hand, I moved her long chestnut hair away and kissed her neck, Maisie and her still kissing eagerly.

"Since we won't see you tonight, well..." I smiled, my fingers fiddling with the zip on the back of her dress. Jo said nothing, just a low 'mmmm' slipping from her lips. She and Maisie were kissing frantically right now, whether to tease me, or just so wrapped up in one another, I didn't care. I snuck my hands between them, their breasts firmly against the other's. I shivered when my fingers slid between the two of them, as I firmly cupped Jo's breasts. They moved from each other, giving my hands the access to fondle and caress them both. My lips were on Jo's neck, kissing and biting her, as I massaged her tits. I felt Maisie's hands on my head, holding me tautly against her girlfriend's neck. We could all feel the tension and excitement rising, but we did nothing to quell it.

I moved my head from her neck, as Maisie pulled her lips from Jo's. We smiled at each other and I whispered a low, "Shall we?" and giggled. Maisie was getting so good at reading my mind now!

We, simultaneously and slowly, moved down Jo's body, kissing and fondling her as we went. Jo's quiet murmurs filled the stock room, one hand on my head, the other probably on Maisie's. When I was finally on my knees, I looked up and quietly said, "Lift your dress, darling," and she did. In moments, it was around her waist, her hands tightly holding it up.

I kissed and licked her panty-covered bum, my nose buried in her covered cleft, as Maisie was doing the same in front of her. As we worshipped her body, we ran our hands up and down Jo's svelte legs, our fingers interlocked. Our hands rose together, and we grasped the edges of her panties, pulling them down in tandem. Jo desperately tried to keep her desire in check, but her moans only grew. We slipped her panties down her slender legs, lifted each foot, and stripped her of her modesty.

I felt Maisie bend her head, as my hands fondled her bum roughly. Maisie began to lavish her tongue on Jo's pussy, as mine swept through her tight buttocks.

"What...what are...oooooh my....doing to...uuuuugh...we rea--oooooh--be--myyyyy--doing," she groaned, her hips moving back and forth, trying to satisfy her growing warmth.

Jo was leaning her left shoulder on the racking, as Maisie lifted her right leg onto her shoulder, Jo's pussy wet and gaping. This opened Jo to us both, my tongue lashing her behind, my hands firmly on her hips, as we pleasured Jo together. This was certainly not what we were expecting today! My hand dipped under, sliding on Maisie's now-wet chin, as Jo gave herself up to us.

Maisie's earthy whimperings brought Jo closer to climaxing on her new-found partner's face. My soft, but stinging bites on her bum, combined with my Maisie's licks were driving Jo on. I couldn't imagine how she felt, being taken, and possessed by her two over-enthusiastic lovers. I rubbed my grumbling mouth on her spankable ass, her fragrance filling the small room. I moved my hands from her delicious bum and grabbed Maisie's head, gently pulling her head firmly on Jo's vagine. Her cute squeaks reminded me of the only night we had spent together. I smiled every time I heard her grunting, 'uhhhhhs,' knowing she was just as surprised at the turn of events.

I wet my finger, and as I am want to do, rubbed her little bumhole, her delightful croaks and growls arousing me, as much as they did her. I tickled her tight, unbroken hole, and she came, ejaculating a sap shower over Maisie. Her body lurched and she almost lost her tight grip on the shelving, as we continued our beautiful deluge of kisses and nudges. I laid my head on her warm, red bum, revelling in how Jo bounced between Maisie and me. I kissed each full bubble and slowly stood behind her, holding her and helping her through her unexpected orgasm. I wrapped my now-free hands around her and tweaked her hard nipples, her head thrown back on my shoulder, knowing I would support her now. Maisie kept licking and sucking her goopy juices, not ready to even slow down and give Jo a moment to breathe. Jo's pelvis kept flicking on Maisie's face, emptying herself and breathing deeply. I felt her hand go to Maisie's head, pushing her away with a stunted, "No...more...Mais--" she bellowed. I delightfully kissed her now-wet neck, and facetiously asked if she was all right. Jo turned her head and engulfed my lips.

Jo had long ago dropped her dress. I smiled, as I saw Maisie crawl from beneath the flowing garment. She slowly rose, losing her balance at one point, and smiled at us. Her face was coated with Jo's girly cream...and she couldn't look happier.

We helped Jo to a chair and sat her down, touching and swaddling her.

"What have...you...where did...that...what..." she muttered, unable to string a sentence together.

Maisie and I looked at her and chuckled. I saw a pile of paper towels and grabbed a few, wiping Maisie's face down with one, then kneeled in front of the seated Jo, and lifted her dress.

"Let me...please?" I asked.

She didn't have the wherewithal to speak, so I raised her dress and gently wiped her red, puffy pussy. I leaned down and kissed both thighs, her hand on my head fiddling with my hair gently. Maisie's wet red hair was a flaming shade of ginger now, the kinks drooping lazily.

"You okay, leannan?" she asked Jo.

"I...dinnae ken," she giggled, her face still flushed. "Aye...aye, lass. I'll...I'll be fine. Just... just give me a minute or two, aye?" she huffed. I made her a quick cup of tea. I think Maisie and I went too far. Oops.

Maisie and I smiled and shirked our shoulders.

"We couldn't help it, Jo. Really. You just looked so...grand," Maisie whispered.

"Ta, darlings," she half-smiled. "I don't know if I'm going to miss you two tonight, or not!" she laughed. "I...I don't know what to say. I'm scunnered now, ta!" she smirked, her breath back but her face still a glowing crimson. "That was...wonderful, though. Thank you both. God! But I have work to do!" she sighed.

We helped Jo adjust and watched as she brushed her hair and fixed herself up. She looked at us, smiled, and hugged us closely.

"Thank you, both. Seriously. I...I needed that!" she giggled. "Now, out! I have rent to pay! Have a wonderful evening, Chloe. I know you have missed your hen, so enjoy yourselves, hmm?" she said to me, and we hugged.

"As for you, well...I'll see you soon!" she smirked. "And you had better watch out, hen!" she laughed. It seemed Maisie was in for a good going over the next time they met up.

Jo unlocked the door and we walked out with her. She showed us to the door, and whispered, "I love you both. Keep in touch, Chloe," and kissed us both, shooing us out the door now. Her shop assistants were all smiling at us, obviously knowing what happened during Jo's break. Another 'oops' but...

Out of sight of her shop, Maisie looked at me and we both broke into a fit of laughter.

"Glad we popped in, chérie?" I smirked, our hands firmly in each other's. She playfully swatted me and said she needed a cup of tea!

We grabbed a table at the nearest cafe and smiled. The cute waitress took our order, grinning at our still-flushed smiles. I think our scented faces were battling with the desserts this morning!

"So...is that what you had in mind when you wanted to see Jo?" Maisie asked, smiling.

"Hey, girl! That was all you!" I laughed too loudly. "I saw your face and knew that's what

you wanted, darling. Admit it, sweetheart," I goaded her.

"Seriously? No...I had no intention...really, but once she, uhm, kissed us, well..." she giggled sweetly.

"Well, I'm glad you got that out of your system, mon amie," I laughed. "Not that it wasn't nice. My God, Maisie, what are we turning into?" I asked, facetiously.

"Hmmm, good question. All I will say is, enjoy it while it lasts, hmm? When I come home, this all stops, okay?" she said, rather sternly.

We suddenly turned all serious, reiterating our agreement and our boundaries. There was no reticence from either of us, luckily. We had our pastries and tea, both of us breathing easily now.

Maisie shared her clootie with me and I fed her tiny bits of my shortbread, which I was dunking in my tea.

"Should we have thought a bit more about all this, leannan? I mean, what if...?" she sighed, not able to finish her sentence.

"Maisie...we'll be fine, all right? I certainly won't be falling in love with Arabella that way, right? I'm not too sure about Jo and you, though, but like I've said, if you do fall in love with her and she's right for you, I'll be fine...as soon as I bludgeon your eyes out, 'kay" I smiled, half meaning what I said. "We can stop this anytime you want, all right? Just say, sweetie," I said, the trepidation soaring through my body now.

"No...no, leannan. We'll be fine, I know it. Jo's good craic but she's not you, Chloe. I can hardly wait for my da to get well, darling. I guess I just miss you," she sighed, squeezing my hand.

"Then perhaps, you'll show me...later?" I smirked.

Her smile answered my question, as she hugged me and paid our cheque. We headed back, ready for Ewan's next walk and whatever the night might bring. He had talked with his brother and had an open invitation to come and stay with them in North Berwick for a week. He was mulling the idea around, but thought it was a bit too soon to be away from home. "Perhaps in a few weeks, aye," he said, hopefully. "It will give you a chance to catch up with work, hmm?" he said to Maisie. "I'm still a bit shaky, so not yet, aye?"

"Da...if it's not right, then don't go. I'm happy to stay until you're well enough to look after yourself. You can go to Uncle Alastair anytime, right?" Maisie told him, but the seeds had been planted, I thought.

We cooked dinner, and then I helped her with her domestic duties and readied Ewan for bed. He was getting his independence back, slowly but surely. Maisie joined me in the front room, asking if I fancied a dance or two in the city. My smile told her I would, so we ran to her room, and leisurely smarted ourselves up, each choosing the other's clothes. God, I loved this part, rummaging through her wardrobe to find just the right ensemble. I opened her lingerie drawer and sorted through the mass of cotton, lace and silk underthings. I brought out a delicious yellow set, always my favourite on her. I brought the flimsy panties to my mouth and gingerly kissed them. Maisie was watching and just smirked at me.

"You do know those are going to end up in your mouth tonight, leannan?" she smiled.

"I hope so," I blushed quietly.

We both opted for a dress for each other, Maisie sniggering at my choice. I smiled, knowing she had read my mind again. We chatted and chuckled at each other as we stripped and redressed ourselves. I had her sit, as I slowly re-did her hair, twisting it in these small braids, I had come to be so jealous of. Her soft-red, wavy hair looked so, well, sexy on her, her ever-present freckles shone with her hair pulled slightly back. When I was finished, she smiled, as I leaned over and kissed her head. We traded places, as her brush combed through my light-auburn hair, her fingers sorting out my split ends with a disparaging look.

"You need these looked after, leannan," she huffed, and kept brushing, braiding my hair too, but differently and more elegantly than I had done hers.

"Better," she smiled, and kissed my head.

After a quick spritz of perfume, we said goodnight to Ewan and grabbed our Uber. We ended up at a rather shabby-looking building, but once inside, it was wonderful. I smirked at my Maisie when I noticed there were no men here.

"Accident or design," I chuckled.

"Design," she laughed, and went to the bar and grabbed a few drinks. She returned with two reddish-cocktail mixtures. They looked horrible, but tasted lovely, just what we needed. We danced and swayed, our bodies thrown around with that youthful abandonment, even if we were a bit past the 'youth' part. We connected on the dance floor, our bodies intertwined, touching with little hesitation, kissing with even less. I danced Maisie to the darker part of the floor, as she played with the front of her dress, pulling it higher with every pirouette. I followed her lead, twirling mine and moving behind her, our bums rubbing together amidst the laughter and alcohol.

When a slow dance came on, we'd rush onto the crowded floor, Maisie holding my hand, my head on her shoulder. I slipped my hands between us and undid one, then another of her large buttons. In the dim light, I could just see the edge of her bra, her breasts filling the cup. The couple next to us were furiously necking, their hands pawing each other, their hands down the front of the other's trousers. Maisie and I watched, transfixed, as they brought each other to a crashing orgasm. They smiled sheepishly at us, but there was no need for that. We giggled, but were unexpectedly aroused. Another slow dance filled the room, and Maisie walked in front of me, lifting my dress, her hand under the light material. I wrapped my arms around her neck and held on. Our eyes were fixed on each other, as her finger slid over my hidden labia, pressing onto my shrouded clit. I lurched on her fingers, my breath quickening, as her strokes deliberately played with me. I leaned back on her shoulder, my warm breath on her neck embracing us both.

"Yessss," I whispered, my pelvis rubbing on her tensed fingers. We rolled back and forth in time to the music, as her fingers slipped between my panties and flesh. Her finger found my wetness, sliding through my labia smoothly. With the subtle beat of the romantic song filling the room, she rubbed my clit in these delicious little circles, and my wetness soaked through my panties. I licked her neck, then meekly bit her, her finger more serious, as the tempo rose. My downy moans filled her ear, as I rocked harder on her fingers, my body begging her for release. I lifted my head and she looked down at me, as our lips met.

"People are...watching," she soothingly said, and my vagine spasmed.

I momentarily felt a surreptitious touch on my bum, then nothing. Someone had, what, touched me, I thought.

"You're so...wet," Maisie purred into my ear.

"Oooooh...that's..." and I came, my pussy gushing, as Maisie continued to bump my clit. She held me, a little smug look on her lips, as she slid a finger inside me.

"Uuuuugh," I moaned too loudly, and several people looked at us, but I was too caught up in Maisie's arms to care. I rode her pleasuring fingers, rolling my pelvis back and forth, hanging on her neck, and my breathing so erratic. I pulled her lips to mine, sealing this lewd encounter.

The song had ended, and another one began, but I hung onto her, as her fingers slipped from my panties, my dress falling to my knees. She brought her fingers to her mouth, and we shared my moisture. I swear I heard several claps around us, but I wasn't concerned. Maisie cleaned my fingers and helped me back to our small table. We sat and laughed, not quite believing what we had just done. A few minutes later, an older, shapely but stunning woman walked over to us with two drinks in her hand. She placed them on the table and leaned over.

"That was...beautiful," she said above the clamour of the song playing and walked away.

"Well, at least we know how to get free drinks in here!" Maisie laughed.

We sipped our drinks and relaxed into this comfortable haze. I picked up her hand and sucked her coated fingers again. I loved teasing her, as much as she did me.

Maisie checked her phone, but she had no messages, so we danced for another hour and made our way home, slightly buzzed, but still alert. I pulled her into a deserted alley and slipped to my knees. Maisie pulled me up, though.

"We'll be home in a few minutes, leannan. Then you can get back on your knees, okay?" she smiled, her fingers brushing through my hair.