Daddy, Take Me Ch. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, can I ask...why didn't you design your own garden? You could have so easily done it, darling," I asked.

"Truthfully? I was intimidated by the prospect. Now, I don't intimidate easily, if ever, but this just seemed a real stretch for me. And see...I've met you!" she smiled, and hugged me. "Besides, he's paying for it!" she laughed.

"If I can ask, what are the problems with Mark and you? I mean, you seem so...perfect," I

giggled.

"Thank you, Chloe, but I'm far from it. We look ideal on paper, but the reality is so different. We were a good team for a while, but his life slowly marginalised me. My business was picking up and we just grew apart. I know he has a long-term mistress, hence his separate bedrooms. I'm waiting for Jonathon to finish his doctorate and get settled, and then this place goes up for sale. I loved the house when we moved here twenty years ago, but it has lost its appeal now...hence the garden. I'm not self-sufficient yet, but I will be then," she sighed.

I realised how important this garden was to her and promised us both it would be extraordinary. It just had to be. The sun was setting as she gathered up her books.

"Are you hungry...or?" she smiled.

"I think the 'or' sounds wonderful, Belle," and grinned. "I'm so sorry your little one didn't show up. Perhaps I could, uhm, stand in for her?" I sniggered.

"I do believe that sounds ideal, Chloe," her eyes twinkled, and she held out her hand. "Let's raid the fridge first and grab a couple of glasses, hmm?"

It wasn't yet seven, but there's nothing wrong with an early night, yes?

We strode up the stairs, laden with the sustenance to see us through the inevitable long evening.

We made our way to her room, as she busied herself setting the tone for the evening. I placed my tray, ladened with our late-night goodies, down on a small, painted table. I looked at her bed and spied her riding crop lying on the pillow.

"Why don't you start the shower, darling? I'll be there in a few," she smiled, my eyes still glued on the crop.

I stood in the middle of this tremendous circular room, and unbuttoned my dress. Arabella was ignoring me, or so I thought. I shifted the clothing from my shoulders, and it gathered at my slim hips. I looked her square in the eyes, and shimmied the dress over my bum, the garment falling to my feet. I stood there, as she finally acknowledged me. Humph! I leaned over lasciviously, my covered bum staring at her, as I picked up my frock and slowly folded it, placing it on her dresser. Facing away from her, I undid my bralette, the thin material falling into my hands. I folded it, too, and placed it on top of my dress. I rubbed the tenseness from my small mounds and grasped the edges of my panties. I wiggled my hips, the tight briefs snug against my body. I swear I heard her gasp, but ignored her, as she had ignored me. I let them fall to the floor, then hooked my toes in them and flicked them up, catching them. I knew she was watching, as I held them in my hands, still not looking at her, and sexily held them so she could see, and dropped them on my bralette. I rubbed my bum and sashayed to her ensuite without turning to her.

I gently closed the door, giggling to myself. I was hoping to pay for my insolence later, but for now... I brushed my hair in the ornate mirror and checked myself out. Yeah, I'll do, I thought. I turned the shower on just as Arabella walked in, her naked body bared to me.

"Hi there," she smiled, and stood behind me, our eyes finally connecting in the reflection.

Arabella leaned down, her lips softly kissing my neck, her free hand squeezing my butt.

"Coming?" she whispered, the double entendre not lost on me. My smile answered her question.

I followed her swaying bum into the large enclosure, imagining the lustful prospects ahead. She matter-of-factly handed me fresh cloth, saturated with yet another evocative gel. I leaned her back against the heated, tiled wall and ran the soapy cloth around her neck, as she lifted her head back, absorbed in the delicate act. Her breasts were firmly against mine, as I preened and admired this remarkable woman.

I could feel my obsession grow with every subtle touch of my covered hand on her body. After Markus had left, I was expecting some torrid, anxious and impatient lovemaking, reverting to her mommy-daughter fantasy, but this was different, slower and dreamier, almost. Yeah, I thought. This is more like it. Slow. Tender. Thoughtful. This woman was good, our earlier talk bringing us closer, without the expected sex.

My rhythm seemed to match hers now, my expectations ebbed away, as I flowed into the moment. Arabella's cloth unknowingly touched me, as she coated my body in the fragranced gel. I slipped to my knees, my eyes taking in her tufts of faint-blonde hair. I leaned forward, my lips kissing her covered mons and my tongue sneakily floating over her still-hidden clit. I felt a feeble tap on my head but ignored her.

"Don't spend all night down there, Chloe," she chuckled. "I have, uhm, plans for you."

I ignored her plea to hurry. After all, I had a long drive in the morning, so...My delicate pecks were light and faint, not wanting to rush this standing beauty. After several, long minutes, Arabella shifted around, her hand still on my head.

"Chloe? Uhm...would you come up here for a moment? I need to, uhh..." and her voice trailed off. I lifted my eyes to hers and saw an urgency there, my hand lay on her tightened stomach, her legs swishing back and forth. I smiled at her, or was it a smirk?

"What's wrong, Belle? Don't you like me on my...knees? Hmm?" I teased.

"Just...get up here, okay. For a minute, all right?" her face tensing up.

For some reason, I relented and stood up, my arms caressing her wet bum.

"What's wrong, darling?" I teased, knowing what her problem was.

"I...I need to pee, okay?" she sighed, exasperated at my attitude.

"And?" I asked. "Do it, Belle. Pee. Just...let it out," I whispered.

"Chloe, really? Do you have no...boundaries? I mean--" she said, but I cut her words short, my finger to her lips.

"Go on, darling. Cover me," I sighed, my leg between hers, her needy pussy touching my thigh.

"No, Chloe. I...I can't do...that," she awkwardly murmured.

"I...I want you to, Belle. Go on. Pee on...me," I said, sultrily.

"Chloe! Don't! Just...just turn around, okay? God, you certainly know how to embarrass a girl!" she whined, her stomach tightening even more, her anxious thighs overtly rubbing against the other.

She looked into my eyes and saw no shame, just the acceptance that sometimes, a girl must do what she has to do.

"That's it, darling. Just relax. It'll come, right? If it makes you feel any better...I can cover you afterwards, hmm?" I teased, my hands softly rubbing her tummy and my mouth on her neck.

"I want you to, darling. Please. For me," I whispered.

"Chloe...please...just turn around," she pleaded, again.

"For me," I whispered, swaddling her tight tummy.

"You're so--" she began to say, but I shushed her again.

I softly rubbed my thigh on her vulva, kissing her neck and holding her. In a few moments, she relaxed and groaned, her warm flow began, tickling my thigh with her piddling. I dared not say anything, as I held her tight, affirming that what she was doing was more than okay by me.

Arabella bent her knees, almost squatting, and allowed her body to do what it needed. I rubbed my thigh harder against her pussy, the flow splattering about. I could barely smell her acrid pee, as the shower immediately washed her fluids away. I felt her shiver, then stand upright. We looked at each other, Belle blushing a bit after the new experience.

"See? That wasn't so bad, darling, hmm?" I smiled, and wiped her pussy with my washcloth.

"What...what am I going to do with you, Chloe?" she laughed, nervously.

"Well, you could let me pee on...you?" I chuckled, and without waiting for an answer, I rubbed my thigh on her leg, a pale stream of yellow soon trickling on her. She was aghast, as I drizzled my sodden pee on her. She tried to kiss me, but I held her away, as I emptied my bladder on her tight leg. The whole thought that this was something new to Arabella, spurred me on, and my pee soon mixed with my growing excitement. I finished my purging, but kept rubbing my excited vagine on her leg. Belle's eyes flew open, realising I was now masturbating on her.

"You're so...naughty...little one," she whispered in my hyper-sensitive ear. My body was alight with desire, the carnality of what we had done, intoxicating me.

I made no excuses, as I rubbed myself on her, my hands around her neck, holding myself up. Unembarrassed, I looked into her blue eyes and used her body. She lifted her leg up, my pussy sliding along the soft, but taut limb. Her fingers slid over my small mounds, her tips pinching my nipples, as my lewd groans filled the room.

Through my hazy eyes, I saw her biting her bottom lip, and I orgasmed, spilling my ardent spirits on her. My breath was ragged and sparse, as I humped her leg, her fingers tweaking my nipples harder, as my climax swept through my shaking body.

"That's it...darling," she whispered, urging and helping me through my cum, her soapy, slippery fingers pulling my nubs.

With a final, grand thrust, I fell against her chest, my body heaving excitedly. I felt her tender kiss on my head, her hands wrapped around and swaddling me.

"Good girl, Chloe," she murmured, and held me.

I caught my breath and stood up, at least. I picked up my dropped washcloth and turned her around, her gentle laugh tapping into me.

"Take it easy, darling. We have all--" she began to say, 'til my cloth swiped between her bum cheeks, coating her with the fragrant oils. She gasped, then relaxed, as I ran the soft flannel up her back, leaning to her ear, and whispered, "Believe me, Belle. I'm in no...hurry," and bit her shoulder. She let out a low, 'mmmm,' but suddenly moved, pushing me against the smooth tiles. I felt her cloth wrap around my neck, as she covered my neck with her mouth.

"Play fair, little one," she breathed, her flannel moving down my back, and roaming over my bum, and through my cleft. I felt her push just a bit harder, catching my breath at the welcome intrusion, but surprised at her stroke. She slowly ran her lathered breasts over my back, my head pinned to the warm wall.

Without any warning, she stepped back and turned the shower off. I turned my head and saw her smirking at me. Humph! I thought. I hung my cloth up and followed her delicious ass from the enclosure. She handed me another of her exquisitely expensive bath towels and turned around. I smiled at her beaming face in the mirror and dripped while wiping down her glimmering, slick body. I rubbed her head too enthusiastically, just another subtle way of asserting myself over her. She allowed me this minor indiscretion, one which I was confident, she would return. I wrapped my towel-covered hands around her, holding her full-blossomed, C-sized breasts in my hands, and gently dried them. I ran the towel along her neck and back down, flitting over her curvy mounds. Her eyes never left mine, as I quietly wiped her down. I moved to my knees, lightly kissing her bum to her appreciative, 'mmmmm,' I turned her around, her arse supported by the sink, and ran the driest part of the towel over and up her legs. I guided the flannel between her legs, patting her pussy dry, then leaned in, softly kissing her vulva. She tapped my head, and again whispered, "Good girl, Chloe. Finished, darling?" with an adorable smile.

Slightly embarrassed, I rose and she returned the favour, drying me with firm hands, but gentle lips. Ten minutes later, she smacked my bum and left, walking to her bedroom. She looked at me, her head motioning to the chair. I walked to her and took a seat, her hands lifting and separating my hair. She picked up her brush, her brownish nipples swaying back and forth as she brushed and dried my hair. her fingers snaked around my neck, as her fingers stroked my cheek. Arabella let my hair hang loose when she was finished and we changed places. Another ten minutes passed, her firm but brisk hand sorting out my locks. She laid the brush down, lifted my dry hair to her nose, and inhaled.

"You smell...heavenly, Chloe," she smiled, and held out her hand. We walked the four steps to her bed and she lay down, me following her.

Arabella leant over my body, one bare breast melting onto mine. She leaned over, taking my chin in her hand, her lips tantalisingly close, and kissed me. A slow finger ran from my neck, between my mounds, and down to my stomach. I felt myself pleasurably shiver, her comfortable breath on my neck relaxing me.

"Shall we tell our secrets, Chloe," she smiled, as her fingers played with my tufted, sparse pussy fringe.

"I...I will, Belle. But I can't tonight, 'kay? I need to, uhm, talk with someone first, all right? I'm not being coy or evasive or anything. It's just that it involves someone else. I sort of owe it to them, 'kay? I'm certain that after I explain who you are and what you mean to me, well, they'll be fine with it, but until then, I can't, 'kay? Are you disappointed?" I asked, hoping my reason was enough for her. "I...do want to tell you, Belle. As you said, once we do, we're bonded. Forever, as far as I'm concerned."

"That's fair, Chloe. As a matter of fact, it gives me even more reason to tell you," she smiled. "You've really thought this through, haven't you?" she asked, her mouth moving to my breast, a trifling kiss bustling through me. I arched my back and pulled her head tightly to me.

She slid her leg between mine, her pussy on my thigh this time. My fingers ran down her supple spine, resting on her full bum, as she grasped my breasts, and consumed them, my small mound entirely in her mouth.

"Yesssss, Belle--uuuuugh--take...me, dar--" I screamed, as her pussy slid up and down on my thigh, her finger in my mouth and her teeth gently biting my swelling tits.

I sucked her finger suggestively, giving myself to her. Belle shifted around, her leg sliding from my thigh, her fingers delving down to my creaming vagine.

"I'm going to touch you, darling, but...you're not going to cum, hmm? You'll be a...good girl, won't you?" she teased.

Things had certainly taken an abrupt turn here, I thought.

"No...no, Belle. I'll...I'll behave, 'kay?" I replied, refusing to use the 'M' word she obviously

wanted to hear.

Arabella could tell from my smirk that I knew what she needed to hear, but played along...for now.

"Would you like me to...lick you, Chloe? Hmm? Just say...and I shall," she whispered, her fingers disinterestedly circling my vulva. Her tongue flicked my twitchy nubs, sending these glorious vibrations straight to my core. "I know what you need right now, Chloe, so...just say it, darling," her fingers swayed in my steaminess. "Who am I, Chloe? Hmm? Go on...say it," she teased.

Arabella was winning this battle of wills, but I held on, saying nothing but my low, raw groans.

"Look at the way your body glows, darling. You're so...wet," she whispered, her fingers never closing in on my fretting pussy.

"Don't, Belle. Just...plea--aaaaah--just a bit--har--aaaaah...please...Belle," I moaned.

She picked her riding crop and ran it over my stomach, my body remembering the suppleness of the leather, my vagine remembering the beautiful stinging of the nub. She ran the pliant leather around my patient breasts, avoiding my vulnerable nipples.

"Please...Arabe--oooooh--that's so..." I groaned, my hand on her arm desperately trying to show her where I needed to be touched.

"Who am I, Chloe? Hmm? Tell me and I'll give you what you want, hmm? You...do want this...don't you?" and she slapped my hard, excited breast.

"Ooooooh, fuc--God...again...please...just...again!" I pleaded.

"Who am I, Chloe? If you don't know, well, I can stop right now. Would you like me to...stop?" she taunted.

I gave in, as we both knew I would. No matter how much I shifted my fidgety body around, Belle was two steps ahead of me.

I looked into her eyes and moaned a long, deep, "Mommy. Please! Just...just take care of...me," and the crop came down, my mounds gratifyingly satisfied with the stinging. Her fingers slid from my vulva, sliding through my, by now, soaked labia. Her fingers deliciously split my distended lips, as the leather hit my other nipple. I let out another long, "Ooooh--fuc--" and the keeper stung me again. Her tight fingers played with my vagine, as I lifted my pelvis, needing to be taken.

Arabella moved from my side, another subtle lash came down, and she moved between my open legs. The momentary loss of her prying fingers disturbed me, but as soon as she kneeled between me, my bare vagine open and wet for her, she brought her beautiful fingers back, swishing through my labia and nudging my clit.

Look at me...baby-girl," she smiled, and I groaned again, and her arm came down,

another sharp whack of the crop soaring straight to my vagine.

I couldn't even raise my hands to touch her; I could, just, grab her sheets and absorb what she was lovingly giving me.

"Mommy...more...ple--" I began to beg, when another aching thrash hit me, just as her fingers twiddled with my clit.

"You look so...adorable, Chloe. Another, hmm?" she asked, but before I could utter, 'yes,' she struck me again. And again. Her hardish swats now turned into an insistent, agonisingly soft--tap, tap, tap--switching from one mound to another. I caught my breath and looked down, my small bosom red with tab marks.

I had no time to think, much less breathe, as her beautiful onslaught turned into a beautiful rhythmic--tap, tap, tap-- Her fingers slowly brought me up to that desirable moment of orgasm, and then she'd back off, my body now craving her firm, patient cadence. I desperately wanted to look into her blue eyes, and share this with her, but I was too enthralled, too unsettled, by what she was bringing to me. I kept my eyes shut, concentrating on all these different touches, her finger finally sliding into my responsive cunt, penetrating and taking me.

I could just hear her unhurried, gentle voice matching the pace of the buffed, full-grained leather, as her thumb grazed my clit, and I orgasmed into her hand.

As I climaxed, I thought I felt the sway of her crop on my tit again, but I couldn't be sure. Arabella slid her fingers deep inside me, her thumb rubbing me, as I squirted, drenching her hand and stomach. I had rarely squirted, but the eroticism of what this woman was doing to me, touched me more profound than anyone but Maisie. I howled, as she continued to take me, my body shaking, my juices gushing from my puffy pussy. I felt another sting, but pushed the crop away, murmuring loudly, "No!"

She gently brought me down from my petite mort, my responsive body quivering under her. Her fingers slid from my wet valley, and she lay on me, her mouth kissing my exhausted body. Wide-eyed, I looked at her, as she smiled, and pecked my flesh, her lips parching my breasts, then my neck, and soon, my face.

"There you are, Chloe. Just breathe, sweetie. That's it...little one," she smiled, so damn lovingly at me.

She moved from the bed, opened a drawer, then returned to my lifeless body. I felt a warm salve being rubbed into my molten mounds.

"There, there, sweetie. This will help, okay?" she whispered, and rubbed the cream into my red, but not blistering, breasts. "Sorry if I got carried away, darling. This'll take the sting away, all right?" she said, tenderly, and continued to lavish the lotion on me.