Daddy, Take Me Ch. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only, 'mmmm' my approval, as we unhurriedly walked through the dimly lit streets, finally arriving outside Maisie's. We quietly opened the door, shutting it just as silently behind us.

"I'll go see to da, all right? Why don't you get us some snacks, hmm? We may need it," she chuckled.

I gathered what I could and silently went to her room. In time, she slipped through the door, saying everything was okay.

"Now...where were we," she smiled, slipping her coat off her shoulders.

We quickly went to the loo, Maisie always beating me to the toilet. I washed my face, left my lipstick on, and brushed my teeth while Maisie's alcohol-infused bladder emptied. She saw me slyly looking at her and swatted my bum.

"Perv!" she chuckled.

"Just another reason you love me, hmm?" I smirked, as she rolled her eyes.

We changed places, Maisie no less enamoured with my piddling.

"Go on...look. You know you wanna," I chuckled.

"Humph," she sighed, rinsed her mouth and walked to her room, leaving me to my devices.

Maisie was just slipping her dress over her shoulders, as I walked in on her. She calmly walked to her cupboard, and hung it up, smoothing out the fabric. I calmly took mine off, hanging it on 'my' side of her wardrobe. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, undoing and slipping my bralette off. I rubbed my small breasts, working all the tension from them. I looked down at my panties, stained from my earlier orgasm. I turned and Maisie had slipped onto the bed, her breasts bared, but her panties still chastely covering her. She spread her legs, her crooked finger telling me to come to her. I slipped my discoloured panties off and threw them at her. I crept up on the end of the bed and just stared at her. My eyes took in her still-red-painted toes, up her legs to the delicious crease near her thighs, over her rising-and-falling stomach, to her striking breasts and finally, to her glowing face.

I picked up one foot and brought it to my mouth, tenderly kissing the tops of her toes, her sole and then her little ankle. An idea sprung into my demented mind, so I placed it back on the bed with a subtle, "I'll be right back," and rushed back to the bathroom. I was back so soon, she probably didn't realise I was gone. I lifted her foot again and lazily washed her foot, the cloth running between each toe.

"What...what are doing, Chloe?" she asked.

I only looked at her without answering, then bathed her other foot. I leaned down and kissed each toe, my tongue licking and sucking each wiggly digit. My hands ran up her legs, my body moving closer to her panties with every deliberate move. As my fingers reached her thighs, I gently kissed her damp panties.

"You've been teasing me all night, leannan. That's not nice now, is it?" I cooed into her dewiness.

"Well, if you weren't so damn desirable, you wouldn't have that problem, would you? So, the way I see it, it's your fault," she laughed.

"Hmmm, let me think about your logic for a moment," I said. "Nope...it's your fault," and bent down, and kissed her panties again.

Maisie wrapped her hands in my hair, lifted her hips and drove her pussy to my mouth, holding me firmly and grinding herself on my helpless mouth. Images of Maisie dancing tonight drifted through my mind, as I vulgarly sucked the gusset of her bikini briefs, the fabric so bloody soft against my face. I looked up at this stunning redhead and smiled, my fingers playing with the edges of her wispy panties. She refused to let go of my hair, as I slipped her briefs over her bum, my head secure in her hands. I let go of her panties, and swatted her hand, giggling into her pussy. She snapped her hips up and relented, as I kneeled and stripped her.

As I pulled her panties from her feet, I looked at her red-painted toes again. I shifted around and lifted her foot. Maisie clenched her foot, wriggling her toes at me. I ran my hands up her leg, then back down and raised her foot. My eyes held Maisie's, as I slid her toes through my labia, my body shaking as her adorable, red toes squirmed around my entrance. Maisie stuck a single finger in her mouth, her understanding look, exciting me. I used her foot, as I would use my hand, rubbing it on my mushy vagine, her toes prodding and waggling around. I squeezed her toes together and desperately tried to impale myself with them. Frustratingly, I was only able to press them in so far. My cunt was too small to take her, but Maisie knew what I needed. She jiggled her toes around, sliding up and down my sultry slit, her big toe prodding my clit with every pass.

"Does my...leanabh-nighean like that, hmm?" Maisie teased. "Tell me, sweetie. God you're...so...wet," she scoffed, her toe frisking my mons and her heel forcefully pressing into my anxious void.

"That's...so--myyyyy--Mais--ahhhhh--f-fuck that's..." I whined, as I used her foot. I looked down at her glistening, red toes covered with...me. I held her foot tightly, rubbing myself where I needed it most. I looked at Maisie sprawled out on the bed, her fingers lazily stroking her quim, her face a flaring pink and glowing in the flickering candlelight.

I hunched my back, my pelvis fucking her foot, and I came, orgasming over her toes.

"Fuc--yesssss--jus--hngggh--fucfucufc--aughhhhh--just..." I bawled, completely forgetting where I was. I rode Maisie's foot, coating her sole with my goopy cum.

Through half-closed eyes, I looked at Maisie, her mouth agape with what she was seeing. With a final, hard swipe, I let go of her foot, and fell on her, my moist breath coating her stomach. I felt her tender hand on my head, her little giggles making me blush. Where did that come from, I thought.

"Feel better, hen?" she asked, sarcastically, holding me so sweetly. I could only cough and giggle, my climax touching some unknown part of me.

I pulled myself up to her and kissed her.

"Sor--sorry, darling. I...I don't know what came over me," I huffed.

"Shhh, it was so...beautiful, leannan. You really are special, Chloe," she smiled. "I'd love to peek into your head sometime," she laughed, and I half-heartedly swatted her shoulder.

"Not sure there's much in there at times," I chuckled.

Maisie gently pushed me from her comforting body and kissed my throat, her lips so welcoming on my wet neck. She moved stealthily down, her fingers and lips touching my still-tingling heart.

My heart was still beating so quickly, as her hands and mouth took my now-still nipples, leaving them, as quickly as her mouth touched me. She lifted her leg over me, her mouth staring at my pussy, and she lowered her swollen pussy to my mouth. I brought my hands around her butt and pulled her down, Maisie brushing her vulva over my mouth. I felt her warm breath, slowly blowing on my still-oozing cunt, her tongue tantalisingly close. Her nose nestled in my labia, as her tongue made the slowest of strokes.

But I was concentrating on my Maisie's excitement, as my tongue split her labia, her musky, rich arousal on my lips. The softness of her ass in my small hands enlivened me, as I fondled her, my tongue piercing her plump pussy. My fingers crept to her cleft, slowly stroking her delicious hollow, her hips comfortably fucking my mouth. I would never tire of her taste or the texture of her vulva, as I made love to her. I felt almost emboldened lying under her, her soothing weight on me so reassuring.

Maisie's tight, low moans reverberated through my vagine, her tongue tweaking and fluttering over my excited clitty. I needed us to share this orgasm, so I followed her lead; where she would suck me, I would suck her. When she squeezed my legs, I squeezed her bum. When her tongue slid into me, mine did the same to her, our desires rising with every illicit, but tender touch. As my finger rubbed her little bud, she groaned; the current on my pussy set me off, as I shrieked into her muff, my juices gushing onto her. When she felt my body spasm, her pelvis began thrusting harder on me, her hips swaying around on my mouth, and she came, her slushiness covering me. We held and used one another, our bodies jerking, hands digging in and our mouths swallowing each other. I grabbed her bum, and turned her on her side, my tongue still firmly attached to her cunt. She laid her leg on my head, as I slapped her ass and sucked her restless clit. Our mutual seizure slowed, as we spent goodness knows how long, swaddling and licking each other. With a loud huff, Maisie leaned away from me, the fresh air attacking my sensitive pussy. We lay on our backs, head-to-toe, and breathed, our heavy sighs in sync with the soft music playing.

Eventually, Maisie crawled up to me, her head nestled in my chest.

"I wasn't expecting that, leannan," she whispered.

"It's still your fault, hmm? I...I can't help it, darling," I laughed, hugging her tightly.

"I'll take the blame, Chloe. Gladly!" she smiled, her head moving to my still-heaving stomach. "Drink?" she asked, and she rose from the bed, pouring us a full glass. Maisie looked at me, her eyes bright and mischievous.

"What?" I smirked.

"You really are a bonny lass, Chloe," she beamed, and walked to her bedside cupboard. Opening it, her hand delved in and came out holding our ever-stiff phallus. Her devilish look said it all, as did my bright smile.

"Hmm?" she murmured.

"God, yes!" I answered too eagerly.

She took another long sip of her drink, her body glimmering in the soft shadows of the candlelight.

Maisie put her glass down and moved to the end of the bed, my eyes never leaving hers. She opened the small bottle of lube, but I seriously doubted she needed it. Maisie stared at me, rubbing 'her' end through her labia, her legs and hips shifting around to accommodate the rigid shaft.

"Does my...leanabh-nighean need me?" she asked, temptingly.

"Always, darling. I...I need you to...take me, Maisie," I sighed lovingly, my fingers readying my pussy for her stiffness. "Fuck me, mon amour," I hissed, and she gasped as the phallus slipped so easily into her. She held the stalk end and stroked it, her eyes taking in my lithe body.

She squirmed between my open legs and grabbed a pillow. Without hesitation, I lifted my bum, knowing I would get seriously fucked by my lover. Maisie leaned over, her cock lying on my yawning labia and let it lie there, the weight stirring me. Her hands softly roamed over my thighs, her fingers sliding along that crease. She began to rock her hips back and forth, our phallus slipping so easily into my slick valley.

"Do you have any idea..." she began to say, her words lost somewhere in her thoughts now.

"Every day, mon amoureuse," I whispered, patiently waiting for her to penetrate me.

Maisie lifted and leaned over me, the silicone almost piercing me, but not quite. She held herself there, sliding up and down my furrow, then leaned down and engulfed a breast, her staff sliding into me so slowly. I let out a low gasp, the fullness I had forgotten, but so relieving.

"Yesssss," I smiled, as she filled me, holding herself firmly inside my pussy. She leaned down, her lips touching mine and she lifted her bum, the hardness slipping from me, but she ever-so-slowly slid back in, my head arching back and another long, 'uuuuugh' slipping between my lips.

My eyes were fixed on the ceiling, my mouth opened wide with only my harsh breath escaping between my lips. Maisie wriggled her pelvis sending delirious tremors through me, my groans climbing higher with every hard thrust. She grabbed her panties and stuffed them between my parted lips.

"I--uhhhhh--I told you--mmmmm--you'd have these--uhhhhh--in your mouth," she moaned, between her deep gasps.

I grasped the remote and turned it on, the almost-silent hum blistering through us. My fingers dug into her breasts, roughly fondling them, as my mons touched hers with every consuming push. Our bodies ground together, our tongues licking each other, as she began to pummel my pussy, her urgent thrusts marking me. The sounds coming from Maisie were unrecognisable, her throaty desire pushing us both. She leaned down, her firm, wobbly breast hanging so close to my mouth. I pulled her down and sucked her hard, brown nub, and she came, gushing on her phallus and all over my cunt. At the first tide of her sap, I screamed into her panties, my feral sounds muffled, luckily. I could feel the slick faux cock sliding in and out of my valley, Maisie touching every part of my inner walls. Maisie was so consumed with her orgasm, that her pelvis smacked mine with the coarseness I deserved. I felt so frail under her, so wholly sated and fulfilled. She collapsed on my chest, her head breathing on my neck. She left herself inside, my vagine quivering with the remnants of my orgasm.

She leaned up and knelt between my open legs when her breathing evened out. I watched, entranced, as she slid out of me, her bulbous end still within her. Her tiny gasp made me smile, as she stroked herself suggestively and pulled our cock from her, her juices sloshing out onto the sheet. As was our habit, she licked the shaft end that, moments before, had been deeply embedded in me. She leaned over, offering me her bulbous end, and I cleaned the silicone off. She leaned over and placed the phallus on the bedside cabinet, then lay down beside me.

"That was..." and she giggled.

"It always is, darling," I sighed at her. "With you...it always is."

She handed me my glass of tepid wine and we clinked glasses.

"You are mon amour, aren't you?" I asked.

"And you'll always be mo ghràdh, sweetie," she smiled. "Aye...I sure needed that!" she blushed.

"I...I don't care how you make love to me...or fuck me, Maisie. I just love us being close...like this," I sighed, and hugged her.

"It won't be that much longer, leannan. We'll be together again, okay? I only hope you put up with me every day!" she sniggered.

"That'll suit me just fine, darling. I...I can't wait," I smiled.

We chomped on some veggies and hummus, a few crackers and a lot more wine, talking about all the possibilities ahead of us. As much as we dwelled on the present, talking about our shared futures always felt invigorating. It was the first time she had broached the subject that, one day, we would start a business of our own. We were both good at what we did and brought something different to any future partnership. At twenty-three, I had never thought that far ahead, but Maisie, being three years older and having more experience than I, obviously had. I was excited about the prospect if truth be told.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, darling. Partners...in more than one way, hmm?" I smiled.

"That's just what I'm thinking, leannan," she smiled right back, and pecked me on my full mouth.

Of course, with all the endorphins still swimming through our bodies, the subject returned to...sex.

"I...I can't wait to, uhm, slap your pussy darling," I boldly smiled.

"I was sort of hoping you were going to tonight, but we got carried away with, uh, other things," she giggled.

"Well...I could always..." I began, 'til she cut me short.

"You'll be leaving my...vagine alone for a while, okay?" she laughed, slurring my favourite word, which made me smile. "You're no longer the prim lesbian I met all those years ago, hmm? We've been what, friends for five, and lovers for three years? You've brought so much to me, Chloe. And I have a feeling Arabella is going to do the same!" she laughed, too loud.

I blushed on hearing Arabella's name. "You like her, don't you?" I asked.

"She's an intriguing woman, aye. She's been a wonderful influence on you already...and I don't mean...well, you know what I mean. If she was twenty years younger...I probably would be jealous," she quietly admitted.

This was a first! After all our talks about our agreement, it was Maisie who first mentioned the 'J' word.

"Are you ever afraid that you'll lose me, sweetie?" I asked, looking for an honest answer.

"I'm human, leannan. Sure, it has crossed my mind. You're, well, extremely desirable, sweetie. People gravitate to you, for any number of reasons, right? Believe me, 'giving' you this time to explore hasn't stopped me from having one or two sleepless nights, but, as you said, if we're meant to be, we will be. I'm fine, Chloe. Really. I like Arabella. She is perfect for you...for now, right," she said, somewhat sternly.

"For now it suits me just fine, Maisie. As you're helping Markus and me with her project, you'll be coming out to see the property at some point? I asked.

"I'll need to, darling. My da is okay during the week, so perhaps in the next few weeks I can fly down for a few days and have a good look, okay?" she said.

"That'll be perfect, sweetie. You'll stay with me, hmm?" I asked, hopefully.

"Let's see how long I can come down for first. I'll have to spend some time with my mum but, yes, it'll be lovely to stay with you. Ta, darling," she murmured.

We went to the bathroom and readied ourselves, our routine was pretty well worked out by now. We slipped between the sheets, trying to avoid all the wet spots, and fell asleep entwined in each other.

Chapter 32

We kept to Ewan's routine and in no time we pulled up to the airport. Maisie walked me as far as security, and then we hugged and kissed, knowing we were back where we belonged. In my mind, I began making plans for her to come home, at least for a few days. Now I had the conversation with Victoria looming over my head. As much as I would have enjoyed a few nights with her, I knew it wasn't me.

She was as friendly and professional as ever, which made me feel even more guilty. Her hand lay silkily on my shoulder, as she leaned over placing my comp G&T on my placemat. Cheerfully, she asked about Maisie and how my weekend was.

"It was wonderful, Victoria. Thanks. Could we, uhm, talk a bit at some time?" I asked.

Her eyes brightened up, perhaps looking for a repeat of my 'mistake.'

"Of course, Chloe. Let me sort out everyone else then we can find some...time together, all right? she smiled.

Don't look into her eyes, Chloe! Just...don't...look, I told myself.

I downed my drink in two gulps, my heartbeat rising and my face flushed. In, perhaps, thirty minutes or so, Victoria came behind my seat and touched my shoulder. I shivered as I felt her fingers on me.

No, Chloe. Noooo! I told myself.

"Back here?" she smiled, and I stood and followed her to the small kitchen area, deserted except for us. "So, what's up?" she asked sweetly, her fingers playing with my belt.

"Victoria, I...I know we've been relentlessly flirting and you gave me a wonderful orgasm and we have talked about, uhm, dinner together, but...the more I think about it, about us, I...I just can't, sweetie. God, I can't believe I'm saying this!" I blushed, and took her hand in mine. "You're aware of Maisie and my agreement, hmm? She's encouraging me, to say the least, but it just doesn't feel right for me. I'm...I'm so sorry, darling. I haven't meant to lead you on, really, I haven't, but the more I think about this, us, I...I just can't. Please...don't be too mad at me?" I said.

She just smiled at me, which threw me off for a moment or two.

"You really have it bad for her, don't you," she beamed. "Chloe...that's absolutely fine, darling. I've been thinking of you, of us, for weeks but I'll get over it, okay? I'm just happy you were honest with me. Gosh, we could have had such a good time together, darling, but I understand, okay? Can I still...flirt with you?" she asked, hesitantly.

"God, I hope so!" I giggled, relieving all this pent-up tension. "Thank you for being, well, you, 'kay?" I said, and we hugged...which turned into a not-too-chaste kiss.