Daddy, Take Me Ch. 31-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was...wonderful, Belle. Just...wonderful," I smiled, as the ache in my tits eased off.

She adjusted the pillows behind me, had me sit, and pulled my head to her shoulder. Belle enveloped me in her arms, her head leaning down on mine, my heart back to a reasonable

tempo now. I looked down at my abused breasts and smiled.

"You...you didn't hurt me...mommy," I muttered. "Just...just hold me, 'kay?" I asked.

"Always, baby. Always," she sighed, her nurturing side kicking in, then slid from the bed towards the tray of food I brought up. She lit a candle and put it under a holder. A few minutes later, she brought a bowl of something to the bed. She dipped a strawberry in the molten chocolate and lifted it, as I eagerly opened my mouth, the morsel temptingly close. I could feel my taste buds coming alive, as she held it enticingly inches from my waiting lips. I looked into her glowing, blue eyes, and whispered, "Please...mommy," knowing this is what this wonderful woman needed to hear.

"Open, Chloe," and I did, and she slipped the whole berry between my lips, my mouth exploding with the sweet confection.

"Good?" she smiled.

"Mmmm, mommy. Delicious. Thank you," I said, my head bowed and suddenly shy.

She dipped another, and held it out, 'til I greedily opened my mouth, and she fed me another morsel. My lips sucked her fingers, as the fruit slipped into my mouth. Belle left her fingers in my mouth, as I gently chewed and swallowed the luscious berry, careful not to bite her.

I moved a bit, pulled a berry from the bowl, and dipped it in the warm chocolate. I pulled it from the bowl, the long, sensuous treat glazed. I held it to her mouth, but slowly brought it to her heaving breast, and rubbed the mess into her tit. She let out a small, seductive gasp, as the warm, thick liquid touched her warm orb. I squished and rubbed the fruit into her tit, then leaned down and engulfed her sweet-covered breast.

"Ooooooh, Chlo--" she began to say, her words cut off by my mouth sucking her stiff, brown nipple. Her hand went to the back of my head, holding me tight against her bosom, as she slid down from her pillowed support. My hands groped for another, as my lips kissed and sucked her tight nub. Somehow, I found the bowl, dipped and pulled another strawberry from it, the melted chocolate dripping on her shoulder, then her chest, as I rubbed this one onto her other orb. I moved my mouth, burying it in her now-covered tit. The chocolate mess was everywhere, matting my hair, and coating my face. Arabella grunted and lifted her pelvis, as I, child-like, sucked her nipples. My messy, covered hand went to her mouth, and slid between her lips, as she sucked the sweetness from it. I moved and slipped between her open thighs, my mouth trailing from one full breast to the other, sucking and biting her. I could feel her back arch under me, as I moved my vulva on hers. My now-slick labia slithered on hers, as I continued my noisy onslaught, her breath louder, her grip on my head tighter.

I lifted my sloppy face, and whispered, "Cum for me, Belle," sucking and adoring her teeming peaks. Determinedly, I worshipped her bust, knowing I would make her orgasm. I pulled and bit her nipple, her earthy groans bringing her closer.

"Feed me...mommy," I teased, and sucked the other, neglected nipple.

Our pelvises ground together, as I slid around her voluptuous body. I wished I had brought Maisie and my cock along, knowing I was in such a state that I probably would fuck her, rather than vice-versa. My hands grasped and caressed her fullness, squeezing and tugging her fraught nips. I could just hear her frantic, 'ooooohs' and 'uuuuums,' as her hips thrust up. I knew she was close, so one chocolate-covered hand went to her hair. I bunched up what I could grab and pulled it, as I continued to lavish my teeth and tongue on her nubs. I could feel her warm breath on my head, as she suddenly jerked, and she came, shrieking into the ether, as her pussy flooded mine. Arabella tried to push my head away, but I wouldn't budge, continuing to lick her unmercifully. I could feel her little tremors subside, so I lifted my eyes to hers and smiled, as her restless eyes caught mine.

I knelt and looked down at her, my hands rubbing her still-lurching stomach.

I leaned over, grabbed the still-warm chocolate bowl, and looked down at her.

"What?" she giggled, her breath still in little gasps.

"I'm...hungry," I teased, and poured a long, thick stream of the concoction on her mons. I watched the oozy, sweet flavour drip between her labia.

With two fingers, I rubbed the slick mixture into her, then quickly lay down next to her.

"I'm still hungry...mommy," I smirked.

Belle tenderly swatted me, but clambered up on her knees, looking down at the cream covering her.

She stealthily moved her body over mine and up my body, a tiny trail of chocolate marking me. She shuffled her legs around my head, and wiped her covered pussy on my face. I'm sure she heard my faint, 'mmmmms,' as she lowered herself over my waiting mouth. She wriggled her bum, covering me just so, and began to rock her hips, my tongue slicing through her red, chocolatey lips. I felt a shiver, as her two scents combined, my hands on her bum, holding her tight, as I pleasured her womanhood.

"That's it...little--uuuuuh--girl. Just--oooooh--eat--mmmmm--your--uuuuuhm--mommy," she groaned, her hands in my hair, as she rode my too-eager mouth.

The combination thrilled me, as I cleaned her cunt of the sweetness, 'til I was left with the flavoursome taste of just her. My tongue slipped into her, wishing again, I had a phallus to take her with. Next time, I thought. My fingers pulled her puffy lips apart, my nose buried in her wetness, as I worshipped her pussy. Her constant, 'uuuuughs' and mmmmms,' sent little, sizzling butterflies through my body.

My hands moved from her perfect arse to her stomach, then upwards, as I caressed her bouncing bosom. I could only smell the heady mix of her and chocolate. My tongue teased her clit from its hiding place, and I licked it repeatedly, pushing the top of my tongue on her, slurping and swallowing her juices.

I could feel her exertions quicken, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps, as her secretions flowed into my mouth. As she pulled my head up, she orgasmed, her pussy gushing her sweet, earthy tincture all over me. Her grunts were almost callous, as she used my mouth. Finally, I had to sway her bum, telling her I couldn't breathe. She leaned over on the headboard, her voice crackling with emotion. She looked down at me, our eyes catching the other's, and she wiped her gushy pussy on me, then slipped over my body and lay next to me.

"Chloe!" she breathlessly sighed. "Where did that..." but she only sighed, her words lost for now.

I turned and laid my head on her messy chest, my arm around her, as I squeezed her tightly.

"Is...mommy all right?" I teased.

"I'm...more than fine, baby-girl...but just you wait!" she sniggered, forewarning me of something equally outrageous to come.

We were both terribly uncomfortable, so slipped from the bed and into the ensuite. We giggled like teens, as we washed each other, both of us wary of the other's condition. My breasts began to ache, the soothing chemicals from my orgasm easing off and reality setting in. Eventually, all traces of the chocolate swirled down the drain, but the scent covered us both, not that unpleasant actually!

Quicker than before, we dried each other, and rushed to the room, where we dried our hair. Unfortunately, we spent an inordinate amount of time changing the sheets and pillowcases, her stern look never faltering.

"It's your fault, you know? It was your idea to bring that upstairs," I giggled.

Her unhappy, "Humph" radiated through the room.

"I should give these to you to wash, hmm?" she joked. Or was she?

After my hair had dried, she tenderly applied another layer of the tincture on my mounds, gently kissing each.

"Are you sure you're okay with...that?" she asked, once again.

"I...I loved it, Belle. Maybe not always, but...I did like it...mommy," I smiled.

Hearing that word again, Arabella almost blushed and kissed me like a devoted lover.

We slipped between the immaculately starched, fresh sheets and held each other. I dozed off halfway through whatever conversation we were having, not waking 'til her alarm sounded. Like the last time I had spent the night, I crept out, trying not to wake her. I was so bloody tempted to wake her by going down on her, but I knew I had traffic to deal with, not wanting to be late for work, lest I raise eyebrows. I saw her riding crop and laid it on my pillow for her to find.

I dressed in fresh clothes, kissed her head, and slipped from the room. I made it

downstairs, had some juice and a tea, grabbed some fruit for the drive, and wrote her a long love letter. I washed and dried our dishes from the night before, saving her a little job this morning. The substantial door closed quietly behind me, as I drove back to London and my real life.