Daddy Wants to Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll stand."

"Okay," she said, looking down at her seven. "Dealer takes a hit." She gave herself a ten. She was biting her lip. "I'll stay."

"Show 'em," I said.

Ben flipped over his hidden card. He had a total of 24. "Bust," he said.

I looked at Zoey. "Me?" she said. She turned over 19.

Ben laughed. "All right, nice." He looked at me and his smile fell as I showed him 20. "Okay, best two out of three?"

I shook my head. Zoey was chewing on her lip.

"Daddy, I..."

"Take your punishment, Zoey."

She swallowed and nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

I stood up, looking at Ben. "Now, I think you've learned your lesson, Ben. Come along, Zoey."

"O-Okay, let me just talk to Ben for a moment."

I smirked. "I'll meet you in your room, door open."

I left Ben's downcast face. Out in the living room, I paused. What the hell was I doing? Well, I would just scare Zoey a little, teach her how boys took advantage of girls. I'd climb into her bed, cuddle with her for a moment, and explain to her what could happen if she wasn't careful. I certainly wasn't going to kiss her, or touch her, or rub myself up against her.

I swallowed. Why did that appeal to me so much? My little girl was sexy as hell. I could see how much she'd grown up, how much she'd filled out, the way her clothes clung to her tight little body, the way she moved, her enticing scent.

I shook my head. Come on, best not think about this. I was trying to teach my daughter a lesson in responsibility here, and somehow this was turning me into a pervert who was thinking nasty thoughts about my own daughter. Maybe it had just been so long since I had touched a woman that even touching my daughter appealed to my masculine senses.

It was just a little cuddling. No big deal. Hell, I'd done that with her a hundred times during a hundred summer storms when she was growing up. Oh, how she'd cry into my chest and beg me to protect her from the thunder. She wasn't that little girl anymore. No, she had definitely blossomed into a sexy young lady.

As I stood there contemplating all this, I could hear her and Ben arguing.

"It was your idea," Zoey hissed at him.

"You said you were good at Blackjack!" Ben said.

"And you said you could count cards!" she shot back.

"Well, I can, but not on the first hand!"

"Look, he's my daddy. He's not going to do anything. I'm sure he'll just lay in bed with me and lecture me."

"Like how he lectured your tongue yesterday?"

She scoffed at him and then started blaming the whole thing on him while I headed for her room. Everything was pink in here, with little stuffed kittens and puppies and elephants and tigers and a sloth too.

I took my shoes off and climbed into her bed, still wearing jeans and a button down shirt. I stared at her ceiling, thinking of the lecture I was to give her, but nothing was coming to mind. All that was coming to mind was her lips, her hips, her body. God help me, I wanted my daughter. My shame had never been so deep.

"Daddy?" she said, standing in the doorway.

"In bed, Kitten."

"Y-yes, Daddy," she whispered.

Her bed was very small, only a single, and as she opened the covers, I maneuvered under them, opening my arms to her. She climbed in, facing me, her little breaths coming rapidly as her big eyes looked up at me.

"Ben said he'd keep time for us," she said.

"I'm sure he did," I said.

"So?" she prompted.

"Come here, kiddo." I pulled her into a tight hug, my hands on her lower back. It was okay to hug my daughter, wasn't it?

"Daddy," she cooed, snuggling her face into my chest. "I'm sorry."

"You understand why I'm doing this, don't you?"

"To teach us a lesson?"

"To protect you from boys who want to take advantage of you."

And then she said something I wasn't ready for. "Maybe I want to be taken advantage of."

I pulled my neck back to look at her guilty face. "Excuse me?"

"Maybe I want that. Maybe I want to feel like someone wants to use me."

I gulped. "What would have happened in this bed if Ben had won?"

She gave a half shrug. "More than what's happening right now."

"Show me."

Her eyes darted about my face, and then she stretched her neck up and suddenly kissed my lips. I didn't pull away. I let our lips kiss and enjoyed her taste for the second day straight. She didn't offer her tongue, but I offered mine and I felt her little body jerk in surprise in my arms. I moved my hand up to her head and held her steady while I kissed her.

She moaned into my mouth and then I felt her hands move down my chest, across my stomach and along my sides. She was pulling against my shirt. I was pulling her in tightly to my body, feeling her little frame bend against mine. She was so small, so delicate.

I felt her thigh lift and slide between my legs, shocking me when it hit my crotch. It sent a bolt of lighting through me, and just like yesterday, my cock stiffened inside my jeans. I couldn't let her feel me get hard though, and I knew she would if I let her control the situation.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them up above her head, pinning them in place and pushing her on her back, breaking our kiss to look down at her. "Is that what you wanted to do with him, kiss him like that?"

She nodded guilty. "Him, or someone else."

"Someone else?"

"I've wanted a boy to kiss me like this for so long. Someone I care about. Someone sexy. Someone big and strong."

I gripped her wrists tighter with one of my hands while my other hand started to move down her elbow and down her arm, across her armpit. "And you wanted him to touch you too?"

"Yes," she breathed out. "All over."

"Don't give me lazy answers. Where?"

She breathed quickly. "My breasts."

My hand ran up and down her ribcage and then I let my palm roll along the hump of her breast. I could feel the bump of her nipple beneath my hand as as I lay it there." Here?"

"Yes," she said.

"You wanted him to squeeze them?"

My hand began to close as I cupped her breast and let my thumb and fingers caress her nipple.

"Yes," she said breathily. "God yes."

"You wanted him to pinch your nipples?"

I pinched them. And she gasped and arched her hips, her thigh lifting to knock into my crotch again, my hardened cock throbbing in plea to escape the confines of my tight jeans.

"God, yes, Daddy," she said.

This was getting out of hand, but I didn't know how to bring it to heel anymore. She was my little girl, but she was also the sexiest woman I had even been in bed with. "Where else?"

She couldn't catch her breath. "Don't make me say it, Daddy."

"Say it," I ordered her.

"God, Daddy, please."

"Say it," I said firmer.

"My pussy," she said, biting her lower lip in guilt.

"You want your pussy touched?"

"Yes," she said desperately.

"You want my hands on it?"

"Yes," she said.

"You want me to rub it?"

"Yes!" she nearly screamed.

My hand ran away from her breast and down her soft tummy. I crossed over her tight yoga pants, my fingers dancing on her pubic bone. I lifted my hand and her legs spread as far as she could get them, begging for any contact with her tender little pussy.

She was squirming beneath me, lifting up her crotch in invitation, calling me to touch it. I could feel the heat of her body. Her cunt was a pit of fire. I stared into her eyes, and then slapped her crotch she yelped and closed her legs.

"Ow! Daddy!"

"You see, this is why I can't let you cuddle and kiss and touch a boy in bed, because there's a slut in you fighting to get out."

She turned her head to the side, and I felt guilty. Maybe I had been hard on her. Lord knows I had a hard-on for her.

"Come here, kiddo." I climbed behind her, careful not to grind my crotch into her back, and pulled her into a tight hug, spooning her.

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

"I know, kitten."

"I just get so horny sometimes. I didn't mean to act like a slut."

"I know. I know."

"I couldn't help it," she said.

"I know."

She caressed my arm around her tummy and then turned halfway around, on her back again. "You're a good Daddy."

I smiled weakly. "Most other daddies wouldn't agree if they saw me in bed with you like this."

She stretched up and kissed my lips. "You're the best Daddy."

I smiled and then kissed her back. Her sexy little lips felt familiar now, so familiar that kissing them didn't feel like the worst taboo a man could commit with his daughter. I just loved kissing her. She had such a welcoming little mouth, such a sweet little tongue, such warm little breaths. We kissed, our hands gripping each other's bodies as our tongues played with each other. I was so tempted to grind my aching cock against her.

"Time!" Ben shouted from the door. "Jesus, are you two making out?"

"N-no," Zoey said, sitting up, wiping her chin "Daddy was, was, was--"

"I was teaching her what to expect when she finally kisses a real man," I said "Not that I think you'll ever be able to show her, even if you manage to win a hand."

Ben looked angrier than I'd ever seen, which looked something like a nerd who found out Star Wars was sold out on opening night. Zoey climbed out of bed, looking back at me. "Daddy, can I walk Ben home?"

"Yes, but I want you back in 15 minutes. A lot can happen in 15 minutes." I gave Ben a smirk. He gave me a look like he was trying to force choke me but the magic wasn't working.

"Come on, Ben," Zoey said, leading him away.

I sighed, looking at the ceiling. My cock was still throbbing, but it was throbbing in defeat. This was getting out of control. I shouldn't have done so much with my daughter, but I can't deny it was amazing, and I wanted more. I headed to my bedroom. God, I needed to cum.

In my room, I peeked out of my window, watching my daughter walk Ben home. I closed the curtain and lay in bed. "This is getting out of hand," I said to myself.

It was getting out of hand. I had cuddled and kissed and even touched my daughter. And why? All to disallow her from kissing a boy? Maybe I was being too harsh, too strict. Maybe I had to let her grow up a little.

My softening cock relented, realizing I wasn't going to play with it with my daughter on my mind. Instead I waited in silence for my little girl to come home. When I heard her come up the stairs, I stepped out into the hall.

"Zoey?"

"Huh? Yes, Daddy?"

"Invite Ben over tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I want to talk to him."

"About what?"

"Just do as you're told."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Goodnight, kitten."

"Night, Daddy," she said, giving me a warm smile.

I turned away but paused. "And... sorry about tonight. It got a little out of hand."

"Oh that's okay. It was, um, kinda fun. I mean, it was fine. I learned my lesson, and paid my debt."

"Hmm. Okay."

The next day after dinner, I was ready to talk to Ben, to explain that a little kissing, no tongue, might be acceptable, if he was respectful and kept his hands to himself. He came over around 9:00 p.m. and shook my hand again. I still had this desire in the back of my mind to grab him by his scrawny neck and throw him out on his ass.

"Ben."

"Thanks for inviting me over, sir." He lifted up his hand, showing he had a deck of cards. "I brought my own deck today."

"What?" I said in confusion.

"Zoey said you wanted a rematch."

I looked at Zoey. "A rematch?"

"Well, didn't you?" she said.

I paused before answering. Maybe this would be easier. Instead of giving him my blessing, I'd just let him win a hand. Yes, then he wouldn't think he could just do whatever he wanted with my daughter.

"That's right," I said. "I wanted to see if you've wised up enough not to challenge me to card games."

"Actually, sir, I've been practicing!" he said enthusiastically.

"Oh, great," I said, sitting in my chair.

Ben sat across from me, and Zoey sat beside us. He began shuffling the deck. "Blackjack again, sir?"

"All right," I said with a shake of my head.

"Then I wager a kiss with Zoey again," Ben said.

"Sure thing, kid," I said. I would just go ahead and let him win, and then I'd lay down the ground rules about them kissing. "Deal."

"I'm the dealer." Zoey said cheerfully.

Ben passed the deck to her and she dealt us each a hole card and a top card. I had a six on top, and a ten on bottom. I was going to draw until I busted. I just hoped that Ben wouldn't bust before I did. He was looking at his Ace on top and thinking with his tongue out.

"Do you want any?" Zoey asked him.

Ben looked nervous. "Uh... no."

"Daddy?" Zoey said.

"Hit me."

She flipped a card over for me. An eight. Perfect.

"Another?" she asked.

"No."

"Dealer takes one," she said, giving herself a four. "Um, I mean dealer takes two." She took another card. "Okay, show them."

She flipped her hole card to reveal a total of 19. Ben had 20. I had 24. Ben gasped. "Yes!" he shouted.

"Wow, good job!" Zoey said, grinning.

I merely smirked. "Well?"

"So, I can do it?" he asked. "I can kiss her?"

"If she lets you."

Zoey smiled at me. I think she knew I busted on purpose. She climbed up from her seat and Ben climbed up too. I looked away as he stepped toward her, drew her in his arms, and eagerly mashed his lips into hers. He was like a hungry hippo, mauling my daughter.

"Ow, careful!" Zoey said. "You bit my lip."

"Sorry," he said, trying to kiss her again.

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my forehead.

Zoey grunted and stumbled back. "Okay, not so much tongue."

"Uh, sorry."

They both breathed and sat back down. Zoey was wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Ben was licking his lips.

"All right, listen up you two," I said, getting ready to start my speech about trusting them to follow the rules of when they could kiss.

"So what's the next bet?" Ben asked.

"What?" I said. "What's the next bet?"

"Well, we're not done," he said. "I mean, we want to do more."

I glared at him. Zoey looked shy.

"The game is over," I said.

"Come on, I win once and you quit? I thought you were a better sport than that. Geez, I watched you kiss her, your own daughter, and I still came back to play."

I was getting very annoyed with this little bastard. "You should quit while you're ahead. You really want to keep playing?" I was going to teach him a lesson now.

"Yeah. I told you, I've been practicing." He had a cocky smirk.

"The stakes?"

"If I win..." He smiled. "Zoey has to strip for me."

"Ben!" Zoey said.

"What the... You little shit!"

"What? You two were cuddling and kissing the other night, and I didn't say anything. Zoey, you said you wanted us to be more intimate."

Zoey's eyes bulged and I gave her a glare.

"Only with my daddy's approval!" she said quickly, looking down.

"All right, you little bastard," I said, my anger catching in my voice, "you want to bet big? If I win, you strip and walk home naked and stay there. You got it?"

He swallowed. "Okay."

"Wait, what do I get if I win?" Zoey said.

"You get to see my dick of course," Ben said confidently.

I was grinding my teeth. Why was I putting up with this little punk?

"If I win..." Zoey said. "How about, you BOTH have to strip!"

"What?" Ben and I said together.

"Well you two have been making bets about me all this time. I'm not property. I can bet whatever I want too."

"You want to see your dad naked?" Ben asked.

She blushed. "N-no, I'm just, just trying to embarrass him, and you too, because you're being too bold and embarrassing me!"

"Zoey," I said, "just deal the cards so I can send this little bastard home."

Ben was smirking at me. I really wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Deal," Ben said.

Zoey dealt the cards. I had a seven on bottom and a ten on top. Zoey had a two. Ben had a jack. He grinned and immediately turned over his hole card. "Blackjack!"

"Fuck!" I said. "Fuck!"

Zoey jumped in her chair and Ben fidgeted, but not enough to wipe the smile off his face. I was furious. He got lucky and now he was going to see my daughter naked. MY daughter?

"Motherfucker," I mumbled.

"We lost, Daddy," Zoey said.

I sat back in my chair and rubbed my forehead.

"Ahem, so," Ben said, "Zoey shall we... go into your bedroom?"

I looked up. "No. That wasn't the bet. You're not taking my daughter into her room and taking off her clothes."

"What? Well, she can't just do it here," Ben said.

I glared at him. "If you want your prize, it happens here, in front of me."

"But you took her in her room to cuddle," Ben complained.

"I never said you couldn't watch," I said with a smirk.

Zoey's whole face was red and her little palms were wet. I could see the light glistening off them.

"Zoey, you don't have to do this," I said to her. "Just send Ben home."

"But, but," Ben started to say.

"It's okay," Zoey said. "My daddy taught to always pay my debts."

She stood up and pushed in her chair, taking a step back. I swallowed as my eyes went to her. She looked so nervous. Ben was staring at her as well. She started by gently tugging the the bottom of her white shirt out from under her pink skirt. She began unbuttoning the shirt from the bottom.

I admit as I watched her, I began to get excited at the thought of seeing her bare body, her soft flesh, her breasts, her nipples, and especially her pussy. I swallowed and felt ashamed. Maybe I would just... look away before I saw too much.

The buttons opened one by one, revealing a white tank top underneath. She took the shirt off and draped it over the back of her chair. Then she took a long deep breath, reached for the bottom of her tank top, and pulled it up over her head.

Her small breasts spilled out, uncovered, without a bra. I immediately looked away, but the vision of her perky little tits was seared into my mind and called my eyes back like a siren. My eyes obeyed.

She was so nervous as she stood there in front of me... and Ben, her arms barely managing to cover her breasts as she swayed on her feet.

"Wow," Ben said. "Don't stop, please."

I shot him a glare, but I agreed with him. I wanted more too.

She was chewing on her lip as she looked down at herself, finding the clasp on her little pink skirt. She twisted it and the slack let her wiggle it down her wide hips. A sexy little pair of white panties came to my eyes as she slid the pink skirt down, down, down her thighs and sexy little calves. She stepped out of the skirt and my eyes followed her little bare feet back up her legs, to her crotch.

Ben was staring there too. We both wanted to see her pussy. She hooked her thumbs in her little panties but paused.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be, Zoey, it's just me," Ben said.

I scoffed. Who the fuck was he? No one. I was her daddy.

"Okay," she whispered.

She wiggled her hips as she slid the little white panties down and bent over, pushing them past her thighs and stepping out of them. She stood up straight, her little hands crossing in front of her pussy. She squirmed in place, and I could see what I wanted to see.

Her little pussy was clean-shaven, and her pussy lips were just peeking out between her legs, the nub of her clit barely hidden within her warm folds. I don't know what possessed me to speak, but I did.

"Move your hands, baby."

She seemed surprised but obeyed me, moving her hands around behind her back, twisting from side to side. My eyes feasted on her pussy. I would have loved to put her on this table and open her up, really open her up. I tried to shake the idea out of my head, but it wouldn't leave.

I had no doubt that Ben was excited and loving this, and he was undoubtedly as hard as I was. My little girl was sexy beyond reason, and she made my cock throb in the confines of my pants. I wanted to fuck her. Hard.

"Please, Daddy, can I sit down?"

Her question snapped me out of my fantasy. "Huh? Yes."