Daddy Wants to Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" he said. "Show your cards."

"I'm going to show you the door, you little fucking cheater."

"What?"

I climbed up and came around the table, grabbing him by the scruff of his jacket.

"Hey!"

"Daddy!" Zoey cried.

I pulled him up and twisted him around, pulling him out of his jacket.

"Hey, man, get off me!" Ben shouted.

As I pulled off the jacket, three cards spilled out onto the floor.

Zoey climbed up. "Ben, you cheated?"

"N-no!" he said. "Well, I mean... This is bullshit! He shouldn't be controlling you like this, Zoey! I'm trying to set you free from this jerk."

"Get the fuck out of my house," I said, shoving him toward the door.

"Zoey, let's go," Ben said, taking his jacket back.

I gave her a look, but she wasn't moving to follow him.

"Ben, you cheated," she said. "That's like a forfeit."

"Huh?" he said.

"A bet's a bet," she said. "I'm sorry, but you lost. You shouldn't have cheated."

"You're seriously breaking up with me?" he demanded.

"You broke up with me when you cheated and wanted to do all of this. It's your fault."

"That's not fair."

"Get the fuck out of my house, Ben," I said. "In five seconds, you'll be limping out of that door, not walking. Understand me?"

Ben scoffed and stormed out, slamming the door.

Zoey was looking up at me. "Daddy, I, I'm sorry he cheated."

"Oh, really?" I said. "He cheated? And you didn't help him?"

"What? No! Never. I wouldn't help him like that."

"You expect me to believe you?"

"Daddy, I just broke up with my boyfriend for you! I wouldn't have done that if I was desperate to help him cheat."

I went over to the table. "You fixed my hand. Admit it."

She swallowed. "Okay, yes, but just yours, not his. Turn them over."

I grabbed them and turned them over, glancing for only a moment before looking back at her. "What the fuck? You gave me a royal flush? Why?"

She bit her lip and shrugged.

"And the other night?" I demanded. "You cheated then too, didn't you?"

"Huh?"

"I looked at your hand after you left. You already had 21 when you hit."

"Oh. Um, well..."

"Are you going to lie to me?"

"I'd never lie to you, Daddy," she said softly.

"So you cheated?"

"I didn't cheat. I lost on purpose."

"Why?"

"Because, because..."

"Because?"

She looked down. "Because I didn't want Ben to lick my pussy."

"So you'd rather suck your Daddy's cock?" I asked. "Because those were your only two options."

She gulped again and whispered. "Yes, sir."

"What?"

"I said, yes, sir."

I slowed down a little. "You wanted to suck my cock?"

She didn't look at me, just nodded.

"Why?"

She didn't answer.

"Zoey?"

"I don't know, okay?" she said. "I just, ever since I kissed you, and since I kissed Ben, I don't know, he's just, he's boring now."

I rubbed my face. "Look, what I did, it wasn't right. I shouldn't have kissed you or let you suck-"

"No, Daddy, don't say that. It was so, so good, kissing you and tasting your delicious cock."

"Baby."

"I liked it, Daddy."

"Still I shouldn't have done that. You should have won, should have had your pussy licked."

She bit her lip. "Well, if you had been the one to lick it, I might have won."

"Really?" I said, my heart thumping. The memory of her tasty pussy juice returned to my tongue and I salivated.

She nodded guiltily. "Yes, Daddy."

I looked her up and down. "You always pay your debts, don't you, babygirl?"

She nodded "Yes, Daddy. You taught me how important it is to pay my debts."

I nodded. "It would be a bad example if I didn't pay my debt now, wouldn't it?"

She was chewing on her lip and blushing bright red, but she managed a little nod. "Yes, Daddy."

"Have you ever had your little pussy licked, kitten?"

"You know I haven't, Daddy," she whispered. "I would have asked permission."

"Do you want Daddy to lick it?" I asked.

She held her breath and nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Come here."

She came closer until she was right in front of me, her little eyes downcast.

"I want you to know, after this, we can't do this sort of thing anymore, you understand? No more games like this. I want you to focus on school and forget this ever happened."

She opened her mouth to argue but then closed it. "I understand, Daddy."

"Good girl." I picked her up by the waist and put her on the table, the deck of cards spreading as she pushed across it.

"Take off your skirt and panties, kitten," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy."

She lay back and reached down, grasping her skirt and sliding it down her legs. I took her feet in my hands and lifted her little bottom up to help her. She giggled and I pulled her skirt off at her feet and lifted her bottom up once more. Down came her little panties, past her lusty thighs and long legs, off at her feet. I didn't wait for her to open her legs this time. I pried them apart with her feet in my hands and let my eyes find her little pussy lips.

I inhaled, and the scent of her moist cunt traveled to my nostrils. I held it in my lungs and savored it while she stared up at me with her bottom lip pinched between her teeth.

"I'm so excited, Daddy."

"I can see you are. Your little pussy lips are dripping wet."

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

"Mmm, smells tasty."

"I like how it tastes," she told me.

I smirked at her. "You naughty little girl, I bet you do."

She blushed and covered her face. I brought my face down between her legs and inhaled again, looking at her little pussy lips closer. They were getting red and swollen. I could see how horny she was.

"Daddy's going to kiss your little pussy now, okay?"

"God, yes, Daddy!"

I chuckled and moved closer, and then I gently kissed her warm little pussy lips, her wetness on my chin and nose. "Mmm, fuck."

"Oh, god, Daddy."

My tongue was tightening, salivating in desire. I had to taste her. I dragged my tongue up along her pussy lips. Her whole body tensed up and she let out a gasp.

"Fuck, Daddy!"

I laughed. "Watch the language, kitten."

"S-sorry, Daddy," she said quickly. "I've never felt anything like that before."

I did it again, licking gently along her pussy lips, letting my tongue caress her pink folds. She moaned and threw her head back on the table. I watched as her little feet lifted up and her toes clenched the air.

"More, please," she begged.

I licked her pussy lips again, this time pressing my tongue against her little clit. She yelped and jerked on the table, a few cards flying off. Her little legs started to close but I grabbed her thighs, pushing them back open, kissing her little pussy again.

"It's okay, kitten. Daddy's here."

"F-fu, fudge."

I smiled and gave her pussy another lick, wiggling my tongue between her pink lips, tasting her yummy juices, savoring my daughter's flavor.

Yes, I was eating my little daughter's pussy. I knew it was wrong, but she was so delicious. I let my tongue work on her while I reached down with one hand. My cock was throbbing so hard, I had to adjust it in my pants. But there was no way these jeans could hold it.

I wondered if she'd notice if I took it out. I used both hands to open my jeans while I kept her distracted with my mouth, closing my lips around her little clit. She was breathing so fast; there was no way she had any idea what I was doing.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, reached in, and dragged out my fat cock stick, sighing against her warm pussy as the open air breathed cool against my hot shaft.

"God, Daddy, this is amazing," she squealed with my tongue inside her. She grabbed my head, and then lifted up her waist to push her little pussy against my mouth. I obliged, pressing my coarse tongue against her sensitive little clit, and she cried out in pleasure. "Daddy!"

"You like that, baby?" I asked her. I had one hand around her thigh. The other hand was around my cock, giving it a stroke or two. I had to!

"Yes, Daddy! Daddy, please, I, I have to cum. Can I cum? Please, please, please?"

I licked her clit again. "My little girl wants to cum?"

"Fuck, yes!"

She couldn't wait for me to say yes. Her little body spasmed and her little pussy gushed as warm juice ran out of her hole and onto my tongue. I kept licking her, tasting her delicious pussy and enjoying her flavor. She was holding my head as she moaned into the sky, lost to pleasure. I kept lapping at her clit until her legs started to close around my ears, and I knew she was too sensitive for more.

"Daddy, Daddy, please, please..."

I gave her pussy one more lick and pulled my head back so she could close her legs. "You came, kitten."

"I, I'm sorry, Daddy. I couldn't hold it in."

"I know, babygirl. It's okay."

She sat up and her eyes flew open, looking down at my cock. I took my hand off of it and sat back in the chair. It pointed right at her.

"Daddy, your cock."

"You made me so hard, baby."

She was staring down at it. Her legs opened again, there on the table, looking down between them at my cock below.

"It's so beautiful."

I smirked at her. "You should get dressed, and I should put it away."

"No, Daddy, don't," she said quickly. "Please don't."

"Baby."

"Daddy, you won the bet tonight. Ben lost. If he had won, he'd be fucking me right now."

I gave her a glare. "So?"

"So, don't you think you deserve the prize?"

"Baby, stop."

"I always pay my debts. You won my pussy, Daddy."

"Baby, I can't."

"You can, Daddy. You won. You're allowed to fuck me. I'm yours. You can do whatever you want to me."

I stood up, my cock hard between her legs. "You really want Daddy's cock in you?"

She nodded. "Please, let me pay my debt. Fuck me, Daddy."

I took a step forward, putting my balls on the table and my shaft lying directly in front of her dripping cunt. She was looking down at my fat cock while I was looking down at her pussy.

"You know I can't, babygirl," I said.

"Please, Daddy. I want to fuck so badly."

God, I wanted to fuck her, to be inside of her, if only for a moment. It would feel so good, and I was so hard. "Zoey..."

"Maybe we can just let them touch," she said.

"Just touch?" I knew I shouldn't, but God, it would feel so good, just to let my swollen cockhead touch her tender little pink pussy, if only for a moment. Maybe that wouldn't make me a bad father. "Maybe."

"Mmm, Daddy, yes, please let them touch."

I reached out, grabbing her sexy hips and sliding her cute ass toward me. Her little pussy lips touched the tip of my cock and I held my breath. She wiggled closer, letting her red lips tease my cockhead.

"Ooh, Daddy. They would look so good together, with you inside of me."

"Fuck, baby, why aren't you trying to stop me?"

"Because I want this to happen."

"I want it too, but we can't."

She scooted a little closer, grinding her little pussy on my cockhead. Her little lips were starting to open.

"God, baby, don't..."

"Just the head, Daddy? Please."

I gulped. "Just the head?"

"Yes."

"I did win, didn't I?" I argued aloud, my thoughts turning to words, my cock trying to convince me it was all right to take my daughter's cherry.

"Mmm, you did, Daddy."

"I earned it," I said, as if my cock was speaking for me.

"Yes, Daddy. You at least deserve to put your perfect cockhead inside my pussy. You can't walk away and leave your winnings on the table, can you?"

I pulled her closer, my cockhead spreading her pussy lips apart. "You want Daddy inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy, put it in, please."

I leaned forward, pushing my cockhead inside her. "God!"

She moaned loudly, throwing her head back. "Fuck, Daddy!"

I grabbed her hips to keep her from pushing against me and going deeper. "Fuck, stop squirming, baby!"

"Oh, God," she cried.

We both looked down at my cockhead stuck inside of her.

"More, Daddy, please," she said.

"God, you little fucking slut. I didn't raise you like this," I said.

"I know, Daddy, but that amazing cock of yours is turning me into a desperate slut. Please, I'm begging you to fuck me. I'll do anything."

I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her down on the table. With my other hand, I grabbed her knee and forced her legs apart again. I thrusted into her and she cried out.

"You want me to fuck you like a slut, Zoey?"

"Yes!" she screamed at me.

I growled and yanked her toward me while I shoved forward, ramming my cock into her and pushing the table against the wall. She screamed as I ripped through her.

"Daddy!"

"Is that what you want, my little daughter slut?"

"Fuck, yes, more, please. God please, Daddy. I want more."

I gave her more, grabbing her hips to keep her still, slamming my cock balls deep into her tight wet cunt.

"Oh, god, Daddy, your cock is so big!"

"You like that big cock, kitten?"

"I love it! God, I fell in love with your big cock when I saw it. I knew I had to have it. God, yes!"

I started to grunt as I slid in and out of her slick pussy, still wet with her cummy juices. The table was shaking as I slammed into her.

"Your pussy is so tight, babygirl."

"Oh, Daddy, I can feel you stretching me out so much."

I leaned down closer to her over the table, bringing my nose to her nose. She was panting like a dog with her mouth open. I wanted to kiss her again, those soft lips, that tasty tongue. Maybe I hadn't bet a kiss, but I took one anyway.

I pressed our lips together, and my daughter eagerly kissed me back, moaning into my mouth, throwing her arms around me and kissing me hard, feeding me her tongue. We were moaning and grunting into each other's mouths while our bodies were slamming into each other, and my cock was plowing into the back of her pussy.

"I love you, Daddy!" she breathed out between the moans.

"I love you too, babygirl."

I was grunting, drawing closer to my orgasm, the speed of my thrusts growing faster.

"Daddy, I need to cum again," she said. "I can't stop it!"

"It's okay, kitten. Cum for Daddy, and all that sweet wet juice will keep your sloppy pussy slick for me."

She threw her head back and moaned. I felt her little cunt tighten around my shaft, and that was all I could take.

"God, yes, thank you, Daddy!"

"Fuck, I need to cum!" I shouted.

My cock throbbed and I yanked it out of her as fast as I could. Cum spit up all over the table, on the cards, on her thighs, and on her pussy too.

She looked down as she caught her breath. My cock was twitching, cum dripping on the floor as I started to soften up.

"Fuck," I said.

"Wow," she said, staring at my cock. "You came everywhere."

I stumbled back and sat in the chair. "Almost everywhere."

She giggled as she sat up, her legs dangling from the table. "Wow, Daddy. That felt so good."

I put a hand over my face. Once again the guilt hit me. "God, Zoey." I looked at her. "You know this was wrong, don't you?"

She made a face. "Well, was it really?"

"Yes," I said. "No more games. No more bets. And we never speak about this again. You focus on school. I focus on work."

She frowned. "Yes, Daddy."

"Up to bed, kitten."

She sighed, jumping off the table and collecting her clothes, heading off. I stayed behind to clean up the table and throw away the cummy cards. Afterward, I went to sleep happy, but guilty.

A couple days passed and Zoey and I didn't talk much, other than hello and goodbye and weather banter. I wasn't sure how long it would take for us both to get comfortable with each other again. I knew I'd never forget what happened though. My daughter was the best sex of my life. Hell, I hadn't had that much fun creating her. I wished I could have her again, and again, and again, but I knew it could never be... until she pulled out a new deck of cards one night after dinner.

"What's that?" I asked.

She started shuffling them. "You came all over the last deck, so I had to buy a new one."

"We're not speaking about that, remember?"

She smiled. "Poker?"

"Zoey..."

"Strip poker," she said with a smirk. "Five-card draw."

"Zoey!"

"First one naked, loses." She shuffled a bridge.

"Zoey, I'm not playing."

"Scared you'll lose?"

"Scared I'll win, actually."

"Oh, and you'd hate to see your daughter naked again, huh? Might make that big tasty cock of yours so hard you'll have to take it out of your pants."

I couldn't help but grin. "And if I get you out of those panties, you'll flood your chair with pussy juice."

She blushed but smiled. "Only way to see is to play."

I licked my lips, glancing from my daughter's face to her lap. I clicked my tongue, the taste of her sweet pussy returning to my mouth. She was still shuffling, waiting for my answer. She gave me her best poker face. I returned a grin.

"Deal."